Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander (17355 Views)

Whose Your Favorite Nairalander / Who Is Your Favorite Nairalander? / Name Your Favorite Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by InZA: 12:50am On Mar 29, 2015
elantraceey:

i don't like some kind of new things especially your latest style.

Which of the styles?
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by elantraceey(f): 12:53am On Mar 29, 2015
InZA:

Which of the styles?

i think you should know the one i'll be interested in.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by InZA: 12:55am On Mar 29, 2015
elantraceey:

i think you should know the one i'll be interested in.

I do many styles though.

So you would have to be more specific.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by DrAify(f): 1:01am On Mar 29, 2015
smiley
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by elantraceey(f): 1:02am On Mar 29, 2015
InZA:

I do many styles though.

So you would have to be more specific.

Ok then make a guess.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 29, 2015
DrAify:
smiley
Doc doc
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by InZA: 1:06am On Mar 29, 2015
elantraceey:

Ok then make a guess.

You know you don't like guesses

The same thing with me too
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by elantraceey(f): 1:11am On Mar 29, 2015
InZA:

You know you don't like guesses

The same thing with me too

Relating to the last time we talked
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by InZA: 1:13am On Mar 29, 2015
elantraceey:

ohhh...that
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by InZA: 1:16am On Mar 29, 2015
elantraceey:

You know all this election smoke has formed a thick fog in the atmosphere

so right now I'm trying to look for what you said the last time we talked

but I can't see it because of the smoke.

If you call me....we can talk about it
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yea
There's nothing 2 know!

Nice pics.. wink
Fine geh!
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 29, 2015
alberto2k:
Iceberylin - sometimes i just laugh at that Nigga's post for no reason

Ronald4lif - if he was a football, the gee go b world best, intelligent and humble Nigga'

Naijaboiy - his bashing skills

Orijin & stephenqueen - two drunkards + weed smokers, funny guys mehn

Tosyne2much - intelligent Nigga + listverse wannabe

Ipledge & falconey - woman wrapper skills, falconey is a cheerful giver (shares)

Viktoh & fabdedon - their hilarity

Kingtom & Enegod - bleeping hilarious Niggas'

Ireneony - her attention seeking and trouble making skills

Missclassy - i think He/she's related to Mr Patrick Obahiagbon embarassed

Cutehector & tallesty1- smart and intelligent igbo men grin

Twaci - lipsrsealed

Boiledcorn, Hsinclair & cokacoola - andyblaze wannabe trolls cheesy

Mehn... got alotta 'em, juss dah hand don dey pain me sad

Weed_Star grin
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
Big ups to all the guys liking the women because of their ass and boobs and not because of their intelligent and contributive posts.

Tomorrow they'll act rude to you and y'all will complain. undecided

Now I know where the problem is coming from. smiley

SMH!
na wetin i like for woman be that,u want me to say because she is intelligent,when that's not d reason why,NO I cant
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 29, 2015
lagmostkuit:
There's nothing 2 know!

Nice pics.. wink
Fine geh!
u never sleep
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by remsonik(f): 5:59am On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Diddydiva - My heartbeat

Akinsadeez - If someone told me you and I would become friends I would have said that's impossible.. To be candid, bro I respect your intelligence and your evel of maturity anytime anyday.. Kudos bro cool

Naijaboiy - Swagalicious intelligent young man. I like the fact that he's never afraid to hit the nail on the head no matter what the truth holds

Twaci - I like the fact that you are a straight-fowardly pleasant person who does not pretend. She is supposed to be my gf but I lost her cos I wasn't responding to her green light. **Apologies**

Jennimma - Well-mannered and well trained; in fact, you will make a good wife

Wristwatch - So matured

Ronald4lif - Very intelligent young dude. Your opinions are inspiring

Remsonik - I like the fact that you reason to a high degree

Orijin101 - Very lively dude. He takes alcohol as if his life depends on it

Chibwike - I like him because he has dominion over his temperament

Alberto2k - My biggest boss. I like you because you are humble

Valmunich Despite the fact that I accord and hold you in high respect, you offended me and ever since then, I have been avoiding you. Just trying to let you know sha. Anyway you are still my hommie anytime anyday cool

LewisO - I dey always feel you bro

Falconey - The father of shares cheesy

Missclasssy - You are intelligent no doubt but please try channel your intelligence to something productive than e-bashing cheesy
awwww....thanks darling kiss
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by chibwike(m): 6:16am On Mar 29, 2015
Ipledge:
na wetin i like for woman be that,u want me to say because she is intelligent,when that's not d reason why,NO I cant
woman no dae tire u?
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 29, 2015
chibwike:
woman no dae tire u?
yes,woman no dey tire me
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by PunkyOh(f): 6:46am On Mar 29, 2015
sinizia:
Another list? Let's see..

