Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy (52378 Views)

My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan / Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. / Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by sweetgala(m): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
AustineE1:

just may be you are not as smart as you think you are,after your long epistle,you didnt deem it necessary to condemn your Oba who sowed the seed of discord but you ended up blaming it on the door steps of Jimi Agbaje,as if Jimi is not a yoruba man and full blood Lagosian.For your informatn,your Tinubu and Fashola started this tribalism with their obnoxious laws that are Fashioned to go against non-indigenes,including the infamous deportation of Igbos.Pls save us your preaching and learn to call 'a spade a spade'!

If it no sweet you abeg leave the place, Lagos people don try for Nigeria, But if you keep disrespecting them what do you think would happen. Even powerful MKO Abiola no fit talk "lagos is no man's land" nah Abeokuta straight

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by okeamuboy: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
soe:
Truth be told....until JK started his campaign, Lagos didnt have Igbos, Yorubas or Hausas. All she had were Lagosians. The hussles and buzzles...the hard life...the struggle for survival...from the bus conductors..to the bus drivers...passengers...commuters...agbero...bla bla bla...they all spoke a common Lagos language...with the common Lagos sharpness...common Lagos alertness and a common Lagos vision...the vision for a better developed, peaceful and greater opportunities Lagos. This bond had built their drive for prosperity...from Tinubu to Fashola...working hand in hand with a very ethnic rich cabinet...made of pat utomu, joe igbokwe, ben akabueze, and a host of others, lagosians had always been lagosians. But like I said...that was until JK started his campaign.
Just like PDP is known..taking devilish advantage of our differences... Religious differences on a national level, ethnic differences on a local level..and even academic differences on certain occasions...this has been the hallmark of pdp.
Lagosians should look beyond these difference as always...vote for the party that has always offered the best. Feel free to vote Ambode or JK ... But keep tribal diff out of the way...because at the end of the day...everyone shares the same struggle.

For those who say Fashola repatriated some Igbos...I ask...What abt the mad men repatriated to ibadan? And the beggars sent back to the north. Let us stop seeing things from a tribal perspective.

Perfectly On point.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Arysexy(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
Oba ngakwaa iko

Oba bia lacha ike nsi m

Oba Bulukwa okuko uzo lakpuo

Oba ina ayi ara
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Lyoncrescent: 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
udokpuenyi:

One thing I cannot understand is why you people hate one of your own, hate and threaten outsiders that like him. What is Jimi Agbaje's crime if note he is contesting for an election on his father's land.
I am speaking for myself and not my "people". I am not voting agbaje simply because he has zero experience and pedigree and I would rather trust fashola and tinubu over ogunlewe and bode George . I also believe in continuity in lagos . That's why lyoncrescent is voting for Ambode not agbaje. I don't hate agbaje and I will never threaten a supporter of agbaje . Even my best friend is one of agbajes biggest fans .

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by jenti: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
Don Jazz, u make grt sense.
I guess the Oba wants to put sand sand onAmbodes gari.
Think about these:
1. JK is his blood relation. The Oba & his familystands to benefit more by JKs victory. Why will he campaign for Ambode?
2. Neither JK nor any of his family members had called the Oba to order
3. Why invite the press to canvass for a candidate when he knows Obas are expected to be apolitical?
4. Why didn't he start wt the Yoruba obas in Lagos , many of who will do his bidding as d sole paramount ruler of Lagos . Why call the Eze of Ndigbos first to spit this trash when he knows their psyche on the just concluded Presidential election?
4. If Oba Akiolu so much love APC, why didnt he raise the same threat on the Ndigbos to vote Buhari when the heat was on APC.?
5. Why now, just few days to the election. ?
6. Why was the meeting so widely taped?

My submission is that Oba Akiolu is using his training as a police officer to sway the voters opinions in favour of his cousin JK. This is d usual Nigerian police tactics of making you to confess what you did NOT do by telling you that all the others have confessed and had been released . If only you just cooperate and agreed you are the offender you too will be set free.

