Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. (41717 Views)

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. / The Likely End For All APC Nairaland Supporters(photo) / My Sympathy For APC Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by arewafederation: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations guys. Kudos to everyone for going through tough times with greedy TANoids, spending your resources daily on this forum to project the image of the incorruptible General without receiving a penny from him, his campaign organisation or any other politician.

I'm optimistic our efforts will not be in vain.

Sai Buhari! cool

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
coogar:

na wa o!
who are the evil people behind the harassment?

nothing do us....
this victory is so sweet. cheesy

Frankly, I really don't care. I am out of here soon anyway. The day I decided I had had enough of Nairaland, but decided to hang on till after the elections, was when a MOD banned me and Pendy for "insulting others" whereas the ethnocentric poster who came on the thread to hurl insult at us was never banned or sanctioned !!! Some of these people take their e-life so seriously but I was always only ever interested in Nigeria gaining good leadership so I always ignored their provocative actions and bans and generally did not see the point of making a fuss. Anyone , whether poster or moderator, who has a fulfilled life will not come online to be playing "Rambo". Anyway 'goodluck' to these people cool cool
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by docadams: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I am here sugar pie. Welcome back to politics section. cool

Peace unto you dear. At a point I thought you succumbed to the vituperations of Collynzo9 and Kenai and left NL for good.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Missy89(f): 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Nigeria!
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

She is here. She 'retired' the Berem moniker and now uses MzJackBaueress.
I salute the woman. So much energy. The Amaechi of Nairaland. I owe her a bottle of champagne
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
docadams:

Peace unto you dear. At a point I thought you succumbed to the vituperations of Collynzo9 and Kenai and left NL for good.
not at all. I dey kampe! grin grin

One love
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Tvegas(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Collation officer for Borno has arrived abuja airport. He will deliver the only remaining result, after which all the results will be collated and the total result summed up. And the candidate that fulfills the constitutional requirements will be declared winner by the Chief collation officer; the INEC Chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
We fought a good fight. I congratulate my fellow comrades.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
kITATITA:

I salute the woman. So much energy. The Amaechi of Nairaland. I owe her a bottle of champagne
I don't drink alcohol,I only drink Orijin. I am ok with a carton of it. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by coogar: 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

Frankly, I really don't care. I am out of here soon anyway. The day I decided I had had enough of Nairaland, but decided to hang on till after the elections, was when a MOD banned me and Pendy for "insulting others" whereas the ethnocentric poster who came on the thread to hurl insult at us was never banned or sanctioned !!! Some of these people take their e-life so seriously but I was always only ever interested in Nigeria gaining good leadership so I always ignored their provocative actions and bans and generally did not see the point of making a fuss. Anyone , whether poster or moderator, who has a fulfilled life will not come online to be playing "Rambo". Anyway 'goodluck' to these people cool cool

they can never succeed in silencing us.

i remember desola too.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I don't drink alcohol,I only drink Orijin. I am ok with a carton of it. grin tongue

Orijin ke? I am bringing you some very nice gifts . Gba be Mama re re !!!!!
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

Berem deserves special commendation. I used to cringe witnessing some of the insults flying her way - especially from Nairalanders from her ethnic group. It was savage, horrid and disgusting to see but our APC women leader stood strong .

[size=14pt]SAI BEREM !!!!![/size]
Yes o sai berem

Sai MzJackBaueress

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
coogar:

they can never succeed in silencing us.

i remember desola too.

Yeah. Desola played her part too. She is here and I expect her to show sooner or later. I think I saw her viewing an election thread earlier today.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
giantstrides:

This is your first post I will like , you used to really annoy and at the same time amuse me, In the interest of Nigeria, don't let up the opposition.

One Nigeria
we all ve our own differences
Buh d important tin is dat aside our political tents, d country remains supremo and bigger dan any party!
D voice of d people, is d voice of God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by emiye(m): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
OH yes, We made it. The Change starts now.

Barcanista could have been part of this , but ......

Barcanista, i rebuke defeat at the edge of breakthrough over your head.

