Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3026821 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
bidexiii:

But in the niger-delta where they any active theatre there........? grin

I really don't understand...... How can you be asking if there was an active theatre in the N.D?

Over 24,000 militants dropped arms and got enrolled into the amnesty programme. The creeks of the Delta where the military engaged militants is larger than Belgium and the Netherlands combined.

The Airforce always had MI-35 Helicopters on Standby at the Air-maritime group in Benin and at 97 S.O.G in Port-harcourt.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
bidexiii:

Ukraine armored brigade and not in Ukraine.

henry has posted a video for u to see on that
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
bidexiii:

....?
Those are members of Nigeria's armoured corps in Ukraine. At-least 50 of them.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
dakingsman:

i just realize @bidexxx knows nothing abt Nigerian armed forces, u dont need to stress ursef bruv, just ignore it

Bidexii is a good friend and a worthy patriot of the state. Although we might get things mixed up, ultimately we all want to see a strong, well armed Nigerian military!

I want to be able to post photos of my own "Gripen" fighter.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by overhypedsteve(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Henry240:

Bidexii is a good friend and a worthy patriot of the state. Although we might get things mixed up, ultimately we all want to see a strong, well armed Nigerian military!

I want to be able to post photos of my own "Gripen" fighter.
lol. He wants to post pictures of his own Gripen. Nice one @Oga Henry. We all want to see our country colours on brilliant platforms, but let us not hurt ourselves dreaming.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
Henry240:

It isn't a question of love, but what the facts are.

...... And according to the facts, the Nigerian Navy commando is the most elite soldier in Nigeria and anywhere in the west, central and east-africa region.

No..... Most Navy operations in the North-East aren't usually joint Ops. The Navy routinely carries out operations on itks own.

So you are telling me the NN sf carries there own operation on there selves independently with no directives..........?

Do you av any idea of what u are talking about?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Henry240:

Members of Nigerian armoured corp in Ukraine.

Ur picture is fraudulent, why not post the video link.......!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=Henry240 post=40966919]

Hope you know that in many areas the Rangers liberated, they didn't engage the enemy, the enemy simply picked up his bags, resources and fled.

Based on facts, there are no hard facts available for the new S.F unit to score them with, a couple months training in Russia cannot be compared with a unit that has 9 years experience in the field.

Navy commandos are simply the best Nigeria currently has to offer.[/quote

What you said here is 100 % wrong and it shows you don't know what u r talking about........that the 72 MSF do not really engage the enemies where theve liberated...... in fact they av sustained a lot of casualties on members of the Elite force, called into booby traps and I.E.D.
Alot of damaged MRAPS.....and a lot of lost on troops. they meet heavy resistance and ambush......!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
dakingsman:

well thats lack of journalism
that is what u think!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
bidexiii:

Are you drunk or just plain silly?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
bidexiii:

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Henry240:

It isn't a question of love, but what the facts are.

...... And according to the facts, the Nigerian Navy commando is the most elite soldier in Nigeria and anywhere in the west, central and east-africa region.

No..... Most Navy operations in the North-East aren't usually joint Ops. The Navy routinely carries out operations on itks own.

It's not about love or who is talking.about love here.......and u r just being beating about the bush here or should it be you don't know what u r talking about here. where are ur facts!!!!!!!!!!!!
U keep on laying emphasis on years of CTCION....... show us one evidence that the SBS SF are actively involved in Niger delta crisis. and when did the SBS SF got involved in CTCION..........?
SBS SF got involved in the north east theatre 2013.............!

All emphasis you av being saying is 9 yes of existence and military participation/exercise...... or 9 yes of battle field being proven.........
Get ur facts right!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
This is from Eeben Barlow himself.

Meanwhile, Nigeria is left to struggle with their
internal security dilemmas, first among them
being Boko Haram. “The enemy was not
annihilated and was able to flee the battlefield
with some of their forces intact, and will no
doubt regroup and continue their acts of terror
to enforce their political and religious
philosophy,” Barlow said. “The ending of Boko
Haram will be political and economical in
nature, as you cannot kill an aspiration.”

sofrep.com/40865/eeben-barlow-speaks-pt-6-south-african-contractors-withdrawal-nigeria/

http://sofrep.com/40865/eeben-barlow-speaks-pt-6-south-african-contractors-withdrawal-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
dakingsman:

i just realize @bidexxx knows nothing abt Nigerian armed forces, u dont need to stress ursef bruv, just ignore it

Best advice yet!

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nigerian Navy SBS operations in the Niger-Delta

– COUNTERINSURGENCY This entails direct maritime action against militants’ bases in the Niger Delta, including the destruction of creek-bound operating and training bases and the abduction of High Value Targets. The successful combined forces onslaught against Camp 5, the strongest militant base in the Niger Delta represents just one of such missions.

https://beegeagle./2012/07/24/beegeagles-blog/

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=bidexiii post=40977973][/quote]

When you don't understand a comment, seek clarification. "How does your reply even correlate with my post?".

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Henry240:

I really don't understand...... How can you be asking if there was an active theatre in the N.D?

Over 24,000 militants dropped arms and got enrolled into the amnesty programme. The creeks of the Delta where the military engaged militants is larger than Belgium and the Netherlands combined.

