Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? (50112 Views)

Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online / Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Cherlene(f): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
a lot my dear. Foreign girls are more loyal, more respectful, more industrious, more caring and more caring than their Nigerian counterparts. Nigerian girls are hungry, dirty, unkempt, uncivilised, rude, ill-bred and lack courtesy. They believe a relationship is a financial bail-out from poverty and a meal ticket. I'm currently engaged to a Brazilian and believe me it's the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't regret not dating or wanting to marry a Nigerian girl. Not all of them are like that. Let's 98.9% of them are like that.

Goodmorning

Thank you for your genuine response.
Awh, congratulations on your engagement.

Cherlene

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
a lot my dear. Foreign girls are more loyal, more respectful, more industrious, more caring and more caring than their Nigerian counterparts. Nigerian girls are hungry, dirty, unkempt, uncivilised, rude, ill-bred and lack courtesy. They believe a relationship is a financial bail-out from poverty and a meal ticket. I'm currently engaged to a Brazilian and believe me it's the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't regret not dating or wanting to marry a Nigerian girl. Not all of them are like that. Let's 98.9% of them are like that.

So your Nigerian mother are those things you have mentioned above?

You don't have to thrash Nigerian girls to get or impress a Foreigner. Am just saying#

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2015
Morning, Cherlene, yeah! Personal experience.I think the downturn in the economy here hasn't made some women financially independent.You can't crucify them.Somehow, they've got to hang on.Some men too would do the same.For white women, however,at least, the ones I've got in touch with, there seems to be this sense of independence: oh, I'm fine...I don't need anything from you..
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by skylane: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2015
Cherlene:

Thank you for your upright reply.
Interesting.

Regards,
Cherlene.
u are welcome charlene,looking part asian right?
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mulattoclaro(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2015
MrsChima:

So your Nigerian mother are those things you have mentioned above?
hey you shut up and stay the Bleep off my mentions if you have nothing tangible to say. How dare you compare the generation of our mothers and your current messed and bleeped generation of females?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2015
leanfarmer:
Morning, Cherlene, yeah! Personal experience.I think the downturn in the economy here hasn't made some women financially independent.You can't crucify them.Somehow, they've got to hang on.Some men too would do the same.For white women, however,at least, the ones I've got in touch with, there seems to be this sense of independence: oh, I'm fine...I don't need anything from you..

You like women that doesn't depend on you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 10:34am On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
hey you shut up and stay the Bleep off my mentions if you have nothing tangible to say. How dare you compare the generation of our mothers and your current messed and bleeped generation of females?

Why are you mad?
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2015
Not necessarily, but not a burden, particularly, if it's nothing serious.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mulattoclaro(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2015
MrsChima:

Why are you mad?
why are silly and senseless?
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Juvante(m): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2015
MrsChima:

You can't correct me on a damn thing!

I have never said you wanted her for papers. I said it is easier for one to enter Naija than to enter USA or EU. I don't care about her being livid...it is fact.

Oh..random people can be Nigerian now? Did it get that bad?