4 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

Orijin ke? I am bringing you some very nice gifts . Gba be Mama re re !!!!!
Oga mi,I can't wait o! E seun pupo. cheesy
God bless you sir!
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
The victory belongs to all. God bless Nigeria! cheesy

To all Nairaland Igbos who supported Buhari on this forum. I say "anyi bu ndi mmeri". cool

Cc

Cleverly
Egift
Keneking
Sachris
Abagworo cheesy
Obiagelli
Phantom
Eziachi
Yeske
Nwaanambra1
GenBuhari angry

And others I can't remember,udo di! cheesy

Honestly i don't know how to celebrate, i have tears in my eys and laughter in my mouth. 2yrs of continuous campaign on nairaland, e no easy.

3 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where is the Iyalode of Nairaland, Desola?
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by brownlord: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Now that election is over, Buhari should explain to Nigerians the "propaganda" surrounding his certificate, I use the word propaganda because that is what I want to believe it is, he should clear the air.

As for the change, nothing really is changing in our political system, except having a new party and new set of criminals, just like substituting players during a football match. Stealing, corruption etc continues only that APC have smart politicians to deceive gullible Nigerians that they ain't stealing while they looting our treasury to nonsense

Really there is a change, either it's static or retrogressive change.

Whatever Nigerian has made their decision and it should stand irrespective of who won and who lost.

Congrats to the team that won.

PDP was right when they said they will rule Nigeria for 60 years, APC is extension of PDP with new name and few politicians chanting change.

Brace up Nigerians it's a new dawn.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

Yes o sai berem

Sai MzJackBaueress

And you too dear lady. Well done madam. If things begin to go well shortly for Nigeria you can hold your head high and and say "I played my part".
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

Yes o sai berem

Sai MzJackBaueress
my sister,our dreams of a new Nigeria has become a reality. cool
God bless Nigeria!
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by micolaj: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Progressives.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by nwaanambra1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
The victory belongs to all. God bless Nigeria! cheesy

To all Nairaland Igbos who supported Buhari on this forum. I say "anyi bu ndi mmeri". cool

Cc

Cleverly
Egift
Keneking
Sachris
Abagworo cheesy
Obiagelli
Phantom
Eziachi
Yeske
Nwaanambra1
GenBuhari angry

And others I can't remember,udo di! cheesy

AV NEVER MET ANY OF THIS PEOPLE LISTED ABOVE IN PERSON AND NEITHER HAVE I MET YOU MzJackBaueress BUT I CAN BET ON ANYTHING THAT IF BUHARI FAILS ON HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES OR EVEN ACT IN WAYS NOT INIMICAL TO HIS OAT OF OFFICE, WE WILL STILL BE AMONG THE FIRST GROUP OF PEOPLE TO TAKE UP ARMS AGAINST HIM - THE REASON IS BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE A BURNING DESIRE FOR A BETTER NIGERIA.

LOTS OF WORK IS STILL AHEAD - I HONESTLY FEEL FOR THIS NEW GOVERNMENT BECAUSE A LOT OF EXPECTATIONS IS ON THEM, AND WE ALL KNOW THAT THE RESOURCES TO PURSUE THIS EXPECTATIONS IS NOT THERE - IT HAS BEEN DEPLETED. BUT I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT WHEN THERE IS A WILL, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A WAY.

MAY THE GODS OF OUR LAND GIVE THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL THE STRENGTH, GOOD HEALTH, WISDOM AND A POSITIVE TEAM TO ASSIST HIM IN PILOTING THE AFFAIRS OF THIS BLESSED COUNTRY TO A GREATER HEIGHT.

TO ALL THE PROGRESSIVES, MAY THE GODS MEET OUR VARIOUS POSITIVE EXPECTATIONS! AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
aanumama,I see you! cool
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Five cartons approved.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by stonemind(f): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmmm im filled with joy, congrats
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Omoalhaja7: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Baba
Sai Progressives

**From Awo Hall,OAU..we r celebrating powerfully...***
I blv in CHANGE
#TeamProgressivesOAU
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by brownlord: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
As for the pending court case on Buhari's eligibility, the court and judge should dismiss it forth-with.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by suwailad(f): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
coogar:

still dancing....

ah ah

2 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
kITATITA:

Five cartons approved.
haha! Confirm
grin
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
aanumama,I see you! cool
You're mouthed joor,
I've been in supplication for GMB and someone very close to me who ran for senatorial seat in Oyo and thank God, we won against all odds!
I'm in double celebration mood jare grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

APC Picks Yahaya Bello As Audu's Replacement / "Aisha Buhari, Better Return Before Someone Else Takes Over The Other Room" / 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.