Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers (57417 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Aminat508(f): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:

Kill them allllllll Bloody bastard paid touts by Amaechi

Dieeeeee Dieeeeee all of them dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee
na waooo, shayo na bastard bro
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Roland17(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lets shun violence, aggrieved voters have a right to protest, but the protest must be peaceful and devoid of destruction of properties and the sacrifice of life.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:

My brother can never be part of such silly protest while Amaechi's children are busy enjoying [b]in [/b]abroad

If my brother does such and get killed na him sabi

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

Why do you keep embarrassing the igbo academic system?

What is in abroad that you keep writing shamelessly?

It is "Amaechi's children are enjoying abroad "

Not in abroad. Coconut head

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by hardbody: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mamatee07:
They have every right to protest, it's part of their human rights. As long as they are not violent the soldiers have no right to touch and those pictures don't show violence

Armchair commentator.... go and join them na

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by bigfriend(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Why are most people here so blinded by sentiments?people come out to protest their been rub of their right to vote and the massive rigging and miss use of power,and ur here supporting PDP! Una mumu still de learn.where do I start to describe the miss rule of the present day government all sentiments aside and party affiliations aside too.Is it the squandering and looting or the lies and failed promises?wake up from ur slumber my people

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
dustmalik:
My fear is, this may lead to civil war, God forbid. GEJ is too desperate, doing all he can to win this election. May God help us in this country.

Civil wettin? On top wettin?

Abeg o, not in this lifetime, and definitely not over those bunch of mediocres calling themselves leaders.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by slymichael(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Our gallant soldiers pls start from Amaechi's house first so he can learn his lessons. Stupid man. Say no to violence. Amaechi should go n protest alone.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by knightsTempler: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
It shouldn't come down to this, any party that felt they have been cheated upon should go to court to seek justice.

Shun violence people.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by cmoneke: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
tunex23:
What about if you happen to know your brother or a close family member was among the peaceful protester? How would you feel
Man be wise will u kill ur self for nigerian politians he is rite there kids r in gud sch abroad n u will go n march under d rain when u had dat no movement I laff now we r protecting yest in taraba a kid of 10 was there to vote he way allowed to vote u didn't protest here or there if u saw d ppl there allowed him no problem here we r killing our self hmmm tell ur brother to get a job not going for violant matchs ok
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Why would Good luck distort elections in the SS. That I can't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
D army should just dash all of them, one bullet each, and dat will be d end of story. Nonsense
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by kingthreat(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:
Kill them allllllll

Bloody bastard paid touts by Amaechi

I pity those that will die while Amaechi's children are busy enjoying in abroad

You deserve to be killed.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Themaingate:

WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD YOU USE TO REASON LIKE A CHILD, NOW THAT YOU ARE OF AGE WHY STILL REASON LIKE A BABY?

SAY NO TO ELECTION VIOLENCE

Amaechi is behind the crisis in the state.

Yesterday, instead of confining himself to his ward after refusing to vote, amaechi embarked on an inspection visit accross the capital Portharcourt formenting trouble. When accosted by a security officer on the need for him to remain in his ward both for his personal safety and also because it was a breach of security regulations on movements, Amaechi daredthesenior military officer to arrest him.

Amaechi has seriously abused the office, powers and immunity a governor is privileged to.

This man is obviously mentally disturbed and or a sociopath bent on causing anarchy.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Reports reaching Kingebuka.com is that APC supporters are protesting violently in Rivers state possibly over alleged rigging observed in the state. The supporters converged at the state's INEC office chanting "No more " , "No more " .

The military and police men in Aba Road and Water lines are however prepared to take on the coming APC supporters . This is a developing story from Kingebuka.com .

http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/03/nigeriadecides-violence-about-to-erupt.html
Shitty story from a shitty blogger.

Just dropped my cousins that came to play ps4 game with me and all through Station bus stop ,Moscow road to eastern by- pass even to Abonema warf is free.

One of days I like to drive on those areas.

Op is a pathological liar .

Fucck op.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by oweman: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Whatever happen Moofluck Ebola Jonathan is gone and gone forever his time has ended with this election yesterdays card reder disgrace should have told him all that he need to hear unfortunately the likes of Fani and Okupe are always decieving him ,
if he and Wike wishes they can burn down the whole river state not just INEC office they will be made to face the consequence of the misdeeds .

