Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married (6260 Views)

Ladies! A Guy Share His Love Story..how He Married The Woman Who Sent Him A Fri / "I'm Seeing Things" / He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by jesseose(f): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2007
girl dont ever think he is regreting not marrying u for thts a big lie he was with u for 2yrs nd was with her too for the same duration he saw the better of u two nd picked his best which u r not, maybe u r not as hot as the other girl(wife) or maybe u r not good in bed but think u r, he prefares the other girl to u so stop deceiving urself, nd let them be, allow the winner to enjoy her husband nd look some where else
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by anabell(f): 2:54am On Feb 25, 2007
but my dear y are u bringin urself down by sleepin with 2 friends,maybe dat was y he did not marry u in d first place
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by FactorChic(f): 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2007
BS! you fear God and you're dating a married man? shocked puhlease!
put urself in the wife's shoes, what if you are married and your husband was cheating on you? dats all I have to say! angry
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by IykeD1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2007
@FactorChic,

So what's your point? If everyone that claim to fear God, do not commit sins, then
the world will be a far much better place.

I am sure you fear God, but are you without sins? Your problem or sin may not
be sleeping with someone's spouse, but I am sure if you dig deep, you can come
up with your own sins, right?

Some suggestions on how she can change course are in order rather than outright
condemnation, because in the end we are all made equal by sin!
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by Ferlie(m): 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2007
you are lieing.
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by hope2007(f): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2007
babe a bobo leaves you to marry another chick and you are still seeing him. na wah 4 u oh. dont u have any pride at all. so u are bedmatics material but not good enough for marriage. if i were u i will go for deliverance and get rid of any spirit of bedmatism that may be following you so that a correct G that respects you and also better in bed will come along. wink wink wink
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by AO: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2007
I want to kno if you are married?
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by oluhak: 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2007
Baby, u put urself in this mess pls.

Confess to God to 4ive u of ur past deeds and get commited to God.

Olu-Hak
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by moondust(m): 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2007
go meet a brain sugeon
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by JustGood(m): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2007
Na so these girls dey do. After, dem go dey complain say men no good. dem no know say na nemesis dey catch up with them.

Where she from come sef?
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by tulk2mi: 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2008
@ poster

I am not here 2 diss anybody but give some advice. But b4 da advice we hv to say things d way we c them frankly.
So here I go
Girly i think u r suffering 4rm very low self esteem, yet u wonder y he did not marry u. U hv no respect 4 urself. Y did i say this. Check it out
He met both of u at d same time 41/2 yrs ago, he later told u abt the other girl u accepted, but the other girl neva acepted cos he neva told her abt u. Secondly u were dating his friend n they keep passing u btw themselves u break up with one n go 2 d other, wen u break up this one u makeup with d one u just broke up with. Do u know wat will be goin thru his mind so if i marry this girl all my friend sef don thread on river jordan shocked sad

Na so 1 MC 4 wedding take describe the bride wey him don go out with say she be SWEET girl with so much emphasis on d sweet. Thank God d groom no understand cos wedding 4 scatter but him circle of friends get da joke. embarassed tongue

And after him dump u marry her u still come day give am jara. Even if him been get small love 4 u dis one don scatter am cos him go say thank God say i no marry her na so somebody 4 come dey represent me 4 my back. U say him de regret na lie, Him just dey spend him "PATERNITY LEAVE" 4 ur side. grin cheesy grin cheesy

ADVICE: GET SOME DIGNITY GIRL u know da rest angry
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by chisimdi(f): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2008
tulk2mi:

@ poster

I am not here 2 diss anybody but give some advice. But before da advice we hv to say things d way we c them frankly.
So here I go
Girly i think you're suffering from very low self esteem, yet u wonder y he did not marry u. You hv no respect 4 yourself. Y did i say this. Check it out
He met both of u at d same time 41/2 years ago, he later told u about the other girl u accepted, but the other girl never acepted because he never told her about u. Secondly u were dating his friend n they keep passing u between themselves u break up with one n go to the other, when u break up this one u makeup with d one u just broke up with. Do u know what will be goin through his mind so if i marry this girl all my friend sef don thread on river jordan shocked sad

