Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,340 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians (21721 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians / President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians / Abacha's 18th Year Of Death: Full Text Of Abacha’s Coup Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by falufosi(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Funnicator:

You go kick am Comot? Sit down and wait for 29th March before making empty threats.
Abeg which March 29th.Abeg abeg Abeg Abeg! no do that kind error again. It's May 29th 2015. Bye to Otuoke
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
falufosi:

Abeg which March 29th.Abeg abeg Abeg Abeg! no do that kind error again. It's May 29th 2015. Bye to Otuoke
Somebody like this idiot don't have voters card
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

What exactly is delusion about reducing Nigeria's poverty line? You really need to step out of your bitterness, my dear.

Look what Japan accomplished?

The money GEJ's administration stole is enough to invest in the power sector.
You keep going back and forth with this your phantom money stolen by Goodluck's administration ,have you ever bothered to ask yourself that all the years that the Hausa/Fulani hegemony and their South West lapdog have managed this country what have they achieved?
You see, my dear Nigeria is built on a false structure and like every other structure built on sand it will never stand the test of time.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Ilekeh(f): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
You keep going back and forth with this your phantom money stolen by Goodluck's administration ,have you ever bothered to ask yourself that all the years that the Hausa/Fulani hegemony and their South West lapdog have managed this country what have they achieved?
You see, my dear Nigeria is built on a false structure and like every other structure built on sand it will never stand the test of time.

Yes, the money is as phantom as your sense.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by teddyphil: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Whatever those who hate this humble man think or say, he has done his best for this country and has nothing to loose. God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by seedorfg(m): 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
slowpoke is that how you watch your fathers dick, ur ancestors have been curse and its affecting ur repulsive brain @ Takim107
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Agbonjie(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Don't mind those fools. Gej has make good history for the world to emulate. Even when he live Aso rock, their entire generation can never smell Aso villa to talk of the rock.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

Yes, the money is as phantom as your sense.

Good day.
You see how pained you are?

Give me values of the amounts stolen and how it was spent or laundered.

You just sit on your keyboard ,read some craps from some peeps and you conclude like a dummy.
I know why you're pained and it is simple.
You ruined Nigeria for more than 40 yrs and you want it fixed in 4 yrs? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by falufosi(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
sunychuks:
Somebody like this idiot don't have voters card
Fool did you have. No be sell you sell am .Smh nicumpo.Ewu
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by tochstorm(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ilekeh:
Begin packing out of Aso rock please.

Thank you for the message.
sorry bro bu you are dull. lol.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Ilekeh(f): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Onlymewakacum:
Otuoke awaits u sir.

We're patiently waiting to have our son back - Otuoke chiefs

I don't understand why we have to wait till May 29th. It's not like the clueless man has been doing anything for 6 years, talk less of another 2 months.

GEJ be like "Operation time to embezzle more money before May"

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ilekeh:
Begin packing out of Aso rock please.

Thank you for the message.
Idiotism at its fullness.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Ilekeh(f): 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
You see how pained you are?

Give me values of the amounts stolen and how it was spent or laundered.

You just sit on your keyboard ,read some craps from some peeps and you conclude like a dummy.
I know why you're pained and it is simple.
You ruined Nigeria for more than 40 yrs and you want it fixed in 4 yrs? undecided

Sorry dear, we'll have your son back to Otuoke as SOON as we can. May 29th, 12:00am on the dot.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

Sorry dear, we'' have your son back to Otuoke as SOON as we can. May 29th, 12:00am on the dot.
Sorry ,your life line is still in his backyard and he can decide to pull the plug and send you into a world of oblivion.

Go figure......

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Ilekeh(f): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sorry ,your life line is still in his backyard and he can decide to pull the plug and send you into a world of oblivion.

Go figure......

My lifeline? I have heard. You mean your politicians' lifeline. Continue to deceive yourself lol
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Thumbs up 4 GEJ
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by olaolulazio(m): 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Thanks sir, appreciate your message and how u conceded defeat. your are a real statesman and will forever be remembered.

My Regards to madam Patience, ffk, Okupe, Abati and Asari.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by princeokpara(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
Get out....... U r a weak president..... U for tell us u get fear inside of u
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by 6fit(f): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
My able presido....i salute yur intellegence. U are a true patrotic citizen. God will uplift u for not inflaming our country in d name of protest.....am sure Buari will not act any close to d way u acted. Am just hoping n praying we made d right choice by voting yu out. Respect Sir
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

My lifeline? I have heard. You mean your politicians' lifeline. Continue to deceive yourself lol
Well ,you 've got a nice point there but if you truly believe in what you wrote up there you wouldn't be screaming change and supporting backwardness. grin

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Ilekeh(f): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well ,you 've got a nice point there but if you truly believe in what you wrote up there you wouldn't be screaming change and supporting backwardness. grin

PDP is backwardness. Never you forget that.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
falufosi:
Fool did you have. No be sell you sell am .Smh nicumpo.Ewu
Atleast I had and sold it unlike you.GEJ till igbo man enter.peter obi
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by peal08: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Thank u sir, u are a gr8t man indeed.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Obidikejr(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
you have spoken well @mcowubaba

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by babadem2much(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
THIS IS JIS LAST EASTER MESSAGE AS THE C IN C.