Just swallow your damned pride and apologise for your error! You didn't just infer , you posited that she googled, those were your exact words, not mine! You argued based on a wrong premise, which I have pointed out to you. So stop trying to turn logic on its head!
Secondly, who told you that it is difficult to enter the EU? If I choose to buy a property in Croatia, Malta or many other countries, I will receive permanent resident permit, on the spot as soon as I sign! Or perhaps , you are not aware that the Senate President, David Mark is a citizen of Belize? Don't let anyone fool you, as long as you have enough money, US, Canada, UK , and so many other countries will be on their knees , begging you to invest in their god forsaken economies, with so called fast track business visa programs!
Thirdly, I said she was already "Nigerian" before we met . Perhaps, in your rush to score a cheap point, you ignored the clear fact that the word, Nigerian , was hyphenated . It simply means that she was a pseudo Nigerian, not actual Nigerian by birth or naturalisation.She has already assimilated into the Nigerian culture, for the record, she has already taken up a native name and all that is left, is to apply for a change of name officially! That's how Nigerian she is! For your information, even if a foreigner marries a Nigerian, the spouse is not automatically entitled to get a Nigerian passport! Person when get a South African resident permit and a Schengen permanent resident permit go break her head to get a "worthless" Nigerian green passport?
Lastly, you are taking it too personal for my liking! According to Fela,Bus get accident , dem dey arrest bus conductor! That's exactly what you are doing! Or were u dumped for a foreign lady, or perhaps, you are a guy masquerading as a "Mrs",please , all you have to do is to post your opinions and leave it there period.
I have over 350 cousins in my family Facebook group, scattered all over the world, with almost a 100 of them , never been in Nigeria since they were born, and they are now parents and grandparents. They have been coming in over the years, Especially the young ones,even without permission from their parents, to build their personal houses and trace their place in the family tree! I have never heard of divorces or separation of anyone of them in our Facebook group! It is an amalgam of different people and races , all tied by blood! So forget this your bad belle talk! A friend got married, spent millions on his wedding and got divorced in less than a year! They are both born and bred in Nigeria! Everyone has issues, but the foreign girls handle their issues better, quote me anywhere. Almighty God and Lucifer will agree with me on this! Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Is that how you felt when you wrote that shit about Nigerian girls and the mothers?

I didn't steal your blackberry. Direct your angry at the theiving who're
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mulattoclaro(m): 10:46am On Apr 06, 2015
MrsChima:

Is that how you felt when you wrote that shit about Nigerian girls and the mothers?

I didn't steal your blackberry. Direct your angry at the theiving who're
I didn't invite you into my mentions. If you have nothing to say then stay the Bleep off. Don't allow me to switch focus to you. You won't like it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2015
Juvante:

Just swallow your damned pride and apologise for your error! You didn't just infer , you posited that she googled, those were your exact words, not mine! You argued based on a wrong premise, which I have pointed out to you. So stop trying to turn logic on its head!
Secondly, who told you that it is difficult to enter the EU? If I choose to buy a property in Croatia, Malta or many other countries, I will receive permanent resident permit, on the spot as soon as I sign! Or perhaps , you are not aware that the Senate President, David Mark is a citizen of Belize? Don't let anyone fool you, as long as you have enough money, US, Canada, UK , and so many other countries will be on their knees , begging you to invest in their god forsaken economies, with so called fast track business visa programs!
Thirdly, I said she was already "Nigerian" before we met . Perhaps, in your rush to score a cheap point, you ignored the clear fact that the word, Nigerian , was hyphenated . It simply means that she was a pseudo Nigerian, not actual Nigerian by birth or naturalisation.She has already assimilated into the Nigerian culture, for the record, she has already taken up a native name and all that is left, is to apply for a change of name officially! That's how Nigerian she is! For your information, even if a foreigner marries a Nigerian, the spouse is not automatically entitled to get a Nigerian passport! Person when get a South African resident permit and a Schengen permanent resident permit go break her head to get a "worthless" Nigerian green passport?
Lastly, you are taking it too personal for my liking! According to Fela,Bus get accident , dem dey arrest bus conductor! That's exactly what you are doing! Or were u dumped for a foreign lady, or perhaps, you are a guy masquerading as a "Mrs",please , all you have to do is to post your opinions and leave it there period.
I have over 350 cousins in my family Facebook group, scattered all over the world, with almost a 100 of them , never been in Nigeria since they were born, and they are now parents and grandparents. They have been coming in over the years, Especially the young ones,even without permission from their parents, to build their personal houses and trace their place in the family tree! I have never heard of divorces or separation of anyone of them in our Facebook group! It is an amalgam of different people and races , all tied by blood! So forget this your bad belle talk! A friend got married, spent millions on his wedding and got divorced in less than a year! They are both born and bred in Nigeria! Everyone has issues, but the foreign girls handle their issues better, quote me anywhere. Almighty God and Lucifer will agree with me on this! Cheers!