Na so 1 MC 4 wedding take describe the bride wey him don go out with say she be SWEET girl with so much emphasis on d sweet. Thank God d groom no understand because wedding 4 scatter but him circle of friends get da joke. embarassed tongue

And after him dump u marry her u still come day give am jara. Even if him been get small love for you this one don scatter am because him go say thank God say i no marry her na so somebody 4 come dey represent me 4 my back. You say him de regret na lie, Him just dey spend him "PATERNITY LEAVE" 4 your side. grin cheesy grin cheesy

ADVICE: GET SOME DIGNITY GIRL u know da rest angry
@poster in simple sentence ''GET A LIFE'' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by tngtech(m): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2008
*not reading what you wrote*

@poster
How would you feel if someone is doing that to you?
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by dellynash(f): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2008
you sound really funny how can u be dating him and his friend at the same time, you seem to like s*x so much.well im happy to hear you have quit God bless u
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by mamlaka(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2009
LadyLova: HEY, WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES, RIGHT?

Not all that make mistakes! There are virgins out there waiting for honourable sex in marriage with bed undefiled.

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. Heb 13:3-4 (KJV)

The answer to both of you is STOP RIGHT AWAY! Fix your heart for a better destiny. Otherwise you are headed for death.
The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. 1 Cor 15:56 (KJV)

That's not love. Love is not all about sex. There are witches and wizards out there, who have been positioned to destroy destinies. Be careful of who you associate with.

Follow the manual. FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 1 Cor 6:18 (KJV)

That body you have does not belong to you; it's God's temple. Take care of it because He's the one who puts breath in it. Atleast be grateful to Him that He's not withdrawn breath from it.

The people who don't make mistakes have made it because they obtained the righteousness of God. No one can be righteous by his own deeds.

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. Romans 3:20 (KJV)

Your sin does not compare with the sacrifice that Jesus paid if you accept Him and then see yourself in righteous nature not in sin nature.
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by smooooooth: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2009
some1 leaves u and marries some1else, which means u aint good enuf to be his wife. perhaps u just good for sex.well if u know thats what u are good enuf for then u continue with the relationship.
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by JazzFreak(m): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2009
smooooooth:

perhaps u just good for sex.
shocked

That's it Man grin
Obviously, she enjoys it too. wink
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by follypimpi(m): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2009
Well it aint today thats the kinda thingy happens,all my mates who are married are linking 9ija babes(born n bred in 9ija) yet they sleep with them and they dont bloody CARE !, Some women of our generation barely have dignity.
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by martho(m): 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2009
very funny,women will never learn. carry ur cross.advising women is a waste of time. @mamaput-you said u'll understand if a woman sleep with a married woman because of money.what's d difference?i shame 4 this comment.Even if u do it 4 paper,money,stupidity or whatever,u must surely pay 4 it 1 day.i love pusssy but i don't do married women.
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by ariblaze(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2009
@post

recipe for disaster

a lose-lose situation

she has the rings you dont

she would have the legit kids, you, the bastards

advice. . .

walk away
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by tayoast(m): 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2009
If u really "Fear God", U'd discontinue this repugnant practise of Yours.

