Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning (70375 Views)

Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? / PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by sukkot: 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
Calm down bro,I am also a thin man.
grin grin seriously though, the VP is not thin at all. he is muscular
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
martinosi:

Deliver what exactly? what did they promise to deliver to the Nigerian Citizenry?
I no know o,I just hope Naija gets better,thats all.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Ilaje44(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Gracyel:

That man you call 'useless' is someone's father. I wont use such adjective for him if I were you. Plus, u calling him names doesnt change the fact that he did a honourable thing (stepping down peacefully) Something most politicians in Africa wont do. And for that, he has created history, plus a good name as he leaves the office. So please, stop hating already, afterall, he's no longer your president.

There's nothing honourable in accepting an obvious defeat. Someone that stood there and did/said nothing when his campaign people were wishing death to his opponents, mocking the death of his opponent's child, and his wife encouraging the stoning of opponents. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is far from being an honourable man.

And well, had he decided not to follow the wishes of the majority, he can be sure not to stay long to enjoy all the wealth he's "illicitly" amassed. He would definitely also have suffered the fate of Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by watered(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Ofcourse, that's a sure banker! Did you guys notice refurbished newsroom? So the money was there along? Change is here to stay. We want NTA to compete with the likes of BBC and Aljazeera.
We know about the corruption but I meant saying if I were GMB I'll greet that arm of the media with sack letters and retirements on assumption of office.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Orikinla(m): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
[size=18pt]"Thank You, Nigeria's Youths" - A Message from GMB[/size]

Today, more than 54 years after we got our independence and 16 years since our return to democracy, the walk to true change has started.

We have toiled, sweated and worked hard for this victory. We refused to give up because the work of building the Nigeria of our dreams is not to be taken for granted. It is out of our love for this country and the belief in what it can be that we went across the length and breadth of Nigeria and sacrificed so much for this victory.

I want to thank young Nigerians especially for this victory. You have been with us from the very beginning. Many of you left your jobs to work for the campaign, contributed your money and your time, volunteered in your areas and brought the innovation and energy that comes with youthfulness to bear on the outcome.

This is your victory.

You have chosen to vote for a Nigeria that sees you as not a Northerner or a Southerner, not as a Christian or a Muslim but as a Nigerian. You have chosen to vote for a departure from a nation that was decaying, that did not give you hope and pride.

You have chosen to vote for change and we promise you that we will not be disappointed. We know that your hopes are high: a country that is safe and peaceful, a country that is without corruption, a country that produces jobs for you, a country that gives you the environment for your business to thrive.

I promise you that the APC government led by me will deliver these to you. We will ensure that we meet and exceed your aspirations.

This government is your government and every decision we shall take shall be to give you a positive future.

We shall also run a country that will listen to you, engage with you and take corrections from you. This is because the task of building the Nigeria of our dreams cannot be done by us alone. We need you too.

We need you to support us and we also need you to admonish us when we make missteps. This shall be a government for all Nigerians and we shall listen to everyone.

We thank you once again for your support and we look forward to a great future together.

God bless you and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
CityNG:

Not even God can fix all that in 4 years, be realistic.

They can only lay the groundwork and then subsequent APC team can continue it.
Why do you underestimate the Most High GOD? With GOD, all things are possible.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by porka: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
This type of boy boy show should be discontinued.

Osinbajo is not Buhari's staff, he's the Vice President elect. They are not going to be working in the same office. Buhari will have his own staff while Osinbajo too will have his.

This master/servant picture is embarrassing.

Common!
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Defcon1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
yeah and people like jonathan will never lead again in Nigeria by GOD'S grace. The clueless mofo was so clueless that he couldn't successfully rig the election for himself.
Just let the insults go.
Just let it go.
GEJ is not coming back, he should no longer be your concern
Start devoting your time and energy into conciliation,friendship, and integration- as the noble general has demanded of all Nigerians- so as to collectively move this country forward.

Be magnanimous in victory, like the president - elect

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Why do you underestimate the Most High GOD? With GOD, all things are possible.

Because I'm a realist and its BS that God himself can fix Nigeria in 4 years.

Has God, the most high...blah..blah...been sleeping the past 60 years?

General, do the best you can, lay the ground work and pass the baton.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by inno4xrist(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=efilefun post=32267711]Recorded conversation between GEJ & GMB

Jonathan: Helo Sir
Buhari: yeah? Helo who is this?
Jonathan: haha..baba, dnt u have my my number
Anymore?
Buhari: I'm sorry, I don't have
your number. ..so who am I speaking with?

