Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You (47224 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by ramalot(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
This is an abundantly ignorant post.

Ignorance of what's obtainable vs. "ideal situation."

In an ideal world, some of the points might be true. In the real world - FALSE!
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

I know have seen you do it to naija boiy post.

Trust I know.
lol..grin

partner in secret
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jennimma:
Don't get me wrong, everybody is beautiful but fact still remains that some are more beautiful than others.

Well I believe most of the beautiful ladies would have a thing or two to say about males giving them special attention cos of their beauty.
However I've come to realize that not all men give attention to beauty and from my observations, these are my findings.

1.Crossing the road: You might want to run than catwalk while crossing the roads because those drivers ain't looking at your pretty face; because any delay in crossing can send you straight to the hospital.

2.Jumping the queue:No matter how beautiful you're can't jump a queue. Take for instance,the past election and at the various polling units, a ton of people are waiting their turns and you walk straight to the front? No, that won't work,chances is that you 'd be automatically "deployed" to the back.

3.In an exam hall: Swidy,most lecturers no dey look face. If he wants to embarrass you even with your fine face, he will. So you better prepare ahead for that exam.

4.Law court: You are often called "fine girl no pimple",yea but that won't reduce the number of years you'd serve jail time.

5. Tosyne2much grin

This is kind of topic that force poo out of someone ass.

I can't believe this made FP.

I disagree with all your points except 5 because I have full respect for that man.
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Missy89(f): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
The first 4 is actually not true
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by dnawah(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
5.in God's case:
no matter how beautiful u r,if u don't go on God's way u will go to hell.
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by dnawah(m): 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
5.in God's case:
no matter how beautiful u r,if u don't go on God's way u will go to hell.
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by peculyachi(f): 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
elantraceey:
@2 Not in all cases , a guy can easily allow you stay in his front if you're beautiful (gentleman/woman wrapper things)
. Hmmmmm
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by LOVEGINO(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Police station
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by ikorodureporta: 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
None correct! E b like sey u neva see anytin...
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by deevatee(f): 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jennimma:
Don't get me wrong, everybody is beautiful but fact still remains that some are more beautiful than others.

Well I believe most of the beautiful ladies would have a thing or two to say about males giving them special attention cos of their beauty.
However I've come to realize that not all men give attention to beauty and from my observations, these are my findings.

1.Crossing the road: You might want to run than catwalk while crossing the roads because those drivers ain't looking at your pretty face; because any delay in crossing can send you straight to the hospital.

2.Jumping the queue:No matter how beautiful you're can't jump a queue. Take for instance,the past election and at the various polling units, a ton of people are waiting their turns and you walk straight to the front? No, that won't work,chances is that you 'd be automatically "deployed" to the back.

3.In an exam hall: Swidy,most lecturers no dey look face. If he wants to embarrass you even with your fine face, he will. So you better prepare ahead for that exam.

4.Law court: You are often called "fine girl no pimple",yea but that won't reduce the number of years you'd serve jail time.

5. Tosyne2much grin
and no 6: on judgement day.
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by cutieberie1(f): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Twaci:
grin So loving no. 5!
ehn ehn...hmm
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by vislabraye(m): 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jennimma:

5. Tosyne2much grin

I only know one place The Judgment Throne of God grin
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Twaci(f): 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
cutieberie1:
ehn ehn...hmm
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by BonaVIta(m): 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
IN HELL grin grin
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by dubemivan(m): 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Op observations is partially true... but there is really a place without doubt that your beauty will never save you and that is HELL!
Nairaland Ladies listen to Me... It does not matter how beautiful you are, if you dont have Christ in your life you have automatically choose HELL as your destination!
Even if you are BORN AGAIN but never used your Beauty to bring glory to God, you will be held accountable for it on the LAST DAY.
N.B Cococandy, Naijasinglegirl, Jennimma, Rokiatu, Nneka123, pinkidearie
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by cococandy(f): 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
dubemivan:
Op observations is partially true... but there is really a place without doubt that your beauty will never save you and that is HELL!
Nairaland Ladies listen to Me... It does not matter how beautiful you are, if you dont have Christ in your life you have automatically choose HELL as your destination!
Even if you are BORN AGAIN but never used your Beauty to bring glory to God, you will be held accountable for it on the LAST DAY.
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by manoman5: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hospital
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
dubemivan:
haba
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by DrMaths(m): 12:08am On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
really? you have no idea mehn! undecided
Hope u've recieved ur alert 4rm Seu.n!

Mirexx luking 4 FTC since 2005
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:
Op, I totally agree with point 1 and 4 but i would disagree with 2 and 3

By the way, I don't just get your 5th point.
Did you hit your head on a wall or did you just become _retarded all of a sudden?

******Updated********

So this stuff made front page?

Now I am asking myself, did this make front page because it deserved front page or because it was "Mrs Nairaland" that created the topic......

Well, I have seen better constructed lists that don't get recognition, yet this hits the front page less than three hours after is was created

This is a case of predilection in my opinion....

You seem really egocentric and Full of Yourself Go Bleep a Tadpole if u are pissed off.Pls !!!
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by confistified(m): 12:21am On Apr 05, 2015
Jennimma:

5. Tosyne2much grin
I dont agree with no 2 nd 3
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by mirexxx(f): 12:21am On Apr 05, 2015
DrMaths:
Hope u've recieved ur alert 4rm Seu.n!

Mirexx luking 4 FTC since 2005
hmm
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by iphanyiuma(m): 12:34am On Apr 05, 2015
My dear you forgot 2 important places..heaven and hell..if you like be miss universe or miss planet you beauty will never save ur arss undecided undecided
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 05, 2015
I no follow for this thread at all
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:
Op, I totally agree with point 1 and 4 but i would disagree with 2 and 3

By the way, I don't just get your 5th point.
Did you hit your head on a wall or did you just become _retarded all of a sudden?

******Updated********

So this stuff made front page?

Now I am asking myself, did this make front page because it deserved front page or because it was "Mrs Nairaland" that created the topic......

Well, I have seen better constructed lists that don't get recognition, yet this hits the front page less than three hours after is was created

This is a case of predilection in my opinion....

nairaland Na family business,join the family to have ur way to frontal page tongue
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by stonecoldcafe: 1:26am On Apr 05, 2015
Jennimma:

5. Tosyne2much grin

Op, i'm very sorry but how old are you? This is so childish! angry
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 05, 2015
Jennimma:

5. Tosyne2much grin

I dont get you..
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 05, 2015
Iamsynord:

You seem really egocentric and Full of Yourself Go Bleep a Tadpole if u are pissed off.Pls !!!

Hey, just mind your business and stay out of my mention, alright.
I never quoted or directed any comment at you so just respect yourself......
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:

Hey, just mind your business and stay out of my mention, alright.
I never quoted or directed any comment at you so just respect yourself......
you no dey sleep?? I missed ur writting
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 05, 2015
Ipledge:
you no dey sleep?? I missed ur writting

What writing?
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:

What writing?
your grammars,I havent learn new words since

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) / Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61