Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning (70374 Views)

Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? / PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by watered(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2015
Bolosiye:
Nigerians with mouth. Abeg no take laff put hole 4 my belle oh!
Honestly as I watch the thing no be small vex catch me. Na dem talk say him no get cert, now again dem say him get come dey even put videos and pictures of schools wey him attend.

Its just so annoying
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by nwaanambra1(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
leave them we are going to sweep that place clean. One of us from nairaland will be made the new DG. Seun would have been tipped for the post but he his busy managing Nairaland,Mukin2 no dey get time because of Arsenal,rokiatu still dey secondary school,eleko1 is a member of PDP,borntofok no go allow their female staff to work,muguliciousMUGU na taxi driver him no go school,tyconceps is heavily pregnant,michaelsokoto won't leave his suya work at sokoto to be DG and you no get certificate like me and Seun,so maybe you suggest who you think we can nominate to represent us there grin

IYA! SEE ME! *RAISING HAND UP*

NWAANAMBRA1 IS THE RIGHT CANDIDATE! undecided cool

I CAN DO THE DO AS NEEDED BY THE DUO! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by IYANGBALI: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2015
sukkot:
oh boy are you worried about his simple dress or his performance shocked cheesy
i know he will surely perform but he should step up his dressing and stop wearing that baba ijebu kind of dress.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by mavinc4u(f): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
yeah and people like jonathan will never lead again in Nigeria by GOD'S grace. The clueless mofo was so clueless that he couldn't successfully rig the election for himself.

Don't take a man's gentility for stupidity. He did the right thing by not riging to save some innocent Nigerians from death that would have happened if he had won.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by tasallakulu: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2015
LewisO:
These are the able men Nigerians need.

We can't wait to start experiencing that "Change" of progression in Nigeria.
Two God fearing people and very fit without pot bellies.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by hilaryiwens05: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
they should grind 500 naira pepper and put in their eyes, i tell you they will see vision 5050,
cheesy cheesy cheesy

MuguliciousMUGU:
And that office looks like recharge card sellers office,
hahan....its a temporaryoffice

MuguliciousMUGU:
And what do they know that they are writing, are they writing how much they will steal, they should not try it ooo, we are watching them.
of course yes, 24/7 shocked shocked shocked

MuguliciousMUGU:
Finally, osibanjo should start wearing suit, this is the 21st century for eledumare sake
he is an old man, e no go fit am

MuguliciousMUGU:
Signed
minister of women affairs
*GBAM* THEY HAV SPOKEN
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by watered(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
leave them we are going to sweep that place clean. One of us from nairaland will be made the new DG. Seun would have been tipped for the post but he his busy managing Nairaland,Mukin2 no dey get time because of Arsenal,rokiatu still dey secondary school,eleko1 is a member of PDP,borntofok no go allow their female staff to work,muguliciousMUGU na taxi driver him no go school,tyconceps is heavily pregnant,michaelsokoto won't leave his suya work at sokoto to be DG and you no get certificate like me and Seun,so maybe you suggest who you think we can nominate to represent us there grin
Barcanista too just go fall his hand with PDP. I know APC's broom will visit NTA in d coming months

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by IYANGBALI: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2015
nwaanambra1:

IYA! SEE ME! *RAISING HAND UP*

NWAANAMBRA1 IS THE RIGHT CANDIDATE! undecided cool

I CAN DO THE DO AS NEEDED BY THE DUO! cheesy cheesy
kai I no trust you,you will sell all the equipment to your brothers at oshodi market and leave Nigerians with nothing to watch again

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by ooshinibos: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Osibanjo and buhari should stop wearing eye glasses, they eyes should be clear, they should grind 500 naira pepper and put in their eyes, i tell you they will see vision 5050, they need clear eyes to defeat boko haram.

And that office looks like recharge card sellers office, they need to make it look like white house, infact make it attractive, that chair does not make sense.

And why is osibanjo standing up, common he suppose to be sitting down, they need to get another chair for him. 2 chair, one for v.c and presido, not plastic chair oo.

