Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos (62284 Views)

"I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by messajer: 11:47am On Apr 07, 2015
fashola be like oba onisokuso oshi undecidedfashola be like oba onisokuso oshi

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by dozai: 11:48am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

I don't know why the igbos are hell bent on disobeying this Great king. They should remember that he who the gods want to kill will first run mad. Igbos should be grateful to the Yoruba for accomodating them and their businesses. They should not take our silence for cowardice. Be warned angry

Like say person no get freedom to choose who him wan vote for. Na Slaves dem be naa. Infact i go vote PDP make i see weather the lagoon go come my house come swallow me. Mtcheeew. No be person wey lagoon see him leg him go take I thought people in authority should chew their words before proclaiming it.

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by millstone(m): 11:50am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

I don't know why the igbos are hell bent on disobeying this Great king. They should remember that he who the gods want to kill will first run mad. Igbos should be grateful to the Yoruba for accomodating them and their businesses. They should not take our silence for cowardice. Be warned angry
What is this one saying? undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by millstone(m): 11:58am On Apr 07, 2015
sleekch1c:

See this one with her floppy Boobs... Biko go and get yourself a good bra before delving into matters that you are ignorant about. lipsrsealed
No need to give her a reply. She's a bitch, a smelly one for that matter with low self esteem. I'm not igbo but I hate being tribal. This is thesame gold-digger bitch who created a topic seeking for a wealthy boyfriend. I pity the fool angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Atogirl: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by LTSHANGY: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:

I'm not on your level so I won't dignify u with response any further. You are a small girl compared to me. You are obviously jealous of my sexy boobs and guess what, it attracts classy rich men that can never look at you twice. Iddiot

Classy rich men that just bleep you and move on? Chai! "Nne na Nna muru gi gba aka nwa"

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Yehman(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2015
Anugod:
They be like undecided angry

grin grin
Shey if I call u animal now u go vex
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Youngtekkey(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
deletrue:
Is that the spelling of Good?

I am not sure that you are well,can't you see that I decided to abbreviate the word
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by bayocanny: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
adorablepepple:
Fashola is saying, if I slap this man now,won't he end up in the lagoon baba were undecided
Tinubu be like baba behave now stop talking like an slowpoke sad
or
Fashola be like I knew this man will finally disgrace us kiss
Tinubu be like has this man taken too much orijin again
Not an slowpoke!! But it is a slowpoke
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by ayophil25(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
He be like.

Shoro niyen
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by lsonyes(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

I thought you had brains but I guess I was wrong. Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by ayophil25(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
ayophil25:
He be like.

Shoro niyen

Baba wetin u dey talk nah
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Yehman(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

Animal!

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by refreshrate: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
ayophil25:

Baba wetin u dey talk nah

I bow o
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
The gods have already struck you with madness! That's why you run from pillar to post screaming 'Igbo'!

irunoobo:
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by osamaBUSH(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

Bitchh wish she could undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy
sleekch1c:

Aha!
A hustler... Explains your foul choice of language. I don't need to attract them. I plan to be rich myself soon.
Nne how market? But the hustle is really wearing out your poor body. *looks at pic again* darn right I am not on your level, I have not been able to slap anyone with Bobbi yet.. A feat I'm sure is your highest achievement in life apart from servicing wealthy septuagenarians grin
Easy, inugo? kiss

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Globawatch: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wat do u exepect 4rm reiter police
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by pomsky: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:

I'm not on your level so I won't dignify u with response any further. You are a small girl compared to me. You are obviously jealous of my sexy boobs and guess what, it attracts classy rich men that can never look at you twice. Iddiot

[size=20pt].....naaah,.....not good, not good, not good. Bad publicity!!!
Pls, edit! sad[/size]

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by pomsky: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:

[size=20pt].....naaah,.....not good, not good, not good. Bad publicity. Pls, edit! sad[/size]

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Yehman(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tinubu face be like local igbo cow we used to see in the village then. Ie Nmuuuu!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by LTSHANGY: 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
sleekch1c:

Aha!
A hustler... Explains your foul choice of language. I don't need to attract them. I plan to be rich myself soon.
Nne how market? But the hustle is really wearing out your poor body. *looks at pic again* darn right I am not on your level, I have not been able to slap anyone with Bobbi yet.. A feat I'm sure is your highest achievement in life apart from servicing wealthy septuagenarians grin
Easy, inugo? kiss

Hehehe, Nwa, Bia ka anyi kuo deal..

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Montaque(m): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

keep quiet biko

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by stigman(m): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

EWU

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Good for you...self confessed prostitute! Keep exposing and advertising yourself.....shameless woman...
Yoruba and Apc e warriors,scatter boss...come and hear your sister's confession.
irunoobo:

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Atogirl: 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Deesick7(m): 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dem be like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by MikoLee(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Android-to-Android: Stream Videos And Music Over
WiFi
www.nairaland.com/2241897/android-to-android-stream-videos-music-over#32443810
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by steppin: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

Your Mumu level na A+.
You're accommodating Igbos? Who requested for accommodation in the first place?
Igbos were never part of the "One Nigeria plan". They were dragged into it and they had no choice.
So, you guys should take heart and enjoy our troubles.
One more thing, you're a cheap hoe.
The massive show of cleavage confirms that.
Try Badoo, this is Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Folakeme: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tinubu:Throw Igbos into d lagoon? undecided

Fashola:Kabiyesi,shoro niyen? angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Scatterboss(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
peppyluv02:
Good for you...self confessed prostitute! Keep exposing and advertising yourself.....shameless woman...
Yoruba and Apc e warriors,scatter boss...come and hear your sister's confession.

Peppy, you no dey tire? You just want to fight everyone, i wont marry your sister anymore if you dont stop bashing my tribe. Wetin naaah.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Ezebinaugwu(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

Bros abeg THUNDER don fire you before? Coz I see it LOOMING

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo / Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.