Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander (17364 Views)

Whose Your Favorite Nairalander / Who Is Your Favorite Nairalander? / Name Your Favorite Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
sinizia:
Another list? Let's see..

Lala247. What's there not to like about her? From afar, you'd think she's just all about her fine azz figure. But behind those jovial chit-chats and alluring physique lies an ever cheerful lass. Quick to anger sometimes, but if you know your way around her, and gain her trust, she'll be your ride-or-die friend. She's always happy, that's what I like most about her. Always 'LOLing' in her posts. Does she ever get angry? I'm yet to find wink

Awww thats soooo sweet im gonna cry.... Come here u kiss
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by cherryice(f): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
sinizia:
Another list? Let's see..

Lala 247. What's there not to like about her? From afar, you'd think she's just all about her fine azz figure. But behind those jovial chit-chats and alluring physique lies an ever cheerful lass. Quick to anger sometimes, but if you know your way around her, and gain her trust, she'll be your ride-or-die friend. She's always happy, that's what I like most about her. Always 'LOLing' in her posts. Does she ever get angry? I'm yet to find out. wink

Cherryice. I ain't gon' lie, I love pretty women. Now imagine having a breathtaking Venus with a laid-back attitude, body of a goddess, eyes that shoots out gorgons, mouth and fingers that can type caustic and naughty words, blended with a skin that sets the place aglow; now tell me, ain't she a keeper? wink I call her my personal Cythera. She always denies I make her blush, but watch it fellas, she'll share this post while blushing in several shades. tongue

Darkreb el666. Every good guy (me tongue ) needs at least one bad guy to complement him. That's where he comes in. The residential serial flirt and lady pleaser taming Rokaiatool's azz for fun. grin Can be a bit obnoxious though, but I love his bad boy vibes. I can relate with his posts, from his love of music to love of football. Cool naughty dude.cool

Dim ples192. I love the fact she gives as much as she get. If you dish it out hot, be ready to get yours served hot too.

Pun kOh. A lady with brains. An intelligentsia. Loyal to her country, S.A, and a smart talker. She has no fùcks to spare so think twice if you are the emotional type. wink

**both hands up*
Yes yes guilty as charged, I blush at sinizia's post n then I just shared ds one

Thanks hun you made me blush again
huge wrds you got there describin me lol
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sinizia: 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

Awww thats soooo sweet im gonna cry.... Come here u kiss
cherryice:

**both hands up*
Yes yes guilty as charged, I blush at sinizia's post n then I just shared ds one

Thanks hun you made me blush again
huge wrds you got there describin me lol
[img]http://www.myptsd.com/c/attachments/bearhug-jpg.20232/[/img]

A hug from me to both of y'all. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Mhizkel(f): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
2dice:

chaii
ayaff enter one chance
bae hold on lemme go take some inspiration cheesy
oya b fast m waitin......
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by naijaboiy: 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Didd ydiva - My heartbeat

Akins adeez - If someone told me we would become friends I would have said that's impossible.. To be candid, bro I respect your intelligence and level of maturity anytime anyday.. Kudos bro cool

Nai jaboiy - Swagalicious intelligent young man. I like the fact that he's never afraid to hit the nail on the head no matter what the truth holds

Tw aci - I like the fact that you do not pretend. She is supposed to be my gf but I wasn't responding to her green light. **Apologies**

Jenni mma - Well-mannered and well trained; in fact, you will make a good wife

Wristw atch - So matured

Rona ld4lif - Very intelligent young dude. Your opinions are inspiring

Rems onik - I like the fact that you reason to a high degree

Orijin 101 - Very lively dude. He takes alcohol as if his life depends on it

Chibwi ke - I like him because he has dominion over his temperament

Alber to2k - My biggest boss. I like you because you are humble

Valmun ich Despite the fact that I accord and hold you in high respect, you offended me and ever since then, I have been avoiding you. Just trying to let you know sha. Anyway you are still my hommie anytime anyday cool

Le wisO - I dey always feel you bro

Falco ney - The father of shares cheesy

Misscl asssy - You are intelligent no doubt but please try channel your intelligence to something productive than e-bashing cheesy
Oga I hail o! cheesy

It seems like you are one of my oldest padis in the romance section.

E don tay nor be today. grin
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by KingTom(m): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:
Lemme share mine;

*alberto2k - My partner in crime

*stephenqueen - My fellow E-weeder

*tosyne2much - Good boy turn bad

*ipledge - the same thing he said about me on his list

*thesonofmark - my English teacher, always hold a dico when having a convo with him

*missclasssy - this babe never knew i like her, i love insulting her so that she can drop new grammars for me

*ronald4lif - respect

*sinaj - my one and only E-wife

*mhizizzy - my E-concubine

*twaci - i jez love that babe for no reason

*2dice - my niqqa

*kingtom - my E-doctor

*lordhugo - CEO of Nairalanders Association Of Weed Smokers (NAOWS)

*falconey - coz of his shares

etc. . .
Baba you are sighted! grin
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by KingTom(m): 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
alberto2k:
Iceberylin - sometimes i just laugh at that Nigga's post for no reason

Ronald4lif - if he was a football, the gee go b world best, intelligent and humble Nigga'

Naijaboiy - his bashing skills

Orijin & stephenqueen - two drunkards + weed smokers, funny guys mehn

Tosyne2much - intelligent Nigga + listverse wannabe

Ipledge & falconey - woman wrapper skills, falconey is a cheerful giver (shares)

Viktoh & fabdedon - their hilarity

Kingtom & Enegod - bleeping hilarious Niggas'

Ireneony - her attention seeking and trouble making skills

Missclassy - i think He/she's related to Mr Patrick Obahiagbon embarassed

Cutehector & tallesty1- smart and intelligent igbo men grin

Twaci - lipsrsealed

Boiledcorn, Hsinclair & cokacoola - andyblaze wannabe trolls cheesy

Mehn... got alotta 'em, juss dah hand don dey pain me sad

Oga ooooooooo grin
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt] cool grin

Tosyne2 much i feel your list man,thumb up. cool

Same here too! smiley
[/size]
Thanks my biggest boss

Hope say u vote 2day sha?

