Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers (57416 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by shizzleStar: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
oduastates:
[s]What a disgrace what is happening in the SS and SE. After 4 presidential elections, they are not yet evolving. And you wonder why the Niger bridge is Missing?
Notwithstanding, the international media are already giving it to buhari. It is only a matter of time for western leaders to follow suit[/s]
You are a bleeping nincompoop. How well has the Southwest evolved from the amala and gbegiri politics which was a trademark of adedibu and olushola saraki? or is it the politics of ethnicity and nepotism championed by you yorobars and northerners that has been dragging the country backward?

The second Niger bridge will stand sooner than you expect, adding to your frustration and dismay.

Fvcking yoloba dingbat

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by ibietela2(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
[s]
dustmalik:
My fear is, this may lead to civil war, God forbid. GEJ is too desperate, doing all he can to win this election. May God help us in this country.
[/s]

What has he got to do with a protest by Amaechi
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Excuzeme: 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
nwaanambra1:

i always say it - that many of them claiming to be igbos on Nairaland does not know the road to igbo land!

can u imagine his utterance - telling the military to kill all the people that are peacefully protesting the denial of your franchise by a government determined to hang on to power by all means possible.

Igbos see life as sacred and abhors all forms of bloodshed even that of their enemies. this MOFO is in no way an igbo man. he is just all out to tarnish the image of the igbos! angry

He is a BONAFIDE Alaigbo!

Go and read ALL his previous comments and you will see what l am saying.
But then, his utterances are not at variance with the utterances of most Igbos, before this election started.
It has always been "The Army should kill all these Yorubas, Mathew Mbu should massacre any Lagosian, bla, bla, bla...

[size=18pt]The ONLY DIFFERENCE now is that IT IS IGBOS who will be killed-off by the military![/size] undecided undecided

I gives meaning to the saying that "What goes around, ...will come around eventually".

When you support EVIL simply because you think it is being done to a section of the country you hate (instead of speaking out against it), you never can tell if YOU or your FAMILY members will be the next victim!

Since most IGBOS have been supporting violence and urging Jonathan to KILL, MAIN and INTIMIDATE others...... I guess we should not be surprised at what is happening in the Eastern and South-South parts of Nigeria.

*When he drafted Soldiers unnecessarily for a Civil procedure, you all applauded him! Do you think it is only Yoruba or Hausa that they would murder?
*When a Policeman gunned down a Youth asking to see the "Result Sheet" after the elections yesterday, you guys here were jubilating simply because you think he is an Buhari/APC supporter!
That is how vile some of you have become
*When Mama Piss was heating-up the polity in Okrika, scattering APC campaigns, most of you urged her on.
*When Mathew Mbu was drafted to Lagos, most IGBOS asked him to kill those Yoruba people naah.
*Gov Amaechi is from Rivers State but IGBOS are happy with the way Jonathan is humiliating him and his party supporters, right?
*When Jonathan was arming his Creek Militants, you all were happy since you think those arms will kill only Non-Easterners?
*When Jonathan went to the South West to arm OPC as well, you were all clapping in glee

The EVIL that men do, lives with them.

This is the Context we must all look at the guy's comment.
He has not realised that the killing is now on his own "Home Turf"!
grin grin

I am against Violence but l am not against "Morons Stewing in their own expressed EVIL".
Go deal with ....what you asked for!
undecided wink

"When they came for you neighbour, you kept quiet. When they will come for YOU...... everyone will still keep quiet o" undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by captainuc(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
Now u bigots re calling the military. For what? I thought u damm guys said u don't wanna see any military involvement during and after the election. Mchteeew... U guys never see somtin. Things wouldn't have gone out of hand or escalates to this rate if military were to station on standby.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Yehman(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
tunex23:
There is nothing wrong doing a peaceful protest, but is there need for it?? Am confuse with that state
Peaceful Protest by the thugs? U are not serious.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
darksuit:

Very good
They will have time for chess after Jona is bounced out
wake up bro, it's 06:47pm. Na another nite wan set so oo..
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by ogele: 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
dustmalik:
My fear is, this may lead to civil war, God forbid. GEJ is too desperate, doing all he can to win this election. May God help us in this country.
if for sweet if war start oh!
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Godsbaby1:
Apc is a rigger but pdp is the master of all riggers, sometimes i like their way cos of my Lovely GEJ, GEJ till apc graduate from political education
uaray genius jare, IOU 1 bottle of Orijin.. GEJ till APC repents..
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by gasplant: 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
mactoni91:
A pdp inec adhoc official posted to buguma came home last night and was bragging how he made cool cash buy just allowing some agents use cloned pvcs..
Was shocked!
Truth be told, there were massive rigging in rivers state.
Anybody who quote me with insults should type an amen to my curses first.
'' if you know truely that the election in ur pu was rigged and u come here to support the rigging by denying the fact that there was rigging, may your family share a huge percentage of the curses the whole nigera has put on Jonathan an Buhari together''

+2347030104091 guys, this is this guys phone number. His name is Anthony ofuase The law enforcement agencies can trace him through this number. He will have to help them locate the said lady to be bragging of receiving bribe. We need to start making skape goats. Pls let's share this message all over social media. We need to start taking action to do things right.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Fourwinds: 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
slimyem:
The reports from rivers state regarding this election does not make one too happy.
As far as I know,election in that state is far from free and fair and the results should be nullified.
I also hope these ones protesting would for the sake of their loved ones let up and let this go. I don't think their lives are worth anything to these soldiers.
Really?
Kill them all?
Are you a human being or a goat?
d guy is a goat with long beards

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Excuzeme: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
bdidi:

Who owns TVC?