And what do they know that they are writing, are they writing how much they will steal, they should not try it ooo, we are watching them.

Finally, osibanjo should start wearing suit, this is the 21st century for eledumare sake
Signed

relax sister ..give them time ...once they move into aso rock ...things will change , it is still like a dream that they won the election .
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by clemz88(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Presido working on the agenda and budget already. Ride on presido.

Sai baba
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by sukkot: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i know he will surely perform but he should step up his dressing and stop wearing that baba ijebu kind of dress.
bros, if the man steps up his dress sense his aura will change and he will turn ostentatious and start stealing money to fund his new taste. please leave the man be. he is a simple man meaning he has simple taste and simple needs and less likely to steal. make we focus on better things

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by watered(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2015
DonBobes:

Useless TV station of d year award goes to them.
grin
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by martinosi: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
two thin men,I hope they deliver.

Deliver what exactly? what did they promise to deliver to the Nigerian Citizenry?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by tsdarkside(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2015
i dot like jonathan anymore a tall...

dont we have something like fbi or cia in nigeria??

danger was around the corner,,,and he still allowed the chibok girls to be kidnapped...he must have known that danger is around the corner...

his job is to protect his people..I DONT LIKE JONATHAN NO MORE...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Bawss1(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2015
They way people are gushing over Buhari is amusing. Dude has yet to assume office and NLanders are all starry-eyed. The problem with such an attitude is that it sets us up to be easily screwed over again, like we are all drunk on his person and willing to overlook any short comings. This is bad. What is needed now is levelheaded objectivity and not all this pointless sentimentality.

Buhari has yet to prove himself, until he does he should be watched with a healthy dose of suspicion.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by stag: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
the biggest lie being told currently is that jonathan really wanted peace and that's why he conceded defeat and congratulated buhari. You people should keep on lying to yourselves and consoling yourselves with your lies

It is people like you that believe in do or die politics, bad blood and bitter spirit. Conceding defeat and congratulating the opponent is pure statesmanship. A good spirit. Its what Buhari never did when he lost in previous elections.

After a game, commend your opponent still. This is 'sportmanship'. And I hope Buhari does Nigeria the much awaited good.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by watered(m): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2015
godoluwa:
may God bless u. no mind those senseless people saying GEJ has no choice. what we need now is prayer & nt condemnation. PEACE
Amen my brother and God bless you too!
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by IYANGBALI: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
Barcanista too just go fall his hand with PDP. I know APC's broom will visit NTA in d coming months
Barcanista is going to be picked and locked up for all his campaigns against GMB on Nairaland,nothing less than 45 yrs in prison will be handed to him

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by martinosi: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2015
Yomieluv:
This is what we call class..

Two technocrats..

180 millions Nigerians..

One Nigeria..

Happy "Change" day to Nigeria.

Lets wait and see what they do...we shall judge them by their works not their
Political Talk....

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by martinosi: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2015
tyconcepts:
Change!

Change!!

Change!!!

Change? what Change did they promise, have you read their party manifesto?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by olaniyanc: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
My brother please do not write that. GEJ only wanted peace because he hadn't done what he did honestly you and I won't be typing from the comfort of our offices at this moment.

GEJ is peace loving I tell you only that sycophants and saboteurs constitutes his government. Remember GEJ postponed the polls by 6 weeks and nothing happened so he would have done that if he really wanted to.

Peace is priceless and Terror is senseless.

I appreciated Gej for relinquishing the power voluntarily. However the fact is that this type of attitude can best described Africa as a dark continent where incubent president wanted to sit tight despite his unpopularity. If you lose and you are the incubent president, you vacate the power and thank your people for giving you an opportunity to serve them and not the other way round. You have the opportunity to serve and you lost an election.Why do you want to sit tight and destroy your nation. Common Africa wake up!!!!!!!!!!
Sai Jega

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by IYANGBALI: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2015
sukkot:
bros, if the man steps up his dress sense his aura will change and he will turn ostentatious and start stealing money to fund his new taste. please leave the man be. he is a simple man meaning he has simple taste and simple needs and less likely to steal. make we focus on better things
ok........but I no to like him native dress,I love his suit sha
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by LewisO: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2015
tasallakulu:
Two God fearing people and very fit without pot bellies.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by eleko1: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin embarassed
IYANGBALI:
bia,IYA N'DAGBE angry ,remof my name from the useless,thieves,clueless party biko embarassed angry
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2015
A lot of people are typing all sorts of nonsense against President GEJ.......

