Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning (70372 Views)

Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? / PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by IYANGBALI: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
LewisO:

Say something sensible.
sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by olamonsor2: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Osibanjo and buhari should stop wearing eye glasses, they eyes should be clear, they should grind 500 naira pepper and put in their eyes, i tell you they will see vision 5050, they need clear eyes to defeat boko haram.

And that office looks like recharge card sellers office, they need to make it look like white house, infact make it attractive, that chair does not make sense.

And why is osibanjo standing up, common he suppose to be sitting down, they need to get another chair for him. 2 chair, one for v.c and presido, not plastic chair oo.

And what do they know that they are writing, are they writing how much they will steal, they should not try it ooo, we are watching them.

Finally, osibanjo should start wearing suit, this is the 21st century for eledumare sake
Signed
minister of women affairs
u talk too much. Chai
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by wuramini(f): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rexnegro:

Keep ranting like orubebe why I jegaed u Lwkmdh hehehehehehehe foolish idiot. E really pain una say una broda was voted out. What an arrant idiott. Bastard.
hummmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by olasoji1: 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
How Pres. Jonathan lost the Nigerian election -UK Guardian (MUST READ)

Read here===> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/how-pres-jonathan-lost-nigerian.html

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by jaygee1: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
Good morning sirs to the duo.

NTA made my night yesterday grin. The same directionless TV station that campaigned so hard against GMB by telling those who don't know that GMB has no certificate, how he killed and was merciless took 5mins analysing GMB and now telling them again that he has even a masters' degree.

NTA abeg make una upgrade. Foolish TV station with useless staff from the DG to the cleaners.
I couldn't believe my eyes too wen NTA was running a documentary on buhari, even said buhari has Master Degree 4rm American Military college. NTA is a bunch of fickle staff

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by olivegirl(f): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Osibanjo and buhari should stop wearing eye glasses, they eyes should be clear, they should grind 500 naira pepper and put in their eyes, i tell you they will see vision 5050, they need clear eyes to defeat boko haram.

And that office looks like recharge card sellers office, they need to make it look like white house, infact make it attractive, that chair does not make sense.

And why is osibanjo standing up, common he suppose to be sitting down, they need to get another chair for him. 2 chair, one for v.c and presido, not plastic chair oo.

And what do they know that they are writing, are they writing how much they will steal, they should not try it ooo, we are watching them.

Finally, osibanjo should start wearing suit, this is the 21st century for eledumare sake
Signed
Looking forward to see him in akara. African breed noni, you are first to yarb our prisedo, orobebe for you
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by watered(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
THOU ART MEAN man! But on a jovial note, phahahahahahahahahahaha. My dad said the same thing about the turn of events on NTA. Everything was about GMB at 9pm news.
NTA really confirmed to the Nigerian populace and the international community that they lack credibility.

If I were GMB, I'll use the APC's broom to restructure NTA
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
yeah and people like jonathan will never lead again in Nigeria by GOD'S grace. The clueless mofo was so clueless that he couldn't successfully rig the election for himself.

grin grin grin
Buhahahaha............just fell off my chair..
Funny guy
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by ogbonoeba: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
My brother please do not write that. GEJ only wanted peace because he hadn't done what he did honestly you and I won't be typing from the comfort of our offices at this moment.

GEJ is peace loving I tell you only that sycophants and saboteurs constitutes his government. Remember GEJ postponed the polls by 6 weeks and nothing happened so he would have done that if he really wanted to.

Peace is priceless and Terror is senseless.

You sound like one of those Jona zombies. Anyway, the whole concede stuff was an act. GEJ wants to run again, I can feel it, he is in love with power. He will run in 2019, but we will be a better country and will not give him the opportunity to run us into the ground again wink

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by galadee(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jonathan got 12,853,162 votes,
1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2 = 28
Date of Election = March 28.
Buhari got 15,424,921 votes
1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1= 28
Date of Election = March 28.
Coincidence??
Nooooo.........
This is the Hand of GOD. Hmmm...Interesting
GMB becomes the 4th President of the 4th Republic in the 4th month on the 4th attempt.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by patostation(m): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Signed

So you TANoids still get mouth after the public disgrace you got few days ago.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Creamychic(f): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
yeah and people like jonathan will never lead again in Nigeria by GOD'S grace. The clueless mofo was so clueless that he couldn't successfully rig the election for himself.

