Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,195 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians (21719 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians / President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians / Abacha's 18th Year Of Death: Full Text Of Abacha’s Coup Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by judebebo: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=seedorfg post=32349091]OH SH1ts, i want to hear mama peace easter
Am sure ur father would be dying just to catch a glimpse of GEJ handshake. U fool
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by yim(f): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
GOD bless Nigeria
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Gracyel(f): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mrchippychappy:
very soon there would be no such thing as Easter in Nigeria.

Sai Buhari, Sai Islam!

See this mumu. Nigeria is God's own land. I realised the depth of God's love for this country when he answered the cries of his church concerning the election. He gave us a peaceful election, he answered our prayers. My father owns the land. Jesus owns the land, and there's nothing you, nor a muslim president can do about it. You can keep dreaming or better still, go and die.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by SailorXY: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
afolwalex20:
So Jonathan is still being addressed as President undecided
undecided na your papa be president before undecided

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Takim107(f): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
discusant:

A hero? A man whose cowardice bestowed upon his country a septuageniarian, semi-literate leader.

Kenyas Uhuru Kenyatta, UK's David Cameron, US Barak Obama,
Nigeria went backwards.
why don't you go forward, aren't you a Nigerian? He's a living being like you. ..Make just your family proud for once..before talking
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Nazeeboy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ is my man my hero my one and only man of the century.The man of peace that proved evil America and that terrorist arm CIA wrong......bad belles that want to cause commotion in Nigeria

GEJ my second role model......respect
olodo dey there dey shout GEJ ur main man! Ur Hero! What happen to ur parents? Or them adopts u nii?
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by nwadiuko1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mrchippychappy:

Sai Buhari, Sai Islam!
bros abeg na true?
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by gunther6(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
judebebo:

And what's your business..if u can't live with it then go and embrace the nearest transformer.

Hey fuckface, I wasn't referring to you. If e dey pain you drown yourself in the Atlantic. goat!
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by seedorfg(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
are you kidding me, so your parent are the slave licking and sucking GEJ anus after visiting the toilet, u are a fool @ judebebo
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
The only Nigerian leader who truly understnds that power belongs to God nd not man.
He had every power to reject the outcome of the election but hell no he didn't .
God bless u our most loved president......

BUY VERY AFFORDABLE MTN DATA .
we sell cheap MTN internet data bundles cus we buy in bulk thereby gaining certain privileges etc.
When you buy MTN INTERNET data from us, you pay less while getting the same speed, same quality and same duration as the normal subscription.
Our MTN data plans has a validity period of ONE MONTH and works on all devices such as Android, BB10, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablets, Modem etc.
1GB = #1,200.

if interested, kindly contact me via sms or Whatsapp - 07062027524.

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by ozoigbondu: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nazeeboy:
olodo dey there dey shout GEJ ur main man! Ur Hero! What happen to ur parents? Or them adopts u nii?
Your soul is pained

4 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by igbeke: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
discusant:

A hero? A man whose cowardice bestowed upon his country a septuageniarian, semi-literate leader.

Kenyas Uhuru Kenyatta, UK's David Cameron, US Barak Obama,
Nigeria went backwards.
Would you rather he took the path of "bravery" like your president elect did in 2011?
It takes a large heart to concede victory to an opposition when you have the unlimited power to withhold it and nothing will happen..
Hate him the more you can. Unlike your President elect, this man has succeeded in carving his name on Nigeria's Stone of History which no amount of mischief can erase.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by XBLadez: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mrchippychappy:

Sai Buhari, Sai Islam!
Lmao!
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
With due respect, I did not read this message as I am not interested in the content. Have you finished packing your things into the coaster bus back to Otuoke undecided
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by seedorfg(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
you are a bastard daughter of thousand fathers @ Takim107
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ is my man my hero my one and only man of the century.The man of peace that proved evil America and that terrorist arm CIA wrong......bad belles that want to cause commotion in Nigeria

GEJ my second role model......respect
Its GEJ .....i so much love this man
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by kclex: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
GEJ [color=#006600][/color]U r d special one among many. I duff my cap for u anytime anyday
Browse at cheaper rate on ur android,iphone, tablet with MTN.
Purchase 1000Megabytes(1G)at jos N1200
Payment culd b made in cash/transfer or by sending d pin of a valid recharge card.
Contact no..08064648497 or 08144021414
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by mcdonald247(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
God bless goodluck,
God bless the words of his mouth

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Takim107(f): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
seedorfg:
you are a bastard daughter of thousand fathers @ Takim107
and I thought it was a human being that just spoke, only for me to check your profile to see a cow with two malnourished balls and a bended d*ck
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ilekeh:
Begin packing out of Aso rock please.

Thank you for the message.
u are very stupid.don't u have respect for him.? even.if he's not a.president am.sure he senior Ur dad.why must Nigerians insult goodluck like that

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by phreakabit(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mrchippychappy:

Sai Buhari, Sai Islam!

Sai Islamization, Sai Sharia for all!
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Ilekeh(f): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
sunychuks:
u are very stupid.don't u have respect for him.? even.if he's not a.president am.sure he senior Ur dad.why must Nigerians insult goodluck like that

You can help him move out.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

Yes of course he will pack but that won't change the condition of your poor kinsmen at home.

You think you kicked him out for your selfish interest ,but it will bite your asss so bad.

Mark these words.

Patiently waiting for 1 naira to equal 1 dollar.

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Ilekeh(f): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yes of course he will pack but that won't change the condition of your poor kinsmen at home.

You think you kicked him out for your selfish interest ,but it will bite your asss so bad.

Mark these words.

Patiently waiting for 1 naira to equal 1 dollar.

I hope it changes the condition of poor Nigerian, including yours. Reducing the poverty line is a step.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mrchippychappy:

Sai Buhari, Sai Islam!
Your buhari don't.have that right .check your constitution
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

You can help him move out.
He will pack out at due time.showing he's a man after Gods own.heart not yaridua from.Ur village that died In office like Easter goat
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Begonia(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
afolwalex20:
So Jonathan is still being addressed as President undecided

He's still the president of Nigeria until 29th of May when he officially hands over power.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

I hope it changes the condition of poor Nigerian, including yours. Reducing the poverty line is a step.
Delusional comments are normal from janjawiid supporters online and offline. grin

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by ngoziama: 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

Rubbish comment.UP UP UP GEJ
down down down bad belle fools.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Nwaneri83(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
jo u will always be the best in d world
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Onlymewakacum(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Otuoke awaits u sir.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians by Ilekeh(f): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Delusional comments are normal from janjawiid supporters online and offline. grin

What exactly is delusion about reducing Nigeria's poverty line? You really need to step out of your bitterness, my dear.

Look what Japan accomplished?

The money GEJ's administration stole is enough to invest in the power sector.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits President Buhari (Photos) / Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State / Man Sets Six People Ablaze For Smoking Indian Hemp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.