Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning (70365 Views)

Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? / PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by KanwuliaJara: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2015
No "victory breakfast"? grin
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by BUSHHUNTER: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2015
That's my President

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by akanoye15: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2015
i will save your post cus u will still call buhari useless.
kastonkastrol:
finally useless jonathan has been booted out. I don't know why people are celebrating that clueless mofo for congratulating the peoples general. Like what do people expect gej to do? Anyway may God guide and protect the peoples general cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by floxyluv80(f): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Osibanjo and buhari should stop wearing eye glasses, they eyes should be clear, they should grind 500 naira pepper and put in their eyes, i tell you they will see vision 5050, they need clear eyes to defeat boko haram.

And that office looks like recharge card sellers office, they need to make it look like white house, infact make it attractive, that chair does not make sense.

And why is osibanjo standing up, common he suppose to be sitting down, they need to get another chair for him. 2 chair, one for v.c and presido, not plastic chair oo.

And what do they know that they are writing, are they writing how much they will steal, they should not try it ooo, we are watching them.

Finally, osibanjo should start wearing suit, this is the 21st century for eledumare sake
Signed
minister of women affairs
condemnation is in ur blood. Pdp member I guess

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by djfox: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2015
why do you people keep sending Old pics to the frontpage ? e.g the Tinubu bow, this and probably others i dont care to remember.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by tyconcepts(f): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2015
Change!

Change!!

Change!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Burger01(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
finally useless jonathan has been booted out. I don't know why people are celebrating that clueless mofo for congratulating the peoples general. Like what do people expect gej to do? Anyway may God guide and protect the peoples general cheesy
Keep quiet! angry

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by phocuyelu: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:

That act looked simple but trust me, it is not in our leaders to accept defeat easily. Buhari in 2011 didn't accept hence the loss of lives up north. If Jonathan had kept quiet or showed any sign of non acceptance, some disgruntled persons would have caused trouble and lives will be lost for no reason. He has done his part and moved on, we should all move on and allow the change process to start. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by IYANGBALI: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2015
Abeg make somebody tell Osinbajo to dey dress well,I no like this him baba Ijebu kind of dress,he is now the VP of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria. He does not need to be extravagant or flashy,but something nice will not harm him,not this baba ijebu dress

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by uchennamani(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Osibanjo and buhari should stop wearing eye glasses, they eyes should be clear, they should grind 500 naira pepper and put in their eyes, i tell you they will see vision 5050, they need clear eyes to defeat boko haram.

And that office looks like recharge card sellers office, they need to make it look like white house, infact make it attractive, that chair does not make sense.

And why is osibanjo standing up, common he suppose to be sitting down, they need to get another chair for him. 2 chair, one for v.c and presido, not plastic chair oo.

And what do they know that they are writing, are they writing how much they will steal, they should not try it ooo, we are watching them.

Finally, osibanjo should start wearing suit, this is the 21st century for eledumare sake
Signed
Go take your drugs, Anumanu.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by nerodenero: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
The clueless mofo was so clueless that he couldn't successfully rig the election for himself.
When one talks too much, talking nonsense is inevitable.This is nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by clintwine(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Signed

What is wrong with his dressing, he is African and dressing as one, he doesn't need to wear any suits
And even if he wants , I am pretty sure his suits would be far more expensive than yours.
We should learn to start patronising local content

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Dubemkelly(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2015
That election was so filled with suspense, thrills, drama...Really was historic and I love the outcome, Jega's composure, Gej's sportmanship. A new Nigeria has begun, lend him all supports for efficient delivery, we've elected sai Buhari but if u abuse the office, we still gonna remove u. Best of look the president elect!
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by 9jatatafo(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
Good morning sirs to the duo.

NTA made my night yesterday grin. The same directionless TV station that campaigned so hard against GMB by telling those who don't know that GMB has no certificate, how he killed and was merciless took 5mins analysing GMB and now telling them again that he has even a masters' degree.

NTA abeg make una upgrade. Foolish TV station with useless staff from the DG to the cleaners.