All the same, there is no need for violence as far as am concerned.

Both PDP and APC did commit their various electoral alleged malpractices.....its just that I think one was smarter than the other. But remember, the malpractices is alleged until proven in the law court!

The Law has a way of twisting and turning issues/ facts.

No wonder people making the laws will always want it to favour them in one way or the other.

The electoral act for example, has contradicting laws with regards the result sheets.

The question here is at what point should the INEC official present, show the result sheet for recording of voting results?

I remember reading some comments from some ad hoc[b] inec officials saying they had to fill there result sheet at the collation centre and not at the polling booth or unit.[/b] So what does that implies? These especially happened a lot in the SW.

Why is PDP not protesting there also? I am not holding brief for PDP but am just trying to be objective

Why do we abhor TRUTH in this country?

So, Rigging and election and subverting the will of the Voters.... [size=14pt]is now considered SMARTNESS?[/size]
What is WRONG would ALWAYS be WRONG.

We should all join hands to condemn RIGGING instead of applauding it with nice names like "smartness".

On the issue of "Result Sheets".
Any intelligent human will agree that TRANSPARENCY is what INEC had in mind.... and that is how it should be, when the issue of RESULT SHEET comes to mind.
Why should it be so difficult, for the Votes to be COUNTED, ANNOUNCED, WRITTEN ON THE RESULT SHEETS AND WHAT WAS WRITTEN ....SHOWN TO ALL PERSON AROUND.... to show that "Hey, look, we did what was right and you are all witnesses to it?

Why do we hate "good' and always encourage Evil?
For this same reason, a Youth was gunned down in cold blood yesterday --- Just for asking to see the result sheet, to confirm if what was announced is what was written on it!

Bear in mind, it is the same RESULT SHEET that INEC Officials will SUBMIT to INEC....... for eventual COLLATION.
Why cant we ENSURE that that figure is CORRECT and VERIFIED...........by showing it OPENLY to everyone?

In many States, it has been alleged, with some level of correctness, that PDP Politicians, having paid some INEC staff, had hijacked RESULT SHEETS....... to later FILL THEM WITH FICTITIOUS FIGURES.

How do you explain a situation where an INCE Official WILL NOT SHOW THE GOVERNOR of a State, the "RESULT SHEET" for which he is being accredited and the Vote casted will be recorded?
Why hide it? Where was it? Was it already with the PDP "oga-at-the-top", being filled with figures?
Why do we like to shroud such important "public document" in secrecy?

Of-course, except we want to "politics", we know that PDP has hijacked the RESULT SHEETS in most states of the East...... to be filled-in as they wish.

In Lagos, results were counted an ANNOUNCED at the Polling Booth and the RESULTS SHEET shown to all the Voters.
That is why you have less brigandage in the South West, generally.

PDP was desperate to rig this election, at every opportunity and stealing Result Sheets, using Soldiers to intimidate Political opponents and their Voters, disabling Card Readers so they can use "manual Voting methods" (Stockpiled and ready-thumb printed Ballot Papers), sabotaging the Card readers using "bribed" voting/INEC official ........and generally causing chaos at every step of the way so they can rig the results.
End of Story.

But at the end of the day, God's will shall be done, ..........afterall, Abacha never bargained for the result he got. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
scribble:
Scatter them.

Rubbish

In this age and time, it so disheartening that someone like you would post comments like this. If your father were to be among those protesting an alleged rigging, would say the police should scatter them? Why would you because of a few Dollars that you've been paid, come here and start saying things that present you as a fool?

Elections will come and go but the image you've created about yourself will remain. Smh
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Excuzeme: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
nelsonoba:

Oh! so GEJ that at least openly says the blood of one Nigerian is not worth spilling for his re-election is now the desperate one here in that your small mind?

So what of Buhari who said openly that if he doesn't win this election that the streets will be soaked in the blood of the dogs & baboons? So that doesn't sound like desperation to you?

Hypocrite!!

GEJ is just like the "Black Rat" which bites you and blows air on the sore and bites you even more!
He is a snake, a liar and a Pretender to the core.

Even he himself is amazed that he could say those words "without blinking" .......... knowing how he he has armed anarchist all over the country.

We are not fooled by his words..... the international community is not fooled as well.

Action speaks louder than words.

And you are a bloody Eediat for even attributing that quote to Buhari because you know it is false.... and was made almost four years ago by someone else!
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by scribble: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
If you don't have anything constructive to say, pls hush.