Lala247. What's there not to like about her? From afar, you'd think she's just all about her fine azz figure. But behind those jovial chit-chats and alluring physique lies an ever cheerful lass. Quick to anger sometimes, but if you know your way around her, and gain her trust, she'll be your ride-or-die friend. She's always happy, that's what I like most about her. Always 'LOLing' in her posts. Does she ever get angry? I'm yet to find out. wink

Cherryice. I ain't gon' lie, I love pretty women. Now imagine having a breathtaking Venus with a laid-back attitude, body of a goddess, eyes that shoots out gorgons, mouth and fingers that can type caustic and naughty words, blended with a skin that sets the place aglow; now tell me, ain't she a keeper? wink I call her my personal Cythera. She always denies I make her blush, but watch it fellas, she'll share this post while blushing in several shades. tongue

Darkrebel666. Every good guy (me tongue ) needs at least one bad guy to complement him. That's where he comes in. The residential serial flirt and lady pleaser taming Rokaiatool's azz for fun. grin Can be a bit obnoxious though, but I love his bad boy vibes. I can relate with his posts, from his love of music to love of football. Cool naughty dude.cool

Dimples192. I love the fact she gives as much as she get. If you dish it out hot, be ready to get yours served hot too.

PunkyOh. A lady with brains. An intelligentsia. Loyal to her country, S.A, and a smart talker. She has no fùcks to spare so think twice if you are the emotional type. wink

Aww. I'm speechless. It's kind of touching. Thanks, hun.

*1 thug tear shared grin *

I love Sinizia btw, he kinda reminds me of my other favourite Nairalander, Ochon. It's the gentleness. I sense there's an iron fist under that velvet glove though.

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by chibwike(m): 6:46am On Mar 29, 2015
Tosyne2much i sight you..thanks man...i like you too coz you just friendly like that.

Naijaboiy;.dont be deceived by most of his acts here.,he is one cool headed and great guy..thats why i like him

Marieolae;.her humility is second to none..

STARSHYNE; she is intelligent, cool and doesnt make trouble.,plus she is a muslim.,,i love muslim girls

MizMyColi; so many things

missclassy;She is just too intelligent...extremely intelligent..

Immortalvoices; my main guy...he is very friendly.

elantraceey; we share few things in common..her favourite songs.,.are also my favorite songs.,.and she is just nice like that

Sleekyshuga; i love her coz she is cool,.she hardly involves herself in E-wars..she is intelligent.,she is matured..she is beautiful., she is lovely., she is my best friend.,in here.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 29, 2015
chibwike:
Tosyne2much i sight you..thanks man...i like you too coz you just friendly like that.

Naijaboiy;.dont be deceived by most of his acts here.,he is one cool headed and great guy..thats why i like him

Marieolae;.her humility is second to none..

STARSHYNE; she is intelligent, cool and doesnt make trouble.,plus she is a muslim.,,i love muslim girls

MizMyColi; so many things

missclassy;She is just too intelligent...extremely intelligent..

elantraceey; we share few things in common..her favourite songs.,.are also my favorite songs.,.and she is just nice like that

Sleekyshuga; i love her coz she is cool,.she hardly involves herself in E-wars..she is intelligent.,she is matured..she is beautiful., she is lovely., she is my best friend.,in here.

cool
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by tosyne2much(m): 7:09am On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol say wetin you do her na grin
Say me sef join mouth dey tongue lash her

Btw, dat ur babe done return ooo but u no fit know unless u dey smart
cheesy
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by tosyne2much(m): 7:14am On Mar 29, 2015
Ipledge:
Who no know you b4 tongue
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MizMyColi(f): 7:48am On Mar 29, 2015
Hmmm
My Fave Naira landers.

Well, some of them no send me...
But I will talk anyway.
grin

Tallesty1 Romancelanders joined me and him in holy Datrimony. Today's his birthday btw. See my tribute here. https://www.nairaland.com/1874427/yaayyhhh-tallesty1-1-happy-birthdayyyy/5#32119481

MzNelly sup sup Bebekiss I'm usually the first liker of your diary posts.
This babe amazes me....she writes flawlessly.....my clan of friends are amazed at her intelligence. How you doing sweets. I hope you know you're mostly on my mindwink

Missclasssy Your gender keeps giving folks high bp. Tsk tsk. Well, I think you're a trail blazer.

Zicoraads Dyaaaam, your voice though. So I heard his voice for the first time yesterday. See flows mehn, see converso....hehehehehe. I usually don't last that long except the person has A-game.

