Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. (41714 Views)

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. / The Likely End For All APC Nairaland Supporters(photo) / My Sympathy For APC Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by kennydee05(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
I Kehinde Adetola use this resourceful medium in our quest for Change to congratulate my co-advocates in our landslide success.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Mynd44: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
oyb:

the way jp_philips dey take out gej was MEAN - i used to bump some of his threads - i have his post page on speed dial.last week our mods deleted almost 20 of his posts, just like that.

i wonder how much some of the mods were getting as 'protection money'
Be nice
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Caseless: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
MizMyColi:
My vote of special thanks to...

smiley Obiagelli

smiley Omenka

smiley Caseless!!!!! I'm glad you have this smiley

Congratulations to all sane minded progressives of the forum.

Well fought and deserved victory.

*Hugs*
*hugs*

U were instrumental, too. You gave me the victory first(remember the advice).

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Scatterboss:

Boss, I salute you. You have been there since your first time on this forum and never back down even with all the PDP insult, curse and intimidation. You are too much Sir.

God bless you.

You too sir.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Time to change my signature. grin

I miss barcanista
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by misterh(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
We did it folks!!! Jarus, Berem, Omenka, egift et al.

3 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Soe, eguerilla, brimie, garrithe1st, garrix8, koboko69, abes
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
nwaanambra1:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MEGA-BOSS!

U WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH YOU INSPIRED ME!

LIKE SOME ONE SAID IN ANOTHER TOPIC, APC IS FULL OF VERY INTELLIGENT MEN AND WOMEN DRIVEN BY PASSION FOR A GREATER NIGERIA. SIR YOUR RESILIENCE AND DEEP RESPECT FOR OTHERS EVEN IN THE FACE OF DIRECT ASSAULT ON YOUR PERSON, DIRECTLY INSPIRES MANY OF THE YOUTHS ON NAIRALAND ESPECIALLY ME.

MAY THIS DAY MARK THE BEGINNING OF A NEW AND BETTER NIGERIA. GOD BLESS YOU SIR.

ONE LOVE.

God bless you too in abundance. I salute you and all those who fought the good fight.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by LRNZH(m): 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Caseless:
*hugs*

U were instrumental, too. You gave me the victory first(remember the advice).

Congratulations!

I see you.... Hahahahaha
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
ba7man:
No resting on our oars yet. We've got a lot of work to do to ahead.

These past 2months have been the longest in my life.......The election itself was like a 2day penalty shoot-out with my next 4yrs peace of mind at stake.

Congratulations, we weren't wrong for supporting General Buhari /prof Yemi Osinbajo.

Absolutely true.......I've never been on the losing side since 1999. grin grin
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Pataki: 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
oyb:

the way jp_philips dey take out gej was MEAN - i used to bump some of his threads - i have his post page on speed dial.last week our mods deleted almost 20 of his posts, just like that.

i wonder how much some of the mods were getting as 'protection money'

I used to have him on my NL search button. The dude was a real PDP slayer in his postings.

As for the mods, my intention was to blast Seun and his mods and kiss the forum goodbye after Buhari has won. But on the flipside, I wanna see how these dudes swallow their shame and learn how to behave in this new Nigeria we are all dreaming of. grin
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by LRNZH(m): 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
jingh:
you be baddest guy.
Change

We made it madame.... We did.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mynd44:

How much be KOWA form? I wan go join them
Probably free grin
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by docadams: 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
LRNZH:
I can't help but mention mod Ngwakwe. I know he has hurriedly opened a thread to congratulate GMB but we cannot forget a man for his antecedents.

That guy banned us no be small..... It was a constant tug of war. LRNZH, 1LRNZH, ILRNZH, LRNZHkeed, etc etc... All monikers to beat Ngwakwe's antics.

They guy just didn't want GMB to win so that the next round of oil blocks will be awarded under GEJ's govt. Any post on the missing $20Billion, PTF, Economic mismanagement was a ban risk.