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by InZA: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
elantraceey:

Hmmmm lipsrsealed

I see you're still in love with that word.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by naijaboiy: 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Big ups to all the guys liking the women because of their ass and boobs and not because of their intelligent and contributive posts.

Tomorrow they'll act rude to you and y'all will complain. undecided

Now I know where the problem is coming from. smiley

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by elantraceey(f): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
InZA:

I see you're still in love with that word.

well I'm not quick to change remember
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by tosyne2much(m): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Big ups to all the guys liking the women because of their ass and boobs and not because of their intelligent and contributive posts.

Tomorrow they'll act rude to you and y'all will complain. undecided

Now I know where the problem is coming from. smiley

SMH!
They will think she's tripping and they will summon the courage to send her pms and she go open thread on top their head .. Roflwkmd cheesy
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by LewisO: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Thanks my biggest boss

Hope say u vote 2day sha?

[size=14pt] Yeah, Thanks!

Have a nice night bro!
[/size]
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by LewisO: 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
They will think she's tripping and they will summon the courage to send her pms and she go open thread on top their head .. Roflwkmd cheesy
[size=14pt] Lol... [/size]

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by naijaboiy: 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na Laugh I go dey that day grin
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by tosyne2much(m): 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na Laugh I go dey that day grin
You no go believe say that babe drop one offline bomb message for my BBM, she delete me immediately and she no dey gree reply my whatsapp msg ever since then
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
By THE MAN OF LIST!

¤ iceberylin: great sense of humor and he has more post than most members on romance section to know how active and lively he has been.

¤ naijaboiy : great guy with a good personality, I hope one day you will win MR NIGERIA!

¤ tosyne2much : the boss mr creativity, the most most-seen romancelander for the past months.

¤ falconey : my mentor I can't believe you can do what more than 1.3m members cannot do; the power of "shares". I hope you teach me one day.

¤ ronald4lif : I call him MR INTELLECTUAL, he is brilliant with his posts and a very humble man.

¤ missclassy : very sound and grammarlicious, one of the most intelligent ladies in romance section.

¤ tomking : the most hilarious guy have ever seen on social network, he is always ready to make you laugh.

¤ phlio : special guy with his unique threads, I enjoy his threads.

¤ agapecharis : mr spectacular I call him, I love the way he reason with topics and posts.

¤ ORIJIN101 : I just enjoy his funny posts on weed and drinks, very lively guy.

Thank you am daviyjones the man of list. If you leave me I can list a thousand.

5 Likes 82 Shares

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

Smh
U really wanna knw? wink
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by valmunich(m): 12:11am On Mar 29, 2015
Egbon, wetin I do nah @tosyne2much grin

You na ma nigga nah... I'm still yet to figure out how I did offend you shaa...

Anyways, anything it was, Ema bi nu oh. . . I'm sure it wasn't intentional... . . You na paddy me nah cool

Just hope we cool ¿? cool
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by InZA: 12:17am On Mar 29, 2015
elantraceey:

well I'm not quick to change remember

Ofcourse you're not....what's that eight lettered word
used to describe that character again ? *pensive*
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Mhizkel(f): 12:18am On Mar 29, 2015
lagmostkuit:
U really wanna knw? wink
Yea
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by naijaboiy: 12:20am On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
You no go believe say that babe drop one offline bomb message for my BBM, she delete me immediately and she no dey gree reply my whatsapp msg ever since then
Lol say wetin you do her na grin
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by zinnyprecy(f): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2015
nobody likes me, Dats unfair. me I love all Nairalanders and myself.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by elantraceey(f): 12:28am On Mar 29, 2015
InZA:

Ofcourse you're not....what's that eight lettered word
used to describe that character again ? *pensive*

i think you should tell me
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by InZA: 12:29am On Mar 29, 2015
elantraceey:

i think you should tell me

Tracey go and sleep
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by phlio(m): 12:32am On Mar 29, 2015
zinnyprecy:
nobody likes me, Dats unfair. me I love all Nairalanders and myself.
we all do
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 29, 2015
[size=15pt]
U
N
I
B
E
N

S
T
U
D
E
N
T
[/size]
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by elantraceey(f): 12:37am On Mar 29, 2015
InZA:

Tracey go and sleep

hmmm that's new
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by InZA: 12:42am On Mar 29, 2015
elantraceey:

hmmm that's new

You like?
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by elantraceey(f): 12:44am On Mar 29, 2015
InZA:

You like?

No way
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by InZA: 12:47am On Mar 29, 2015
elantraceey:

No way

So you don't like new things?

Are you now into tokunbo? undecided
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by elantraceey(f): 12:49am On Mar 29, 2015
InZA:

So you don't like new things?

Are you now into tokunbo? undecided

i don't like some kind of new things especially your latest style.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less / Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi / Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.