Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. (41715 Views)

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. / The Likely End For All APC Nairaland Supporters(photo) / My Sympathy For APC Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ymodulus: 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
those ones? Na dem I pity pass. grin
I know for sure the police force will be restructured. I trust my new president to fix the rot in the police force.

Lol!!

So what of the mouth Maker ,Wike?

Oooo less I forget I pity that Amaechi Deputy oooooooo. Wet in b him name again?

2 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by abbsal(m): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats to all Nairalanders...may we all feel d impact of d positive changes in our lives...
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by angelsing(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
I have never done this on Nairaland before to insult any one but I want to do this right now in the mood of victory
1.Barcanista: you are really a good fellow whom one can learn from, u gave me all the ammunition needed to counter most pdp lies to the point that I won many people over for Buhari..You later swing which I was very disappointed in but one thing we APC fans are forever grateful for the enlightenment..One things is for sure u know next to nothing about SW politics so when next u want to talk about about this region, just remember u are a shit on this.
2 FireFire: you are always objective though often laced with bias comment..so for this I say "u dey gbogbolocigar!
3 Anonimi: what can I say about this nuisance, just one name I have given u " Coloured printer"
4.Ichidodo: a deranged fellow who post crap and thinks crap...Always trying to look like someone with good brain but in the real sense he is just a 5yrs old kid begging for attention
5.Temitemi: this one is just a Robot as everyone can confirm..when he was design his brain was programmed with only few words "GEJ till shit".
6.Ngwakwe: he is an objective fellow but can sometimes take this Tribal ish too serious..
7.Clevermind: this one is as stupid as the irony of his name...No sense to process anything...he is just the prototype of Temitemi

Wish I can remember all ya monikers but I can't and to all progressives we are the new generation of change..Shout to Gbawe, berem, iyangbali, pendy79, cleverly, Aresa, demdem, ilungunboy, rilwayne001, Wisdomflakes, omenka, Passingshot, obiageli,Egift,LZRNH,Ilekeh,Caseless,Iphilips etc...you guys rock!...Our work is not done, we must finish it in lagos..Lagos won't be a consolation for PDP...this is victory for Democracy...To all the Pro GEJ no hard feelings am just so Happy..

4 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fact: There will be no APC federal legislator from the South east shocked
Ngige would most likely be the highest profile South-easterner in the incoming government.

Once again, I congratulate Buhari and all foot soldiers that made this day possible.
Cheers cool

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ymodulus: 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
coogar:

don't let the election change your perception. there are many igbos who cannot stand jonathan or what PDP represents.

OK, I agree with you fairly on that, at least Okorocha , Ngige are among these set
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ymodulus:

Lol!!

So what of the mouth Maker ,Wike?

Oooo less I forget I pity that Amaechi Deputy oooooooo. Wet in b him name again?
the fool that decamped abi? I see him decamping back to APC from the drowned ship. grin
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Scatterboss(m): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Respect to our strong APC women as well. Berem, Obiagelli, Desola, Neenar and many others. May God bless you all.

@Berem,

You are truly strong, respect to you.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by idu1(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Alhamdulilah
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ymodulus:

Hi Mam?!!

How u celebrating tonight??
I don't even know yet, tomorrow na the real deal.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Scatterboss:
Respect to our strong APC women as well. Berem, Obiagelli, Desola, Neenar and many others. May God bless you all.

@Berem,

You are truly strong, respect to you.
friendship me, nuff respect to you too sir.
O se!

3 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Desola(f): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
We did it people! We triumphed!! Nigeria has won!!!

4 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by isalegan2: 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
I'm not apc. and def not pdp.

what i am is pro-buhari. thrilled the honest general is taking control! thrilled, overjoyed and elated. thrilled enough to throw my shoes in the air even. lol. thrilled enough to dance in public. lol. where's that barrister 'destiny' album i asked for? hahahaha.

i ran into so many strangers today who couldn't wait to tell me they're nigerians!

sai buhari!

2 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by omenka(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
MizMyColi:
My vote of special thanks to...

smiley Obiagelli

smiley Omenka

smiley Caseless!!!!! I'm glad you have this smiley

Congratulations to all sane minded progressives of the forum.

Well fought and deserved victory.

*Hugs*
I couldn't thank you guys more for your steadfastness in bringing to fruition the Change we all so dearly craved. The victory is all off ours to relish. The journey to recovery, reconciliation, peace and prosperity has just begun. It is gonna be a very strenuous one but nonetheless, we'd get there.

Winding down on my activity here. The battle is over.

God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by coogar: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Desola:
We did it people! We triumphed!! Nigeria has won!!!

desola don come o cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Change2015(m): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
ofala:

....For once, we have a President who consistently offered himself for National service and absorbed so much unprecedented lashes, yet he persisted

Today is a good day & every Progressive-minded Nigerian deserves a pat on the back BUT the task of rebuilding our dear Country starts NOW.

So much WORK awaits President-elect Buhari but I am glad that he is a man that takes responsibilities seriously.

A big congrats to all of us!!!

