Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! (31991 Views)

Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by hahn(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2015
lacicrips:

Any woman who gets pregnant to hook me should be prepared to be a single mum. It has to be a mutual consent first or you're own your own.

The problem is the pregnancies were non existent. During the relationship, I was using the withdrawal method and they were hoping I'd cum in them after their silly lie so they could actually get pregnant. Just plain silly
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2015
mechanics:
ok o, to me d guy shud save b4 rushing, afta all, friends, relatives wil also assist him.

What if he is financially better placed than relatives ?
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2015
no matter what @OP or ur friend, don't do contrary to what u know is right. let ur yes be yes & no be no. marriage is nt a do or die affair. i have seen a 60years+ barren woman given birth & a woman doctor cut off her womb cos of cancer given birth so hope is nt lost for u. dat man after tasting ur Kitten cat & u are nt pregnant go still dump u trust me. if he insist u get pregnant before marriage, then let him go. God go bring someone better
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
The man's decision is final. If she does not accept, let her àss wait for another man, hopefully she'll get one at 45. lipsrsealed

If you had a daughter would you advise her the same.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2015
Too broke for wedding but not for kids. Smart thinking
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by mechanics(m): 11:32am On Apr 09, 2015
Naughtysite:

What if he is financially better placed than relatives ?

guy u dont get me, relatives n family members wil play a role. Any way d lady wil decide
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by agitator: 11:35am On Apr 09, 2015
Poor comprehension, 9ja education system has really gone to the dogs.

ItsAnderson:

A close female friend of mine confided in me that [color=#000099][size=18pt][b]her fiance wants to pay for her bride price and do other traditional rights.[/b[/size]]
But he wants her to first have babies now because of her age. [size=18pt][b]She is in her late 30s [/b[/size]] but she says she does not want to have her babes out of wedlock, Dat none of her sisters did dat and its against her doctrine but [size=18pt][b] the man insists he doesn't have money for wedding [/b[/size]] now so they should first start making kids before marriage so it doesn't get difficult when she gets older.

She is confused as to what to do?
Please any suggestions?

[/color]

TrishaP:
Sounds like an ultimatum to me.

Kids before bride price?...hmm... I can't say much but they really should ponder on that decision.

Mistakes are easily made at this stage.

MzCorleone:
What's this new trend of getting pregnant before marriage? undecided

Guys sha,always coming up with different ways to job girls.

Angelina996:
That condition is totally out of it joor!
Why will the man say he doesn't have bride price?!
BRIDE PRICE! Does anyone knw the meaning of that?
Like it has been said earlier by some ppu, let them "join" their purse and do a small wedding with their parent's blessing, that's enuff and [size=15pt]better than sayin he doesn't have money for bride price...[/size]afterwards they can do the kind of wedding they so mch want.
...But bride price FIRST...(It doesn't have to be much/grand!)

2 Likes

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by MzCorleone(f): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:

Complications start from 29 in some women my dear
Thank you sir,you are well enlightened.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by KingTom(m): 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzCorleone:
Thank you sir,you are well enlightened.
You're welcome madam, just doing my job.

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by repogirl(f): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Tell her do solve this equation.

Late thirties female + broke guy = ?

Answer: Disappointment.

She should get ready to take care of those kids by herself wether she eventually marries or doesn't. Hope she is ready for that responsibility.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by lacicrips(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
hahn:

The problem is the pregnancies were non existent. During the relationship, I was using the withdrawal method and they were hoping I'd cum in them after their silly lie so they could actually get pregnant. Just plain silly
Yes I understand bro. Have you noticed that every time you start reaching out for a condom, their faces usually change? Some would even go to the extent of protesting.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by hahn(m): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
lacicrips:

Yes I understand bro. Have you noticed that every time you start reaching out for a condom, their faces usually change? Some would even go to the extent of protesting.

Tell me about it. Im glad im married now. THIS punny is enough for a lifetime
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by kandiikane(m): 12:42am On Apr 10, 2015
Acidosis:

Kandi Kandi smiley
hey
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Acidosis(m): 12:50am On Apr 10, 2015
kandiikane:

hey
How have u been sweets?
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by kandiikane(m): 1:05am On Apr 10, 2015
Acidosis:

How have u been sweets?
been oK. Got a lot going on atm. How about yourself?
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Acidosis(m): 1:58am On Apr 10, 2015
kandiikane:

been oK. Got a lot going on atm. How about yourself?
Yea it's been a while smiley I'm good sha
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by free2ryhme: 6:43am On Apr 10, 2015
ItsAnderson:

A close female friend of mine confided in me that her fiance wants to pay for her bride price and do other traditional rights. But he wants her to first have babies now because of her age. She is in her late 30s but she says she does not want to have her babes out of wedlock, Dat none of her sisters did dat and its against her doctrine but the man insists he doesn't have money for wedding now so they should first start making kids before marriage so it doesn't get difficult when she gets older.

She is confused as to what to do?
Please any suggestions?

are u telling the truth
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 10, 2015
wow........nice condition
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Mariojane(f): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
She was doing bend down select with serious people grin grin
LOLZ cheesy cheesy
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by haryomikun(m): 12:27am On Apr 11, 2015
MzCorleone:
What's this new trend of getting pregnant before marriage? undecided

Guys sha,always coming up with different ways to job girls.
Stop saying it like people just started d trend of pregnancy b4 marriage. it has always been happening babe
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 11, 2015
babyosisi:

After having kids,of what use is the ceremony?
Talking to Tuface? I know marriage is better than its ceremony.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Godisnear:

Hi, I couldn't help but notice your sense of humour, not bad for a lady

Life is fleeting, country no de try...
What's the use of compounding it with frowns? smiley smiley

Good afternoon. Hope you voted?
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Acidosis:

How have u been sweets?

angry sad angry
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Godisnear(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2015
tchidi:

Life is fleeting, country no de try...
What's the use of compounding it with frowns? smiley smiley

Good afternoon. Hope you voted?
Well said, Nevertheless life must go on. Regarding the voting ish, I didn't cos Inec disenfranchised me. Don't have my PVC
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Acidosis(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
tchidi:

angry sad angry
haba smiley smiley
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by mikolo80: 6:46am On Jan 24, 2016
rokiatu:
She should be desperate for marriage because marriage is the pathway to happiness right? SMFH at this lame azz mentality. No wonder we have many African women unhappy and miserable in their marital home. They rather remain there and suffer just so they can all be in the numbers.

Marriage na by force?
na by force o. cos we have more single and unhappy women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / Lust City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.