Jonathan: hmmm... Na wa o, na so
life be? OK iam Goodluck Jonathan

Buhari: hahaha....dnt b offended, ex president
how tinz now, are u watching channels TV now?

Jonathan ::: yes am watching sir, am already inform that I can't win anymore

Buhari: yes brother... Change is
inevitable

Jonathan ::: such is life,
Buhari :: yea
Jonathan :.: anyway i just call to congratulate you sir

Buhari: congratulate me Hmmm... I think somethin is fishy

Jonathan: haha, nothing personal sir, remember I. congratulated Aregbesola,
Ajumobi, Amosun, and
other APC governor when they won

Buhari: oooh.... I see, how is mama peace ??

Jonathan ::: she's fine sir.. She is busy packing her load from president villa

Buhari: haha.. Y the rush, I think u still have some time

Jonathan: no time sir

Buhari: OK...but will u like a prison in Abuja or
Bayelsa?

Jonathan: Ha daddy! That's why am calling u sir... Plz I dnt want to go to jail...
Buhari ::: No wonder but ur
prison is sure and u dnt have to worry cos its goin to be fun cos FFK,Fayose,Gani Adams,mama peace,Ngozi & Stella odua ..are all goin with u so don't worry too
much, the place is not goin to be a boring place

Jonathan ::: please sir ur excellency....

Mtn ::: your call credit has been exhausted and your
call terminated, you can dial **Dial *606# to
check if you can use the service
or load a recharge card. (ThankYou)
# to

Hahahahahaha
Conversation
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
porka:
This type of boy boy show should be discontinued.

Osinbajo is not Buhari's staff, he's the Vice President elect. They are not going to be working in the same office. Buhari will have his own staff while Osinbajo too will have his.

This master/servant picture is embarrassing.

Common!

It's a shame that you feel this way despite the fact that you are web enabled.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by tariwhyte: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
You a complete idiot know dat d level of knowledge dat man u re insulting has attain the whole of ur generation including ur father's generation can't obtain it so just shut dat ur dirty mount n look for a place to sit n drink garri n groundnut idiot as u re
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by eempire: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
the biggest lie being told currently is that jonathan really wanted peace and that's why he conceded defeat and congratulated buhari. You people should keep on lying to yourselves and consoling yourselves with your lies

That's exactly what "they" are good at
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by brickslimbus: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Property 4: AN UNCOMPLETED 3 BEDROOM FLAT WITH SPACIOUS SITTING ROOM ON A FULL PLOT OF LAND AT IHUNSHA VIA OPIC ESTATE.

Property 5: 3 SHOPS ON ONE PLOT OF LAND ALONG OWODE IDIROKO ROAD ARAROMI QUARTERS ATAN OTA ADO ODO OTA LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

Property 8: THIS OLD BUILD IS ON 1628 SQM OF LAND WITH A BAKERY AND MECHANIC WORKSHOP ON IT AT IBARA CLOSE TO GOVERNORS HOUSE SHARING FENCE WITH IBARA POLISE STATION IBARA OGUN STATE.

property 3: A 36 ROOM BUILDING ON AN ACRE OF LAND SUITABLE FOR AN HOTEL ALL ROOMS ENSUIT NOT COMPLETED YET WITH 5 STSNDARD AND 2 SMALLER HALL LOCATED ALONG OWODE IDIROKO ROAD ADO ODO OTA LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

Property 6: (land) A VACANT 2 PLOT OF LAND ALONG ATAN AJEGUNLE ROAD ONIGBONGBO VIA ATAN OTA ADO ODO OTA LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

Property 7: 3 BEDROOM FLAT ON HALF PLOT OF LAND AT SIFOR COMMUNITY SHARING FENCE WITH WINNERS CHAPEL CHURCH OTA OGUN STATE.

PROPERTY 2: A 4 BEDROOM BONGALOW ON A FULL PLOT OF LAND FENCED ROUND ON 1 FULL PLOT OF LAND AT SIFOR COMMUNITY CLOSE TO WINNERS CHAPEL CHURCH HEADQUARTER OTA OGUN STATE

Email: contactus@brickslimbus.com
Phone Number: 08023376044, 08074313966

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by justfab(f): 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
efilefun:
Recorded conversation between GEJ & GMB

Jonathan: Helo Sir
Buhari: yeah? Helo who is this?
Jonathan: haha..baba, dnt u have my my number
Anymore?
Buhari: I'm sorry, I don't have
your number. ..so who am I speaking with?

