Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,154 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians (21717 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians / President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians / Abacha's 18th Year Of Death: Full Text Of Abacha’s Coup Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:15am On Apr 05, 2015
missbehave247:
Thanks, we really appreciate
but he shouldn't 4get to go back to otuoke
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by donttouch: 6:20am On Apr 05, 2015
Don't mind the ................!
What else do u expect from an undemocratic Democrat?

Funnicator:

You go kick am Comot? Sit down and wait for 29th March before making empty threats.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by donttouch: 6:20am On Apr 05, 2015
Don't mind the ................!

What else do u expect from undemocratic Democrats?

Funnicator:

You go kick am Comot? Sit down and wait for 29th March before making empty threats.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by nicedone: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2015
Long live my beloved president, ur name will never miss in the history of our great country Nigeria
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by klarke(m): 11:40am On Apr 05, 2015
God bless you Mr President. You've shown what it means to be a true leader. Generations unborn will remember you for this singular act. For me, you are the best president nigeria ever had. I'll miss you Sir. sad
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by babestella: 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:
Begin packing out of Aso rock please.

Thank you for the message.

Òdè, now that GMB is coming hope you will but your G-wagon this year, have electricty 24/7, Buy petrol at 20 NAIRA per liter, (without subsidy) travel to New York with a 10,000 air fare. I pity your type.

GEJ has achieved what you will never achieve even if given the same opportunity, you should be ashamed to disrespect a man who carries much Grace as this man called GEJ. How I wish he had put up resistance to this electoral process and cancel the election so you can taste the other side of peace and if you ever make it out alive you'll learn to respect the decisions people make to ensure that a country still have peace.

GEJ is just too nice, NIGERIANS don't deserve a peaceful man and I know that one way or the other nigerian always get the leader they deserve at some point.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by babestella: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:

You can help him move out.

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by edydamsel(f): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
the youngest president Nigeria ever have,the 1st to concede defeat just for peace to reign,the 1st southener to Lead though the people who had agreement to make sure power return to the north decide to make the country ungovernable, God will make you the 1st to leave Aso rock with your wife, i lack words to descibe your personality,i love you my dear Hero
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by channelz: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Happy Easter Ifeann! smiley
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Ifeann(f): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
channelz:
Happy Easter Ifeann! smiley

Have a happy easter too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan / Why Nigerians Are Hungry – Amaechi / Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.