Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You (47225 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Plus234(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
na wa for some guys, the op profile picture she upload, wey never 1hr don get almost 300 likes
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Truckpusher(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
And the thread made front page? undecided
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by ronald4ever(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin

When is it expiring??

Just 24hours, expires 6pm tomorrow.
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
you missed 2 very important ones.
1. A war zone
2. A prison yard.
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
ronald4ever:

Just 24hours, expires 6pm tomorrow.
Aiite.
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Truckpusher(m): 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Plus234:
na wa for some guys, the op profile picture she upload, wey never 1hr don get almost 300 likes
Boys of nl just dey massage these girls ego.

Jam some of them for real life dem be like wetin dem carry serve juju. grin
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
This one doesn't even know what she's talking about undecided
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by doublecheif: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
Armed robbery scene!
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Ladycloud(f): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
hmmmmm.... I only agree with ur number 4 write up....others are very possible.... dunno abt others... it works for me...
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by bqlekan(m): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
HELL, GRAVE grin
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by dorin27(f): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Your beauty won't save you on judgement day

1 Like

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by nwadiuko1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:
I disagree with exam hall......lot of girls have deceived me with their laps,fine face and winks.
na em be say ur matter plenty ehngrin
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:
I disagree with exam hall......lot of girls have deceived me with their laps,fine face and winks.
You are really a share freak..
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I boldly disagree with no 2 and 3!
ur beauty can save u in jumping queue o. u can't jump directly to the frontest front, but a guy/girl can let u stay in their front grin highest the other people can do is to shout and rake, just flash them the middle finger and ur good to go grin

jennimma, u say beauty no fit help u for exam hall?? shocked choi. this lie get weight o.

but no 1 and 4. if u like dey do shakara, na so ur life go disconnect for ur eyes.

Frontest front? Dumb mgbeke bitchh

1 Like

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by 989900: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
hiyahnuh:
not 4 sale

I give up.

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by charlins20(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
When you re owing a millitary man.and ur payment date has expired.
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by nwadiuko1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Phikom:
Walks into thread...ignite weed...puffs d weed and walks out thread...
da fuq ur monicker mean?
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by dannybams(m): 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Good point
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by bqlekan(m): 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
charlins20:
When you re owing a millitary man.and ur payment date has expired.
This one nah situation no be place nah.. op said places ;P
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Pamelayoung: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jobless bulles
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Phikom(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
nwadiuko1:
da fuq ur monicker mean?
da fuq philosopher of kommunication...
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by nwadiuko1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
OkeEsibe:
my frend went tu buy fuel from a fillin station

d queue was tu long nd as he was standing

a lady wit big bweasts was disturbin him.....d lady used her bweasts to rub his back continuously until he culd not bear it

immediately he left d line.... wink

dts d power of a lady grin grin
d guy mumu die, y run from bwests when sum niqurs r actually gon die 4 it huh?
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by victorazy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jennimma:
Don't get me wrong, everybody is beautiful but fact still remains that some are more beautiful than others.

Well I believe most of the beautiful ladies would have a thing or two to say about males giving them special attention cos of their beauty.
However I've come to realize that not all men give attention to beauty and from my observations, these are my findings.

1.Crossing the road: You might want to run than catwalk while crossing the roads because those drivers ain't looking at your pretty face; because any delay in crossing can send you straight to the hospital.

2.Jumping the queue:No matter how beautiful you're can't jump a queue. Take for instance,the past election and at the various polling units, a ton of people are waiting their turns and you walk straight to the front? No, that won't work,chances is that you 'd be automatically "deployed" to the back.

3.In an exam hall: Swidy,most lecturers no dey look face. If he wants to embarrass you even with your fine face, he will. So you better prepare ahead for that exam.

4.Law court: You are often called "fine girl no pimple",yea but that won't reduce the number of years you'd serve jail time.

5. Tosyne2much grin

Bus stop
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by sleekyjay(m): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
and this made fp huh?? #yawning, sips warm kunu..
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by cooljoe(m): 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Derez no place were beauty won't do ts magic. Even in d law courts, esp wit d jury system, a beautiful face wit an amiable attitude wee do wonders. D one guy howeva who doesn't give a Bleep is da grim reaper
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by yomi007k(m): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
KrazyBone:
What in the fvcking world is this tedious pile of dogshit?

Here I was, thinking I was gonna read something worthwhile, and I get crap? The number 5 confirms that this thread is a very serious joke.

What a waste of cyberspace!
No be lie.
N d crap made front page.
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by mytime24(f): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hmm
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by SkinnyDude(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
in exam hall?
not when i haven't written anything. a.k.a. Ata n'agbam..
i no dey look face.
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Rajjah(f): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Neva to of dis
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
KrazyBone:
What in the fvcking world is this tedious pile of dogshit?

Here I was, thinking I was gonna read something worthwhile, and I get crap? The number 5 confirms that this thread is a very serious joke.

What a waste of cyberspace!

Lmao!
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

waiting majestically...........
[size=20pt]u dey feel lyk james bond now abi?grin
Quote me and get 30share's..make I show u say,we dun dey the game tey tey,but we just dey keep low
[/size]
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by falconey(m): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
WYman2:
[size=20pt]u dey feel lyk james bond now abi?grin
Quote me and get 30share's..make I show u say,we dun dey the game tey tey,but we just dey keep low
[/size]

I know have seen you do it to naija boiy post.

Trust I know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) / Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.