I doff my hat for Don Jazz. How come none of us thought this way including Prof Pat Utomi, etc

Oba Akiolu in my opinion is jealous of the encomiums on Jagaban and wants APC to loose Lagos to PDP. He must have rehearsed the idea wt FKK, JK n Bode George etc. Thats why they reacted do quickly.
My advise to the Ndigbos is that they should read the Obas lips & wise up

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by afoo02(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
Our mind is made up and we love APC ‘|| Igbo groups came out to endorse Ambode today
APRIL 7, 2015

by Azubuike Azikiwe

Igbo groups in Lagos State have collectively endorsed the candidacy of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Governorship candidate, Akinwunmi Ambode for this Saturday’s governorship election.

Their position was communicated at a press conference in Festac, Lagos, on Tuesday, April 7.

At the event, the Eze Ndigbo of Lagos, Chief Christian Nwachukwu, and other Igbo groups implored on all Igbo in Lagos State to vote for Ambode on Saturday.

“We endorse Ambode as governor of Lagos State. Our being here is to assure our sons and daughters and ask them to vote for Ambode en masse. You have been doing it since 1999 and this time will not be an exception. We have maintained this relationship for many years and we must ensure that it continues.”

“We are not here to talk about rights and wrongs, but politics and businesses. We will do our best to vote for Ambode. Our mind is made up and we love APC government and we have agreed to vote for the APC massively on Saturday.”

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
I think you deserve it cheesy
let's avoid open confrontation for the sake of peace
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by udokpuenyi(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
soe:
Truth be told....until JK started his campaign, Lagos didnt have Igbos, Yorubas or Hausas. All she had were Lagosians. The hussles and buzzles...the hard life...the struggle for survival...from the bus conductors..to the bus drivers...passengers...commuters...agbero...bla bla bla...they all spoke a common Lagos language...with the common Lagos sharpness...common Lagos alertness and a common Lagos vision...the vision for a better developed, peaceful and greater opportunities Lagos. This bond had built their drive for prosperity...from Tinubu to Fashola...working hand in hand with a very ethnic rich cabinet...made of pat utomu, joe igbokwe, ben akabueze, and a host of others, lagosians had always been lagosians. But like I said...that was until JK started his campaign.
Just like PDP is known..taking devilish advantage of our differences... Religious differences on a national level, ethnic differences on a local level..and even academic differences on certain occasions...this has been the hallmark of pdp.
Lagosians should look beyond these difference as always...vote for the party that has always offered the best. Feel free to vote Ambode or JK ... But keep tribal diff out of the way...because at the end of the day...everyone shares the same struggle.

For those who say Fashola repatriated some Igbos...I ask...What abt the mad men repatriated to ibadan? And the beggars sent back to the north. Let us stop seeing things from a tribal perspective.

I think you being economical with truth. What you are seeing now is a crack that was deepened by the deportation saga.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by freshdude99(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:
. Bros, why you de abuse me? I only call for caution and you de curse me. Abed take am easy o...
Bros make u ma see the kind thing wey u post nau.... Uptil now the oba never come apologize o. My bro if the north threatens that they will kill all monkeys and baboons shld dey loose (we say dey naive), how much more the west with all their education? Is the oba naive too All these threats won't move us forward. Same Igbos dey threatened have investment worth over 45trn in abj alone, sure in Lagos is wey more than that
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
I also want peace but not when someone trample on my toes intentionally
barcanista:
let's avoid open confrontation for the sake of peace
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by DaBullIT(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
[size=22pt]99.99% of those commenting on this topic are PDP agents,
bigots,
tribalistic eediots

most of all they are senseless

Oba said he's related to Jimi

Oba does not represent APC at the local federal or state level, what's all the fuss about

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ilekeh:
Wouldn't surprise me. PDP always use Igbos' tribal sentiments as a divisive tool.

During the presidential election, PDP posted the "Buhari jailed Ojukwu" ad in newspapers, even tho Buhari and Ojukwu became friends before Ojukwuw's death....but guess who fell for it.

Who falls for tribal politics in Nigeria?
Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by nortcentrallord(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:
I have read this Oba/Igbo squabbles and I feel so irritated that the revered royal stool is being denigrated. What Kabiyesi Akiolu said was inappriopriate and uncalled for but we shouldn't allow that to be a platform to insult the Oba. If not for his age but for the seat he occupies. No catholic will be happy to see the Pope insulted neither will a Bini son smile when Oba of Benin is abused. We should try to refrain ourselves from causing more damage. Open confrontation is not the best way to douse the situation.

