Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos (62288 Views)

"I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
sleekch1c:

Hahaha... E pain am.
Ntor!
Next time, don't type such hate-filled load of junk. And please stop with the hustling and get a life. Boasting about the kind of men you attract is pathetic and smacks of low self esteem. Get a life and you won't need to be toasted by a certain class of men in order to validate your good looks.
And accept Jesus.. He loves you kiss

Keep preaching while I keep hustling hard to make my money. I will be buying my second car soon and its a prove that hustling pays. You look so unkempt and its the reason why you jealous my stunning look. Ewu gambia undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by sleekch1c(f): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
irunoobo:

Keep preaching while I keep hustling hard to make my money. I will be buying my second car soon and its a prove that hustling pays. You look so unkempt and its the reason why you jealous my stunning look. Ewu gambia undecided

Okay... But the word is 'AWESOME' not unkempt miss hustler. cool
Enjoy your hustle but don't forget that aids is real.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.