Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! (31995 Views)

Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
You people that do lie on friends, may Ogun begin to punish you one by one angry everytime my friend... i no that this happen to u.. u just keep lieing .. u better blow it out so that we can help u...
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by vituson: 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
He has money to raise kids but he doesn't has for the bride price, let him do a small wedding like both families

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by MzCorleone(f): 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
ebamma:
aunty that is an insurance policy, girls of nowadays were go døn port since dem be 16yrs, before dem go knack 30, wetin go remain for pesin were go marry dem?
insurance ko assurance ni,the guy na bad market.

You really dont have to generalise like that,a lot of other factors besides too much sex like you said are the cause(s) of some late marriages. We dont know her reasons.

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
MzCorleone:
Thanks for the clarification.
Even if he's on his knees begging her to take in for him and she does,which money ll he use to take care of mother and child and also himself?? Godforbids she has any life threatening complication,without the finance how ll he cope? Methinks this is just a ploy on his side to use her.

If truly he loves her they can always adopt or go for a sorrugate.
Or they can always hope on God to see them through,but i ve to tell you its not going to be easy.
from my understanding, nobody without money will want to make a lady have a child for him and then run away and from the look of things, I dont think he wants to just have 5ex with her cos they might as well already be 5exual with each other but been going with safe measures so tell me again why you think he just wants to use and dump her? If he wanted to, he would have done it long ago. You dont need Ifa or Ogun or amadioha to tell you they've already been kpanshing before now.

2 Likes

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by coldFLARES1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
No need to be confused. Life offers options, we make choices and live with the consequences! Let her choose and live with the consequenses.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
With respect, that dude is only showing sign symptomatic of irresponsibility. If he does not have the wherewithal to marry you properly,where will the money to take care of the child they want to start having come from?.
Which is easier the wedding or the marriage and other attendant responsibilities?

I think it's just utter contempt and disregard for your honour for a man to suggest that to you! Darn!

2 Likes

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Fourwinds: 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
mmsen:
How can you be too broke to have a wedding but not too broke to raise children?

Dumb question.
intelligent question
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by honeric01(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
MzCorleone:

Must he marry her? If he's scared of marrying a barren woman,he should look for some other 'fruitful' woman. Besides they can always adopt if he truly cares for her,he shouldn't use child bearing as a yard stick.

Well she has an option here, dump him and move on.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by MzCorleone(f): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
from my understanding, nobody without money will want to make a lady have a child for him and then run away and from the look of things, I dont think he wants to just have 5ex with her cos they might as well already be 5exual with each other but been going with safe measures so tell me again why you think he just wants to use and dump her? If he wanted to, he would have done it long ago. You dont need Ifa or Ogun or amadioha to tell you they've already been kpanshing before now.
Why buy the cow when you can get calves and milk for free?

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Fourwinds: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
MzCorleone:
insurance ko assurance ni,the guy na bad market.

You really dont have to generalise like that,a lot of other factors besides too much sex like you said are the cause(s) of some late marriages. We dont know her reasons.
leave dese people jaree.!! dem don dey nack demselves since. na now dem need advice abi
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by MzCorleone(f): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
honeric01:

Well she has an option here, dump him and move on.
Settled!

Am glad we reached an understanding.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by cecekim(f): 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lies from the pit of HELL. My dear sister run 4 ur life if nt U ll end up been a baby mama possibly 4 d rest of ur life. There is a lot of blessings dat comes with a man and woman been legally married. Pls don't be in a hurry. God's TIME is always d BEST. May God guide U

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
MzCorleone:
Why buy the cow when you can get calves and milk for free?
Beacause there is pride in producing your own products....
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by MzCorleone(f): 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Beacause there is pride in producing your own products....
Pride in a stolen cow abi?......God is watching you
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by honeric01(m): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
MzCorleone:
Settled!

Am glad we reached an understanding.

Or agree but with a legal contract.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
ItsAnderson:

A close female friend of mine confided in me that her fiance wants to pay for her bride price and do other traditional rights. But he wants her to first have babies now because of her age. She is in her late 30s but she says she does not want to have her babes out of wedlock, Dat none of her sisters did dat and its against her doctrine but the man insists he doesn't have money for wedding now so they should first start making kids before marriage so it doesn't get difficult when she gets older.

