Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers (57413 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by chibecanglobal(m): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
oduastates:
What a disgrace what is happening in the SS and SE. After 4 presidential elections, they are not yet evolving.
May i know from you what is happening in South East that is giving you sleepless nights?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by dollarpoajijola: 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:

My brother can never be part of such silly protest while Amaechi's children are busy enjoying in abroad

If my brother does such and get killed na him sabi..
You are a big fool.. U look like a vulture to me

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Forwetinnah: 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
For where? Military get their time?? Nature has taken its course already. It's raining Elephants and Tigers in PH and they've got NO UMBRELLAS to help them gringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by XBLadez: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
What will happen if PDP supporters protest in those northern states where cows and children are given right to vote?
APC should stop disgracing themselves and accept defeat

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by ayindejimmy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Inec should just cancel results from any violent state. Haba! Is it by force
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by wahihi(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
EXACTLY.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by chibecanglobal(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
biowal:
SS and SE embarrassing Nigeria. Show of shame.
I pity your polluted mind
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by eph12(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mimicole:
Why is because in Rivers state, frm all my enquiries was massively rigged, as d INEC adhoc staff collaborated with d Pdp to rig d elections in most polling units in ph.
Secondly in most areas where d elections seemed peaceful, there were no result sheets, which is strange because the results should be recorded in d result sheet after collation in each polling unit, so it follows that if there are no result sheets in almost all the polling units in Rivers state den there's foul play. Mind u, some APC observers dt questioned this were manhandled n some even got shot.

Ameachi saw this and raised an alarm and refused to be accredited bcs to him d process of accreditation is just a means for d riggers to rig more accurately.

The truth is Rivers poeple who truly want their votes to count must protest to INEC n demand explanations for these disparities.

The time has come for Nigerians to put their feet down and refuse being taken for a ride.

I'm just hoping the protest will be peaceful, and these trigger happy security operatives will not start wasting lives of innocent citizens.
My fear is that these things are never peaceful. Don't expect the security operatives to smile at the crowd when they become violent. I hope the children of their top politicians are also there to protect their votes?
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
There is absolutely no difference between some people here and Boko Haram. Imagine someone who is sane saying 'kill them all.'undecided

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
eph12:

My fear is that these things are never peaceful. Don't expect the security operatives to smile at the crowd when they become violent. I hope the children of their top politicians are also there to protect their votes?

You should be grateful to those people. They are soldiers of democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mimicole:
Why is because in Rivers state, frm all my enquiries was massively rigged, as d INEC adhoc staff collaborated with d Pdp to rig d elections in most polling units in ph.
Secondly in most areas where d elections seemed peaceful, there were no result sheets, which is strange because the results should be recorded in d result sheet after collation in each polling unit, so it follows that if there are no result sheets in almost all the polling units in Rivers state den there's foul play. Mind u, some APC observers dt questioned this were manhandled n some even got shot.

Ameachi saw this and raised an alarm and refused to be accredited bcs to him d process of accreditation is just a means for d riggers to rig more accurately.

The truth is Rivers poeple who truly want their votes to count must protest to INEC n demand explanations for these disparities.

The time has come for Nigerians to put their feet down and refuse being taken for a ride.

I'm just hoping the protest will be peaceful, and these trigger happy security operatives will not start wasting lives of innocent citizens.

When you win the elections where ok. When you lose, PDP rigged.

You APC robots better start believing that not everyone shares you field mouse IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Forwetinnah: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
dustmalik:
My fear is, this may lead to civil war, God forbid. GEJ is too desperate, doing all he can to win this election. May God help us in this country.

