Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers (57415 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
eph12:

The world is always watching. Still won't make any difference. Our politicians vomit hatred any time they speak. Propagandas everywhere and you think it will be business as usual after the election whether peaceful or not? I laugh.

Things look pretty different from where I stand. And I've been watching Nigeria for a long time.

Your pessimism might be blocking your vision.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
slimyem:
The reports from rivers state regarding this election does not make one too happy.
As far as I know,election in that state is far from free and fair and the results should be nullified.
I also hope these ones protesting would for the sake of their loved ones let up and let this go. I don't think their lives are worth anything to these soldiers.
Really?
Kill them all?
Are you a human being or a goat?
seconded
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by eph12(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
kalindaminda:

Things look pretty different from where I stand. And I've been watching Nigeria for a long time.

Your pessimism might be blocking your vision.
Good for you. Guess you didn't follow the whole process from the beginning. Hopefully am wrong.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by m4una(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mamatee07:
They have every right to protest, it's part of their human rights. As long as they are not violent the soldiers have no right to touch and those pictures don't show violence

Good, help us go tell it to the soldiers!!
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by darksuit(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhari said he's okay with the polls yesterday, so no cause for alarm.. Besides, the might have mistaken Endurance Journey from protest..

PDP is the KING of chess..

Very good
They will have time for chess after Jona is bounced out

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
eph12:

Good for you. Guess you didn't follow the whole process from the beginning. Hopefully am wrong.

Don't you want a better country for your children?
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by bdidi: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Abrahamperkins22:
i wonder hw people think on nairaland...... Atleast turn on ur tv set,amd tune in to tvc to knw the cause annd reason of the protest....its live on the station

Who owns TVC?

All the same, there is no need for violence as far as am concerned.

Both PDP and APC did commit their various electoral alleged malpractices.....its just that I think one was smarter than the other. But remember, the malpractices is alleged until proven in the law court!

The Law has a way of twisting and turning issues/ facts.

No wonder people making the laws will always want it to favour them in one way or the other.

The electoral act for example, has contradicting laws with regards the result sheets.

The question here is at what point should the INEC official present, show the result sheet for recording of voting results?

I remember reading some comments from some ad hoc inec officials saying they had to fill there result sheet at the collation centre and not at the polling booth or unit. So what does that implies? These especially happened a lot in the SW.

Why is PDP not protesting there also? I am not holding brief for PDP but am just trying to be objective

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
dustmalik:
My fear is, this may lead to civil war, God forbid. GEJ is too desperate, doing all he can to win this election. May God help us in this country.
See human being!
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by shammah1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
This is what always happens when you choose to vote for Buhari. Guys, don't kill yourselves because of Amaechi. No one is worth dying for.

#NoViolence #NigeriaDecides

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by mackween: 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=Forwetinnah post=32137082]For where? Military get their time?? Nature has taken its course already. It's raining Elephants and Tigers in PH and they've got NO UMBRELLAS to help them gringrin

I hope they bring that protest to Iwofe road under this heavy rains and get stuck in the terribly bad and perpertual muddy roads.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by eph12(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
kalindaminda:

Don't you want a better country for your children?
Of cos I do but nothing good comes out of violence. Enough examples to last a life time.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by etoworld2(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Port Harcourt presently in siege by Military
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by khassy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
anyways

cruzing to victory in our brand new Aston Martin

GEJ till 2019
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by bogolobango(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Op u are fool for calling apc aggressive
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by NTUEGBE(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
GUD luck na una brodaoo
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by smilyice(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
O Noooooo......why
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by An2elect2(f): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
delightful1:
There is absolutely no difference between some people here and Boko Haram. Imagine someone who is sane saying 'kill them all.'undecided

We are all evil. Some of us are only being restrained by God from acting out our vile nature.

The guy should not be praised for saying "kill them all" but its good we know we are not better.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Mimicole(f): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

When you win the elections where ok. When you lose, PDP rigged.

You APC robots better start believing that not everyone shares you field mouse IQ.
The results are yet to be announced so it's not even about winning or losing yet, it's about what people witnessed. Must they wait till results are announced to protest against what they saw, when they know what the end result will be??

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
eph12:
The result is not even out yet. From the stories going round GMB is in the lead so why this?