Jonathan: hmmm... Na wa o, na so
life be? OK iam Goodluck Jonathan

Buhari: hahaha....dnt b offended, ex president
how tinz now, are u watching channels TV now?

Jonathan ::: yes am watching sir, am already inform that I can't win anymore

Buhari: yes brother... Change is
inevitable

Jonathan ::: such is life,
Buhari :: yea
Jonathan :.: anyway i just call to congratulate you sir

Buhari: congratulate me Hmmm... I think somethin is fishy

Jonathan: haha, nothing personal sir, remember I. congratulated Aregbesola,
Ajumobi, Amosun, and
other APC governor when they won

Buhari: oooh.... I see, how is mama peace ??

Jonathan ::: she's fine sir.. She is busy packing her load from president villa

Buhari: haha.. Y the rush, I think u still have some time

Jonathan: no time sir

Buhari: OK...but will u like a prison in Abuja or
Bayelsa?

Jonathan: Ha daddy! That's why am calling u sir... Plz I dnt want to go to jail...
Buhari ::: No wonder but ur
prison is sure and u dnt have to worry cos its goin to be fun cos FFK,Fayose,Gani Adams,mama peace,Ngozi & Stella odua ..are all goin with u so don't worry too
much, the place is not goin to be a boring place

Jonathan ::: please sir ur excellency....

Mtn ::: your call credit has been exhausted and your
call terminated, you can dial **Dial *606# to
check if you can use the service
or load a recharge card. (ThankYou)

Conversation was recorded by Efilefun

Oh dear, sorry, u typed dis long only get 2likes...it must hurt...pls do something better wit ur time, except u jobless, in which case u shld look 4 one.. undecided
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Btruth: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
What a gift we've gotten from God. 2 sensible men. Change is finally here. I could go to bed now with my 2 eyes closed. Thank you Jesus.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by coldFLARES1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ilaje44:

There's nothing honourable in accepting an obvious defeat. Someone that stood there and did/said nothing when his campaign people were wishing death to his opponents, mocking the death of his opponent's child, and his wife encouraging the stoning of opponents. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is far from being an honourable man.
Thank you sir! If there was not to be grave personal consequenses, like those handed to Laurent Gbagbo and Charles Taylor, Jonathan wouldn't have conceded defeat. Shows how we have lowered the bars of morality to grant pretenders and opportunists like Jonathan a status of honor and nobility. It's very saddening to ascribe honor to a man whose lieutenants consistently ran a hate-filled campaign. This same man who opposed an innovation that granted more credibility to the process till the very end wants to take the glory. He didn't have much of a choice, and should not take the credit. Give him credit for not saving after earning the highest revenue in our history; give him credit for plunging us back into debt, give him credit for fraternizing with criminals, promoting rebels and accommodating felons. For those, Jonathan deserves a PLAQUE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by nagoma(m): 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
two thin men,I hope they deliver.

Shakespeare

" Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look,
He thinks too much; such men are dangerous. "

- Julius Caesar
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
finally useless jonathan has been booted out. I don't know why people are celebrating that clueless mofo for congratulating the peoples general. Like what do people expect gej to do? Anyway may God guide and protect the peoples general

Modified*

And the president-elect shouldn't follow the jonathan path or else he will receive the same treatment we gave to jonathan. Nigeria must be great again.

President buhari, we expect you to fix power problem, create jobs for many jobless Nigeria youths, fix our economy, tackle insecurity in your four years in office.
cheesy

Visit a psychiatrist..
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
nagoma:

Shakespeare

" Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look,
He thinks too much; such men are dangerous. "

- Julius Caesar
yea,I said that.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
Bawss1:
They way people are gushing over Buhari is amusing. Dude has yet to assume office and NLanders are all starry-eyed. The problem with such an attitude is that it sets us up to be easily screwed over again, like we are all drunk on his person and willing to overlook any short comings. This is bad. What is needed now is levelheaded objectivity and not all this pointless sentimentality.

Buhari has yet to prove himself, until he does he should be watched with a healthy dose of suspicion.

Bawss the party pooper.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by frankie4real: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
@MuguliciousMUGU,
You this guy no go kill me with laughter. Na wa for you oooooo.

