Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet (80112 Views)

Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay / The Indigenous Ethnic Composition Of Lagos (1911-1950) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by baby124: 1:33am On Apr 01, 2015
Fashola - Works
Ezekwesili - Dora's former position/ communication
Amaechi - aviation / NDDC
Attorney General - Falana
Defense - captain Koli cheesy
Health. - Fayemi
ROchas - information

Ojerinde - education
Finance - Sarah Alade

2 Likes

Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by Adegbodolu1: 1:33am On Apr 01, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Bros don't preempt them......maybe they're yet to play their economic joker! So let's just sit back, grab a bucket of pop-corn and watch the unfolding drama!

You have lost woefully and nearly put SE in trouble again because of myopic sentimental thinking.

There will be no trouble. The militants have a cool life now and they wont do anything to jeopardise it.

Dokubo has already pledged allegiance. Nobody wan die now. As for you the rusty Niger bridge is still there for those who want to jump.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by ellechrystal(f): 1:39am On Apr 01, 2015
arewafederation:
Nobody mentioned Rt Hon. Rotimi Amaechi.... angry

I would like him to double as Chief of staff and EFCC boss grin.
Maybe because he isn't relevant to them anymore, the minority mentality will soon set in. Lol
Anyways he has done his job, a good one at that,
N let's c the outcome months after.
Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by sunvick(m): 1:39am On Apr 01, 2015
baby124:
Fashola - Works
Ezekwesili - Dora's former position/ communication/ Education
Health. - Fayemi
ROchas - information

Rochas - Is contesting for second term, i guess his is off the list
Osita Chidoka is cool for the aviation job
I just hope GMB convenes a good team cos the expectations from the people are very high
Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by Larufa(m): 2:00am On Apr 01, 2015
cuteboy2:
For all practical purposes, even though the results are still being collated, I am deeply convinced that General Buhari will win this election by a very comfortable margin.

It is also my believe that President Jonathan will graciously concede defeat in a very mature and rancour free manner. He will not contest the results in court even though his acolytes and party men will stridently want him to. I believe, GEJ does not want to leave office looking like a sore loser.

Having said all these, it is safe to say that the 2015 Presidential Elections has been won and lost.

The elections are over!!!

What then will be the likely composition of General Buhari's cabinet? From keen observations of Buhari's campaign organisation, Buhari's utterances during the campaigns, and the actions and activities of various key actors in Gen Buhari's camp, I believe the following will either be in his cabinet or play key roles in his government.

It is obvious from Buhari's utterances during the campaigns that he will run a government whose policy direction and key economic decisions will be dictated by " a team". He kept harping on this.

The possible names are:

• [s]Senator Olorunimbe Mamora (he vacated his senate seat for Remi Tinubu, Sen Tinubu's wife)[/s]

You are wrong on this, Senator Mamora was replaced by Senator Ashafa [b]NOT [/b]SenatorRemi Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by IGBOSON2: 2:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

You have lost woefully and nearly put SE in trouble again because of myopic sentimental thinking.

There will be no trouble. The militants have a cool life now and they wont do anything to jeopardise it.

Dokubo has already pledged allegiance. Nobody wan die now. As for you the rusty Niger bridge is still there for those who want to jump.

^^^Ouch! grin grin grin That 'Niger Bridge' quip was cold mehn! lipsrsealed

How did I 'nearly' put the SE in trouble again!? Did you even understand what i posted because it seems you think i was being abusive!

1 Like

Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by OAM4J: 2:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Abeg let's solve this problem of power once and for all, so I wish Fashola is given the assignment.

Oshiomole will be good for works.

I wish to see Pat Utomi, Soludo, Fayemi and Oby in Economic team.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by toprealman: 2:33am On Apr 01, 2015
SEND DEZIE AND OKONJI TO PRISON FAST.

6 Likes

Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:39am On Apr 01, 2015
1. Kayode Fayemi - Foreign Affairs.
2. Olagunsoye Oyinlola - Defence.
3. Babatunde Fashola - Works.
4. Rotimi Amaechi - Information.
5. Abike Dabiri - Women Affairs.
6. Chris Ngige - Health.
7. Pat Utomi - CBN Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by raumdeuter: 4:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Ngige - Health

Utomi - Finance

Akinwumi - Agriculture

Fashola = Power

Oshiomole - Works

Petroleum - Tonye Princewill

Niger-Delta - Amaechi

Information - Dabiri

Foreign affairs - Fayemi

3 Likes

Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by blank(f): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2015
OAM4J:
Abeg let's solve this problem of power once and for all, so I wish Fashola is given the assignment.

Oshiomole will be good for works.

I wish to see Pat Utomi, Soludo, Fayemi and Oby in Economic team.

Even Fashola won't be able to solve the rot that is the power sector. We, Nigerians, are the issue. Except he is ready to pull out everything and start from scratch without Nigerians, I don't see him making any appreciable impact.