Vote Mr Jimi Agbaje(Lagos)
Vote Nyesome Wike(Rivers)
Vote Captain Iheanacho(Imo/APGA)

Well noted but a point of correction. The JDPC under the catholic church is a body that kicks against injustice and tribal incitement. I see nothing wrong with what they said. The Pope has come under heavier verbal attack with no offense what so ever close to what Akiolu did so don't compare the two. It is morally WRONG. The Oba of Benin I beleive wouldn't meddle in matters like this with uncouth language such as Akiolu did because he knows and respects the relevance of his STOOL. If that statement came from some quarters in this country, others will be calling for ICJ.
We live in a modern age. A man who doesn't respect his grey hair but decides to seat in the sand and play with kids then he should expect a sand bath when it's time for it.
WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG. It should serve as a deterrent to other monarchs.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by olareed(m): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
Looking closely into Don Jazzy's statement,he might just be working for APC...
Btw,to my igbo guys dem...
If out of annoyance you throw your cap(dividends of democracy) away and a mad man (Jimi Agbaje) picks it up,trust me,you won't get it back forever....
Moral: Don't take out your anger on AMBODE...
AKIOLU was only high on lagoon weed...He never meant his words..
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Kolade354(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:
I have read this Oba/Igbo squabbles and I feel so irritated that the revered royal stool is being denigrated. What Kabiyesi Akiolu said was inappriopriate and uncalled for but we shouldn't allow that to be a platform to insult the Oba. If not for his age but for the seat he occupies. No catholic will be happy to see the Pope insulted neither will a Bini son smile when Oba of Benin is abused. We should try to refrain ourselves from causing more damage. Open confrontation is not the best way to douse the situation.

Vote Mr Jimi Agbaje(Lagos)
Vote Nyesome Wike(Rivers)
Vote Captain Iheanacho(Imo/APGA)
Your Brain needs to be re-formatted........Wike of all people? You knowledge abt politics is getting shallow day by day.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by udokpuenyi(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
olareed:
Looking closely into Don Jazzy's statement,he might just be working for APC...
Btw,to my igbo guys dem...
If out of annoyance you throw your cap(dividends of democracy) away and a mad man (Jimi Agbaje) picks it up,trust me,you won't get it back forever....
Moral: Don't take out your anger on AMBODE...
AKIOLU was only high on lagoon weed...He never meant his words..
Take time and watch that video again, listen and digest the statements one after another, take note the rise and pitch and tones behind the utterances and then come back and review your post
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by CnCstore: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
sweettease:

One Lagos? Please... There is segregation in Lagos, there has always been. Where have you been?
Is there no segregation in your state?there is segregation in Lagos yet Igbos are allowed to contest for house of Rep?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
jomoh:

Yes there is segregation and there has always being but everyone knows their place and respect one another's space until JK and PDP came into the fray with this.

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

My conclusion:
We have been living together as brothers for years, in peace. You must respect our tradition and institutions

Have you bothered to find out why Igbos say nothing about Ibadan (which is the largest city in W. Africa), Abeokuta and so on? Are there no Igbos that live in those cities?

Lagos was developed with our common wealth as a nation. It was the capital city at least from 1960 till 1991. How can Yorubas now see it as if they are doing Igbos who live in Lagos a favour by accommodating them? What is the population of indigenous Lagosians in Lagos today? Even most of Yorubas in Lagos today are not indigenes, so why all the noise? Can I go and lay claim to Ebonyi state because I'm from the south east? It isn't my state of origin, just like it isn't the state of origin of a man from Ondo state. I don't have more right to Ebonyi state than him.

You asked whether Obi of Onitsha will allow Yorubas start playing active politics in Onitsha. Why not, if they have that population and wield a strong economic influence? But the issue is that Yorubas won't leave their region to go and contribute massively in the development of another region just like Igbos do. So why will their place in the politics of other regions be recognized?

