Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. (41683 Views)

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. / The Likely End For All APC Nairaland Supporters(photo) / My Sympathy For APC Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
oyb:

the way jp_philips dey take out gej was MEAN - i used to bump some of his threads - i have his post page on speed dial.last week our mods deleted almost 20 of his posts, just like that.

i wonder how much some of the mods were getting as 'protection money'

That guy is one of the most analytically intelligent Nairalander I know. I was glad he was against GEJ and the PDP because the nigga could slay anyone with cold brutal facts. Big up jp-philips. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by ibnjarir93(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by docadams: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
LRNZH:

The persecution has made the history sweeter and feels even more well earned. In 2011, I was in the minority support for GMB. Never thought a day like this would come. Be proud of yourselves.

That is enought to forgive the Nga man

There are men but there are few men with unshakable principle. Your posts were what kept me in the political section. God bless you and other members of the #Change team.

3 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by nwaanambra1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
LRNZH:

The persecution has made the history sweeter and feels even more well earned. In 2011, I was in the minority support for GMB. Never thought a day like this would come. Be proud of yourselves.

That is enough to forgive the Nga man

GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR AND CONGRATULATIONS!

YOUR ATTACKS ARE AMAZING AND YOUR DEFENSE TECHNIQUES ARE WORTHY OF EMULATIONS. YOU ARE TRULY A GREAT WARRIOR!

REMAIN BLESSED SIR! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by tbaba1234: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:
Special mention to cramjones, pataki, ilugunboy, lioness, ofala, Estellar, tbaba1234

We did it.. Change has come.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by dominique(f): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mynd44:
Dominique grin grin cheesy cheesy

Present sir! cheesy
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Hoii(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Its been a long long journey, i'm totally drained. Thank God our efforts eventually paid off. Let the celebrations begin.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
she's going to continue her OPEC chairmanship at Panti.
Lol, you almost make me fall from chair.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Egbagirl(f): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:
Egbagirl, cfcfan, OrlandoOwoh, GenBuhari, Mynd44, OAM4J, maclatunji
God bless you

It was a long journey but Change is finally here! Congratulations! We did it!
Nigeria will be great again!

Well done and congratulations to all those who labored tirelessly across the board!
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
tbaba1234:

We did it.. Change has come.
Yes o.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Egbagirl:

It was a long journey but Change is finally here! Congratulations! We did it!
Nigeria will be great again!
Amen o. We did it.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Aunty desola, Ilekeh where art thou
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by WIZGUY69(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
thank God for the result! despite the challenges and odds from the opposition. but that don't stop the wind of change. the Voice of the people is the voice of God. to my fellow progressives Congratulations!
to the president elect & vice. congrats"!
to Amaechi and co. I duff my heart! u try well
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Caseless: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
oyb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaPiBrmYitM

these baggers will be thanking God their faces are hidden

ditto for the tandroids - anonymity means no one will have to know where they stood in nigeria's darkest hours as the new age daniel kanu yeaa electronic army

but for the mercy johnsons, seyi sheys, segun arinzes, saint obis, mr ibus etal - enjoy the ignominy. selling out this country for porridge
these 'talentless' hacks can go to Hell.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by docadams: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:
Err what happens to the president of OPEC now grin grin

Naturally, she will pull over. The Secretary will run OPEC affairs until Nigeria appoints another Petroleum Minister. My thought though.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Mynd44: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

Probably free grin
I dey go there
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by jayonpoint(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
All we yarn for is a better nigeria for all nigerians.

I'm happy, I am a stunch supporter of APC n we won the battle for nigeria.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by madjune(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
We saw the light earlly and took our stand.

I took it upon myself to throw light on all GMB achieved in 84 becaue I know majority of the present voters are young people who were unborn in 84.

My greatest joy remains the hearts I touched or changed in my own litte way.

CHANGE is a gift.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Haywhymido(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
am happy we won. Keep on saing Baba. #babanowthatyouarethere dont forget d masses oo.
Make us happy jst lyk we did to u today.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ymodulus: 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hey am late.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Caseless: 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
emedy:
I wish Ngige returned to the senate to be be the Senate President.
igbo people shot themselves on the foot out of hate for other Nigerians in other region. They lost as far as this election is concerned.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by slimport(f): 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Winner o o o, winner.... dancing shoki. thank u Lord. Forward ever to Nigeria. APC..... Change! the ghange is finally here.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by nwaanambra1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:
Soe, eguerilla, brimie, garrithe1st, garrix8, koboko69, abes

THESE GUYS ARE GREAT GUYS - THEY SLAY THEIR OPPONENTS AND MADE SURE THEY DEAD! grin grin

I ALWAYS REFER TO THEM AS PART OF THE APC-300! cool cool

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ymodulus: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Also what happens to Commissioner MBU and Inspector General Abba MMoro?

Oo less I forgot, Mr WIKE?
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by maclatunji: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yes, it is an amazing feeling. I thank God for seeing this day, many people who struggled for it haven't. I salute all of those people who for the love of this country spent their time and resources in supporting General Buhari over the years to achieve this great victory.

I have always believed he is the man to lead Nigeria to the beginning of greatness, I pray God makes this happen when he is sworn-in as President and begins the arduous task of rebuilding Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ymodulus:
Hey am late.

Not at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ymodulus:

Also what happens to Commissioner MBU and Inspector General Abba MMoro?

Oo less I forgot, Mr WIKE?
those ones? Na dem I pity pass. grin
I know for sure the police force will be restructured. I trust my new president to fix the rot in the police force.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ymodulus: 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Caseless:
igbo people shot themselves on the foot out of hate for other Nigerians in other region. They lost as far as this election is concerned.

I have to be honest the election changed my perception of the Igbo's as one of the most Tribalistic non-thinking clan in Nigeria.

Don't get me wrong am not against the Igbos. Its just the truth. Ngige missed but I believe there is a place for him
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Egbagirl(f): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
demelza:
I remember having to leave this forum cos the amount of stupidity I daily encountered was making me bitter. Took my campaign gospel elsewhere.
I doff my hat to those who fought till standstill.
It is now uhuru for us all!

Sai Baba!
Sai Buhari!!

I'm with you that. lol Nairaland no easy o. Me sef took the gospel elsewhere to other platforms except once in a while when I would pop in here and say something.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ymodulus: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

Not at all

Hi Mam?!!

How u celebrating tonight??
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rhino5dm, welcome back o! grin embarassed
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by coogar: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ymodulus:

I have to be honest the election changed my perception of the Igbo's as one of the most Tribalistic non-thinking clan in Nigeria.

Don't get me wrong am not against the Igbos. Its just the truth. Ngige missed but I believe there is a place for him

don't let the election change your perception. there are many igbos who cannot stand jonathan or what PDP represents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ibezim's Thugs Shoot 2 Men Dead In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / ARMOURED HELICOPTERS : GOVERNOR WIKE REVEALS THAT RSG HANDED THEM OVER TO NAF / Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.