Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian (43114 Views)

Integrity Made PMB Strong At 70,corruption Made GEJ Weak At 50(photo) / 5 Major Reason That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian / The Speech That Made GEJ President In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by SirShymexx: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2015
DollyParton1:

He made his first major political mistake when he shunned Obj. That was the beginning of his end.

Thank God for the North. If not for them, dude might have won, with the kind of voting pattern in the southwest coupled with the south-south and south-east voting almost totally for him.
Damn the Almajiris saved us.

My cousin just told me your Ijebu people voted mainly for GEJ because he promised them a state of their own- Ijebu state.

Vito Corleone isn't the only kingmaker and power-broker but he's still cunning enough to at least help him placate some dons in the North.

Lol. These Ogun Ijebus/Remos are paigons (apart from Ijebu Ode). So they actually believed that spineless weasel whose only expertise is looting would give them a state, no? How economically viable would that state even be without Lagos Ijebu?

In as much as I won't mind an Ijebu state, that is like the old Ijebu Kingdom - but I don't see them re-uniting Lagos Ijebu and Ogun Ijebu cos that is like taking away almost 30% of Lagos' coastline and a lot of economic power in the state.

Anyway, it is Nigeria where fvckers just split folks into parts like the never studied geography. Nothing is geographically right in that country looool.
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by virgin14(m): 10:34am On Apr 02, 2015
this article is really interesting, in short it can be a source of research . Jonathan congratulate Buhari, mama
peace congratulate Buhari, Sambo
congratulate Buhari, Fayose cogratulate
Buhari, Fani kayode congratulate Buhari,
Aliyu Babagida also congratulate Buhari,
Asari dakubo congratulate Buhari!! . haaaaaha them never know say congratulations no dey stop my guy from sending them to jail as him don get the plan already.
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by nammi: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2015
cramjones:
Goodluck Jonathan has earned the dubious distinction of being the first president in Nigerian history to lose an election. In many ways, Jonathan was the architect of his own downfall. He made critical mistakes that turned the public and allies against him, and led them to gravitate towards the opposition. Here’s where it all went wrong:

1. Don’t cross the boss

When Nigeria emerged from 15 years of military rule in 1999, Jonathan’s Peoples Democratic party (PDP) was formed by wealthy retired generals to inherit power from the military. One of the godfathers was General Olusegun Obasanjo, who has governed Nigeria twice (between 1976-1979 and 1999-2007). Jonathan made the mistake of alienating Obasanjo; leading the general to write a public 18-page letter containing lacerating criticism of the president in December 2013. A party member likened Obasanjo’s hectoring of Jonathan to a father’s disappointment with his son.

Getting on the wrong side of Obasanjo is the political equivalent of crossing a mafia don
Rather than make peace with the 77-year-old, Jonathan’s office retaliated.

Getting on the wrong side of Obasanjo is the political equivalent of crossing a mafia don. You will pay. Obasanjo’s attacks on Jonathan intensified. In February, an irate Obasanjo quit the PDP and dramatically ripped up his party membership card on television.

Jonathan was naïve to think he could remain president without the support of PDP godfathers like Obasanjo. Although Nigeria is no longer under military rule, many retired millionaire generals call the shots from behind the scenes.

2. Playing fair
Previous Nigerian presidents were too cynical to expose themselves to the unpredictable risk of a fair election. The election victories of PDP presidents during the past 16 years have been partially “assisted” by electoral malpractice. That changed when Jonathan nominated Professor Attahiru Jega as the chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (Inec) in 2010. Jega vowed to reform Nigeria’s electoral process to ensure free and fair elections.

The former university lecturer exuded calm authority and integrity. He has painstakingly prepared for the task over the past four years by studying the rigging methods used in previous elections, implementing an elaborate system of voter registration, training thousands of electoral staff, and introducing biometric readers to identify voters by reading their thumbprint.