Mzgracie Omo Iya mi. Sup Bebekiss You know you're loved for Life.

AirborneLacer Former e-husband.....got a friend in me for lifekiss

My sleep easy crewgrincheesy Xcapizt! BreezyRita Kika23 Goofyone (The most generous, yet sensible guy I've met in here)

Crackhaus....(speechless) The guy got game! Truss me! cheesy

Pickabeau1 He's married. undecided I don't allow myself crush on married men. If i could, He is sooo worth it! Those brains he has tho'

Inza! undecided You keep beating me over there. Why so heartlessangry
Cut love for you brokiss

Kachisbarbie Dechandel - Sweetests. Amazing chicks. You make that side fun!

FriedPlantain! I know you don't like me....well I like you sha.....continue hating bro. It's allowedgrincheesywink wait, you know I'm kidding, right?

Ishilove.....

Obiagelli Omenka... We haven't interacted in a bit, we cool? I connected with these duo beyond partisanshipkiss

Chibwike.... Your frankness without guile inspires.

Idowuogbo....

Errrrrrr....
My brain's skipping....

Eissshhhhh....who aren't I mentioning o o o

*pensive*

Will be right back.

Happy Sunday Guyssmiley

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by immortalvoices(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2015
chibwike:

Heaven knows I wish to have your kind of aura...here

My friend I have always admired you and will continue to cherish you

Soon very soon I av something cooking in form of a romantic poetic piece for all my nairaland
favorites and you surely has a place in it.....

Once again boss cool
I'm humbled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Mhizkel(f): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2015
lagmostkuit:
There's nothing 2 know!

Nice pics.. wink
Fine geh!
Tanx baby! muahhhh
wink
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
Hmmm
My Fave Naira landers.

But I will talk anyway.
grin

Tallesty1 Romancelanders joined me and him in holy Datrimony. Today's his birthday btw. See my tribute here. https://www.nairaland.com/1874427/yaayyhhh-tallesty1-1-happy-birthdayyyy/5#32119481

This babe amazes me....she writes flawlessly.....my clan of friends are amazed at her intelligence. How you doing sweets. I hope you know you're mostly on my mindwink

Missclasssy Your gender keeps giving folks high bp. Tsk tsk. Well, I think you're a trail blazer.

Zicoraads Dyaaaam, your voice though. So I heard his voice for the first time yesterday. See flows mehn, see converso....hehehehehe. I usually don't last that long except the person has A-game.

My sleep easy crewgrincheesy Xcapizt! BreezyRita Kika23 Goofyone (The most generous, yet sensible guy I've met in here)

Pickabeau1 He's married. undecided I don't allow myself crush on married men. If i could, He is sooo worth it! Those brains he has tho'

Cut love for you brokiss

FriedPlantain! I know you don't like me....well I like you sha.....continue hating bro. It's allowedgrincheesywink wait, you know I'm kidding, right?

Ishilove.....

Obiagelli Omenka... We haven't interacted in a bit, we cool? I connected with these duo beyond partisanshipkiss

Idowuogbo....

Errrrrrr....
My brain's skipping....

*pensive*

Will be right back.

Happy Sunday Guyssmiley

smiley
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Impulse80(m): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
Hmmm
My Fave Naira landers.

But I will talk anyway.
grin

Cut love for you brokiss

Ishilove.....

Idowuogbo....

Errrrrrr....
My brain's skipping....

*pensive*

Will be right back.

Happy Sunday Guyssmiley

I swear when you get old people no go hear word for your house again.
just like those women in the village that can talk for hours even in a standing position.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MizMyColi(f): 8:19am On Mar 29, 2015
Impulse80:

I swear when you get old people no go hear word for your house again.
just like those women in the village that can talk for hours even in a standing position.

Go joor.
You know zippo about me, yet you're swearing.

Swervesmiley

2 Likes

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

Tanx baby! muahhhh
wink
kiss
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by omenka(m): 8:28am On Mar 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
Hmmm
My Fave Naira landers.

But I will talk anyway.
grin

Cut love for you brokiss

Ishilove.....

Idowuogbo....

Errrrrrr....
My brain's skipping....

*pensive*

Will be right back.

Happy Sunday Guyssmiley

Hey, been a while indeed. Spotted you on Obi's thread last night, not sure you dropped a note though.

Been around doing what I do best here; political buttt kicking. Got too many Spongebob's roaming around here lately, hell of a job taming them.

Lotsa love as usual.

Hope you excised your franchise.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2015
Hmm.. Ireneony.. My crush...
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? / While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos / My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.