Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3046714 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
No less than 4 people have died after armed Fulani herdsmen launched a fresh attack on Riyom local government area of Plateau state.

A soldier is confirmed to have died in the incident which took place around 12 pm on Monday and spanned several hours without security intervention.

Eyewitnesses say over 300 herdsmen invaded the village, shooting indiscriminately and burning houses including a government-owned clinic in the community after they overpowered men of the vigilante group who tried to resist them.

When SaharaReporters reached out to Tyopev Mathias Terna, spokesperson of the Plateau state Police Command on Tuesday, his phone rang out without response.

Timothy Dantong, Lawmaker representing Riyom Constituency in the Plateau State House of Assembly said at least fifty four houses were completely burnt down by attackers adding that four people died including security personnel.

Datong who condemned the incident said that he had concluded plans to table the issue as a matter of urgent public importance before the Assembly members during their plenary in Jos on Tuesday.

The lawmaker said, ” Yes I can confirm to you that four of our people including security personnel were killed during the incident. Many were also wounded. We have also counted at least fifty four houses that were completely burnt down by the attackers."

http://saharareporters.com/2019/06/18/fulani-herdsmen-attack-plateau-village-kill-soldier-three-others
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
Here is a video showing the moment some residents were seen fleeing their homes in droves after armed herdsmen attacked a village in Jalingo, Taraba State.

Many were feared killed as rampaging herdsmen are reported to shooting sporadically in the area.

Residents of Nukai, ATC, Kasuwan Bera, and Jauro-Sabai have reportedly fled the area, as rattling gunshots continue to rend the air.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/residents-seen-fleeing-their-homes-in-droves-after-herdsmen-invaded-a-village-in-jalingo/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by blacKDalia: 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
snrman:
I think I will Unfollow this thread kids have hijacked it.
Imagine praying for war cry cry cry
Anytime boko haram score small points they come here to masturbate.....

If you really want to unfollow this thread, you wouldn't make an announcement. Enjoy what you came here for, if possible pretend not to see what the war mongers are writing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
In three days, Zamfara, Borno, Taraba and Plateau have been bombarded with huge civilian casualties.

I'm sure someone will come and tell me herdsmen are killing because they are marginalized Lol, or the where is 100% safe in the world crew Lol

No one can show me a sane country in the world were full communities will be run down and after more than 3 days the country leader won't come out and give a speech and also commiserate with the affected family. I'm sure our president does not even know communities are been overrun.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Algerian army exercise today 19 june

T90 MBT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
TOS - 1 and bm grad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mig 29, su30 and mi 28

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
The exercise

Start at 00:38 to 04:30

00:38 Beechcraft 1900 reco, sukhoi 30 . mig 29 .
01:25 manpad
01:42 pantsir
01:57 TOS-1
02:20 bm grad
02:48 SM4-120mm (self-propelled mortar)
02:58 mi-28 NE
03:18 nice view of T90 mbt attack at high speed cool
04:17 bmp2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFJ_xXrcKGM
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
If u kw Nigeria politics well u will kw that the opposition sponsor some of this armed groups...
Most of GEj supporters feel the north used boko haram to end his tenure.
Buhari enters all of a sudden herdmen start.
Let's pretend as if atiku is not a fulani man.
As for me I feel this latest menace of herdmen is sponsored by evil doers who hate this country.
Who would have imagined that anything like herdmen and armed bandits would have happened from 2015 till date.
Most of all the folks ranting here we know them. They are from the east they can't hide their emotions from their post..
I totally disagreed then when buhari made ipod a terrorist group cus we all knew they were sponsored by the opposition.
Their hate for buhari has been transferred to every institution of this country.
Prior to this election we all saw how atiku was winning online polls on nairaland so u don't expect nairaland comments to show support or sympathy to this government cus their candidate lost..
Quote me and die
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by mekussa(m): 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
snrman:
If u kw Nigeria politics well u will kw that the opposition sponsor some of this armed groups...
Most of GEj supporters feel the north used boko haram to end his tenure.
Buhari enters all of a sudden herdmen start.
Let's pretend as if atiku is not a fulani man.
As for me I feel this latest menace of herdmen is sponsored by evil doers who hate this country.
Who would have imagined that anything like herdmen and armed bandits would have happened from 2015 till date.
Most of all the folks ranting here we know them. They are from the east they can't hide their emotions from their post..
I totally disagreed then when buhari made ipod a terrorist group cus we all knew they were sponsored by the opposition.
Their hate for buhari has been transferred to every institution of this country.
Prior to this election we all saw how atiku was winning online polls on nairaland so u don't expect nairaland comments to show support or sympathy to this government cus their candidate lost..
Quote me and die

SERIOUSLY?...WHICH DOCTOR SIGNED YOUR DISCHARGE PAPERS FROM THE MENTAL HOSPITAL?