Jonathan created the environment for the emergence of these changes and gave Jega the freedom and authority to conduct reforms that led to a credible election. But by giving Jega a free hand to play fair, he allowed Jega to craft the weapons that were used to oust him from power.

3. Boko Haram and the Chibok kidnaps

Jonathan’s relations with party members at times resembled a football coach antagonising his star players
When Boko Haram kidnapped more than 200 schoolgirls from the town of Chibok in northern Nigeria, Jonathan failed to realise how much this would capture the public’s attention, both locally and internationally. His failure to speak about the kidnap for several weeks made him appear uncaring. These shortcomings were exacerbated by the behaviour of his wife, Patience, when she met the mothers of the kidnapped girls. Her ostentatious display and over-the-top emotions were mercilessly parodied.

Jonathan’s perceived casual indifference to the suffering of his people was compounded when he was photographed celebrating his niece’s lavish wedding just a few days after Boko Haram had killed 2,000 people in the town of Baga.

4. Bad management

Jonathan’s relations with party members at times resembled a football coach antagonising his star players into leaving for rival teams. His tendency to fall out with colleagues simultaneously weakened his party and strengthened the opposition. He quarrelled with one after another; leading several of them to leave the party in frustration and join the opposition All Progressives Congress (APC). The alliance between these and the opposition shoved Jonathan out of power.

5. Corruption and cronyism
Nigerians refer to their country’s resources as the “national cake” which must be shared by its citizens. There was a perception that Jonathan gave slices of the cake largely to members of his own community. Many powerful members of his government were from Jonathan’s region in the deep south of the country. Even Jonathan’s wife was appointed as a senior civil servant in his home state of Bayelsa.

There was a perception that Jonathan gave slices of the cake largely to members of his own community
Under Jonathan’s presidency many militant leaders from the oil producing Niger Delta area in the south have become very rich from government patronage and contracts. Some of them have been awarded security contracts to guard the oil installations they once protested against and attacked.

Jonathan has also pardoned a former ally accused of fraud and money laundering, increasing the cloud of suspicion hanging over his government.

These events caused deep resentment in other parts of Nigeria and created the impression that Jonathan ran a government that benefits those from his part of the country, the south, but not many others.

Jonathan even managed to get into a public feud with the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, the respected Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. In February 2014 Sanusi alleged that $20bn of Nigerian oil revenue was unaccounted for. Rather than investigating the claims Jonathan fired Sanusi for his impertinence at publicly hinting of government fraud.

Buhari’s victory is historic and unprecedented. However Jonathan was responsible almost as much as Buhari was.

You are blessed. 3 Gbosa for you
Gbosa!
Gbosa !!
Gbosa!!!
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by Beedude(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2015
Redoil:
All thanks to gej the hero of our time who in all honesty and humilty chose not to rig the election as it was been done by OBJ and tinubu so that nigeria will not divide. Yet the gworo chewing master and their perpetual slaves still voted him out. Cramjones ur gurlfriend berem has deactivated her account what about you old troll
As if he never had the intentions of rigging(both parties are wary of the opponent in this regard) .. It was just too late before he realised PVC will make it harder for him .. Gone are the days of over voting and 100% turnover @ the polls..
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by cwhy(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2015
nice points..
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by nammi: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2015
grin
Redoil:
All thanks to gej the hero of our time who in all honesty and humilty chose not to rig the election as it was been done by OBJ and tinubu so that nigeria will not divide. Yet the gworo chewing master and their perpetual slaves still voted him out. Cramjones ur gurlfriend berem has deactivated her account what about you old troll

