Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) (2376 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 29, 2015
elantraceey:
Well that's one lady that's totally lovable.

But why announce it here? undecided
hall 1 girl hwfar
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 29, 2015
I thought Brymo is that guy that sang "Ara nbe", so his twin sister is on nairaland? undecided
valmunich:

Can you keep shut already you cretinous assholee
You wanna talk about home training now huhhh?
Okay, let's employ this meaningless thread here as a case study. . . What does it speak of you?.? Oh let me guess,,, seems to it portrays a dyslexic buttlicking fhuucktard who can't control his lust!
I bet that speaks good of parental upbringing and great home training right you nitwit? undecided
Guy relax, your blood just dey hot since abi the Brymo na your babe? cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by williamspaul22(m): 6:23am On Mar 29, 2015
Pls who is dis Brymo? Come nd reply dis man here biko grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by Menace2Society(m): 7:07am On Mar 29, 2015
valmunich:

Can you keep shut already you cretinous assholee

You wanna talk about home training now huhhh?

Okay, let's employ this meaningless thread here as a case study. . . What does it speak of you?.? Oh let me guess,,, seems to it portrays a dyslexic buttlicking fhuucktard who can't control his lust!

I bet that speaks good of parental upbringing and great home training right you nitwit? undecided
U making too much noise biko cool down!u dey feed the guy?
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2015
Menace2Society:
U making too much noise biko cool down!u dey feed the guy?
can someone who hasn't eaten feed another person. when the 10mb they gave him finish u won't see him again... poverty stinking foool like him #haters rest in peace
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by Menace2Society(m): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2015
Starbank:
can someone who hasn't eaten feed another person. when the 10mb they gave him finish u won't see him again... poverty stinking foool like him #haters rest in peace
So annoying jare
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by SkinnyDude(m): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2015
blood of God! what are we guys turning into? we have lost our value. that's why these girls wont stop taking us for granted.
Re: I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) by blackiridis(m): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2015
*patiently waiting for brymo's comment*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Men Love Curvy Women? / My Opinion On Gay Marriage (pics) / Spinsters: Can You Marry Somebody Like Your Daddy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.