We all have to understand it very well that GEJ is the reason behind the peace that we are enjoying today in Nigeria......

If GMB were to be defeated by GEJ, I don't think He (GMB) would have accepted His failure peacefully without creating violence in Nigeria.......

Let assumed that it is the fate of they Nigerian to accept GMB as their president also acknowledge GEJ as the peace maker of the Nigeria*******

Castigating and protesting is not for the wise citizen***

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by mavinc4u(f): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2015
My own concern and most importantly is that they should try and fulfil the promise of making $1 to N1.

- they should also try and bring the chibok girls back alive.
- they should also try and catch shekau alive because we want to know who has been sponsoring them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by deletrue: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2015
Rexnegro:

I can bet my cut nail that gej is only pretending to love peace jare, he don't have the gut hence d pretends that gej is peace loving. D gut am talking abt showed in govt , how can a president be and corruption is flying up n down n can't probe even a case ehn ? because he's afraid to step on toes...Assuming him get d gut and allow for peace ehen then u can say he's peace loving. My perception tho.
It is brats like you I would not want to talk to. But just look at Thief.nubu, Atiku etc and you are there accusing GEJ of corruption.
You are there talking of gut while Buhari , Atiku etc have killed many northners through the activities of Bolo haram, you are happy talking of GUTS.
Don't worry. Since you people hate peace, continue to indulge in those actitivities that will raise up the Niger Delta Militants, then you will know that today is different from yesterday. Foolish barbarian.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by IYANGBALI: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2015
eleko1:
cheesy grin grin grin embarassedbia,IYA N'DAGE angry ,remof my name from the useless,thieves,clueless party biko embarassed angry
see your mouth are you not their member? tongue grin
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by hensben(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2015
phocuyelu:

That act looked simple but trust me, it is not in our leaders to accept defeat easily. Buhari in 2011 didn't accept hence the loss of lives up north. If Jonathan had kept quiet or showed any sign of non acceptance, some disgruntled persons would have caused trouble and lives will be lost for no reason. He has done his part and moved on, we should all move on and allow the change process to start. God bless Nigeria
buhari was just been pained after loosing for the third time which is normal but he didnt tell anybody to kill unlike jona who was there and did nothing. In order not to cause more harm to the nation, he conducted 70% free and fair election.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by IYANGBALI: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2015
mavinc4u:
My own concern and most importantly is that they should try and fulfil the promise of making $1 to N1.

- they should also try and bring the chibok girls back alive.
- they should also try and catch shekau alive because we want to know who has been sponsoring them.
my own Na for DSTV and NEPA should be free
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by sukkot: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ok........but I no to like him native dress,I love his suit sha
suit na colonial mentality attire. na white man fashion. we cant be looking to our oppressors for how to dress. we look inwards. i think the man is just fine the way he is. there are presidents in south america who dress worse and drive around in beat up nearly broken down volkswagen ijapa but their people love them very much because of this. lets no encourage our leaders to be ostentatious or westernized grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Mayems(m): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Osibanjo and buhari should stop wearing eye glasses, they eyes should be clear, they should grind 500 naira pepper and put in their eyes, i tell you they will see vision 5050, they need clear eyes to defeat boko haram.

And that office looks like recharge card sellers office, they need to make it look like white house, infact make it attractive, that chair does not make sense.

And why is osibanjo standing up, common he suppose to be sitting down, they need to get another chair for him. 2 chair, one for v.c and presido, not plastic chair oo.

Signed
you're an hater & you'll end up so. seriously u have no point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix / Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.