Bros to me I guess he was too dull to even rig
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by 42ultimate(m): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2015
People should stop blaming South West for teaming up with Northerners to remove Jonathan, Yoruba people are not the type that we go and team up with another region to remove him. Jonathan failed the Yoruba's, embarrassed her elders, disrespect and ignored the region. Yoruba people are the type that criticise their leaders when they are wrong but will never be disrespectful to them and will not allow outsiders to disrespect them. There is a Yoruba adage that says that nobody will tell a child that wants to be a leper not to have leprosy, if he is ready to live inside forest a lone. Jonathan chose to ignore and disrespect Yorubas and he was aware of the repercussion. Yoruba people are not people that can easily be manipulated to follow a single path, that is why I said that they didn't team up. They only voted for their preferred candidate. OBJ loves Jonathan a lot and warned him a lot, just to avert him being voted out. He wrote letters, you can imagine, 18 pages of letter, that is more than enough warning. One message that Nigerians has passed to the political class is that when they fumble, they will be voted out of office
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by tony9k: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
What GEJ did was in his best interest. If he fights the election, he may lose it all including his life. People are angry. The Northerners have been looking for excuses to strike and such would have been a convenient excuse.

With a video evidence of Patience inciting violence against agents of change, Gbagbo's treatment would not have been far fetched.

The worst fight is fighting against everyone. Just about anyone that matters locally and internationally were against GEJ especially on the issue of Chibok girls. He would have stood no chance. His advisers did a good job this time. No more committees on committees ad infinitum.

Good riddance to rubbish. Being a good man does not equate to being a good leader.This is politics. There are no permanent friends but permanent interests. If GEJ wants to appear friendly without the permanent interests of Nigerians, then he is a very bad leader. Q.E.D.

Leadership is not a morality or friendship contest.
/

You seem to have misinterpreted my submission. My commendation was on the electoral reform and the concession of the presidency which was a first in Nigeria and the pinnacle of the reform. Recall that under his presidency ( as opposed to OBJ) opposition parties won elections at the gubernatorial level and there was little or no interference in INEC. Somebody else could have infiltrated INEC and indirectly engineered Jega's sack if he is perceived as not dancing to the tune of the FG? I am not inferring that he was a 'good man' as you said as we can appraise his tenure under different indices:
- Electoral reform - excellent
- Politics - below average as it s under his watch that PDP went from majority to minority party
- Corruption - this is a difficult one. The perception is that the regime was corrupt. I am however not persuaded that it is more corrupt than others before it. Is Asiwaju less corrupt than GEJ? Probably not only that he is a better strategist or politician
- economy - below average as the gains f the high oil price was nt probably harnessed.
- infrastructure - average - roads, railways airports
- education - average

We should however acknowledge GEJ as a statesman because of his exploits in the electoral reform. He is head and shoulders above people like OBJ or IBB.
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by Etetejake(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
Redoil:

Honestly I don't like your comment. y call other tribes gworo chewer and their slaves? Ar we not supposed to be in peace and harmony to one another? Your type ar those who bring shame to our belove tribe and breed hatred that leads to war. pls, stop the hating. we ar one.
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by DollyParton1(f): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

Vito Corleone isn't the only kingmaker and power-broker but he's still cunning enough to at least help him placate some dons in the North.

Lol. These Ogun Ijebus/Remos are paigons (apart from Ijebu Ode). So they actually believed that spineless weasel whose only expertise is looting would give them a state, no? How economically viable would that state even be without Lagos Ijebu?

In as much as I won't mind an Ijebu state, that is like the old Ijebu Kingdom - but I don't see them re-uniting Lagos Ijebu and Ogun Ijebu cos that is like taking away almost 30% of Lagos' coastline and a lot of economic power in the state.

Anyway, it is Nigeria where fvckers just split folks into parts like the never studied geography. Nothing is geographically right in that country looool.

Exactly my point, Obj can cunningly swing things around for him. Plus I don't think things would have gotten this bad for GEJ if he hadn't kicked Obj to the curb.

Errrm Lagos-Ijebu is out of the equation. Ogun-Ijebu is what is left for the Ijebus. But they have been clamouring for their own state for over 20years now. Since the days of Abacha or who ever created additional 6 states to the already existing 30states.