Congratulations are in order but let us remember that in two weeks, we have another set of elections coming. The number of voided votes shows we need to educate our people more on how to fold their ballot papers.

We must also insist on a government full of performers. Ministers should be made to face the press/public every 2/3 weeks for an open questions and answers session. We must put pressure on elected officials to let them know we are still watching them. Same with local governments. Buhari will set a good tone for the government but we must play our part too. Even now we need to start discussion on a draft whistle-blower bill. Our country needs our attention if it is to improve.

But truly I am deeply satisfied with our victory, and once again look forward with hope and expectation. To all who have contributed to this (even those that organised the lousy pdp idea-free campaign, lol) I say thanks and God bless you all, in your house and in your country. The seeds have been sown.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by LRNZH(m): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
nwaanambra1:

GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR AND CONGRATULATIONS!

YOUR ATTACKS ARE AMAZING AND YOUR DEFENSE TECHNIQUES ARE WORTHY OF EMULATIONS. YOU ARE TRULY A GREAT WARRIOR!

REMAIN BLESSED SIR! cool cool

You guys were making super intelligent aspersions compared to TANoids. It was too uplifting. I learnt from you guys.

Massive congrats to you too.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
isalegan2:

what i am is pro-buhari. thrilled the honest general is taking control! thrilled, overjoyed and elated. thrilled enough to throw my shoes in the air even. lol. thrilled enough to dance in public. lol. where's that barrister 'destiny' album i asked for? hahahaha.

i ran into so many strangers today who couldn't wait to tell me they're nigerians!

sai buhari!
Longest time madam. cool

Sai Buhari o!
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by omenka(m): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
gesundheit:
I hail y'all....so happy for the turn of event, through the bans,insult and the mod intimidation we all stood our grounds. Special thanks to iron mama Berem I am so proud of you, cleverly, obiagelli,pa eziach,genbuhari,omenka. If no be say I don cut we for gather roll party for estate.
I hail you too bro.

What a battle. smiley

God bless Nigeria.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Caseless: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ymodulus:

I have to be honest the election changed my perception of the Igbo's as one of the most Tribalistic non-thinking clan in Nigeria.

Don't get me wrong am not against the Igbos. Its just the truth. Ngige missed but I believe there is a place for him
I couldn't stand the news that uche ekwunife defeated ngige despite all that he did for his zone.

Ibo lost it in this election.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ymodulus: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
the fool that decamped abi? I see him decamping back to APC from the drowned ship. grin

Lol@ I see him decamping back.

If you know what I want in mind to make me happy. Some will say am bad.

1. Sack and deal with Abba Morro for not respecting my Tambuwal

2. Deal with Mbu.

3. I want to have see a picture of Patience Jonathan , Fan I Femi Kayode. And an article from sahara reporters about their new mood.

Obiagelli:

I don't even know yet, tomorrow na the real deal.

Lol. Just invite us.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ymodulus: 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Have someone asked where Fani Femi Kayode is?

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ymodulus: 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
idu1:
Alhamdulilah

Long time bro. Victory at last
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Caseless: 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
omenka:
I couldn't thank you guys more for your steadfastness in bringing to fruition the Change we all so dearly craved. The victory is all off ours to relish. The journey to recovery, reconciliation, peace and prosperity has just begun. It is gonna be a very strenuous one but nonetheless, we'd get there.

God bless us all.
congratulations!!! cool

Where is ellechrystal, babestella, juliaan, tit, gboliwe, babyosisi, etc?
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by idu1(m): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ymodulus:

Long time bro. Victory at last
I'm very happy my bro.. How things?
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ymodulus: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Caseless:
I couldn't stand the news that uche ekwunife defeated ngige despite all that he did for his zone.

Ibo lost it in this election.

Yes I agree with you they did. Even though Ihave to admit Ngige's popularity was dwindling. But the igbos lost it completely.

Of all, am so happy about Niger State. Am so happy that The Governor lost to David Umar. I believe this will be a booster for The Niger state Governorship APC Aspirant to defeat Umar Nasko of PDP

@ idu1 I dei oo . Am also happy
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by ellechrystal(f): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Caseless:
congratulations!!! cool

Yep!
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
isalegan2:

sai buhari!
shocked you are still on nairaland? Longest time. Una just abandon us.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by skyfall: 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats, Gbawe and every one of the progressives on here. I feel so accomplished.

God bless.

Let's keep this thread active for the purpose of progressive brainstorming.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Caseless:
congratulations!!! cool

Those who died in the project of a better Nigeria & better democracy, we pray you get the highest ranks in heaven...Ameen
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
They tried to break our spirits, we refused to relent.
They tried to provoke us, we chose peace instead.
We had only one weapon, our PVCs!
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by LRNZH(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
omenka:

God bless us all.

Omenka. Well done brother. You are an inspiration for me. The depth of your political experience here on NL will be missed.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by ellechrystal(f): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Those who died in the project of a better Nigeria & better democracy, we pray you get the highest ranks in heaven...Ameen
Who r d ppl who died?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) / Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.