Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,124 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) (2354 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 29, 2015
I have a great deep feelings for this lady, don't know what to do

BRYMO I Love you with passion.
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 29, 2015
clap for yourslf
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by derrick333(m): 12:45am On Mar 29, 2015
Open Anoda account wit a recognize bank,she go love U, nt startbank way nobody no

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by elantraceey(f): 12:46am On Mar 29, 2015
Well that's one lady that's totally lovable.

But why announce it here? undecided
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by jamex93(m): 12:48am On Mar 29, 2015
tell ha na

abi your liver don cut ni
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 29, 2015
elantraceey:

no other means
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by phlio(m): 1:01am On Mar 29, 2015
elantraceey:

y won't he announce it? go get a guy to toast u publicly
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by elantraceey(f): 1:04am On Mar 29, 2015
Starbank:
no other means

what about pms?
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by phaulzoe(m): 1:05am On Mar 29, 2015
Love madness.....i dont tink i can ever fall in love nt me phaulzoe bt i can rise in love....my opinion thou
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by elantraceey(f): 1:06am On Mar 29, 2015
phlio:
y won't he announce it? go get a guy to toast u publicly

and will be my profit? Some cheap online publicity? undecided
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by phaulzoe(m): 1:06am On Mar 29, 2015
Love is madness.....i dont tink i can ever fall in love nt me phaulzoe bt i can only rise in love....my opinion thou
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 29, 2015
elantraceey:

what about pms?
if she see this thread depending on kind of reply, then I will know to pm her or not..... Have loved this lady more than a year now just wish to let the cat out of the bag.... I'm in love
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 29, 2015
E be like say na the season be this. #SeasonOfMadness undecided
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by phlio(m): 1:11am On Mar 29, 2015
elantraceey:

and will be my profit? Some cheap online publicity? undecided
that cheap online publicity u secretly wish for....
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by elantraceey(f): 1:17am On Mar 29, 2015
Starbank:
if she see this thread depending on kind of reply, then I will know to pm her or not..... Have loved this lady more than a year now just wish to let the cat out of the bag.... I'm in love

Lmao grin

For more than a year?? That's serious.

Then you would have began conversations with her on seldom threads she comments on and watch her response, not every lady fancies this and i can tell to an extent she aint one.
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by valmunich(m): 1:17am On Mar 29, 2015
What a fuckingg misleading topic angry

And who the fvckk is Brymo on nairaland BTW ?? undecided

*hisses outta thread*

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 29, 2015
valmunich:
What a fuckingg misleading topic angry

And who the Bleep is Brymo on nairaland BTW ?? undecided

*hisses outta thread*
A lady beautiful than your girlfriend
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 29, 2015
Starbank:
no other means
Huh??
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 29, 2015
elantraceey:

Lmao grin

For more than a year?? That's serious.

Then you would have began conversations with her on seldom threads she comments on and watch her response, not every lady fancies this and i can tell to an extent she aint one.
hmmmmmmm I pray and wish for chance in her love life, I will give her my best and All of me.
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by valmunich(m): 1:27am On Mar 29, 2015
Starbank:
A lady beautiful than your girlfriend
Well fucckk her and fucckk you too! angry

Next time you wanna create a stvpid thread,, make sure you include the word stvpid in your topic numbskull! undecided
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 29, 2015
Lust is a b*tch,cause this ain't love you're displaying man.
A year
I'll give you my advice,
if i were to like some1 on nairaland,i'll slowly get her attention,i.e get friendly in the open,then i'll ask 4 pms permission.a year is obviously more than enough 4 this.
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 29, 2015
KiidaACE:
Lust is a b*tch,cause this ain't love you're displaying man.
A year
I'll give you my advice,
if i were to like some1 on nairaland,i'll slowly get her attention,i.e get friendly in the open,then i'll ask 4 pms permission.a year is obviously more than enough 4 this.
yea I understand you sir, but this ain't lust... I'm real
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 29, 2015
valmunich:

Well fucckk her and fucckk you too! angry

Next time you wanna create a stvpid thread,, make sure you include the word stvpid in your topic numbskull! undecided
you shouldn't have insult her I quoted you not her, learn to be a gentle man in public next time.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Starbank:
yea I understand you sir, but this ain't lust... I'm real
kk,hope she returns the love.
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by valmunich(m): 1:47am On Mar 29, 2015
Starbank:
you shouldn't have insult her I quoted you not her, learn to be a gentle man in public next time.
Shut the fvckk up mister! angry

Do you even think that lady is gon look your side one bit considering how low you've stooped and degraded yourself? undecided

Just quietly Swerve your silly and degraded self outta my mentions. . . Dumbass mofo coming to tell how to be a gentle man undecided
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 29, 2015
See Bleep up... Na now you go see forming na.
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 29, 2015
elantraceey:

what about pms?

Any means is a means; there's no sure means to go about it.
What is important is to get your heart desire.
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 29, 2015
valmunich:

Shut the fvckk up mister! angry

Do you even think that lady is gon look your side one bit considering how low you've stooped and degraded yourself? undecided

Just quietly Swerve your silly and degraded self outta my mentions. . . Dumbass mofo coming to tell how to be a gentle man undecided
mister man you don't know who I am and I also don't know who you are, but no matter who the hell you are, you lack good home training and upbringing.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by valmunich(m): 2:02am On Mar 29, 2015
Starbank:
mister man you don't know who I am and I also don't know who you are, but no matter who the hell you are, you lack good home training and upbringing.
Can you keep shut already you cretinous assholee

You wanna talk about home training now huhhh?

Okay, let's employ this meaningless thread here as a case study. . . What does it speak of you?.? Oh let me guess,,, seems to it portrays a dyslexic buttlicking fhuucktard who can't control his lust!

I bet that speaks good of parental upbringing and great home training right you nitwit? undecided
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:04am On Mar 29, 2015
Make I no talk!
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by twosquare(m): 3:05am On Mar 29, 2015
Ife kinni a ni si adiye, bi kaa paje ko
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by Burger01(m): 4:50am On Mar 29, 2015
Op, what about her, is she in lav with you? Have you guys met? Meet up and take it up from there. Nothing is impossible and you guys might just end up in that matrimonial home. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Friend Pls / TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous / Lady Admits Sleeping With Her Dad On Radio Because He's Sweet! (listen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.