She is confused as to what to do?
Please any suggestions?

So raising kids is now cheaper than running to the courthouse and getting married or going to a man of God to join you privately in holy matrimony with a couple of witnesses.
Why do Nigerians always reason upside down
Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by lekpalicious(f): 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
If the guy has no money to pay bride price so where will the money come from to take care of the babies? Babies are not cheap. What kind of reasoning is this

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by SurePresident: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Court marriage is very very cheap and easy. They should go and sign the dotted lines first.

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Angelina996:
That condition is totally out of it joor!
If she truly knw the God she's serving, then let her uphold her faith in God and do the right.
Why will the man say he doesn't have bride price?!
BRIDE PRICE! Does anyone knw the meaning of that?
Like it has been said earlier by some ppu, let them "join" their purse and do a small wedding with their parent's blessing, that's enuff and better than sayin he doesn't have money for bride price...afterwards they can do the kind of wedding they so mch want.
...But bride price FIRST...(It doesn't have to be much/grand!)
Did u read the message?...He said he will pay the bride price and do other things but put off the wedding ceremony. Traditional wedding is actually the main thing.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
babyosisi:

So raising kids is now cheaper than running to the courthouse and getting married or going to a man of God to join you privately in holy matrimony with a couple of witnesses.
Why do Nigerians always reason upside down
Na wa
pple don't like it small or private oh...
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Juzzybabe(f): 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
The man only want to be sure she hasn't exceeded menopause cheesy you know when ladies say they are 25 add 10 to get the actual age.cool if she is wise,she will understand what the guy means cuz the cost of raising children is far higher than a day wedding.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
ferdimako:

pple don't like it small or private oh...

After having kids,of what use is the ceremony?
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
did U read and comprehend the issue? She's approaching menopause and he really wants to marry her but is broke right now... He's scared that by the time he has the money, she might not be able to bear any kids EVER again.... The guy might genuinely want to be the one but condition is making him bend...

P.S... Dont Ban me for speaking my mind o because all these mods, una sabi....... Hmmmmm make I just lock up....
She no be mod ohhh.

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Dasshboard(m): 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
I am totally disappointed with the comments I hv read on this topic thus far, the op clearly stated that the guy's deal includes paying the bride price and other traditional marriage rites without a formal church wedding for now. I want to ask if its wrong of a lady to move into her man's place when all the traditional marriage rites has been fulfilled? We should be living for reality and not for the society, cos when the Chips are down u are totally oyo....

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Viciyus:

She no be mod ohhh.

Phew.... Thought she ws a NL mod with the way them dey mention her name for this section
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Forget those girls.
Them no rely understand the flow of life.

I understand the man, she dey in her late 30th. So the chance of she reaching manupause (forgive my spelling) is very high.

Peradventure the guy come marry her, she no come fit born pinkin. Na bad market.

Shall for my own point of view, the woman dey hid something.
Maybe her womb no dey work again, she no know how she go take her him.

Cos if she dey on her sane mind, na she go even suggest say make the man give her Belle.

Forget!! She dey hid something

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by LeJeun3: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2015

He is too broke for wedding, then who will take care of the kids??

1 Like

Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
MzCorleone:
Its not stolen.... He's buying on credit...
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Phew.... Thought she ws a NL mod with the way them dey mention her name for this section
Them dey mention her name because of her back side. (picture)

You know guys nah, were them no dey take eye see yansh.
So that thing dey make her head big grin grin
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
MzCorleone:
He's not stealing.... He wants to buy it on credit...
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by MzCorleone(f): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Its not stolen.... He's buying on credit...
No credit today,come tomorrow.
Re: Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Juzzybabe:
The man only want to be sure she hasn't exceeded menopause cheesy you know when ladies say they are 25 add 10 to get the actual age.cool if she is wise,she will understand what the guy means cuz the cost of raising children is far higher than a day wedding.
He be like say na only you understand weti the guy won do.
No be say he no get money. He won make sure say she fit born pinkin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.