Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,353 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? (49902 Views)

Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online / Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by khiaa(f): 10:22pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course when that time definitely comes around you'll always have me - But asking me to leave my job for your sake is not gonna happen - If you're sick I won't still suffer the job.After all I'm not a Doctor ,I will only call to ensure that you're doing fine except child birth which my outfit recognizes. cheesy

A man without job is as good as dead. angry

WooooooW!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Are you for real? I need to get my butt to Naija with the quickness.
Buncher, Trucky is saying all the right things.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
What exactly?

Put me in your head. grin

undecided

How much are you willing to offer?
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 10:25pm On May 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

undecided

How much are you willing to offer?
Well, I know that as a good Muslim you still won't take any money from me. tongue

So, out of your conviction please tell me what's on your mind. grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, I know that as a good Muslim you still won't take any money from me. tongue

So, out of your conviction please tell me what's on your mind. grin

Ermmm...was that for me? shocked

Well, I insist grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2015
gofyourself:

smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Bia, why the too many emoticons? angry

You want to scare me away? cheesy

How can one individual display such an array of plenty emoticons at ones? grin

Khiaa ,come and see what your fellow yankee is doing in a Nigerian forum. grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 10:27pm On May 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

Ermmm...was that for me? shocked

Well, I insist grin
You eh - I just dey look you.

Where you get all this old woman sense sef? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 10:28pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

Buncher Trucky is saying all the right things.
You better keep ya boyfriend off our convo. grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
You eh - I just dey look you.

Where you get all this old woman sense sef? grin grin

What old woman sense? grin

Il
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

Buncher Trucky is saying all the right things.

Who would have known? Truckpusher, a husband material?

Hmm
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by khiaa(f): 10:36pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bia, why the too many emoticons? angry

You want to scare me away? cheesy

How can one individual display such an array of plenty emoticons at ones? grin

Khiaa ,come and see what your fellow yankee is doing in a Nigerian forum. grin

She's not American, and just do like I do and tell her to gofyourself. grin grin grin
She's a troll.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 10:37pm On May 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

What old woman sense? grin

Il
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 10:37pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

She's not American, and just do like I do and tell her to gofyourself. grin grin grin
She's a troll.
Really? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 10:38pm On May 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

Hmm
smh grin

Am I that bad in this place? cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by khiaa(f): 10:38pm On May 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

Hmm

Shocking isn't it. grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy
Please? embarassed
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

Shocking isn't it. grin
So, you ladies now classify us a material? grin grin

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
smh grin

Am I that bad in this place? cheesy grin

Not at all.

It is shocking for a man who wouldn't stop complaining about us
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

Shocking isn't it. grin

Yeah
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

Please? embarassed
I was only implying that you have the wisdom of an old woman and not necessarily saying that you're old. tongue

Why are too many girls so afraid of old age or labelled as being old ? grin grin

I called one madam last month and she nearly killed me for calling her madam. grin grin grin grin

She gave me a nickname instead. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 10:43pm On May 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

Not at all.

It is shocking for a man who wouldn't stop complaining about us
We need to complain a lot to make you people behave and keep those legs open whenever we want. grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 10:45pm On May 05, 2015
Where is that Mrs Chima when you needed her most? angry
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
I was only implying that you have the wisdom of an old woman and not necessarily saying that you're old. tongue

Why are too many girls so afraid of old age or labelled as being old ? grin grin

I called one madam last month and she nearly killed me for calling her madam. grin grin grin grin

She gave me a nickname instead. cheesy

I know na. I wanted you to explain what you meant by it. How do old women reason?

See me see trouble o. Are you not afraid of getting old? tongue .

Women are generally insecure about their ages, all thanks to MEN.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by khiaa(f): 10:50pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
You better keep ya boyfriend off our convo. grin

Why Trucky, I do believe you stll luv me. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 10:51pm On May 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

I know na. I wanted you to explain what you meant by it. How do old women reason?

See me see trouble o. Are you not afraid of getting old? tongue .

Women are generally insecure about their ages, all thanks to MEN.
Its more of a traditional talk where I come from, and its usually referred to a lady that expresses wisdom that is far way above her age,environment, and exposure . wink

Ya dig now?

The highlighted is fat a lie ,its not our fault - Some of us like them older,you won't understand the joy of dating an older woman.

They will pamper you eh , you won't even been talking to these small small girls that shakes their yansh like Michelin tyre grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Its more of a traditional talk where I come from, and its usually referred to a lady that expresses wisdom that is far way above her age,environment, and exposure . wink

Ya dig now?

Okay grin.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 10:54pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

Why Trucky, I do believe you stll luv me. grin grin grin
Loving another man's food is akin to running after a white girl for a green card. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by khiaa(f): 10:57pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Loving another man's food is like running after a white girl for a green card. grin grin

But the rewards are worth the chase. Ask any of your green card seeking brothas. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 11:00pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

But the rewards are worth the chase. grin
After you've seen 99% in the hands of these overweight women they run with just to get the damn paper? no way....American greencard isn't worth it, if you can carve out a niche for yourself here and visit whenever you want.

I pray some brothers do rethink their mentality anyway - Going to America won't still make you rich if you are not cut out to make something out of yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by francizy(m): 11:04pm On May 05, 2015
khiaa:

But the rewards are worth the chase. Ask any of your green card seeking brothas. grin

Like one very tall and well built Nigerian guy who works with SWAT. He wants to get married to a woman as fat as two Queen Latifah just to obtain green card. I almost cried for that guy tho... cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by francizy(m): 11:04pm On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
After you've seen 99% in the hands of these overweight women they run with just to get the damn paper? no way....American greencard isn't worth it, if you can carve out a niche for yourself here and visit whenever you want.

I pray some brothers do rethink their mentality anyway - Going to America won't still make you rich if you are not cut out to make something out of yourself.

Igbo man. I greet you! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 11:06pm On May 05, 2015
francizy:

Igbo man. I greet you! cheesy
Lol, We are all Nigerians - We should be promoting that now for unity. tongue

That won't still change the fact that regionalism is also good.

Meanwhile ,how are you? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.