[quote author=MuguliciousMUGU post=32263435]Osibanjo and buhari should stop wearing eye glasses, they eyes should be clear, they should grind 500 naira pepper and put in their eyes, i tell you they will see vision 5050, they need clear eyes to defeat boko haram.

And that office looks like recharge card sellers office, they need to make it look like white house, infact make it attractive, that chair does not make sense.

And why is osibanjo standing up, common he suppose to be sitting down, they need to get another chair for him. 2 chair, one for v.c and presido, not plastic chair oo.

And what do they know that they are writing, are they writing how much they will steal, they should not try it ooo, we are watching them.

Finally, osibanjo should start wearing suit, this is the 21st century for eledumare sake
Signed
minister of women affairs[/q2uote]
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by zwar: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Osibanjo and buhari should stop wearing eye glasses, they eyes should be clear, they should grind 500 naira pepper and put in their eyes, i tell you they will see vision 5050, they need clear eyes to defeat boko haram.

And that office looks like recharge card sellers office, they need to make it look like white house, infact make it attractive, that chair does not make sense.

And why is osibanjo standing up, common he suppose to be sitting down, they need to get another chair for him. 2 chair, one for v.c and presido, not plastic chair oo.

And what do they know that they are writing, are they writing how much they will steal, they should not try it ooo, we are watching them.

Finally, osibanjo should start wearing suit, this is the 21st century for eledumare sake
Signed
minister of women affairs

Gosh you are so confused...they resume officially on May after the swearing in ceremony, then of course they get access to the presidential style office and exclusive treatment...There is nothing wrong with the photo..Maybe you need to find out more information on the duties of the VP..There can only be one President..Lastly, your last paragraph of your post is what is wrong with some of the present younger generation in Nigeria..Prof Osinbajo is a law professor and possibly has worn more suits than can last you in your life time..But , what is disturbing about your comments is that you think it is the 21st century and he should stop wearing our traditional clothes and wear suit at all times...This is how the western world continue to rule us indirectly, by having warped confused minds like you around that think your culture and traditional values are archaic and anything else from the west is modern..THINK....
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by rhymestech: 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
While the New Nigeria begins, some people are sending themselves on exile!!!! grin grin grin grin
dayo23:
A New Nigeria begins....

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Forwetinnah: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Osibanjo and buhari should stop wearing eye glasses, they eyes should be clear, they should grind 500 naira pepper and put in their eyes, i tell you they will see vision 5050, they need clear eyes to defeat boko haram.

Signed

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Forwetinnah: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
My brother please do not write that. GEJ only wanted peace because he hadn't done what he did honestly you and I won't be typing from the comfort of our offices at this moment.

GEJ is peace loving I tell you only that sycophants and saboteurs constitutes his government. Remember GEJ postponed the polls by 6 weeks and nothing happened so he would have done that if he really wanted to.

Peace is priceless and Terror is senseless.

Don't mind them..The worst that would have happened is a lot of Southerner up North would have died..that's all. GEJ Never wanted a blood trail after his name again

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Bawss1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
oyb:

Bawss the party pooper.

Lol. I know my countrymen, it's very easy for them to get carried away in the moment and lose sight of what is important. This isn't a Nigerian Idol competition, making the final cut isn't all that matters. Real work awaits Buhari and his team and till they deliver all this outburst of emotions is misplaced.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Bollinger(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Signed

And 102 Nairalanders liked this post. This shows the state of the mental acumen of the average Nairalander.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Anglovel: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
My brother please do not write that. GEJ only wanted peace because he hadn't done what he did honestly you and I won't be typing from the comfort of our offices at this moment.

GEJ is peace loving I tell you only that sycophants and saboteurs constitutes his government. Remember GEJ postponed the polls by 6 weeks and nothing happened so he would have done that if he really wanted to.

Peace is priceless and Terror is senseless.
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by martinosi: 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
tyconcepts:

What's biting you sire??

Please take your fight to the streets.

Thanks.

people cant ask valid questions now..have you read the manifesto...?
Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by Maweezy96(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
sai baba

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning by abuRevelatus(m): 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
someone said to me last nite; "i pray that God use
buhari the way He used Ya'radua"... (Some
people just have a way of making something
'good' sound so bad)... Now some is calling Him
Abraham lincon.. Either way, Osubande should
get ready to rule the Nation... #justmusing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix / Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.