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:

My brother can never be part of such silly protest while Amaechi's children are busy enjoying in abroad

No problem, lets see hw 2 will be greater than 4......

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by ebenco2000: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:

Any apc bastard is never my brother

Here apc is a taboo

Kill them allllllll
i dont think you are learned enough to type the nonsense you typed the will of the people will prevail , what they are clamouring for is free and fair election. ICC is waiting for any army officer that comitts genocide. Moreover using them during election is illegal. So let them shoot.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by tommykiwi(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Themaingate:

WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD YOU USE TO REASON LIKE A CHILD, NOW THAT YOU ARE OF AGE WHY STILL REASON LIKE A BABY?

SAY NO TO ELECTION VIOLENCE
who is behaving like a child here? How is arresting those protesting now election violence? Big up my guy and write well b4 commenting...
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
tunex23:
What about if you happen to know your brother or a close family member was among the peaceful protester? How would you feel

This is the reason why so many Nigerians fail WAEC (Like Buhari) and JAMB then not get access to the university, then suffer as a non-graduate and finally turn around to blame GEJ! NOw read below....

KingEbukasBlog:
Reports reaching Kingebuka.com is that APC supporters are [size=18pt]protesting violently[/size] in Rivers state possibly over alleged rigging observed in the state. The supporters converged at the state's INEC office chanting "No more " , "No more " .

The military and police men in Aba Road and Water lines are however prepared to take on the coming APC supporters . This is a developing story from Kingebuka.com .

http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/03/nigeriadecides-violence-about-to-erupt.html

Are you now enlightened?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Emeksjames:
Nigerians should undstnd dt their lives are far more important than any body's political ambitions

It's not about politics. It's about their rights as citizens. I hail them as soldiers of democracy.

Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by otunbamyk(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
oduastates:
What a disgrace what is happening in the SS and SE. After 4 presidential elections, they are not yet evolving.
evolving u say? Wen dey voted obj dey did nt evolve , wen dey voted yaradua and pdp in 2007 dey did nt evolve ... but wen the south west states were voting ad in 1999 and ac in oda times and now apc ... dey av evolved.... All for evolvement just like Ekiti pipo too refused to evolve ...#notribalsentiments
kingthreat:

You deserve to be killed.

They deserve to be dealt with by any force neccessary as their aim is throw the state into anarchy.

Amaechi's hired thugs are out to paint the elections in Rivers as being rigged and in their bid to protest give an impression of security clampdown on the APC. This won't work as all security chiefs stationed in Rivers are very well aware of Amaechi's arrogating and desperate measures.

This is just the Begining of this man's journey to doom.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
lawanson44:

This is the reason why so many Nigerians fail WAEC (Like Buhari) and JAMB then not get access to the university, then suffer as a non-graduate and finally turn around to blame GEJ! NOw read below....

Are you now enlightened?

Show us the violence, pig.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by seyesko(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
U must be a product of cross breeding guess an horse slept with ur mother 2 produce u, if not so u wouldn't have wished a fellow human being get killed
Deadlyviper:
Kill them allllllll

Bloody bastard paid touts by Amaechi

I pity those that will die while Amaechi's children are busy enjoying in abroad

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by HNIC(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
I expect the moderator to delete some posts or outrightly ban some posters here.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
scribble:
Scatter them.

Rubbish
Lol....naso e pain you reach?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Sacramento4real(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:

My brother can never be part of such silly protest while Amaechi's children are busy enjoying in abroad

Did your father die of High Blood Pressure?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
hardbody:

Armchair commentator.... go and join them na

In this Nigeria?

I HAIL THOSE BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN WHO ARE PEACEFULLY FIGHTING FOR NIGERIA'S DEMOCRACY.

One day, your life will be better for it.

Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Godsbaby1(f): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhari said he's okay with the polls yesterday, so no cause for alarm.. Besides, the might have mistaken Endurance Journey from protest..
PDP is the KING of chess..
Apc is a rigger but pdp is the master of all riggers, sometimes i like their way cos of my Lovely GEJ, GEJ till apc graduate from political education

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Residents Uncover Kidnappers’ Den Opposite Police Headquarters Abuja (Video) / The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ / Femi Adesina In Igbo Attire, Spotted With Buhari Aboard Air Force Jet 001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.