IF IN DOUBT CHECK MY SIGNATURE

GMB TILL ALL STOLE. LOOTS ARE VOMI[color=#770077][/color]TED
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by tsdarkside(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
THIS GUY IS STILL TALKING angry angry angry

GO BACK TO OTUOKE,AND NEVER COME BACK....WHAT AN DISAPPOINTEMENT,,,,,

GEJ,YOU "CLUELESS ONE"...... angry angry angry
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by omobah: 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
You are a mugu
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by ajakaboy1: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Up GEJ

Off topic-
All this threads/topics about Igbos will not get this,
Igbos lost out, Igbos will be marginalised, Igbos
welcomes Buhari....
Na only them the Nigeria
Make una free dem na.....
The have the right to vote/support anybody, what's d
fuss abt!!!!
NOBODY LOST OUT, DEMOCRACY PREVAILED!!!
Funny enough, other Zones/Tribes are showing
more care,empathy nd sympathy to the Igbo Nation;
on hw the will lose out in this coming Government (I
think the r trying to mock nd mak caricature of the
SE/SS)
Most Igbos I believe do not really care about the
Government (I stand to be corrected)
I noticed many of them did not come out to even
vote (in Imo, Abia, Ebonyi e.t.c over 1 million people
in each of this States collected their PVC but less
than 40% came out to vote)
I have been wondering what if atleast 80% of those
that collected their PVC in the SE/SS came out to
Vote (by Vote -I mean 4 PDP as usual )
We MAY be saying/hearing a different story now,
Hw some places have been burnt, nd State of
Emergency in some States (let's be truthful and
logical )......
Let sleeping dogs lie....
I Wish GMB the Best
God bless u Sir...
Concerned Democrat..!!

So also so many people in the north and sw who collected their PVCs did not vote. For instance in kano alone, over 5million people have their PVCs in their hands nut only 2million came out to vote. The story is the same. APC would have still won because people are bored and suffocated under PDP's bad governance for 16 years. People yearned for change and they have gotten it.We thank Allah s.w.t.a for His divine support.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by lolayung9(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nice one. May the good spirit that mad u accetp d result contue 2 direct ur future eandevors. Get free manual 4 joints pains, crawling sensations all over d body and infections - www.doublegandm.com/download.html
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by mamaziko: 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
New Beginning!
I was left in tears when i read Presidents
Goodlucks
congratulatory message to Gen. Buhari
I was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not
crying cause i supported him and he lost, but i cried
cause his words arrested my emotions.
He wished his opponent a good administration
ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat.
I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never
accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that
he will
make his administration ungovernable for him and
he later fulfilled his promise. His supporters took to
the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but
he never stopped the killings.
But today, he has won that same man that defeated
him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message
instead of threats. He has wished him success and
not promising him an ungovernable tenure.
Few weeks to the election, the people we call our
leaders were busy sending threats to themselves
and
leaving the poor masses gripped with fear. Some
people left the country with fear of the aftermath of
the election. But today you'v restored peace by
accepting defeat peacefuly.
Oh! Jonathan, you've shown us that you'r a good
man. You'v shown African leaders the true definition
of democracy. You wished not to influence the
elections with your powers, you wished not to
cancel
the election when you can do it and nothing will
happen.
Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. I
am still your fan for life. You'r a good and
gentleman
but sorrounded by ingrates and fools that care for
their pockets alone.
Oh Jona! You lost the election but won my heart. U are a HERO !!!
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by wildikeman(m): 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Up GEJ

Off topic-
All this threads/topics about Igbos will not get this,
Igbos lost out, Igbos will be marginalised, Igbos
welcomes Buhari....
Na only them the Nigeria
Make una free dem na.....
The have the right to vote/support anybody, what's d
fuss abt!!!!
NOBODY LOST OUT, DEMOCRACY PREVAILED!!!
Funny enough, other Zones/Tribes are showing
more care,empathy nd sympathy to the Igbo Nation;
on hw the will lose out in this coming Government (I
think the r trying to mock nd mak caricature of the
SE/SS)
Most Igbos I believe do not really care about the
Government (I stand to be corrected)
I noticed many of them did not come out to even
vote (in Imo, Abia, Ebonyi e.t.c over 1 million people
in each of this States collected their PVC but less
than 40% came out to vote)
I have been wondering what if atleast 80% of those
that collected their PVC in the SE/SS came out to
Vote (by Vote -I mean 4 PDP as usual )
We MAY be saying/hearing a different story now,
Hw some places have been burnt, nd State of
Emergency in some States (let's be truthful and
logical )......
Let sleeping dogs lie....
I Wish GMB the Best
God bless u Sir...
Concerned Democrat..!!
out of everyone here u r the one that have said something vital and worth saying...Happy easter to you my brother!

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by wildikeman(m): 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
datguru:
GOD BLESS GEJ. A day will come when Nigerians will wish GEJ had won this election

A message to all Nigerian...

AMNESTY MUST CONTINUE AND NIGER DELTA NEEDS MUST BE DULY ATTENDED TO OR ELSE......
gbam!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nimbo Women Go Mad Over Attack Trauma (picture) / Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders / 11 Aspirants Jostle For Deputy Senate President, Deputy Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.