Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (51985 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Fucking died when I needed her most....jeez RIP jc

I'm sorry. You are strong
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by rsleeky(f): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
bcaus of his bank account right?
d way sm ppl reason tho
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
He doesnt give me space and its bad.
He always wants to be around and involved in everything, it annoys me sometimes. I enjoy it sometimes sha.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ebukaOtika(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
KingTom:

Awwwwwwww, Yomi you will be a great husband. I love this embarassed

Because of this, I won't do my job of highlighting your gbagauns. embarassed

Lwkmdooooooo
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Tekzyflex(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
My girlfriend too like phuck.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by niceguy7(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sorry......no girlfriend undecided
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by condralbede(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
her over jealousness .....especially wen am making or answering calls from ladies.haaa,its annoying
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by amanda2013(f): 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
cry
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
CheeNayNay:
Stingyiness sad angry

Stingy or broke?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Zellie: 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Blackett:
I have no problems with her at all.

She calls me all the time, doesn't get jealous, is always smiling even when I offend her, doesn't call to ask me why I haven't called her since morning, doesn't ask for money, doesn't fvcking get angry, I hate drama and she avoids drama like a plague, doesn't come to my house uninvited, I use other girls as dp and wallpaper, she doesn't ask any thing about them.

We were also driving the other day, and she was sitting in front, beside me and I saw one of my numerous female friends and stopped to pick her, my girlfriend went to the back seat all smiling. . . I look at various yanshes while with her, she catches me and chuckles. And then when I'm not looking and she sights a fine yansh girl, she nudges me to show me the yansh. . .

Phew. What a girl.
You're her side chic grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by pinkycute(f): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
Am not Okay, by that undecided though" he's sweet nd lovely kiss

wink

our9ja:
by pinkycute
He's too full of himself and always want me to subscribe to his policy angry no matter what

Babe why u go come talk dis kind thing for here?between i thought you are okay with this for ages ?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
rsleeky:
d way sm ppl reason tho
ehn ehn gud girl and true love, i know ur type. mcheeew
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
evegran:
He doesnt give me space and its bad.
He always wants to be around and involved in everything, it annoys me sometimes. I enjoy it sometimes sha.

That guy is choking you with unnecessary attention and you enjoy it.

Strange thins happening
aww

Yomieluv:
Fiance has habit of not allowing me to sleep,except she's ready to sleep..she will be blowing air to my ears to disturb me..

She also like clinging to TV remote,so I won't change channels,that made me bought TV to the bedroom,but at times,I prefer staying at the sitting room..

Aside that,she's a lovely person to be with,she doesn't hold grudge with me at all..just a simple "sorry",she's back to her normal self..I love her so so much.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by nwadiuko1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rainess:

I'm sorry. You are strong
thanks
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
Joavid:

That guy is choking you with unnecessary attention and you enjoy it.

Strange thins happening

I said I enjoy it sometimes but most times I dont and I tell him and he asks me if hes boring me, I say no but... he fights with me cause of this. I dunno again!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by incredible6(m): 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
hfinest1:
my gf has an habit dat rilly annoys me, she doesn't reply sms and she always wait for me to text first, if at all she'll reply... n she always reply a 3-line chat with k or kk..... I hate dat shit enh! wish Buhari would ban d use of k or kk

go get urself a new Gf.
ibk
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
i just hope one of these days u won't take advantage of her niceness and cheat

Blackett:
I have no problems with her at all.

She calls me all the time, doesn't get jealous, is always smiling even when I offend her, doesn't call to ask me why I haven't called her since morning, doesn't ask for money, doesn't fvcking get angry, I hate drama and she avoids drama like a plague, doesn't come to my house uninvited, I use other girls as dp and wallpaper, she doesn't ask any thing about them.

We were also driving the other day, and she was sitting in front, beside me and I saw one of my numerous female friends and stopped to pick her, my girlfriend went to the back seat all smiling. . . I look at various yanshes while with her, she catches me and chuckles. And then when I'm not looking and she sights a fine yansh girl, she nudges me to show me the yansh. . .

Phew. What a girl.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by martolux(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
if you have the gut to discuss your relationship problems here then you are the major problem of ur relationship not him/ her cos u do not respect his/her privacy..NB: do not crucify me, dtz just d way I c it.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
incredible6:

go get urself a new Gf.
ibk
hian! So he should dump her cos she's not good at chatting? She didnt cheat or anything, just cause of chats? Not good. He should rather talk to her about it and ask her to express herself more.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Ahmeduana(m): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Suspect33:
She always goes to the swimming pool at night angry .....She calls 27 times a day angry .... She cries whenever i talk to another girl, she keeps telling me hw she loves me angry ...... And ..... She hates fish
OLD BOY NA MAMI-WATER BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
martolux:
if you have the gut to discuss your relationship problems here then you are the major problem of ur relationship not him/ her cos u do not respect his/her privacy..NB: do not crucify me, dtz just d way I c it.

You see it that way because you've probably never been in a relationship before. There's nothing wrong in discussing your relationship with others, just dont spill everything and be ready to select the advises you keep. Shikena!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by rsleeky(f): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
ehn ehn gud girl and true love, i know ur type. mcheeew
k
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ebukaOtika(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Ahhhh they plenty ooo....she like to bleep like its food inface she has bleeped all my friends so what we have now is just FWB...she's smokes like fork!!! Especially when she inhales it and make that whistle sound like an agbero, her brand is star I Also tell her to go for feminine stuff like smirnoff, and when you see her you'll think she's an angel with her cute eyes and big tittiess...and lastly she doesn't moan during sex makes me feel like am bleeping a dude....undecidedundecided undecided

Hahahahahaha

Hahahahahahah

Shebi dis one follow for Opinion too ,,,,?

She go dey press phone as you dey preach to am abi ,,?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by idu1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
KingTom:

Unlike Yomieluv, you won't be spared! angry

GBAGAUN!!!! grin grin grin
na your new work b this abi grin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by incredible6(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
evegran:
hian! So he should dump her cos she's not good at chatting? She didnt cheat or anything, just cause of chats? Not good. He should rather talk to her about it and ask her to express herself more.

is DAT she doesn't like chatting or she is busy chatting with other guys that interest her... dont pretend u ladies understand wat am talking abt.
ibk
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Hazardd(m): 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
MaLAdyy:
He is a Manchester fan sad
eyah!..
What a pity..
Why u no see chelsea fan?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
incredible6:

is DAT she doesn't like chatting or she is busy chatting with other guys that interest her... dont pretend u ladies understand wat am talking abt.
ibk

Duh? They're now dating, she said yes to him.
He didnt force her, she likes him of course.
Your negative mind sha, im sure you're single!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Hazardd(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
niceguy7:
Sorry......no girlfriend undecided
oga,Who ask you?smh
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by dayotheone(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
the annoying habit is that ..no girl wants to be my girlfriend

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by qloreal: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
typing
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Suspect33(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ahmeduana:

OLD BOY NA MAMI-WATER BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND
.... I hav told u dat togo weed is too strong 4 u, nw luk at wat u hav done 2 urself angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.