Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married (6263 Views)

Ladies! A Guy Share His Love Story..how He Married The Woman Who Sent Him A Fri / "I'm Seeing Things" / He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by oludolars(m): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2012
Why can't somone clearly see that she's been used as a sex tool.I'm man and i'm telling you the main truth.He has no regret marrying who he married and he will neva be proud of associating with you in public like he will with his wife.The guy has spent his life rubbishing a cheap sex tool that will always be at his beck and call when he is Hot.

Some gals are always better-off as sexual toys than a wife,he knew who was worth marrying and who could be used as a intimacy gadget.If you think fucking a guy real hard is the the key to having a guy commited to you.Thats a big lie!
You are just wasting ur time.Time is going bye,just pray you are not over fifty years old before you realise your folly.

Wise up! Only a 13year old gal can still be thinking that way.Funnily enough, dont turn yourself into one man brothel.
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by Geminilove(f): 2:28am On Feb 01, 2012
so 6 years later what happened to this lady. Tells us all
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 01, 2012
Stop it why are breaking another woman home
Re: I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married by pendo89(f): 7:07am On Feb 01, 2012
So seun's been here since 2006?? wow! 6 years of nl? congrats.
the baby is in school .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out / It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS / Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.