Igbos make up probably up to 40% or more of Lagos. There are even areas in Lagos that have an Igbo population of close to 70-80%. How then will it be a big deal to have an Igbo representing such an area in the house of assembly or house of reps?

You guys should understand that Lagos is a cosmopolitan city, just like Abuja. These are the 2 real cosmopolitan cities in Nigeria. Port Harcourt comes a distant 3rd. In cosmopolitan cities, tribal factors are not very important. That's why in a cosmopolitan country like the US, a black man is the president and heavens have not fallen. That is the sacrifice of having a complex and dynamic city like Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
cheesy Nwanne biko orubeghi nke otu ahu
Arysexy:
Oba ngakwaa iko

Oba bia lacha ike nsi m

Oba Bulukwa okuko uzo lakpuo

Oba ina ayi ara

tikademus ayam, woged ayam, biko kwa nwannemus apply obiyadinma via the keske.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is when the phrase "Think outside the box" is practicalised.... The new word to describe that Phrase now should be:
DONBABAJAY

. For example: you dont have to follow the Usual trend. Sometimes, in order to succeed, you need to "DONBABAJAY"

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
idupaul:

Ohh so the PDP sent the Oba of Lagos to make that comment.. How smart of U?

Let them continue blaming PDP for their stupi.dity. They were all hailing the oba's threatening and hate filled utterances since yesterday.

If Agbaje wins on Saturday, it would be because lagos state govt created and allowed the wound to fester with their incessant disruption of businesses, indiscriminate revenue drive, arrogance and tribal drivels.

Oba Akiolu has shot himself in the foot and its now taking a different direction because Don jazzy made a suggestion. What rubbish. Akiolu was clearly angry, threatening and meant what he said. He isn't working for Agbaje or PDP.

This man was a corrupt ex police man who is used to having bundles of egunje brought to him, it's a habit he has maintained through fashola's magnanimity and other illegal levies collected from hard working business men all over Lagos. He mentioned continuity as reason to support Ambode!! Wrong, he is worried about the loots that might be affects by change that is about to sweep Lagos.

Agbaje should win let's see how we all end in lagoons.

Akiolu is a bum.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
IGBOS WHEN WILL OUR EYES OPEN? WHEN WILL WE LEARN?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN SO THAT WE WILL RELOCATE AND GO AND DEVELOP SOUTHEAST OUR LEGACY?

AM UNHAPPY EVERYDAY FOR MY FOLLOW IGBOS FOR ABANDONING SOUTHEAST WHERE GOD PLACED US AND WANTS US TO DEVELOP, FOR LANDS WHERE WE WILL BE ALWAYS INSULTED, ATTACKED AND KILLED

THIS KIND OF EMBARRASSING INSULT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE IGBOS LEARN LESSON THAT EAST WEST NORTH SOUTH HOME IS THE BEST.

IGBOS PLEASE COME HOME LETS DEVELOP OUR HOME LAND. BECAUSE WE WILL FOREVER BE STRANGERS ELSEWHERE.

THIS IS THE REASON WHY I REFUSES TO SETTLE ANYWHERE OUTSIDE SOUTHEAST.

IGBOS PLEASE COME HOME! LETS BUILD OUR INHERITANCE!!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Tzmilez: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Truth be told, Oba of Lagos is working for JK we call this blood not water, no matter how bad a police man little brother is he will spare him and arrest the innocent son of another man.

I have been in Lagos for over 15years now a typical igbo man will come to Lagos and in 2years time bring 2 other of his relatives to Lagos, a wise Igbo man will Vote APC, because for over 16years the federal government has denied Lagos its right, and imagine Buhari as President dropping the right budget for Lagos yearly, Lagos will be better than what it is.

I will advise you watch closely before you cast your vote, they said Tinubu is corrupt but he set up companies / firms and employed Nigerian he has the capacity to employ white people but instead his companies are built here.

For 16years the FG has abandoned Lagos, and not withstanding Lagos is far developed than most states eating from the FG wallet. I will Vote APC and I will advise you to do SAME!!! I can't trust PDP with Lagos state not now maybe after 4years but not now that they're losing everything !