Your people are not concerned about the economic viability. It seems they just want to stand on their own without having to answer to a capital city located in the Egba kingdom.
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by Akmarshal(m): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
Redoil:

u seem to me a perpetual confused person from a confused people who doesn't understand Nigerian politic till date! u re just ranting okpata! Tell ur people to align with d political zone which constitute d majority (Hausa or Yoruba) and romance with d remaining ethnic groups! this is the reality of Nigerian Politics! Igbo wake up!
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by InvertedHammer: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
dharamanil:

Bro it seems you r unemployed cos if u are, you wouldn't ask the effect of his tenure... Last four years I had no job, but withing his tenure, I have been able to pay my way through the university.... Except u got fired in your place of work during his time u anit got no word
/

You are funny!

So all that matters is YOU?

I have no job? Ever-considered being a comedian?

\
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by SirShymexx: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
DollyParton1:

Exactly my point, Obj can cunningly swing things around for him. Plus I don't think things would have gotten this bad for GEJ if he hadn't kicked Obj to the curb.

Errrm Lagos-Ijebu is out of the equation. Ogun-Ijebu is what is left for the Ijebus. But they have been clamouring for their own state for over 20years now. Since the days of Abacha or who ever created additional 6 states to the already existing 30states.

Your people are not concerned about the economic viability. It seems they just want to stand on their own without having to answer to a capital city located in the Egba kingdom.

Lol. I doubt Vito Corleone would have done much, to be honest. The best he would have done was cut a deal with the North cos those folks are hungry for power to return to them - especially with new deals for naija's sweet crude oil approaching from 2016. A lot is a stake lol.

Erm, why are we out of the equation? Nigerian conspiracy to keep Ijebus down, no? They threw us under the weak Aworis in Lagos, and those ones just run their mouths despite lack of any achievements whatsoever as the political overlords - then threw the Ogun ones under the Egbas as political overlords lol. Shyte it is no fair. But life isn't fair, anyway.

They need to sit their ar.ses down and share that state. Ijebu state by Ogun Ijebus isn't economically viable. What do they have there apart from Ogun waterside? Some guy posted pictures of Ijebu Ode in the culture section a few months ago - and that place can't be a state capital based on how it is without economic viability - unless they want another Ekiti. If they can't join the two Ijebus together - no need for a next state.

Anyway, those who created the states, geopolitical zones, and the current system of government in naija have to be the dumbest folks ever. So dumb that despite the fact that everyone knows that the reason Africa is underdeveloped is primarily cos of the colonial artificial borders - these dumb fvckers further entrenched that shiit by creating artificial regional/state borders to further complicate things. Yet they want the country to be great- hysterical.

Nigeria isn't an intellectual property.
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by GboyegaD(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
PastorOla1:
IF YOU GO INTO POLITICS YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED. THE FIRST POINT IS THE MAIN REASON.

Wow! You had to shout and be this definite over my case. Let's see what the future holds in that light.
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by Chigold101(m): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
GboyegaD:

You're trying too hard to be sarcastic Oga. Even in the advanced economies, unemployment rate is never zero. Let them resume then you can stay grading them against your rubrics.
my brother i am relying on APCs campaign promises to say what i said.

Even am still expecting to see 1naira equaling 1dollar. Plus the 5000naira monthly allawee for every graduate without job.
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by justi4jesu(f): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
igbsam:
His Wife should be included

angry angry angry
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by DollyParton1(f): 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I doubt Vito Corleone would have done much, to be honest. The best he would have done was cut a deal with the North cos those folks are hungry for power to return to them - especially with new deals for naija's sweet crude oil approaching from 2016. A lot is a stake lol.

Erm, why are we out of the equation? Nigerian conspiracy to keep Ijebus down, no? They threw us under the weak Aworis in Lagos, and those ones just run their mouths despite lack of any achievements whatsoever as the political overlords - then threw the Ogun ones under the Egbas as political overlords lol. Shyte it is no fair. But life isn't fair, anyway.