The Airforce always had MI-35 Helicopters on Standby at the Air-maritime group in Benin and at 97 S.O.G in Port-harcourt.

Yeap........ over 24000 militants laid down there arms..........

But the question you should ask ur self his what's the casualty rate on the side of the militants and troops, and even ur so called SBS SF then......?
How many sorties did the NAF jets and mi-35 flew........?
How many op's or how active did SBS participate during the N.D revolt......?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
dakingsman:

henry has posted a video for u to see on that

Just look @ ur self that was not a video...........it was a screen grab of a video calling it Nigeria troops in Ukraine and I av asked him to post the video, am waiting for the video to come in it yet.......
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Henry240:

Those are members of Nigeria's armoured corps in Ukraine. At-least 50 of them.

Again ur picture post is fraudulent, it's just an end to justify ur fraudulent claims, why not post the video link.... how are we sure that those soldiers are NA personnels..?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
dakingsman:

Then I just see how ; " NOVIST "............ you are?
Now I see you don't av a clue of what you r talking about!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Henry240:

Are you drunk or just plain silly?

I ask you once again paste the video link.....if it's not fraudulent!
It's just shows how boyish ur brains are!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Henry240:

– COUNTERINSURGENCY
This entails direct maritime action against militants’ bases
in the Niger Delta, including the destruction of creek-bound
operating and training bases and the abduction of High
Value Targets. The successful combined forces onslaught
against Camp 5, the strongest militant base in the Niger
Delta represents just one of such missions.

MARITIME

VISIT, BOARD, SEARCH AND SEIZE OPERATIONS

– OPPOSED BOARDINGS
(Counter Piracy and Anti Bunkering assaults)

These interdictions typically involve gun battles with hostile elements namely, pirates and illegal bunkering syndicates at sea and require that SBS commandos inserted by boats and/or helicopters forcibly board, seize and recover a vessel from pirates or illegal oil bunkering syndicates. These are pretty much the stuff of day-to-day operations on account of the sheer number of pirates and bunkerers operating within the maritime domain.

– UNOPPOSED BOARDINGS

The interception of suspected narcotics-bearing vessels is usually less hazardous business when compared to counter piracy and anti bunkering operations which almost always involve shootouts between SBS commandos and the hostile elements. Unopposed boardings occure less frequently than do opposed VBSS operations.

– COUNTERINSURGENCY

This entails direct maritime action against militants’ bases in the Niger Delta, including the destruction of creek-bound operating and training bases and the abduction of High Value Targets. The successful combined forces onslaught against Camp 5, the strongest militant base in the Niger Delta represents just one of such missions.

– HOSTAGE RESCUE, the liberation of captives from the clutches of militant groups and kidnapping syndicates across the Niger Delta

– PROTECTION of key and vulnerable onshore and offshore Oil and Gas installations

GROUND BASED

– COUNTER TERRORISM

A string of successful and ongoing busts of terror cells, hideouts, logistics bases and IED production facilities in Maiduguri, Kano, Okene and Lokoja

These is what the links above says, Any body who can read and write does it say any thing about SBS SF involvement in Niger -delta...?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:57am On Dec 14, 2015
Henry240:

– COUNTERINSURGENCY
This entails direct maritime action against militants’ bases
in the Niger Delta, including the destruction of creek-bound
operating and training bases and the abduction of High
Value Targets. The successful combined forces onslaught
against Camp 5, the strongest militant base in the Niger
Delta represents just one of such missions.

Calm ur nerves man.......read in between the lines ; "The successful combined forces onslaught against Camp 5, the strongest militant base in the Niger Delta represents just one of such missions."
It states THE SUCCESSFUL COMBINED FORCES ONSLAUGHT"..........not only the SBS commandos where involved ?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:02am On Dec 14, 2015
#CTCION PICTURES

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2015
#NA PARATROOPER PHOTOS

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rugged7(m): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2015
Oga Bidexii and Oga Henry.
Make una leave this argument
Just agree to disagree.
This argument won't lead us anywhere.
Abeg make una leave bidexii alone, he is entitled to his own point of view, even if we don't agree with it.
Oga Bidexii has been extremely helpful in providing us with useful pictures that has allowed us to critically analyze the Nigerian armed forces and make some input-hopefully- to their improvement

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2015
rugged7:
Just agree to disagree.
Abeg make una leave bidexii alone, he is entitled to his own point of view, even if we don't agree with it.
Oga Bidexii has been extremely helpful in providing us with useful pictures that has allowed us to critically analyze the Nigerian armed forces and make some input-hopefully- to their improvement

wink
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
rugged7:
Just agree to disagree.

I seriously doubt if Bidexiii is mentally okay.

So, I don jeje free am. Make e no come be say na because of me em stop to dey post picture.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Henry240:

I seriously doubt if Bidexiii is mentally okay.

So, I don jeje free am. Make e no come be say na because of me em stop to dey post picture.

Another high display of your malady and craziness........

Dey beta tie u down, am sure you ar another loose patient on the run from AROO.

cool....and who d Bleep r u ! ........frm stopping posting.........!!!!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
#CTCION PICTURES

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
LMFAO!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.