Boyolity:

In this age and time, it so disheartening that someone like you would post comments like this. If your father were to be among those protesting an alleged rigging, would say the police should scatter them? Why would you because of a few Dollars that you've been paid, come here and start saying things that present you as a fool?

Elections will come and go but the image you've created about yourself will remain. Smh
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Jay5000(m): 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Wetin dey pain me pass is that it's not GEJ himself, but his wife that's sponsoring this brazen rigging and intimidation and killings. My C-in-C has been emasculated and reduced to a submissive "helpmate" to mama Pee. That's one of the many reasons why he must be voted out. I've had enough...
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by kenchylala: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nothing is happening here in PHC, leave them with talk people are wiser now, na only him go enter road protest
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by 1stola: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
dustmalik:
Let lead to civil war!
We don't care!
Gej the retąrd must go!
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
dustmalik:

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shitty story from a shitty blogger.

Just dropped my cousins that came to play ps4 game with me and all through Station bus stop ,Moscow road to eastern by- pass even to Abonema warf is free.

One of days I like to drive on those areas.

Op is a pathological liar .

Fucck op.

You saw photos and confirmation from different sources even Linda Ikeji later carried the story
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by nelsonoba: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Excuzeme:

GEJ is just like the "Black Rat" which bites you and blows air on the sore and bites you even more!
He is a snake, a liar and a Pretender to the core.

Even he himself is amazed that he could say those words "without blinking" .......... knowing how he he has armed anarchist all over the country.

We are not fooled by his words..... the international community is not fooled as well.

Action speaks louder than words.

And you are a bloody Eediat for even attributing that quote to Buhari because you know it is false.... and was made almost four years ago by someone else!

I don't want to be the one to say you are a stupid slowpoke for this useless comment you made......It's not from my mouth you will hear that. But I will have to admit with all humility that you are one of the most FOOLISHLY WISE persons I've come across in recent times.

But if you have some little sense now, quickly google "Muhammadu Buhari blood of dogs and baboons", and read all that comes up. Alternatively, go on Youtube now and type in the same thing and then relax and watch for yourself. Also watch as some of Buhari's associate try to defend that "blood of dog & baboon" statement by claiming Buhari did not mean the statement the way Nigerians interpreted it!! Tell me, how else should we interpret it before??!!

None of Buhari's associate can come up to even claim Buhari did not make the statement, all they can do is to try to tell us it was not intended the way it was interpreted.

If Buhari did not make that statement, then why was he dragged to the International Criminal Court? On what grounds was the case at ICC filed against him? Wise people will say "to whom brain is given, sense is expected", but too sad that many people were given brains but common sense is too far from them!!
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by scribble: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Boyolity:

oh so u r mentioning me and hiding the comments now.

i guess u r a supermod with various handles

Why not just get off my scrotum?

I have a woman whom I prefer to be settled there.

Pls get off my nuts...abeg.

angry
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by hitleraldof(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
dustmalik:
will u shut up civil war my foot..amechi is shocked dat he is lossing his own state hence he is resorting to last plan
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by all4gud(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
dustmalik:
My fearBiase is, this may lead to civil war, God forbid. GEJ is too desperate, doing all he can to win this election. May God help us in this country.
All Progressive Confidence is not doing all that it can to win this election. You no get sense. Biase idiot
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 30, 2015
scribble:

oh so u r mentioning me and hiding the comments now.

i guess u r a supermod with various handles

Why not just get off my scrotum?

I have a woman whom I prefer to be settled there.

Pls get off my nuts...abeg.

angry

Address the issues I raised. Stop hovering hither and thither like a rudderless ship! If you believe in a stupid idea, be bold enough to defend your stupidity!
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by scribble: 12:19am On Mar 30, 2015
Boyolity:

Address the issues I raised. Stop hovering hither and thither like a rudderless ship! If you believe in a stupid idea, be bold enough to defend your stupidity!

nothing has changed

i gather theyve been scattered

see u tomorrow
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Justinah4real(f): 6:09am On Mar 30, 2015
staymore:
Have they started forming a parallel govt?
Nwike is very dull, see how Amaechi is disgracing him. Amaechi finish the war,quickly, so we can talk of Nepa, unemployment!
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Justinah4real(f): 6:16am On Mar 30, 2015
CLEARINGAGENT:
Why are u people doing dis.
Nwike is wasting his time, he should have chased the Tout out of Govt house since!! grin
CLEARINGAGENT:
Why are u people doing dis.
Nwike is wasting his time, he should have chased the Tout out of Govt house since!!
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 30, 2015
dustmalik:
which yeye civil war! You wan fight for politicians. Anybody wey lose must surrender.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by celeron40(m): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2015
scribble:
Scatter them.

Rubbish
Thug.
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by darksuit(m): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
wake up bro, it's 06:47pm. Na another nite wan set so oo..

Come Again
Re: Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
chibecanglobal:
I pity your polluted mind

Trust you saw it all, Mr Orubebe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Residents Uncover Kidnappers’ Den Opposite Police Headquarters Abuja (Video) / The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ / Femi Adesina In Igbo Attire, Spotted With Buhari Aboard Air Force Jet 001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.