Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. (41720 Views)

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. / The Likely End For All APC Nairaland Supporters(photo) / My Sympathy For APC Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

Big shout to Pa Eziachi too. Even as he used to 'form' neutral and apolitical I knew he was a fan and admirer of GMB.
cheesy cheesy
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Pataki: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Shout-out also goes to MaziOmenuko. He was also formidable in his support for Gen Buhari. Also not forgetting Orinkinla, oyb, pendy79, jp_philips (I think).
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by bokohalal(m): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Never too late to join the party. I got banned for getting into a heated argument with some GEJites. Anyhow , I hope we get to keep the General on his feet. No slacking. The RULE OF LAW must be followed to the letter. As my older brother's confraternity sign says: NO FRIEND NO FOE.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by adepiero: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
I must show face
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by lakesidepapa(m): 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
The result is overwhelmingly historic, meaningful and beautiful. The Nigeria people have made us all so proud.
GMB's win is a clear pointer to the fact that its not how many times u fall in life, but how u pick urself and try again.

Apc have been a great, fearless party that stand on is toe and defeat the ruling party and I'm very happy for been part of the progressive movement and I'm also happy that i will witness that great Nigeria that will be transform under my Party.

New development phase for Nigeria

Congratulation to our great party (APC) Team

Congratulation To General muhammadu Buhari and Professor Yemi Osinbajo smiley

Congratulation to all Nigerians

Congrats to all Progressive goons on NL.. Yes.. We did it smiley

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by nwaanambra1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Borno State Result

APC – 473, 543
PDP – 25, 640
TOTAL VOTES CAST – 515, 008

IBNSULTAAN PLS TELL THAT PASTOR SITTING DOWN ON THAT CHAIR TO STAND UP FROM THAT CHAIR! angry angry

THAT SEAT BELONGS TO REV. FATHER MBAKA! cool cool
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Pataki: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Afam4eva, Ikenna, Ngwakwe, Seun. I have forgiven you all for your atrocious banning on me back then. #ANewNigeria

2 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by gesundheit: 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
I hail y'all....so happy for the turn of event, through the bans,insult and the mod intimidation we all stood our grounds. Special thanks to iron mama Berem I am so proud of you, cleverly, obiagelli,pa eziach,genbuhari,omenka. If no be say I don cut we for gather roll party for estate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Together we made it (you see we did it niggas)
We made it even though we had our backs
Up against the wall (come on)
For four years we waited (ah hah)
And the tanoids told us we were never gonna
Get it But we took it on the road
(To Lagos)
on the road
(To Benue)
on the road
(In rivers, to this bangin' instrumental)
on the road
(Rise with me)
on the road
(Come and get it)
on the road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYxzRYMrcVc
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Pataki: 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:
Special mention to cramjones, pataki, ilugunboy, lioness, ofala, Estellar, tbaba1234

My fellow alma-mate, chop knuckle! cool

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by gabbytabby: 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
We the people of Nigeria have spoken.
Congratulations to the people's general.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

Big shout to Pa Eziachi too. Even as he used to 'form' neutral and apolitical I knew he was a fan and admirer of GMB.
yeah - i think osisi and the ethnic militia hounded him out of nl because of this. i hope he will be back
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pataki:

My fellow alma-mate, chop knuckle! cool
Gbam.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by docadams: 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
I wish pa eziachi can just pop in for a second and drop a word.

The insults thrown at you by misguided youths have been wiped off eventually by God.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by ofala(m): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli post=322ur19989:
Special bmention to cramjones, pataki, ilugunboy, lioness, ofala, Estellar, tbaba1234

....For once, we have a President who consistently offered himself for National service and absorbed so much unprecedented lashes, yet he persisted

Today is a good day & every Progressive-minded Nigerian deserves a pat on the back BUT the task of rebuilding our dear Country starts NOW.

So much WORK awaits President-elect Buhari but I am glad that he is a man that takes responsibilities seriously.

A big congrats to all of us!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
abeg where is dayokanu - we had some mean fights with the unlamented beaf
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Mynd44: 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
You people did not call me earlier.

I am decamping to KOWA angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

We made it.
Yes o we did it.

gesundheit:
I hail of y'all....so happy for the turn of event, through the bans,insult and the mod intimidation we all stood our grounds. Special thanks to iron mama Berem I am so proud of you, cleverly, obiagelli,pa eziach,genbuhari,omenka. If no be say I don cut we for gather roll party for estate.

We made it o.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by LRNZH(m): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
I can't help but mention mod Ngwakwe. I know he has hurriedly opened a thread to congratulate GMB but we cannot forget a man for his antecedents.

That guy banned us no be small..... It was a constant tug of war. LRNZH, 1LRNZH, ILRNZH, LRNZHkeed, etc etc... All monikers to beat Ngwakwe's antics.

The guy just didn't want GMB to win so that the next round of oil blocks will be awarded under GEJ's govt. Any post on the missing $20Billion, PTF, Economic mismanagement was a ban risk.

For me, my job online is done, but our jobs as Nigerians is about to start. All the best comrades.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Pataki: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
oyb:
abeg where is dayokanu - we had some mean fights with the unlamented beaf

Dayo is now the poster called raumdeuter
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mynd44:
You people did not call me earlier.

I am decamping to KOWA angry angry angry
cheesy cheesy
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by jingh(f): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
ilugunboy:

Who banned huptin? grin
I no know, but you know Nairaland mod now, how dey are quick to ban anyone against them.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Mynd44: 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jaybee3...

I see you oooo
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by ba7man(m): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
No resting on our oars yet. We've got a lot of work to do to ahead.

These past 2months have been the longest in my life.......The election itself was like a 2day penalty shoot-out with my next 4yrs peace of mind at stake.

Congratulations, we weren't wrong for supporting General Buhari /prof Yemi Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by jingh(f): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
LRNZH:
I can't help but mention mod Ngwakwe. I know he has hurriedly opened a thread to congratulate GMB but we cannot forget a man for his antecedents.

That guy banned us no be small..... It was a constant tug of war. LRNZH, 1LRNZH, ILRNZH, LRNZHkeed, etc etc... All monikers to beat Ngwakwe's antics.

They guy just didn't want GMB to win so that the next round of oil blocks will be awarded under GEJ's govt. Any post on the missing $20Billion, PTF, Economic mismanagement was a ban risk.

For me, my job online is done, but our jobs as Nigerians is about to start. All the best comrades.
you be baddest guy.
Change
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by bimflash(f): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
I'm So Happy.. We Had the last laugh!
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by segalex: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
I'm really happy today.
I thank God for vindicating me at last. I pray that God almighty will grant GMB the wisdom to lead this country to the greatness that we are all destined for in Jesus name
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Mynd44: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

cheesy cheesy
How much be KOWA form? I wan go join them
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by masseratti: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Came late to this thread,i was busy jubilation buying drinks for everyone in my area...in fact the shops are out of drinks for the boys....

Sai buhari.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pataki:
Shout-out also goes to MaziOmenuko. He was also formidable in his support for Gen Buhari. Also not forgetting Orinkinla, oyb, pendy79, jp_philips (I think).

the way jp_philips dey take out gej was MEAN - i used to bump some of his threads - i have his post page on speed dial.last week our mods deleted almost 20 of his posts, just like that.

i wonder how much some of the mods were getting as 'protection money'
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Mynd44: 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dominique grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
CHANGE WE ASKED FOR CHANGE WE GOT? THIS HAS PROVEN THAT THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE IS BIGGER THAN THE PEOPLE IN POWER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan / Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. / Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.