For me, my job online is done, but our jobs as Nigerians is about to start. All the best comrades.

Ngwake was a real destructive virus left uncontrolled by Seun. He discouraged many in political section including me.
My grouse is with Seun though for letting him become 'Hitler' on NL.

4 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Any decamping tandroid is welcome grin grin

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Change2015(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Segeggs:
We had the last laugh.

This election victory would have seen barcanista get picked by APC, the real APC, to be an analyst for the party. Just so sad that the political jobber job never saw the future. A few dollar crumbs blinded him from seeing the big picture.

Not likely. Political relevance is determined by principles and perseverance over time. I trust the APC is looking to avoid unnecessary ego wars, and an over emphasis on tribe or religion. Imagine the people that have stood by Buhari, Tinubu and Atiku for the last 16yrs... You earn trust by being consistent and faithful over time. He didn't understand that. I wish him well though.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
nwaanambra1:

IBNSULTAAN PLS TELL THAT PASTOR SITTING DOWN ON THAT CHAIR TO STAND UP FROM THAT CHAIR! angry angry

THAT SEAT BELONGS TO REV. FATHER MBAKA! cool cool

Father Mbaka the 'tsunami'. grin grin grin grin The man stood his ground to the end.

2 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rhino5dm:
Sai Baba!!!

Dan Banza Kawai!!! cool
angry angry angry
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
ilugunboy:

Absolutely true.......I've never been on the losing side since 1999. grin grin
You can say that again cheesy cheesy
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:
Special mention to cramjones, pataki, ilugunboy, lioness, ofala, Estellar, tbaba1234

Thanks sis....you are really an inspiration to a whole lot of people....you will never know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

Father Mbaka the 'tsunami'. grin grin grin grin The man stood his ground the end.
Fr. Mbaaka is our next CAN president. cool

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by coogar: 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:
Any decamping tandroid is welcome grin grin

they have to be screened first, abeg. we have to be sure they are not brining ebola virus to our camp. grin cheesy
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by LRNZH(m): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
docadams:

Ngwake was a real destructive virus left uncontrolled by Seun. He discouraged many in political section including me.
My grouse is with Seun though for letting him become 'Hitler' on NL.

The persecution has made the history sweeter and feels even more well earned. In 2011, I was in the minority support for GMB. Never thought a day like this would come. Be proud of yourselves.

That is enough to forgive the Ngwa man
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
coogar:

they have to be screened first, abeg. we have to be sure they are not brining ebola virus to our camp. grin cheesy
We don't want another protection story, apologies to my darling barcanista.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
ilugunboy:

Thanks sis....you are really an inspiration to a whole lot of people....you will never know.
Thanks sir
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Caseless: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
LRNZH:

I see you.... Hahahahaha
congratulations, brother!

You all made it happen. cool

Your act of 'gallantry' is unrivalled!

2 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by nwaanambra1(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

Father Mbaka the 'tsunami'. grin grin grin grin The man stood his ground the end.

HE SHOULD CONTEST FOR THE NEW CAN CHAIRMAN!

THE MAN HAS INTEGRITY AND IS SO UNBIASED. HE IS THE KIND OF PERSON WE NEED TO BUILD A BRIDGE THAT WILL UNITE THE VARIOUS RELIGIOUS GROUPS IN NIGERIA AND I BELIEVE HE ALSO HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO UNITE THE SCATTERED CHRISTIAN FAITH IN NIGERIA!
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Err what happens to the president of OPEC now grin grin
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaPiBrmYitM

these baggers will be thanking God their faces are hidden

ditto for the tandroids - anonymity means no one will have to know where they stood in nigeria's darkest hours as the new age daniel kanu yeaa electronic army

but for the mercy johnsons, seyi sheys, segun arinzes, saint obis, mr ibus etal - enjoy the ignominy. selling out this country for porridge

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:
she's going to continue her OPEC chairmanship at Panti.

2 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Caseless: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:
outright impeachment ! She's going to prison.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

“Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT / Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.