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by timmykaydude: 12:22am On Jun 19, 2019
Nicheey:

Nda?
yeah
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by timmykaydude: 12:26am On Jun 19, 2019
aremz:

Kai you feel you must bring me out. send me a pm
lol,
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Babacele: 12:31am On Jun 19, 2019
jpphilips:

You believe a Nigerian invasion will implode sub-saharan Africa with refugees but you don't believe that terrorists taking control of Nigeria's most populous areas streched deep into the Sahel will produce the same effect? grin grin grin
You seem not to know that Nigeria aiding ISWAP/BHT has destabilized Africa already? Sainai is almost going, Sahel is gone, Lower Sahel is gone, Lake Chad is bye-bye, the horn of Africa is gone what is left of africa?
Have you sat for a second to think whose interest Africa serve? you think the answer is Nigeria and Nigerians, or Cameroon that has no economic independence from France, or Chad whose annual budget is approved in a tea room in Ellse palace after their politicians and so called financial experts are done monkeying about?

Are north east Nigerians not refugees already in Cameroon & Benin republic? Add North west to it and tell us if you haven't imploded already.
The refugee spread isn't gonna spread down south neither will the insurgency for very obvious reasons.
It doesn't mean that iSWAP at some point won't strike strategic targets down south for propaganda and morale boosting.
ISWAP in Lake chad unlike BHT is not on a civilian hunt, they are merely being taxed while ISWAP perform the role of government and adjudicator, such a situation wont unleach a Syrian kinda humanitarian catastrophe on migration. Have you asked yourself why civilians were hailing ISWAP during the Dapchi girls drop off saga?

Im not talking about an "Assad must go" kinda invasion no!! Its the invasion that permits them to freely operate on Nigerian soil as an occupying force, that will open the flood gates of weapon testing, battlefield scenario studies and Nigerians will become the ultimate collateral damage.

Several interests are at stake first is China's growing influence in Africa taking out IMF and world bank market shares with his more attractive Exim bank loans by implication, owning most of African infrastructure.

Chinese & Russian arms sales to African countries, chinese incursion into African resource fields hitherto controlled by the west.
The vast resources of the Gulf of guinea which America feels presently their companies don't have the lion's share.
A US naval fleet in the Gulf of Guinea will be very strategic to their interests, especially in supporting Indian Ocean operations and elsewhere.

The day most of you cheering this mess will have the privilege of sitting on that table where Nigeria's fate is decided, it will dawn on you that the annihilation of a Nigerian Battalion is nothing by consequences when compared to Iswap driving around with our trucks in the eyes of the West.

Nigeria has officially been notified, the media blacked it out, we hurriedly retooled the NNSBS for the job, few months later, ISWAP took their patrol boats, do you sincerely think that incident won't have consequences?

As at today, the west view Nigeria as a supplier of manpower, tools & equipments to terrorists like Iran was called the central bank of terror landing it in her 4th round of security council sanctions, despite having the support of 2 members on that table, Nigeria has no-one on that table and you still doubt me?

France has already made it explicitly clear to Nigeria that her inactions is destabilizing his babies Niger, Cameroon and Chad and must do something about it, the negotiation window is as good as shut, our military 3 wise men are now scratching their heads how to convince the CIC to reopen negotiations, apparently CIC will be in Paris before this year runs out,
Iranian revolutionary guards just landed on US foreign terror list, guest who is next??
you have no idea what is coming.

It is already happening: for example, a village in Niger state ,about 24 hours ago, was under siege that left about 50 women widowed ,and 2000 folks displaced while cows were stolen. Zamfara,kastina and even Sokoto have all lost their innocence to terror not to talk of plateau, Kaduna, taraba, Benue and Bornu. We have the bomb ticking on our laps Willy nilly presently. I don't think those guys understand you ,and our situation a bit.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:42am On Jun 19, 2019
Algerian1:
The exercise

Start at 00:38 to 04:30

00:38 Beechcraft 1900 reco, sukhoi 30 . mig 29 .
01:25 manpad
01:42 pantsir
01:57 TOS-1
02:20 bm grad
02:48 SM4-120mm (self-propelled mortar)
02:58 mi-28 NE
03:18 nice view of T90 mbt attack at high speed cool
04:17 bmp2

Nice video mate.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFJ_xXrcKGM

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:52am On Jun 19, 2019
EA C-295M

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:55am On Jun 19, 2019
#Libya- (*still unverified*) photos circulating on social media purportedly showing Pantsir S-1/SA-22 Greyhound air defense system delivered to the #LNA.

If this is confirmed it would be a huge development.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by dudex82: 6:16am On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:20am On Jun 19, 2019
The Kenya Military Academy has held its first Cadet Family Day.The occasion  is geared towards increasing the level of parents’ involvement in the training & for them to appreciate the rigorous nature of training their children undergo.

1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:28am On Jun 19, 2019
NA SOLDIER ON GUARD

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:35am On Jun 19, 2019
NA ARTE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NNAMDIII(m): 6:39am On Jun 19, 2019
ugo4u:
Sh1t is getting worse by the day.
Hello! I sent you a pm, please reply me because it's urgent.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Seened: 6:56am On Jun 19, 2019
When faced with a situation created by a jumble of factors the human brain may feel overwhelmed in its attempt to analyze it and it conveniently chooses a simple way out to stop the uneasiness; which is to blame one,two or three factors.

In this context someone blamed the opposition.