2 Likes

Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by arewafederation: 8:23am On Apr 01, 2015
ellechrystal:

Maybe because he isn't relevant to them anymore, the minority mentality will soon set in. Lol
Anyways he has done his job, a good one at that,
N let's c the outcome months after.

Nothing like the minority mentality. Amaechi will forever have my respect.

1 Like

Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by arewafederation: 8:29am On Apr 01, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Igbo man....Finance Minister in a Buhari cabinet!? You are joking right? undecided

Does the Igbo man not deserve to be in Buhari's government?

1 Like

Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by HolyHero: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2015
[can't you be like jega
.. be shouting like grinding machine][color=#006600][color=#000099][can't you be like jega
.. be shouting like grinding machine]
[color=#000099][can't you be like jega
.. be shouting like grinding machine]
Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by eCollynzo: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2015
sunvick:

Rochas - Is contesting for second term, i guess his is off the list
Osita Chidoka is cool for the aviation job
I just hope GMB convenes a good team cos the expectations from the people are very high
Maybe then know Rochas will lose.
One of them even gave Dakuku a position.
Wicked.
Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by suwailad(f): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Igbo man....Finance Minister in a Buhari cabinet!? You are joking right? undecided

PLEASE STOP THIS
PLEASE STOP THIS
PLEASE STOP THIS
PLEASE STOP THIS
PLEASE STOP THIS
PLEASE STOP THIS
PLEASE STOP THIS
PLEASE STOP THIS
PLEASE STOP THIS
PLEASE STOP THIS
PLEASE STOP THIS
PLEASE STOP THIS
PLEASE STOP THIS

STOP ETHNIC POLITICS - IT DIED WITH PDP AND GEJ

Let Buhari seek smartest and sharpest irrespective of where they hail from.....

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2015
revolt:
I don't understand why ppl don't get it! I need to see what miracle,will turn naija around in nearest future wen we hve no viable sector except US decides to start buying our oil again. Then how do we now start battling the rampaging militant who want resource control.
Agric and manufacturing(industrial parks)
Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by BARAJ92(m): 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
IGBOSON2:

Am not joking an ibo man will b given that position
Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by BARAJ92(m): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
baby124:
Fashola - Works
Ezekwesili - Dora's former position/ communication
Health. - Fayemi
ROchas - information

Ojerinde - education
Finance - Sarah Alade
is there no any northerner
Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by superted87: 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
cuteboy2:
You need a very meticulous, organised, and tireless worker to hold the position of SGF. Fashola fits this bill.

The office of the SGF is the engine room of the Presidency. You need a trusted, loyal party man who understands the workings of government and has indepth knowledge of the visions and manifesto of the party.
The VP and SGF can't be 4rm same zone.
Fashola >> min of power or works
amaechi >> sgf or min of labour
Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by Ddaji(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
Ngige - Health

Utomi - Finance

Akinwumi - Agriculture

Fashola = Power

Oshiomole - Works

Petroleum - Tonye Princewill

Niger-Delta - Amaechi

Information - Dabiri

Foreign affairs - Fayemi
wonderful 80% of Buhari's votes were from North, so no northerner in the key ministries Hmmm some people are day dreamers
Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by emmatok(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Soludo- finance
Oby- Education.
Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by frizzill: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
You need to Check this!!!
Funny jokes @

http://livelykingdom..com
Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by kimond101: 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
ednut1:
okonjo nd Alison good bye . dats wat i meant o. dey shud both be jailed too
Allison won senate in her state
Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by olayemigod(m): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
I Support ! I Support !! I Support !!!

BRF for power not SSG
Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ok

1. Dakuku Peterside (Petroleum and Gas), in case he loses on 11.04.2015

2. Amaechi - APC National Chairman

3. Power - Prof Bart

4. Information - Mohammed Lai

5. Defence - General Dambazzu

6. Justice - Fashola

7. Foreign Affairs - Prof Osinbajo ( Vice President)

8. Agriculture - Dr. Ngige

9. Works and Infrastructure - still thinking
Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by RYANAYO(m): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Child abuse; mother caught on cam slapping a 3 weeks baby mercilessly on the face
See the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GA07aocKIo
Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by mrsough(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Bishop4bella:
With the crew in APC am so sure Nigeria going to the peak.

Just take a deep look on the governors and tell me which one of them that is not performing.

This is a party that will not take us for a joke because they can see what we are doing to Jonathan at present and will not want to be victim of such by 2019.

Nigerians and my fellow Apc supporters with highest number of likes let's embrace this new coming government with likes again because they can do it and they will do it.

APC!!! Federal!!!

Kai. Abeg close ur mouth. Joh. Is it okorocha that lost to pdp or amechi that is performing in his state? Abegi
Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by MARKone(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Soludo 4 Solution

Minister for Finance.
Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
[size=18pt]Fashola for Minister of Power!![/size]
Re: Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Elder Orubebe - Minister of .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.