Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians (21723 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians / President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians / Abacha's 18th Year Of Death: Full Text Of Abacha’s Coup Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by pabon(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Well said
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by gunther6(m): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ is my man my hero my one and only man of the century.The man of peace that proved evil America and that terrorist arm CIA wrong......bad belles that want to cause commotion in Nigeria

GEJ my second role model......respect

You guys have abandoned your GEJ till eternity song , its now GEJ is your hero
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
very soon there would be no such thing as Easter in Nigeria.

Sai Buhari, Sai Islam!

4 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by seedorfg(m): 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
OH SH1ts, i want to hear mama peace easter message nah, not clueless
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by igbeke: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Man of The People!
The Best Man to ever Rule Nigeria!
GEJ; The People's Choice.

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by doctokwus: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Is it true mama peace and GEJ's mother didn't attend church service with him for d first time in many years?
Thank u however from bowing out gracefully,you saved yourself from d Gbagbo treatment and saved your ethnic group from being stigmatized.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Funnicator:

You go kick am Comot? Sit down and wait for 29th March before making empty threats.
Simple talk....shey na threat e make so?
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by discusant: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Cowardly.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Ilekeh(f): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
Funnicator:

You go kick am Comot? Sit down and wait for 29th March before making empty threats.

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by igbeke: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
GEJ; The Living Hero of Our Time.

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Btruth: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
You are my man sir.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Takim107(f): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Winning doesn't make one a better person but being a better person makes you a winner...you won GEJ and happy Easter to you and all in aso villa.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Rockstar07: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Thanks His Excellence. We'd appreciate.
At this perilous time of sober refelction of our beloved Nation. We should all continue to pray for the peace and unity of our country against entincity and tribalism and comarade chivalry.

Meanwhile, until our excellence return the Chibok girls safe and hearty before I can personally refer to him as an Hero.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Takim107(f): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mrchippychappy:

Sai Buhari, Sai Islam!
sai Islam my fine black ass...keep dreaming...that will only happen in your head...and you will become brain dead after thinking and considering such foolish things.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by iyobs7(f): 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
chipmunkey:
GEJ now talks less...talk about De motivation. grin

He was never lousy or noisy...

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by 1Dray(m): 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ilekeh:
Begin packing out of Aso rock please.

Thank you for the message.

You are an e-diot.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/04/full-text-of-president-jonathans-easter-message-to-nigerians/

By what he has done recently,I now respect and honor him so well.
Goodluck is a legend. The people around him killed his legendary manifestations. Anyway, he has proven the world wrong and we are happy.
God bless Jonathan, God bless Buhari, God bless me and God bless Nigeria !

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by discusant: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
igbeke:
GEJ; The Living Hero of Our Time.

A hero? A man whose cowardice bestowed upon his country a septuageniarian, semi-literate leader.

Kenyas Uhuru Kenyatta, UK's David Cameron, US Barak Obama,
Nigeria went backwards.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Gracyel(f): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Funnicator:

I tire o
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by afolwalex20(m): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
So Jonathan is still being addressed as President undecided
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by SailorXY: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mrchippychappy:

Sai Buhari, Sai Islam!
sai terrorism

noisemaking

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by suwailad(f): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
thanks for now
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Takim107(f): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
seedorfg:
OH SH1ts, i want to hear mama peace easter message nah, not clueless
you will make the world greatest fool.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Takim107:
sai Islam my fine black ass...keep dreaming...that will only happen in your head...and you will become brain dead after thinking and considering such foolish things.
Your ass is fine but not black.
Happy Ishtar in advance ! But Christ has risen already though.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by AsanwaKC(f): 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
OK...bye bye
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by judebebo: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
gunther6:

You guys have abandoned your GEJ till eternity song , its now GEJ is your hero
And what's your business..if u can't live with it then go and embrace the nearest transformer.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Brightology2(m): 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Common sense is nt common
Ilekeh:
Begin packing out of Aso rock please.

Thank you for the message.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by chakaD: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
May your years be long! You have rule this country peacefuly
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by MKO4ever(m): 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
I wish everybody happy Easter celebration too
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Takim107(f): 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
afolwalex20:
So Jonathan is still being addressed as President undecided
look for a rope and hang yourself. ..you won't see or hear him being address as the president afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by simplemach(m): 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
emedy:
Good Man. But Leading a very turbulent Country.
true talk!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘I Am Not Corrupt,’ Atiku Tells EFCC / El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) / Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.