They have lost edo state. so rivers is their only hope and thus they must scuttle and confuse things there and have it as an excuse for general chaos
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by drtwist(m): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
as a matter of fact both party rigged, just that pdp does not believes much on media work but underground work. I was shocked wen my community pple were collecting 1000 to vote for buhari yesterday. like I just called my men around and tell them that we should put a stop to it. on trying to do that a friend of mine was injured with cuttlass. guy I just gently vote for Gej and leave them there. cos I no fit die for Politician story, who survive na. strong,. I fear delta
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by TopHand: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Any military personnel who kills Apc supporter in Rivers state will be brought to justice, Pdp is no longer in power they are history and the new government will not tolerate innocent lives been lost, the whole nation knows some elements of the army helped rig the election in rivers and edo states advise to these elements it is over go back to your barracks
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
An2elect2:

We are all evil. Some of us are only being restrained by God from acting out our vile nature.

The guy should not be praised for saying "kill them all" but its good we know we are not better.
My sister forget that one. Would he have said said if his relatives were involved? That's just being plain insensitive.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by mactoni91(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
mactoni91:
A pdp inec adhoc official posted to buguma came home last night and was bragging how he made cool cash buy just allowing some agents use cloned pvcs..
Was shocked!
Truth be told, there were massive rigging in rivers state.
Anybody who quote me with insults should type an amen to my curses first.
'' if you know truely that the election in ur pu was rigged and u come here to support the rigging by denying the fact that there was rigging, may your family share a huge percentage of the curses the whole nigera has put on Jonathan an Buhari together''
Bros you dey para ogrin
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by shegestiga(m): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
i just dnt understand why some pdp dumb ass wont just reason.....election was not conducted in 17 out of 23 LG in Rivers......cos inec officials have refused to show to them the original result sheet, report has then shown that results of elections that wasnt conducted in rivers state is being collated in P/H....... this made the people come out enmasse to express their grieviances. Dnt 4get Nyesome Wike was said to be present in the collation centre

AND one idiot is here saying KILL THEM ALL.....
#what a shame
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by mcggy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
slimyem:
The reports from rivers state regarding this election does not make one too happy.
As far as I know,election in that state is far from free and fair and the results should be nullified.
I also hope these ones protesting would for the sake of their loved ones let up and let this go. I don't think their lives are worth anything to these soldiers.
Really?
Kill them all?
Are you a human being or a goat?
He's a human being Protesters who want to die for someone's else father are the goats!!
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by bakynes(m): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
cirmuell:
The ish is live on TVC, the security forces are trying to smuggle someone or something out of that venue and the people are demanding to know what is in that car. *shots were fired too*
There is a report that Wike is inside that venue with the state REC.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by kommiejewel(f): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
Amaechi is a thug and no one in Rivers state in their right minds would vote for APC at any level. Can't you all see what's happening? In some of the APC states, APC is losing... to show that the governors failed their states...they were too busy campaigning for Buhari that they forgot their primary assignment.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by cirmuell(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
bakynes:

There is a report that Wike is inside that venue with the state REC.
Yeah, and people were saying he's the one inside the black SUV before rain dispersed them.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Bitterleafsoup: 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
oduastates:
What a disgrace what is happening in the SS and SE. After 4 presidential elections, they are not yet evolving. And you wonder why the Niger bridge is Missing?
Notwithstanding, the international media are already giving it to buhari. It is only a matter of time for western leaders to follow suit
Shame on you enemies of Nigeria so they block selling us weapon, Ebola and even the President of USA come put mouth for this election you and your western masters have failed America can not rule Nigeria this is not Iraq!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Bitterleafsoup: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
kommiejewel:
Amaechi is a thug and no one in Rivers state in their right minds would vote for APC at any level. Can't you all see what's happening? In some of the APC states, APC is losing... to show that the governors failed their states...they were too busy campaigning for Buhari that they forgot their primary assignment.
exactly he spent more time during elections talking parallel government in western media instead of fixing those 200 empty buildings he calls school. They have failed to turn Nigeria over to her Western enemies!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
amaechi is scared of going to jail... be a man, son!don't be scared of Wike or Mrs Pee. hope you got a house in Ghana too.

hmmm! where is Odilli now?on low key right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Residents Uncover Kidnappers’ Den Opposite Police Headquarters Abuja (Video) / The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ / Femi Adesina In Igbo Attire, Spotted With Buhari Aboard Air Force Jet 001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.