Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos (62290 Views)

"I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
peppyluv02:
Why should I be jealous of a decorated dwarf like you...
self confessed shameless LovePeddler..See how you exposed and disgraced yourself..ashawo....
.it sure runs in your blood...
Shaaaaammmmmmeeeeeeee........

Baby, you really need not descend to her level of insults shaaa. U know I'm following you jeje!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Marry fire... undecided

Scatterboss:

Peppy, you no dey tire? You just want to fight everyone, i wont marry your sister anymore if you dont stop bashing my tribe. Wetin naaah.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy She asked for it by telling us she is a LovePeddler....

dearpreye:

Baby, you really need not descend to her level of insults shaaa. U know I'm following you jeje!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
peppyluv02:
cheesy cheesy She asked for it by telling us she is a LovePeddler....

You still have an option: maintain your dignity!

Please!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yes sir ! lipsrsealed

dearpreye:

You still have an option: maintain your dignity!

Please!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Bonuwa: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
C bad market
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
peppyluv02:
Yes sir ! lipsrsealed

Correct babe! No one can upset you without your consent. You seemed to forget the level you're!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Youngtekkey(m): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
deletrue:
No point talking to brat and a riff raff like you. How on earth can you abbreviate good. A word of four letter? where can you find that good is abbreviated? Ruubish. Final stop.

ode go and die for all I care,bastard. your parents must be disappointed for bringing up an offspring like you
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by VANHELLSING: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

I don't know why the igbos are hell bent on disobeying this Great king. They should remember that he who the gods want to kill will first run mad. Igbos should be grateful to the Yoruba for accomodating them and their businesses. They should not take our silence for cowardice. Be warned angry
You & your people are COWARDS ALREADY...Tell the Bastard born throway AKIOLU that he will meat his waterloo soon.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by harleybee(f): 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
deletrue:
No point talking to brat and a riff raff like you. How on earth can you abbreviate good. A word of four letter? where can you find that good is abbreviated? Ruubish Rubbish. Final stop.

Just helping you! No vex undecided
In as much as I hate doing this...
This here is a case of pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by NzeReal: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
They are like. Chai! We 4 no give dis man money first, see nw e don d drunk wit am come spoil d whole plan. And fashola b like, baba I think d gods left ur head long ago!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by firstjoe(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
ShakurM:
Fash; Oba onisokuso oshi undecided

Tinubu ; eleyi ya werey gan o sad
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Anugod(f): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yehman:

Shey if I call u animal now u go vex
Why you go call me animal abeg? sad
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
U r so full of sh.it
irunoobo:
undecided

I don't know why the igbos are hell bent on disobeying this Great king. They should remember that he who the gods want to kill will first run mad. Igbos should be grateful to the Yoruba for accomodating them and their businesses. They should not take our silence for cowardice. Be warned angry

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by uniqueren(f): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

Babe go boil
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Uchesis: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

Thank u... We hate you too.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by prudencesmart(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:

I'm not on your level so I won't dignify u with response any further. You are a small girl compared to me. You are obviously jealous of my sexy boobs and guess what, it attracts classy rich men that can never look at you twice. Iddiot

Dame!! so waywardly proud of self. You mean you've got weed in those brain of yours , so shameless motherf>ck

Your Oba need some education too. he is not worthy of that title ..Is this who rules u? Little wonder. As an Oba as suppose, how does he administer judgement to his subjects? He dethronement should be expedise. And u, what a waste

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Yehman(m): 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
Anugod:
Why you go call me animal abeg? sad
Be serious for once naa
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
Fash & Tinubu b Lyk......Bros U'ar Takin dis T0o Far.....Hw much we pay u self wey u dey dr0p dis Kind mssg
My PeopLe ar Desperate,If u send dem Garri ijebu.....Dem qo buy sugar & Groundnut join am 4 ugrin grin
Laughing out loud.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by bigsmoke2(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
this weed smoking mumu don spoil everthing for us
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Scatterboss(m): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
peppyluv02:
Marry fire... undecided

Lolzz. You too stubborn. Chaii

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by PastorOla1: 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
He want to spoil the CHANCE of APC to make way for his Cousin brother to be the Gov. While he is the king. Police man will always be untruth worthy in. Uniform or out uniform. SEE MR. SPOILER
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Anugod(f): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yehman:

Be serious for once naa
Lol, so me not serious? sad
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by ArodeTsolaye: 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ngwa, enough of all this Igbo-Oba threads. E don do!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Royzevic(m): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

Idiot lyk u ..u carry land com world ni.... tribal bigot lyk u weda ur pple no dy live for our syd upon all d whole omonile moni wy una dy collect we still get money pass una for una so calld land ... rubbish
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
dainformant:
What's really happening at this political event that got the eyes of everyone fixed on the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu. Pictured are governor Tunde Fashola, Bola Tinubu and other APC stalwarts with the Oba at a recent rally in the state. Hope he didn't threaten their lives with lagoon....The gestures on the faces of Fashola and Tinubu are not ordinary..."We just siddon dey look you since".....

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/caption-this-photo-of-fashola-and.html

Yesterday I was so disillusioned with this country , with all the hate speeches going back and forth, but this picture is so hilarious
It reminds of when someone close to you, parents, siblings and friends etc is mis yarning in public and disgracing the hell out of you.
You just don't know how to shut them up cos you all are in the public lol. Don't tell me you have never been in that situation.
Me , I usually do my face like fashola, so unreadable you can't tell wether na annoyance or concentration . I call it my poker face. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Yehman(m): 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Anugod:
Lol, so me not serious? sad
Over serious dey worry u.
Meanwhile, how are u doing joor?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yeah, just like this one

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Anugod(f): 7:11am On Apr 08, 2015
Yehman:

Over serious dey worry u.
Meanwhile, how are u doing joor?
I'm fine jare smiley

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by bejick(m): 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

this person am quoting must be a big m0ron and e-diot. let igbo's go make hunger no go kill you lazy agbero yoruba men always depending ur woman to feed and clothe you.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by maskengy: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fashola: we neva pay dis am ooo he just dey talk rubish now. I pity ambode ooo. Tinubu: dis baba disappointed me sha even we just promise am #100m oooo. He don put sand for my candidate gaari now, see him face black like babasuwe own.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by hohafrank(m): 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
This mumu want spoil show ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again / APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.