Lmao!
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Don4eva(m): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
the biggest lie being told currently is that jonathan really wanted peace and that's why he conceded defeat and congratulated buhari. You people should keep on lying to yourselves and consoling yourselves with your lies
Logically to you he conceded defeat to incite people for violence. Wow, just discovered another brilliant Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by kunle75(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
the biggest lie being told currently is that jonathan really wanted peace and that's why he conceded defeat and congratulated buhari. You people should keep on lying to yourselves and consoling yourselves with your lies

Oga what do you want/intend to gain from all this?and by the way must you tell us what we already knew?

please lets move on since God has answered our collective prayers...............
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by engrhorla(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Signed

Thanks for ur comedy....next!
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by olson(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
My brother please do not write that. GEJ only wanted peace because he hadn't done what he did honestly you and I won't be typing from the comfort of our offices at this moment.

GEJ is peace loving I tell you only that sycophants and saboteurs constitutes his government. Remember GEJ postponed the polls by 6 weeks and nothing happened so he would have done that if he really wanted to.

Peace is priceless and Terror is senseless.

That's wisdom my brother, 10000000000000 likes for u.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by ignis: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Why is Tinubu not there?
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by themodernman: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Awon to ba ti Jonathan je undecided

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yomieluv:
This is what we call class..

Two technocrats..

180 millions Nigerians..

One Nigeria..

Happy "Change" day to Nigeria.
Exactly!!! Two men prepared to steer Nigeria a right.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by ObaOlodo(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Hahah... Funny... But wait ohh

kaskonkastrol... Ultimately, You are so damn STUUPIDD! ....Your stupiddity knows no boundss! .... You can never attain fame like GEJ did. Anoufia.
You are such a clueless mofo that the combined exponents of GEJ & PEJ's foolishness is far ahead of every iota of Wisdom you have. Idiaaaat!

Get a Life. ...Tufia Kwa for you

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by dandoki: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
I don't know what you are writing, but I hope it is the list of those who looted the treasury and the amount expected from each of them. This is where your job should start. You need plenty of money to prosecute your programs, economy is low and vast amounts are in the hands of looters. If you do not collect these monies from them and use it to better the lot of Nigerians they would use it to distabiise your govt.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by rabimlomo: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Abeg make somebody tell Osinbajo to dey dress well,I no like this him baba Ijebu kind of dress,he is now the VP of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria. He does not need to be extravagant or flashy,but something nice will not harm him,not this baba ijebu dress

"What is wrong with his dressing, he is African and dressing as one, he doesn't need to wear any suits

We should learn to start patronising local content"
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
finally useless jonathan has been booted out. I don't know why people are celebrating that clueless mofo for congratulating the peoples general. Like what do people expect gej to do? Anyway may God guide and protect the peoples general

Modified*

And the president-elect shouldn't follow the jonathan path or else he will receive the same treatment we gave to jonathan. Nigeria must be great again.

President buhari, we expect you to fix power problem, create jobs for many jobless Nigeria youths, fix our economy, tackle insecurity in your four years in office.
cheesy

Not even God can fix all that in 4 years, be realistic.

They can only lay the groundwork and then subsequent APC team can continue it.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Signed

There nothing about that setting I would change.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by deletrue: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rexnegro:

Keep ranting like orubebe why I jegaed u Lwkmdh hehehehehehehe foolish idiot. E really pain una say una broda was voted out. What an arrant idiott. Bastard.
Damn too elementary to attract my response. Riff raffs.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by daprincel(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:

grin. Laffin in portugese shocked grin
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by ObaOlodo(m): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Don4eva:
Logically to you he conceded defeat to incite people for violence. Wow, just discovered another brilliant Nigerian
Don't mind the mofo...
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by tyconcepts(f): 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
martinosi:

Change? what Change did they promise, have you read their party manifesto?

What's biting you sire??

Please take your fight to the streets.

Thanks.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Wahala90: 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
I am happy GEJ has showed us all how to do democracy. He used himself as example.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by rabimlomo: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
him case go worse pass that of Tuface,all those Abeokuta and ijebu girls go born SHEDRENS for him and turn him to Abraham,father of many nations grin
We need people like tuface o jare so that we can have large population like that of kano cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
NTA really confirmed to the Nigerian populace and the international community that they lack credibility.

If I were GMB, I'll use the APC's broom to restructure NTA
Ofcourse, that's a sure banker! Did you guys notice refurbished newsroom? So the money was there along? Change is here to stay. We want NTA to compete with the likes of BBC and Aljazeera.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
sukkot:
you expect them to be fat like you ? when last have you seen your prick ? with that your big belle
Calm down bro,I am also a thin man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Wike Monitors Port-Harcourt Lockdown. Defaulters Arrested (Photos) / Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix / Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.