You are right...I will correct my error of thinking you had some sense!

This rambling bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I didn't invite you into my mentions. If you have nothing to say then stay the Bleep off. Don't allow me to switch focus to you. You won't like it.

Ooooooh...this online thug. grin

Someone lose a pit bull?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2015
leanfarmer:
Not necessarily, but not a burden, particularly, if it's nothing serious.

Okay.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by skylane: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=mulattoclaro post=32400997] a lot my dear. Foreign girls are more loyal, more respectful, more industrious, more caring and more caring than their Nigerian counterparts. Nigerian girls are hungry, dirty, unkempt, uncivilised, rude, ill-bred and lack courtesy. They believe a relationship is a financial bail-out from poverty My guy u are right, imagine a girl I met last week saturday only for her to me taxing me 4 her easter hair money yesterday imagine nonsense,she even quarelled wit me cos of that,foriegn gals are just natural they love 4 who u are not ur pockets,I just pray to God to bless me with a white woman God fearing to die with at old age. Although white gals too hav issues with divorce

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mulattoclaro(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2015
MrsChima:

Ooooooh...this online thug. grin

Someone lose a pit bull?
and your father is the pit bull. Why are you disturbing me today? I'm not interested in you. Stop trying to force yourself on me. I no wan do oooo. Nairalanders pls come and tell this girl I'm not interested in her. She has been pestering my life. I no wan do oooooooo.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=skylane post=32402736][/quote]

May you get your desire including divorce and child support. grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mulattoclaro(m): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=skylane post=32402736][/quote] gbam. It's obvious your father didn't waste money on your education. The world would be a better place if we had more right and stable thinking people like you.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
and your father is the pit bull. Why are you disturbing me today? I'm not interested in you. Stop trying to force yourself on me. I no wan do oooo. Nairalanders pls come and tell this girl I'm not interested in her. She has been pestering my life. I no wan do oooooooo.

LMAO@my father is a pit bull. grin

You are too immature for grown women to desire you.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by Juvante(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=skylane post=32402736][/quote]
My bro, na so o! A girl living in a rat hole with her parents, will be clutching a Blackberry Porsche , a Blackberry Passport and an iPhone 6+! Most of them are too vain! Okonjo Iweala dey wear Brazilian weavon? What of Petroleum Minister, who is also the wife of a Naval Admiral?
You hit the nail on the head. A God fearing lady!
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mulattoclaro(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2015
MrsChima:

LMAO@my father is a pit bull. grin

You are too immature for grown women to desire you.
Hahaha haha. Immature? I'm dating and about to be married to a Brazilian. If I was immature would she have dated or agreed to marry and follow me down to my country you ashawo?
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by martineverest(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2015
Oboy,see bashing...take am easy
mulattoclaro:
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
gbam. It's obvious your father didn't waste money on your education. The world would be a better place if we had more right and stable thinking people like you.

This mumu. grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mulattoclaro(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2015
MrsChima:

This mumu. grin
just as your father.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by mulattoclaro(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2015
martineverest:
Oboy,see bashing...take am easy
That girl is a goat.
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Hahaha haha. Immature? I'm dating and about to be married to a Brazilian. If I was immature would she have dated or agreed to marry and follow me down to my country you ashawo?

Sure. This is the internet.....we can be all we want to be.

She has money too huh? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by martineverest(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Dat was very rude,bro
mulattoclaro:
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
That girl is a goat.

Like the who're you are :engaged: to. grin
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by skylane: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2015
MrsChima:

May you get your desire including divorce and child support. grin
av seen so many interracial couple prosper till death here in naija no divorce,so mine will be death do us part,so no amen to child support n divorce tanks
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
just as your father.

Lol. grin

At least i know my father. kiss
Re: Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? by martineverest(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2015
I can see dat ur obsession with ur brazillian fiance have made u hate naija girls.....hope u have sistas?
mulattoclaro:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) / Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.