IvotedGMB and I will VOTE AMBODE come April 11

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by 1009ja: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Isn't the Oba a retired policeman?
What do you expect from a former tout?
That he now sits naked on chair in front of cameras
does not change the fact he is a retired toll collector.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
freshdude99:

Bros make u ma see the kind thing wey u post nau.... Uptil now the oba never come apologize o. My bro if the north threatens that they will kill all monkeys and baboons shld dey loose (we say dey naive), how much more the west with all their education? Is the oba naive too All these threats won't move us forward. Same Igbos dey threatened have investment worth over 45trn in abj alone, sure in Lagos is wey more than that
Nowhere did I justify his comment but we should not allow that to lead to unnecessary troubles.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by libertyfather(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2015

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by udokpuenyi(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tzmilez:
Truth be told, Oba of Lagos is working for JK we call this blood not water, no matter how bad a police man little brother is he will spare him and arrest the innocent son of another man.

I have been in Lagos for over 15years now a typical igbo man will come to Lagos and in 2years time bring 2 other of his relatives to Lagos, a wise Igbo man will Vote APC, because for over 16years the federal government has denied Lagos its right, and imagine Buhari as President dropping the right budget for Lagos yearly, Lagos will be better than what it is.

I will advise you watch closely before you cast your vote, they said Tinubu is corrupt but he set up companies / firms and employed Nigerian he has the capacity to employ white people but instead his companies are built here.

For 16years the FG has abandoned Lagos, and not withstanding Lagos is far developed than most states eating from the FG wallet. I will Vote APC and I will advise you to do SAME!!! I can't trust PDP with Lagos state not now maybe after 4years but not now that they're losing everything !

IvotedGMB and I will VOTE AMBODE come April 11

I think this propaganda and twist of issues is for the gullible minds. It is an insult to common wisdom.
Why not tell us another story, may be Oba Akiolu is working to thwart Buhari's victory

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by greggng: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
Don jazy is a wise man I saw this in my dream today. He is working for jk. But logosians re wiser. The same way fani kayode worked for apc.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by NaijaTweets(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
aanumama:
Maybe, maybe not!
Those men pictured with ambode are not smiling o.

You need glasses to see them smiling?!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Brugo(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
AustineE1:

just may be you are not as smart as you think you are,after your long epistle,you didnt deem it necessary to condemn your Oba who sowed the seed of discord but you ended up blaming it on the door steps of Jimi Agbaje,as if Jimi is not a yoruba man and full blood Lagosian.For your informatn,your Tinubu and Fashola started this tribalism with their obnoxious laws that are Fashioned to go against non-indigenes,including the infamous deportation of Igbos.Pls save us your preaching and learn to call 'a spade a spade'!

Quote just one obnoxious law against non indigenes. Just one. Hope you realise that Yorubas from ogun, ondo, oyo, etc are also non indigenes.

Oya quote.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by BraniacX(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Given, Don jazzy is smart enough to infer connotations of complicity and therewith shift the burden of blame to another doorstep, I am also smart enough to remember that don jazzy has to earn his APC endorsement stipends no matter how small big it may be

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by samuelson06(m): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
soe:
Truth be told....until JK started his campaign, Lagos didnt have Igbos, Yorubas or Hausas. All she had were Lagosians. The hussles and buzzles...the hard life...the struggle for survival...from the bus conductors..to the bus drivers...passengers...commuters...agbero...bla bla bla...they all spoke a common Lagos language...with the common Lagos sharpness...common Lagos alertness and a common Lagos vision...the vision for a better developed, and peaceful Lagos of greater opportunities. This bond had built their drive for prosperity...from Tinubu to Fashola...working hand in hand with a very ethnic rich cabinet...made of pat utomi, joe igbokwe, ben akabueze, and a host of others, lagosians had always been lagosians. But like I said...that was until JK started his campaign.

Waoh!!! Nice piece. God bless you. I wish they'll listen to this. Bro, if you can be the kind of person I see in this write up and then refuse to let anything corrupt you, then you'll just end up being the best for your people and Nigeria at large.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot In The Buttocks By SARS In Rivers State. Photos / APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In / Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.