Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos (62289 Views)

"I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Dallazday(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

I don't know why the igbos are hell bent on disobeying this Great king. They should remember that he who the gods want to kill will first run mad. Igbos should be grateful to the Yoruba for accomodating them and their businesses. They should not take our silence for cowardice. Be warned angry
look at this foolish human being, a fool a your age will first in the forest of the gods. ewu gambia

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by pinkishgal(f): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
U go fear look nah
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by samuelmath50(m): 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tinubu; hmm hmm nawaoo see dis man sef just they talk they talk I no say u go soon die but my problem na the innocent soul way them go use berry you

Fash: see dis crazy old man shaa just they lie for us abeg make I no talk make no belike say I no get respect for dieing people mtcheeeew
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by ichommy(m): 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
ShakurM:
Fash; Oba onisokuso oshi undecided

Tinubu ; eleyi ya werey gan o sad

cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by clovislouis(m): 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
An2elect2:
The oba spoke unbelievable words.

u look cool. Can I know u
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Dhotseal(m): 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

I don't know why the igbos are hell bent on disobeying this Great king. They should remember that he who the gods want to kill will first run mad. Igbos should be grateful to the Yoruba for accomodating them and their businesses. They should not take our silence for cowardice. Be warned angry

Lol, said by a member of a nation of cowards!

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
peppyluv02:
The gods have already struck you with madness! That's why you run from pillar to post screaming 'Igbo'!

You are jealous of me right? You can never be like me you dirty Igbo slut
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
LTSHANGY:

Classy rich men that just bleep you and move on? Chai! "Nne na Nna muru gi gba aka nwa"

You are mad. Fooool
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by freecocoa(f): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
zasd:

If I didn't know Nigeria better, I would have said the picture was staged lol..
*Gosh I just love the pic lol*
It's very lovable, I tells you.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Stunner1(f): 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:

stop already and take several seats biko

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by unveil(f): 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:

You are mad. Fooool

Dear Female, if indeed you are really one.

Even while in an anonymous forum, use this opportunity to better your lot, Nairaland offers you the rare opportunity to interact with Nigerians of varying backgrounds, including those who have been able to apply wisdom to attain wealth.

Talk with decorum, make your comments like a literate female who is a queen in her own right, don't be quick to spur hateful words, they drag you back, ten folds, to a state of infinite hopelessness.

Be wise my sister.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Oballer: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
you are too fine to be making these ill-comments.
irunoobo:
undecided

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

you are a mad woman

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by chukzzy1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
An2elect2:
The oba spoke unbelievable words.

tinubu:choiz
fashola:I talk am say this man brain remain 5 minutes make em done
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
dainformant:
What's really happening at this political event that got the eyes of everyone fixed on the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu. Pictured are governor Tunde Fashola, Bola Tinubu and other APC stalwarts with the Oba at a recent rally in the state. Hope he didn't threaten their lives with lagoon....The gestures on the faces of Fashola and Tinubu are not ordinary..."We just siddon dey look you since".....

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/caption-this-photo-of-fashola-and.html
Why are you pple so stuuuupiiid,Frpm the pix, all of them are looking at a spot including the allege obe. they are not looling at hin,stop prooaganda
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by chukzzy1(m): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

what is this one saying
he is the one threatning the Igbos abi you lack the ability to read and understand

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
An2elect2:

sorry there is only one God and no igbo is under your "great king"

Your oba has brought disrepute and scorn to his thrown. He should apologise.

Please abeg shut up.

There are many Gods.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by aulmatro: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

If I slap you now eeehn!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by brosdoncome(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

You are too cute to be a tribalist..........probably that's not ur pic. Is agbaje not a yoruba man from Lagos State?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by kushsy: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=irunoobo post=32439460] undecided

[/qu
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Chibaby87(f): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

I believe you will remain your state never you travel to another state or Igboland. Stupid girl

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by deletrue: 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Youngtekkey:

I am not sure that you are well,can't you see that I decided to abbreviate the word
No point talking to brat and a riff raff like you. How on earth can you abbreviate good. A word of four letter? where can you find that good is abbreviated? Ruubish. Final stop.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by flurys(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
tribal war.... can't solve d problem... tribal war.... can't solve it at all... do u hear wen I say.... undecidedtribal war.... can't solve d problem... tribal war.... can't solve it at all...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by LTSHANGY: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:

You are mad. Fooool

Ashawo 5k

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Ayzeeez: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fashola is a conspirator in the threat to life of Igbos – Lagos PDP says, demands Oba’s suspension http:///ZITjLoMx2H
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by cr7lomo: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
LTSHANGY:

Ashawo 5k

U de craze , Hu dash am 5k.... This kyn ashawo na to carry car carry am go mr Biggs ...... Doughnut and sausage will do the trick .... She go giv u bj for car com fvck u without condom join inside car.. I no fit waste hotel money for this kyn ashawo ... Na this type we they pass around mk omo boys chop

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
BAT is looking like - Duh? lipsrsealed
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by MoneyGreen(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
They both be like: dis nigga must be high off some cheap sh'it mane!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
dainformant:
What's really happening at this political event that got the eyes of everyone fixed on the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu. Pictured are governor Tunde Fashola, Bola Tinubu and other APC stalwarts with the Oba at a recent rally in the state. Hope he didn't threaten their lives with lagoon....The gestures on the faces of Fashola and Tinubu are not ordinary..."We just siddon dey look you since".....

Source; National Helm
Abeg Tinubu where this monkey wan jump go mmnh?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Chiaka(f): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
dainformant:

Source; National Helm

Oba should swallow his pride and apologise. No biggy!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Why should I be jealous of a decorated dwarf like you...
self confessed shameless LovePeddler..See how you exposed and disgraced yourself..ashawo....
.it sure runs in your blood...
Shaaaaammmmmmeeeeeeee........

irunoobo:

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Ambode is a GONER!!! The die is cast. I for one did not vote in the Presidency because thousands of us (Ibos and non-indigenes) who travelled out of the hotspots are back. I can assure that many Ibos who travelled because of the election tension and Easter holidays will be back before Saturday.

PDP should take every precautions to ensure that "Hurricane JK Agbaje" sweep away Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode by ensuring that rigging is not allowed to take place. This would have a two prong effect:

i. As soon as Tinubu loses Lagos, his influence on GMB will be greatly reduced, thus allowing GMB (not APC please) to focus and perform

ii. Tinubu's hold on Lagos treasury will be defeated, thereby paving way for meaningful development.

This is our hope and we MUST make it happen.

This is the change we believe in.

'JK is OK' [/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.