Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You (47226 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 05, 2015
IBADAN TAXI DRIVERS, SEEING A BEAUTIFUL LADY CATWALK WHILE CROSSING THE ROAD, BE LIKE " SIO, AANU E N SEMI, MOTOR KI I DO BO"
meaning
"psh, i pity you, motor no dey fvk"

Op you left out
Day of judgement,

when you just spray perf come pass where bees dey......
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nyaknor(m): 6:46am On Apr 05, 2015
Jennimma:
Don't get me wrong, everybody is beautiful but fact still remains that some are more beautiful than others.

Well I believe most of the beautiful ladies would have a thing or two to say about males giving them special attention cos of their beauty.
However I've come to realize that not all men give attention to beauty and from my observations, these are my findings.

1.Crossing the road: You might want to run than catwalk while crossing the roads because those drivers ain't looking at your pretty face; because any delay in crossing can send you straight to the hospital.

2.Jumping the queue:No matter how beautiful you're can't jump a queue. Take for instance,the past election and at the various polling units, a ton of people are waiting their turns and you walk straight to the front? No, that won't work,chances is that you 'd be automatically "deployed" to the back.

3.In an exam hall: Swidy,most lecturers no dey look face. If he wants to embarrass you even with your fine face, he will. So you better prepare ahead for that exam.

4.Law court: You are often called "fine girl no pimple",yea but that won't reduce the number of years you'd serve jail time.

5. Tosyne2much grin

Na lie jor
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 05, 2015
Jennimma:
Don't get me wrong, everybody is beautiful but fact still remains that some are more beautiful than others.

Well I believe most of the beautiful ladies would have a thing or two to say about males giving them special attention cos of their beauty.
However I've come to realize that not all men give attention to beauty and from my observations, these are my findings.

1.Crossing the road: You might want to run than catwalk while crossing the roads because those drivers ain't looking at your pretty face; because any delay in crossing can send you straight to the hospital.

2.Jumping the queue:No matter how beautiful you're can't jump a queue. Take for instance,the past election and at the various polling units, a ton of people are waiting their turns and you walk straight to the front? No, that won't work,chances is that you 'd be automatically "deployed" to the back.

3.In an exam hall: Swidy,most lecturers no dey look face. If he wants to embarrass you even with your fine face, he will. So you better prepare ahead for that exam.

4.Law court: You are often called "fine girl no pimple",yea but that won't reduce the number of years you'd serve jail time.

5. Tosyne2much grin
6. When its raining
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by pendusky(m): 6:57am On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:
I totally disagree with all your points except no 4. . .

1 crossing the road: A man can only ignore the beauty of a lady on expressway but when it comes to normal major roads, our breaks can be as sharp as a jedi sword!

2 jumping a queue: some guyz can be naturally mumus at times to let a lady sneak into their front and they will start givin excuses like "she was at my front before, she only went to buy something"

3 In exam hall: who tell you say lecturers no sabi better thingundecided their d!cks can make them misbehave at times when it comes to girls mata! witnessed alot of that. . .

4 Law court: so true, only the beauty of your money can bring you out of that!.

good one dude! give Jennimma Orijin make her eyes clear grin
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 05, 2015
pendusky:

good one dude! give Jennimma Orijin make her eyes clear grin
Abeg, help me pass it to her

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by pendusky(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

Abeg, help me pass it to her

Jennimma u need this grin
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2015
LewisO:
Some girls can form inside fire. undecided

Please shed more light on that statement. Never heard it before.

At OP, fa fa fa foul! Maybe the court system won't save a fine face but the rest? U go shock.
As to ur reference to Tosyne2much...hian!
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by tosyne2much(m): 7:55am On Apr 05, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

At OP, fa fa fa foul! Maybe the court system won't save a fine face but the rest? U go shock.
Hehehehe cheesy
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by ikupakuti(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2015
lookooman:
IBADAN TAXI DRIVERS, SEEING A BEAUTIFUL LADY CATWALK WHILE CROSSING THE ROAD, BE LIKE " SIO, AANU E N SEMI, MOTOR KI I DO BO"
meaning
"psh, i pity you, motor no dey fvk"

Op you left out
Day of judgement,

when you just spray perf come pass where bees dey......
Oshe...loooooools
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hehehehe cheesy

cheesy
Tosin, how u dey?
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by tosyne2much(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

cheesy
Tosin, how u dey?
I'm fyn ooo

You no even care if I exist or not.. Anyway God dey sha
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm fyn ooo

You no even care if I exist or not.. Anyway God dey sha

Abeg no vex. Na work o.
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by tosyne2much(m): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Abeg no vex. Na work o.
Alryt

Happy Easter
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2015
Lemme add mine ;
1) when u re dragging sth or competing with ur fellow girls; even if u like be as pretty as miss world it doesn't concern them...
2) when u re in a lonely or unsafe street at night dat has a high concentration of armed robbers or cultists...cat walk at ur own risk...
3) when u re in a fight with ur enemy; he or she won't look at ur face when disfiguring it...lol'''
Etc....
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by LewisO: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Be logical, ladies form too much and it's not helping u people.

1 Like

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2015
LewisO:

Be logical, ladies form too much and it's not helping u people.

Was being logical.... undecided
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by searider(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2015
OP no research before writing this I guess. This is a whole lota crap you gat here.

I can't imagine what these MoDs were thinking for allowing such waste of space.

Next time do a good research before writing; if not you no go fit pass project writing for school o.
Mod oya do the needful.
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by KingEdwardI(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2015
Op, you left out the gate of hell
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by elohorayodele: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2015
Hell fire no dey ya list ?
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by UjSizzle(f): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Pfft. Baby, 1 and 2's sooo wrong. Cars stop when I want to cross the road tongue and I am a serial queue jumper (not ashamed of this grin).
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Danvianey(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Beauty has limit
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by nd07(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=elantraceey post=32353116]@2 Not in all cases , a guy can easily allow you stay in his front if you're beautiful (gentleman/woman wrapper things)[/quote

pls dn't mistake them 4 woman wrapper. beauty is so powerful joor
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by LewisO: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Was being logical.... undecided
No! U ain't. undecided
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 10:44am On May 11, 2015
missclasssy:
Op, I totally agree with point 1 and 4 but i would disagree with 2 and 3

By the way, I don't just get your 5th point.
Did you hit your head on a wall or did you just become _retarded all of a sudden?

******Updated********

So this stuff made front page?

Now I am asking myself, did this make front page because it deserved front page or because it was "Miss Nairaland" that created the topic......

Well, I have seen better constructed lists that don't get recognition, yet this hits the front page less than three hours after is was created

This is a case of predilection in my opinion....

and yet, people complain about the unsatisfactory state of the romance section . . . wtf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) / Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.