They need to sit their ar.ses down and share that state. Ijebu state by Ogun Ijebus isn't economically viable. What do they have there apart from Ogun waterside? Some guy posted pictures of Ijebu Ode in the culture section a few months ago - and that place can't be a state capital based on how it is without economic viability - unless they want another Ekiti. If they can't join the two Ijebus together - no need for a next state.

Anyway, those who created the states, geopolitical zones, and the current system of government in naija have to be the dumbest folks ever. So dumb that despite the fact that everyone knows that the reason Africa is underdeveloped is primarily cos of the colonial artificial borders - these dumb fvckers further entrenched that shiit by creating artificial regional/state borders to further complicate things. Yet they want the country to be great- hysterical.

Nigeria isn't an intellectual property.

Lol... the mistake of amalgamation and border creation started with Lord Lugard and Flora Shaw. The mistake of putting about three countries together.
No matter how they divide that country, the numerous diversities and their associated shīť would always rear its ugly head.
The current division is majorly based on areas with perceived common factors.

No one is trying to keep your beloved Ijebu down. I meant Lagos-Ijebu is out of it for Ijebu Kingdom. I don't think they would wanna leave lag.

Their agitation for their own state stemed from when the capital city was given to Abeokuta instead of Ijebu as proposed when Ogun state was created. But that doesn't mean Ijebu is under Abeokuta. It just means the seat of power of the state is located in Abeokuta.
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by SirShymexx: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
DollyParton1:

Lol... the mistake of amalgamation and border creation started with Lord Lugard and Flora Shaw. The mistake of putting about three countries together.
No matter how they divide that country, the numerous diversities and their associated shīť would always rear its ugly head.
The current division is majorly based on areas with perceived common factors.

No one is trying to keep your beloved Ijebu down. I meant Lagos-Ijebu is out of it for Ijebu Kingdom. I don't think they would wanna leave lag.

Their agitation for their own state stemed from when the capital city was given to Abeokuta instead of Ijebu as proposed when Ogun state was created. But that doesn't mean Ijebu is under Abeokuta. It just means the seat of power of the state is located in Abeokuta.

The colonial masters did their part but Nigerians further destroyed the country by themselves. The structure and system of government the Brits left behind weren't even that bad geographically compared to what the obtuse mofos turned it into. From unitary system, to coordinates/compass that doesn't exist in geography, to idi.otic states that are like things someone drunk to stupor created lol. So terrible that they created a South-South region loool.

If you can get things as simple as those ones correctly, how would even be able to build a country?

Ogun Ijebus/Remos need a "ho sit down" treatment. If you can't get the part of Ijebu kingdom of yore where the wealth came, you might as well stay where you are and try ya best possible to build a great state with the Egbas/Egbados. They just want a mess with the biggest owanbe parties ever loool.

I just hope ya batty isn't as geographically/structurally deformed as naij is loool.
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by fulanigirl(f): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
ignis:
I think in summary, GEJ is a good man surrounded with wicked and clueless advisers. GEJ really meant good for Nigeria, but the problem is his cabinets and his wife. They are always taking advantage of GEJ's calm nature

I completely agree with you. I am an APC supporter but I never thought of him as a bad man. I just didn't think he was right for the job. It seemed like patience wants the presidency more than him and everyone around him is using him for their own personal selfish gains.
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by dharamanil(m): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/

You are funny!

So all that matters is YOU?

I have no job? Ever-considered being a comedian?

Lol
\
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by DollyParton1(f): 2:08am On Apr 03, 2015
SirShymexx:

The colonial masters did their part but Nigerians further destroyed the country by themselves. The structure and system of government the Brits left behind weren't even that bad geographically compared to what the obtuse mofos turned it into. From unitary system, to coordinates/compass that doesn't exist in geography, to idi.otic states that are like things someone drunk to stupor created lol. So terrible that they created a South-South region loool.