NTA serves who comes in as president so they dance to any tune be it Ijaw blues or aboki raggae. All join. The best is for Sai Buhari to remove the DG and install another that will play his raggae well.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by chodosky: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2015
Every time I see people saying all kind of nonsense. We all want peace. But some idiots still think on violence, with this kind of people Nigeria will never move ahead to meet world standards. Well done GEJ ur a hero. One love for the intelligent Nigerians. God bless us all even the stupid ones amongst us. Peace from Germany.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by calcal: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2015
with the present oil price will be tedious to perform wonder.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by yettymamaD: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2015
Congratulations!
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Goldicz(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
because you are a fool.... if someone should be a useless person, it should be you... shameless human being. Jonathan f**k ur mama for u to insult him like that?

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Janet101(f): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Pls don't call our president clueless again

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by olasoji1: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2015
GMB vows to crush Boko Haram in 2 months when he gets into the office

Read more here===> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/gmb-vows-to-crush-boko-haram-in-2.html

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by godoluwa(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
My brother please do not write that. GEJ only wanted peace because he hadn't done what he did honestly you and I won't be typing from the comfort of our offices at this moment.

GEJ is peace loving I tell you only that sycophants and saboteurs constitutes his government. Remember GEJ postponed the polls by 6 weeks and nothing happened so he would have done that if he really wanted to.

Peace is priceless and Terror is senseless.
may God bless u. no mind those senseless people saying GEJ has no choice. what we need now is prayer & nt condemnation. PEACE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2015
God bless the duo and help them to deliver.
They can't afford disappointing us

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by cocokiller1(f): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Signed
Lol
u wicked
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Gracyel(f): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:

That man you call 'useless' is someone's father. I wont use such adjective for him if I were you. Plus, u calling him names doesnt change the fact that he did a honourable thing (stepping down peacefully) Something most politicians in Africa wont do. And for that, he has created history, plus a good name as he leaves the office. So please, stop hating already, afterall, he's no longer your president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
My brother please do not write that. GEJ only wanted peace because he hadn't done what he did honestly you and I won't be typing from the comfort of our offices at this moment.

GEJ is peace loving I tell you only that sycophants and saboteurs constitutes his government. Remember GEJ postponed the polls by 6 weeks and nothing happened so he would have done that if he really wanted to.

Peace is priceless and Terror is senseless.

God bless you real good for this response. President GEJ is our HERO. God will continually bless him for ensuing peace reign.

https://www.nairaland.com/2229678/apology-poor-network
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Athanatos(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Another hate-filled brother.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Zaikon(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
. Bro haba pls no more insult since #Heisnowtheir
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Bellalistic(f): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Signed

YOU JUST DEPICTED YOUR USERNAME HERE ...

Anyway, u gat some points arightsmiley
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by ibrokola(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
Good morning sirs to the duo.

NTA made my night yesterday grin. The same directionless TV station that campaigned so hard against GMB by telling those who don't know that GMB has no certificate, how he killed and was merciless took 5mins analysing GMB and now telling them again that he has even a masters' degree.

NTA abeg make una upgrade. Foolish TV station with useless staff from the DG to the cleaners.

Haha. They have gotten sense over night

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2015
phocuyelu:

That act looked simple but trust me, it is not in our leaders to accept defeat easily. Buhari in 2011 didn't accept hence the loss of lives up north. If Jonathan had kept quiet or showed any sign of non acceptance, some disgruntled persons would have caused trouble and lives will be lost for no reason. He has done his part and moved on, we should all move on and allow the change process to start. God bless Nigeria
we all pray for a better Nigeria. A Nigeria were you and I will be proud of. God bless Nigeria and nigerians

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2015
PDP Governors meeting with Jonathan

Akpabio: What do you expect? Prof jega, all those REC are Prof something and APC get Prof Osibanjo. We must present Prof in 2019 PhD is not enough

Jona Jang: That's true. but who?

Fayose: I can become a professor by 2018

Jonathan: Nawa o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja / Governor Wike Monitors Port-Harcourt Lockdown. Defaulters Arrested (Photos) / Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.