Is the Nigerian opposition responsible for creating the Sahara sandwiched between the Maghreb, the Sahel and the Savannah?

Is it the opposition who made the Sahel a band of relatively passable geographic feature that stretches from the west coast of Africa right across to the north east of the continent?

Is the opposition responsible for making the Sahel a water stressed region?

Is the opposition the one that made most of the countries in the Sahel of West Africa fall to the firm grip of a parasitic colonial land power who, one way or another, stunts their economic growth?

I guess it's the opposition that created the nomads wrecking destruction about

We might as well blame the Nigerian opposition for the high birth rate in most of the poor countries in the Sahel vicinity.

I don't even want to go into the complex dynamics in the region and the country, coupled with the outdated Nigerian security structure.

Like Odunayaw said we have masturbated enough on these issues and it's advisable we all save what's left of our mental-cum grin 'cause these issues are not going away anytime soon.

MOVING ON!

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Seened: 7:13am On Jun 19, 2019
"Kaplan saw the disorder and civil strife he observed in West Africa as representative of broader global trends. As environmental stress worsened, bringing with it widespread disease and resource conflict, social disharmony would increase as identities are redefined along cultural or tribal lines rather than the lines of often artificial political borders. Politics would become localized as states’ powers fade, with sub-national conflicts about self-defense, not ideology, becoming commonplace."

Note: Kaplan wrote the book in 1994

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2019
I beg people stop this crap and stop ruining the thread, enough already, if you want to change Nigeria this isn't the place to do it, i can guarantee you that. Be creative, but don't bore us with repetitive bs

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nicheey(m): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2019
timmykaydude:
yeah

Nope.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by mekussa(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2019
bidex111:
The Kenya Military Academy has held its first Cadet Family Day.The occasion  is geared towards increasing the level of parents’ involvement in the training & for them to appreciate the rigorous nature of training their children undergo.

Nothing beats GOOD PUBLIC RELATIONS.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2019
bidexiii:
Nigerian Soldier Rejoices His Survival After Bullet Penetrates His Sweater But Not His Body

A soldier serving in Azare, Yobe state, survived an attack this morning and took to Facebook to share the good news on 28th NOV 2018. https://www.withinnigeria.com/2018/11/02/nigerian-soldier-rejoices-his-survival-after-bullet-penetrates-his-sweater-but-not-his-body/
Which type of round is this
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 10:08am On Jun 19, 2019
The attention of the Nigerian Army was drawn to a fallacious and concocted report by saharareporters.com on Sunday, 16 June 2019 which claimed that Boko Haram terrorists launched an attack on soldiers at a military base in Damasak, Borno State at about 7 PM on Saturday, 15 June 2019. This report is completely false in its entirety as no such attack or attempted attack by Boko Haram on Damasak ever occurred in recent times.

The publication further claimed to have authoritatively detailed plans on the said attack which intelligence they purported received from a top military source. This false report has brught to fore the despicable role of some media and social media outlets who appear to be advancing the terrorists false narrative and propaganda to deceive the unwary. This penchant for mischief has been consistently observed on some media outlets, especially saharareporters.com. It should also be pointed out that Boko Haram tell such lies as part of their propaganda activities and the general public is well advised to take such reports with a pinch of salt.

The general public is therefore urged to discountenance the false propaganda which has no basis on reality as the Nigerian Army continues to deal decisively with the remnants of the terrorists and clearing them from their remaining hideouts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2019
QuietMynd:

Which type of round is this

Probably the assault riffle round or RPK/PKM rounds.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2019
bidex111:
NA ARTE

This guys dae training ground abi dem don pass out?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2019
Toju200:
The attention of the Nigerian Army was drawn to a fallacious and concocted report by saharareporters.com on Sunday, 16 June 2019 which claimed that Boko Haram terrorists launched an attack on soldiers at a military base in Damasak, Borno State at about 7 PM on Saturday, 15 June 2019. This report is completely false in its entirety as no such attack or attempted attack by Boko Haram on Damasak ever occurred in recent times.

The publication further claimed to have authoritatively detailed plans on the said attack which intelligence they purported received from a top military source. This false report has brught to fore the despicable role of some media and social media outlets who appear to be advancing the terrorists false narrative and propaganda to deceive the unwary. This penchant for mischief has been consistently observed on some media outlets, especially saharareporters.com. It should also be pointed out that Boko Haram tell such lies as part of their propaganda activities and the general public is well advised to take such reports with a pinch of salt.

The general public is therefore urged to discountenance the false propaganda which has no basis on reality as the Nigerian Army continues to deal decisively with the remnants of the terrorists and clearing them from their remaining hideouts.

But there was a mild attack on Damasak on that day with casualties from both sides na.... After the Attack on Gajiram, soldiers at Gajiganna 30km from Gajiram are moving en-mass unofficially back to Maiduguri. The soldiers are definitely not happy angry embarassed. I Think the Soldiers in the Northeast needs to protest for the Military hierarchy and Government to be serious about this ongoing war. We are losing too many young men unnecessarily in this warfare embarassed. Monguno currently looks like the only town in Nothern Borno still standing. May God keep us all safe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.