Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You (47222 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
In an exam hall? shocked

Girlfriend, you dunno boys o cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by elantraceey(f): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
ronald4ever:

I don't think anyone who insist one respect an orderly queue is jealous or angry though.

For some cases I've being in it's usually that( I'm a sucker for queues , only stay in one when its short or in a formal place like a bank ).
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Jennimma finally opens a thread cheesy
grin
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by daveP(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
elantraceey:
@2 Not in all cases , a guy can easily allow you stay in his front if you're beautiful (gentleman/woman wrapper things)
experience ba?

Well ive allowed that some time ago.

@jennimma
add 1)prison 2)ketu/ojota market
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by adorablevic: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
True talk
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
MzNelly:
In an exam hall? shocked

Girlfriend, you dunno boys o cheesy cheesy
I meant lecturers sha embarassed

1 Like

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:
I disagree with exam hall......lot of girls have deceived me with their laps,fine face and winks.
i will soon probe you and this ur fake shares
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by elantraceey(f): 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
daveP:
experience ba?

Well ive allowed that some time ago.

@jennimma
add 1)prison 2)ketu/ojota market

yea experience.

1 Like

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by falconey(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
krall:
i will soon probe you and this ur fake shares

waiting majestically...........
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Phikom(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Walks into thread...ignite weed...puffs d weed and walks out thread...

1 Like

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Orijin101:
I totally disagree with all your points except no 4. . .

1 crossing the road: A man can only ignore the beauty of a lady on expressway but when it comes to normal major roads, our breaks can be as sharp as a jedi sword!

2 jumping a queue: some guyz can be naturally mumus at times to let a lady sneak into their front and they will start givin excuses like "she was at my front before, she only went to buy something"

3 In exam hall: who tell you say lecturers no sabi better thingundecided their d!cks can make them misbehave at times when it comes to girls mata! witnessed alot of that. . .

4 Law court: so true, only the beauty of your money can bring you out of that!.
interesting
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
ronald4ever:

Power of ukwu. cheesy
confirmed to be original and authentic. no foam or rubber inside.
i began to wish more people were in front of us on the line.
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by incredible6(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
in a rape case scenario.. beauty can't save
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by daveP(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Phikom:
Walks into thread...ignite weed...puffs d weed and walks out thread...
(directs standing fan towards where he puffed) better!
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by jerrymej(m): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
POINTS RATE:

1. 2/10

2. 0/10

3. 0/10

4. 7/10

5. Bonus Mark!

My opinion though.
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Phikom(m): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
daveP:
(directs standing fan towards where he puffed) better!
Walks back into thread...pufffs hefty flow of weed..walks outta thread...

1 Like

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by lasheez(m): 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Much as you are quite correct here are mine.
1) Police station
2)EFCC
3)VISA office
4)JAMB exam
5)Nairaland
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by daveP(m): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by daveP(m): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Phikom:

Walks back into thread...pufffs hefty flow of weed..walks outta thread...

(presses 3buttons, ice gas fills the entire thread sending chilly feel down spines)
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
The pretty girls always have it special.
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:
Op, I totally agree with point 1 and 4 but i would disagree with 2 and 3

By the way, I don't just get your 5th point.
Did you hit your head on a wall or did you just become _retarded all of a sudden?

Last sentence is really mean.

1 Like

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Phikom(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
daveP:

(presses 3buttons, ice gas fills the entire thread sending chilly feel down spines)
Walks back into thread...waits patiently til d gas diffuse into the atmosphere..gathers logs of wood....place weed on them...set d weed wood ablaze...waits outta thread laffing wickedly...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
ronald4ever:

That's true but only if there are no other person(s) on the queue sha.
Ronald4lif??
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by daveP(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Phikom:

Walks back into thread...waits patiently til d gas diffuse into the atmosphere..gathers logs of wood....place weed on them...set d weed wood ablaze...waits outta thread laffing wickedly...

(chuckles in a "as ah mata of fact" manner, presses blue button. Floor where weed is roasting gives way and descends atop a lever to a water tank below. Floor closes back. Whistles like mr bean when he's just won hands down) grin
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by ronald4ever(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ronald4lif??

Yes my nigga.

Got banned by an anti-spam bot for chatting up with someone with the German lingua.

Presently in a gulag. cheesy
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by ignis: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
I totally disagree with the queue point.
It really works in a queue , especially queue dominated by guys.
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Kentrasso(f): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
True. Also, As you get older your beauty only makes things harder for you. You might need to prove yourself more than a plain looking person before you are taken seriously (sometimes)
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by surelove(f): 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
In exam hall.....I disagree with you
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Phikom(m): 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
daveP:

(chuckles in a "as ah mata of fact" manner, presses blue button. Floor where weed is roasting gives way and descends atop a lever to a water tank below. Floor closes back. Whistles like mr bean when he's just won hands down) grin
gathers oda partners in weed...upset and turns the whole thread into weed carnival...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Kentrasso(f): 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
ignis:
I totally disagree with the queue point.
It really works in a queue , especially queue dominated by guys.

Yeah. That's kind of general. People who are better looking, charismatic, or well dressed have better chances of attracting favours. It's psychological
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
my frend went tu buy fuel from a fillin station

d queue was tu long nd as he was standing

a lady wit big bweasts was disturbin him.....d lady used her bweasts to rub his back continuously until he culd not bear it

immediately he left d line.... wink

dts d power of a lady grin grin
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
ronald4ever:

Yes my nigga.

Got banned by an anti-spam bot for chatting up with someone with the German lingua.

Presently in a gulag. cheesy
grin grin grin

When is it expiring??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.