If you can get things as simple as those ones correctly, how would even be able to build a country?

Ogun Ijebus/Remos need a "ho sit down" treatment. If you can't get the part of Ijebu kingdom of yore where the wealth came, you might as well stay where you are and try ya best possible to build a great state with the Egbas/Egbados. They just want a mess with the biggest owanbe parties ever loool.

I just hope ya batty isn't as geographically/structurally deformed as naij is loool.
From unitary system, to coordinates/compass that doesn't exist in geography, to idi.otic states that are like things someone drunk to stupor created lol.

Hehehehehehhe now that got me ROTFL. I don't think its that bad though. Looks like they just had to group
the various parts with common interest or factors together. Geography was the last thing on the mind of whoever created those states. I think politics and presence and types of resources was the major influence.

I think they will get their Ijebu state in the long run. It might have to take a long while, except if no government is gonna create any additional state which I doubt.
Egba is different from Egbado, though they are in the same state, they're two different kingdom.

Now we are talking about my badonkadonk? She said to tell you she is fine, and that you should mind your business. angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by SirShymexx: 7:34am On Apr 03, 2015
DollyParton1:

Hehehehehehhe now that got me ROTFL. I don't think its that bad though. Looks like they just had to group
the various parts with common interest or factors together. Geography was the last thing on the mind of whoever created those states. I think politics and presence and types of resources was the major influence.

I think they will get their Ijebu state in the long run. It might have to take a long while, except if no government is gonna create any additional state which I doubt.
Egba is different from Egbado, though they are in the same state, they're two different kingdom.

Now we are talking about my badonkadonk? She said to tell you she is fine, and that you should mind your business. angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue

Lol. Why would any sane person who understands the exploitation involved in the colonial creation of states based on politics and resources do the same to its own people? It just shows the folks never learn. When creation nations/states - you do it based on geography, history, and culture. And also, you have to make sure that one group is the overwhelming majority - to avoid groups of equal sizes being loggerheads.

When the UK left naija, they had a reason for creating the three regions the way they created them. They created three countries in one - and they actually wanted to include an opt out option in there - if not for Zik who rejected it. With that, you had each of the tripod in the country being the overwhelming majority groups in their respective regions. Those regions represented what a country with a great structure should look like. But muthaphucking Nigerian intellectual frauds destroyed everything and created a quagmire loool.

I thought Egbados and Egbas were of the same stock, just as Ijebus and Remos are. My bad, I never knew they were different.

Damn Hun! You know I paid for 'em things there. The batty is mine lol. Have you seen the ridiculous one on Frontpage? - it is cray! I don't think you have got it like that, and you might need to put some extra ish on it lool.
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
that's your opinion man!
@ OP,
what you Nigerians need is a tyrant to enforce discipline in your A55. well, thank God buhari won,he shall cut some tails and wings short. and then you guys will value the regime of GEJ
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 04, 2015
GboyegaD:
I think 2, 3, 4, and 5 nailed it. Crossing the boss in my opinion shouldn't be seen as a reason why he lost the election.
if u fink crossin d boss means nofin den u knw nofin about politics n its theatrics
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 04, 2015
ignis:
I think in summary, GEJ is a good man surrounded with wicked and clueless advisers. GEJ really meant good for Nigeria, but the problem is his cabinets and his wife. They are always taking advantage of GEJ's calm nature
gej is no where nera calm,he is jst clueless n stupid
Re: 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 04, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan lost because he failed in all regards. And then instead of accepting failure in some instances and pledging to ensure he works things out in a better fashion, he always rather shift blames or outrightly ignore his failures. Or worse of all, send those headless sycophants he unwittingly surrounded himself with to insult the living daylights out of anyone who dared to criticise him or point out those failures.

He was at odds with the Nigerian people and the elite who put him there. No leader survives such odds.
....and worst of it all,he started sacking firing abled bodies like his life depended on it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC: Labour Suspends Strike / Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) / Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.