Just imagine yourself in the other woman's position.
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by viconi247: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2009
What goes rounds comes round so continue to cheat one day u will get married and see how it is

I don't even know how you reason, through ur ass. or month cheating on two friends, u better go for prayer cos something is wrong with u
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by saturnjay(m): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2009
u r promiscous, i guess that's why he dumped u and has been pumping u all along, his friend must have told him ow he has been pumpin u as well. men talk and this kind of discussion is always given priority, they only keep u cos u r a good f**k. period!
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by etukja: 12:25am On Jan 19, 2009
BEING A CHRISTIAN IS BEING LIKE CHRST, MY LUV, WHY NOT GO N ASK JESUS CHRIST IF U ARE CHRIST LIKE THRU THE BIBLE?
BEWARE OF THE WAGES OF SIN,  THEN FLEE FROM THAT FAMILY MAN. OKKKKK?
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by SeanT21(f): 1:23am On Jan 19, 2009
You are a pathetic piece of shit sleeping with a married man.God name should never come out of your mouth ever again.You are a disgrace to Women in general.You should be ashamed of yourself.If I were you,I will never look at myself in the mirror again.~~~I hope his wife finds out and drag your ass around California.~~~I also wish he leaves you and take you for all your are worth which is nothing much.

You are the poster child for why abortion should be legal.In that case selfless,shameful LovePeddler like you will not walk on the face of the earth!!

Shame on You and that stupid fool you are having an affair with!!
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by Treetop20(m): 1:25am On Jan 19, 2009
SeanT21:

You are a pathetic piece of shit sleeping with a married man.God name should never come out of your mouth ever again.You are a disgrace to Women in general.You should be ashamed of yourself.If I were you,I will never look at myself in the mirror again.~~~I hope his wife finds out and drag your ass around California.~~~I also wish he leaves you and take you for all your are worth which is nothing much.

You are the poster child for why abortion should be legal.In that case selfless,shameful LovePeddler like you will not walk on the face of the earth!!

estrogen is a  lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by MrCrackles(m): 1:28am On Jan 19, 2009
SeanT21:

Chei wetin dey
? cheesy
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by btrue(f): 2:05am On Jan 19, 2009
@ topic "I FORGOT TO SAY THAT, "I DATED HIS FRIEND BEFORE DATING HIM". THEY BOTH ARE STILL, TO THIS DAY, DEEPLY IN LIKE WITH ME. WHENEVER I BROKE UP WITH ONE, I WENT BACK TO THE OTHER, NUMEROUS TIMES. INFACT, WHEN WE BROKE UP FOR THOSE FEW YEARS, I WENT BACK TO HIS FRIEND. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIS FRIEND. IN CONCLUSION, I'LL PUT A FINAL ENDING TO MY AFFAIR. YOU ALL HAVE GIVEN ME THE COURAGE I NEED TO DO SO, AND I THANK YOU. HEY, WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES, RIGHT? GOD BLESS!"

Wow, where do I begin Girlfriend, listen at yourself. Yes, we all make mistakes but not over and over.You dated his friend at the same time you were screwing him!! You became un-wifey material at that point. They both probably were talking about how good in bed you were.

You need to have some dignity about yourself. If your cookie is so good you need to learn how to keep it in the jar, maybe you would get a hubby of your own.

I will leave you with some knowledge sweetheart. Karma is a B**CH!!A man will do things that you will allow him to do. With that being said, if he was deeply in love with you and cared for you.He will apologize to you and let you go on with your life without him
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by JazzFreak(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2009
SeanT21:

Haa ba, Na your husband she dey give do ? What she did is bad, period.
Why your vex plenty like this ?
Am sure you could do worse, those that castigate this much try really hard to mask their weakness.
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by SeanT21(f): 4:43am On Jan 22, 2009
Jazz Freak:

Haa ba, Na your husband she dey give do ? What she did is bad, period.
Why your vex plenty like this ?
Am sure you could do worse, those that castigate this much try really hard to mask their weakness.

I am mad because she is breaking up someone's home and she knows that it is wrong!!
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by amaikama(m): 1:50pm On May 05, 2009
@poster!!! in all dis, u still wen back to his friend. cry i really don't think u where ever in love. angry you where lust right from the onset and i could guess why? sex has been your favorite meal. A dog that went back to its vomit its really shameful. cry
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2012
Somebody will sleep with your husband too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Shares Pre Wedding Photos with future hubby / Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. / Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.