Which civil war..do you think PDP supporters are as senseless as APC touts?? Who get una time?? Na only una go fight that civil war..GEJ has already asked us to be 'patient'

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mimicole:

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by millionboi(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Amechi sld stop dis,cos masses wil b d 1 2suffer it

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by dolido: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
F**K You, Amaechi, Traitor Basterd. Even PDP has left Katsina and Kano for GMB out of respect. You've run mad. Any bloodshed is on your head. Anu Ofia.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by spartacuz: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
Die 4 Justice! I hate GEJ, well, so he used 60days to destroy boko haram abi?? Nigerians, be wise. . . Stop being foolish. We r warming cool 4 ours in Russia soon, u knw hw we do it here?? Clear n transparent. #nomoretocluelessnessgej
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by eph12(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
kalindaminda:

You should be grateful to those people. They are soldiers of democracy.
Me? Grateful to who? I should go fight the fight of useless politicians who are only interested in you during election period? Abeg we are not yet ready for this.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Abrahamperkins22: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
i wonder hw people think on nairaland...... Atleast turn on ur tv set,amd tune in to tvc to knw the cause annd reason of the protest....its live on the station
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
eph12:

Me? Grateful to who? I should go fight the fight of useless politicians who are only interested in you during election period? Abeg we are not yet ready for this.

They are fighting for their stolen votes. Not for PDP or APC. FOR THEIR RIGHT TO CHOOSE.

God, is Nigeria ready for democracy at all? I sometimes think you people need a dictator.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
kalindaminda:

You are clearly a nasty little criminal. No wonder you're afraid of Buhari's presidency. Don't worry, you will pay for your sins. You will go to prison IJN.

Hahahahahahahahaha! Who will send me to prison? Your 78yr old sick senile diaper-wearing political father Buhari? I laugh in Chinese.

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by XBLadez: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
dickrider:

Why do you keep embarrassing the igbo academic system?

What is in abroad that you keep writing shamelessly?

It is "Amachi's children are enjoying abroad "

Not in abroad. Coconut head
What has Igbo got to do with it?
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mimicole:

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
lawanson44:

Hahahahahahahahaha! Who will send me to prison? Your 78yr old sick senile diaper-wearing political father Buhari? I laugh in Chinese.

I pity you.

And I pity Nigeria for the kind of lawlessness that allows you to be so gleefully unafraid of the law.

Hope they do a firing squad for you.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by eph12(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
kalindaminda:

They are fighting for their stolen votes. Not for PDP or APC. FOR THEIR RIGHT TO CHOOSE.

God, is Nigeria ready for democracy at all? I sometimes think you people need a dictator.
My point is that if they make it bloody nobody will remember them a year from now.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
eph12:

My point is that if they make it bloody nobody will remember them a year from now.

You think so? The world is watching you right now. I'm not a Nigerian.

History is being made this election. Apparently, this is the most historic election since your independence.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by magicfingers009: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
There were no elections in Rivers as result sheets were missing. In very sure no one saw any picture of a result sheet from any PU in Rivers. Wike is busy thumb printing ballot papers as we speak. We would not wait till we are disenfranchised. We are acting now. The wind of Change is blowing.

Sai APC

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by bdidi: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
I live in PH. And where I am, it is so peaceful. No protest!

Election in my neighbourhood was peaceful. The issue of no result sheet did not present itself here. All the party agents here were cool with the conduct of the election yesterday.

This was in PH main town.

So why the protest?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Mikano88(m): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
People will never learn.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by eph12(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
kalindaminda:

You think so? The world is watching you right now. I'm not a Nigerian.

History is being made this election. Apparently, this is the most historical election since your independence.
The world is always watching. Still won't make any difference. Our politicians vomit hatred any time they speak. Propagandas everywhere and you think it will be business as usual after the election whether peaceful or not? I laugh.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by okpurukata(f): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
The election in Rivers state yesterday was mainly peaceful. In my booth the APC party agent tried everything to cause confusion but was resisted. I think their grouse is that they never expected that people will vote PDP so massively. People simply ate Amaechi s money and voted Jonathan overwhelmingly. I was so impressed with the turnout. People stayed till the end and refused to be intimidated. I maintain that even if there was violence, it is minimal

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Pavarottii(m): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
dustmalik:
My fear is, this may lead to civil war, God forbid. GEJ is too desperate, doing all he can to win this election. May God help us in this country.
Tell me where u have one evidence that shows that GEJ is desperate...
If you don't have one evidence, don't even quote me.

We all know the people causing problem in this country but tribalism & greed and gullible minds will make some keep quiet.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Residents Uncover Kidnappers’ Den Opposite Police Headquarters Abuja (Video) / The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ / Femi Adesina In Igbo Attire, Spotted With Buhari Aboard Air Force Jet 001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.