Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! (31992 Views)

Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
MzCorleone:

It still doesn't change the fact that he asked her to have a child first before marriage,he was well aware of the fact that she's advanced before asking for her hand in marriage.

Not disputing that , only pointing out that she is above 35 and the said complications may arise . She has a choice to either accept or refuse his wish , if you ask me he has valid reasons for wanting children now that the complications may not be that much
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by EmmySparky(m): 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
MzCorleone:
That's the problem,he knows she's desperate and he's playing on her emotion.
yeah that's my point...honestly if am in that guy's shoes I would do the same...
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by MzCorleone(f): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
EmmySparky:
yeah that's my point...honestly if am in that guy's shoes I would do the same...
Why then border with an older lady?? U can get a younger one who's still fertile and with lesser complications.

2 Likes

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by MzCorleone(f): 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Not disputing that , only pointing out that she is above 35 and the said complications may arise . She has a choice to either accept or refuse his wish , if you ask me he has valid reasons for wanting children now that the complications may not be that much
He can go look for someone else then

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by EmmySparky(m): 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
MzCorleone:
Why then border with an older lady?? U can get a younger one who's still fertile and with lesser complications.
hmmm true...am not the guy in the situation...but some guys love older women naturally...cougar lovers are common...I couldn't help but notice ur beauty....ur pretty
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by MzCorleone(f): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
EmmySparky:
hmmm true...am not the guy in the situation...but some guys love older women naturally...cougar lovers are common...I couldn't help but notice ur beauty....ur pretty
I asked that question cos you said if u were in the guy's shoes u ll do the same.

So u love older women??

Thanks wink
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by stunningjudy(f): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
That guy is high, he is broke abi? Are kids cheap? He is not ready to be a family man.

2 Likes

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by mmsen: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
How can you be too broke to have a wedding but not too broke to raise children?

Dumb question.

5 Likes

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Orikinla(m): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
[size=18pt]POOR PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO BREED KIDS THEY CANNOT FEED.
IT IS EVIL AND WITCHCRAFT TO BRING INNOCENT CHILDREN INTO THIS WORLD TO SUFFER THEM IN ABJECT POVERTY.[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
tchidi:
Every nairalander has a friend that wants to ask a question..... this una 'friends' no de open account and ask by themselves ni? angry undecided
Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by XBLadez: 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
That has always been my watchword: carry belle before marriage. No time visiting pastors and seeing visions of village witch people

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by khassy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
ItsAnderson:

A close female friend of mine confided in me that her fiance wants to pay for her bride price and do other traditional rights. But he wants her to first have babies now because of her age. She is in her late 30s but she says she does not want to have her babes out of wedlock, Dat none of her sisters did dat and its against her doctrine but the man insists he doesn't have money for wedding now so they should first start making kids before marriage so it doesn't get difficult when she gets older.

She is confused as to what to do?
Please any suggestions?
does she still need an advice

I guess not
:
-://-:/:-
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by bebe2(f): 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
hahn:

There's a higher rate of womenm who lie to men that they are pregnant just to hook the guy. It has happened to me twice and I have friends who have gone through the same thing

* coughs*

Wat happened to the pregnancis?
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by creepsyme(f): 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
why are ladies in late 30's and 40's always attract broke guys? na wao. pls op if ur liver carry u do it abeg.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by centjamie(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
If she is sure of what the guy feels for her and she is sure he is going to marry her,then she should get pregnant asap.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Misogynist2014(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
The man's decision is final. If she does not accept, let her àss wait for another man, hopefully she'll get one at 45. lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
From what i read he will pay her BRIDEPRICE N OTHER TRADITIONAL STUFFS......I dont get it? Aint that being married already?

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by ZUBY77(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
ItsAnderson:

A close female friend of mine confided in me that her fiance wants to pay for her bride price and do other traditional rights. But he wants her to first have babies now because of her age. She is in her late 30s but she says she does not want to have her babes out of wedlock, Dat none of her sisters did dat and its against her doctrine but the man insists he doesn't have money for wedding now so they should first start making kids before marriage so it doesn't get difficult when she gets older.

She is confused as to what to do?
Please any suggestions?

Well tell your friend that the world is tailor made for her doctrine. She can wait for another 35 years until the wedding.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by EmmySparky(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
MzCorleone:
I asked that question cos you said if u were in the guy's shoes u ll do the same.

So u love older women??

Thanks wink
yup I am a cougar lover...but I won't marry an older woman...but when It comes to dating I enjoy em...I would love to connect with ya ...
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Exponental(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
let them do d court wedding/ registry thing first and later plan for "others". a little family introduction shld also be considered.

2 Likes

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by ebamma(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
MzCorleone:
What's this new trend of getting pregnant before marriage? undecided

Guys sha,always coming up with different ways to job girls.
aunty that is an insurance policy, girls of nowadays were go døn port since dem be 16yrs, before dem go knack 30, wetin go remain for pesin were go marry dem?
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Patented: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Late 30s and still forming, Traditional marriage is marriage, after they can do. Church blessing! She no srz oooo!
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Stephenqueen106: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin106 report here now
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by hahn(m): 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
bebe2:

* coughs*

Wat happened to the pregnancis?

*cums*

Apparently, they were non existent.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by ogawisdom(m): 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
cool She shld beta accept b4 its too late for her
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by tellwisdom: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Op, does she have big yansh?? sad

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by johnstar(m): 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dis is debt, no u must marry her b4 u knack her apako,
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by hungryboy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
creepsyme:
why are ladies in late 30's and 40's always attract broke guys? na wao. pls op if ur liver carry u do it abeg.
why okrika dey always attract poor people?

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by drkay(m): 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
I don't support pregnancy out of wedlock. Aside from the fact that it is irreligious, the woman wunt be respected for offering herself to the man cheap.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by infogenius(m): 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
He is not serious.
How will he take care of child and gf
My advice she should forget him and
search expentantly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / Lust City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.