Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? (50073 Views)

Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online / Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by khiaa(f): 8:54pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Including your Buncha? undecided

Where do you see Buncher on this thread?
Besides Buncher is unique, special, a one of a kind man who is above all men in Nigeria.
When God made him he broke the mold, pure perfection. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PS.... Trucky I wasn't including you in that bunch, you have your mind-set together. You are special, but you aren't one of a kind like Buncher. You and Kingtom are a lot alike. grin grin grin
By the way the answer was.......
Red Velvet Cake. smiley
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

Where do you see Buncher on this thread?
Besides Buncher is unique, special, a one of a kind man who is above all men in Nigeria.
When God made him he broke the mold, pure perfection. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PS.... Trucky I wasn't including you in that bunch, you have your mind-set together. You are special, but you aren't one of a kind like Buncher. You and Kingtom are a lot alike. grin grin grin
By the way the answer was.......
Red Velvet Cake. smiley
Oh I see cheesy
Let's forget abt the buncha talk jare.

So ,how do you intend to get this cake?
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=33450148][/quote]

gud for u
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2015
gofyourself:

gud for u
What's good for me?
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's good for me?

everything
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 9:04pm On May 05, 2015
gofyourself:

everything
What's the everything in this case?
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by khiaa(f): 9:04pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Oh I see cheesy
Let's forget abt the buncha talk jare.

So ,how do you intend to get this cake?

You are going to make me one and send it to me. grin You can keep the draws for your girl. grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

You are going to make me one and send it to me. grin You can keep the draws for your girl. grin
Buhahahaha cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by khiaa(f): 9:08pm On May 05, 2015
DeeTus:
That chick sounds like a village American.

What the heck is a village American and how do I sound like one?
Has the challenge begun. grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by khiaa(f): 9:13pm On May 05, 2015
DeeTus:
Why do you always sound silly?

You need reorientation cheesy

I'm waiting for you to put me off balance.
I only sound silly to those who are in denile.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

What the heck is a village American and how do I sound like one?
Has the challenge begun. grin
Hahaha not really. But will start pretty soon.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by khiaa(f): 9:16pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhahahaha cheesy

You have 1 day to complete the task, the countdown has begun. Tick Tock grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

You have 1 day to complete the task, the countdown has begun. Tick Tock grin
I can't do that right now ,you know? angry
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

I'm waiting for you to put me off balance.
I only sound silly to those who are in denile.

I see. But you don't have to do that. They felt like they were picked on. And apparently that never changes. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by khiaa(f): 9:23pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
I can't do that right now ,you know? angry

Turn the computer off and get to work. Tick Tock! grin Don't you dare disappoint me. sad
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

Turn the computer off and get to work. Tick Tock! grin Don't you dare disappoint me. sad
I'm working. tongue
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by khiaa(f): 9:27pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm working. tongue

You aren't working if you are on this web-site, besides I'm much more important than your job. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by khiaa(f): 9:29pm On May 05, 2015
DeeTus:
I see. But you don't have to do that. They felt like they were picked on. And apparently that never changes. cheesy

They shouldn't be so sensitive.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 9:30pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

You aren't working if you are on this web-site, besides I'm much more important than your job. grin grin grin grin
Lmao, No woman is more important than my job. shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

They shouldn't be so sensitive.

Yeah.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by khiaa(f): 9:34pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao, No woman is more important than my job. shocked shocked

I am, so get used to putting me first before everyone/everything other than the almighty. grin grin
I'm special.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

I am, so get used to putting me first before everyone/everything other than the almighty. grin grin
I'm special.
You're special in your one way and my job is also special and important in it's own way. tongue
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's the everything in this case?

how much u care
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by khiaa(f): 9:47pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're special in your one way and my job is also special and important in it's own way. tongue

Yes your job is important because it brings in MY cashflow grin grin But I am more important than your job because you only got it to make sure I'm provided with the finest things in life. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate you working hard to cater to me but sometimes you have to put your total focus on me, afterall I'm SPECIAL grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 9:55pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

Yes your job is important because it brings in MY cashflow grin grin But I am more important than your job because you only got it to make sure I'm provided with the finest things in life. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate you working hard to cater to me but sometimes you have to put your total focus on me, afterall I'm SPECIAL grin grin grin
Of course when that time definitely comes around you'll always have me - But asking me to leave my job for your sake is not gonna happen - If you're sick I won't still suffer the job.After all I'm not a Doctor ,I will only call to ensure that you're doing fine except child birth which my outfit recognizes. cheesy

A man without job is as good as dead. angry
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2015
gofyourself:

how much u care
grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by GoodFaith: 9:57pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Including your mom and your sisters. undecided
B
One of my sister work to put the down pay for their house
My other sister told me : she will work with her husband to pay off their house half the time
My Dad is a no nonsenses man
my family don't want any thing for any man
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by GoodFaith: 10:03pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course when that time definitely comes around you'll always have me - But asking me to leave my job for your sake is not gonna happen - If you're sick I won't still suffer the job.After all I'm not a Doctor ,I will only call to ensure that you're doing fine except child birth which my outfit recognizes. cheesy

A man without job is as good as dead. angry
some time you need to be home with your wife or GF when she is sick
That is what annual leave and sick day are use for
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 10:09pm On May 05, 2015
GoodFaith:

some time you need to be home with your wife or GF when she is sick
That is what annual leave and sick day are use for
I'm not saying I can't take care of my woman if she is sick.Of course I will ,but I'm not gonna be taking excuses from work each time she has a headache.

In fact, if I have a woman that has a terminal illness which I won't pray for anyway , I might just quit my job for good and get something close to home.

FYI: My annual leave is not for me to become Elizabeth Nightingale bro. grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by GoodFaith: 10:12pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm not saying I can't take care of my woman if she is sick.Of course I will ,but I'm not gonna be taking excuses from work each time she has a headache.

In fact, if I have a woman that has a terminal illness which I won't pray for anyway , I might just quit my job for good and get something close to home.

I pray the woman with the terminal illness get better
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

I knew it cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

I knew it cheesy
What exactly?

Put me in your head. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction / Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.