Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy (52373 Views)

My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan / Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. / Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by nduchucks: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Don Jazzy may very well be Doro Accurate.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Sheggy13(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
sweettease:

Nahhh, I was born in Lagos and I had my primary and secondary education in Lagos and I'm currently working in Lagos. In Lagos, we have Yoruba and other tribes, and I have experienced segregation, it's nothing personal, just stating experiences I've witnessed.
I want to please ask if anything is wrong with that..In Onitsha, is it not Igbo and other tribes or in PH, Ikwerre and other tribes?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Badebim(f): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sai Ambode
Sai APC
Sai LAGOS
SAI NIGERIA
cool
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Giddyprance(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mamatee07:
Don Jazzy is smart o

Truly the whole thing was like a show. How can an Oba say such especially since he clearly knew there were journalists in the room. I dey suspect too
he's working for PDP but his palace wrote to newspapers refuting the claim or should i say modifying it?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by standupguy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:
I have read this Oba/Igbo squabbles and I feel so irritated that the revered royal stool is being denigrated. What Kabiyesi Akiolu said was inappriopriate and uncalled for but we shouldn't allow that to be a platform to insult the Oba. If not for his age but for the seat he occupies. No catholic will be happy to see the Pope insulted neither will a Bini son smile when Oba of Benin is abused. We should try to refrain ourselves from causing more damage. Open confrontation is not the best way to douse the situation.

Vote Mr Jimi Agbaje(Lagos)
Vote Nyesome Wike(Rivers)
Vote Captain Iheanacho(Imo/APGA)

His highness made a very regrettable utterance but like I said after watching the video, I left he was joking which was evident by the laughing audience.
The shameful thing was people on here trying to justify what he said. So the insults you refer to we're mostly directed at people who were trying to justify it.

In democracy you vote any candidate who speaks to your issues. It's very simple.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by bchpeter: 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
aderonila18:
It seems many Igbos have seen through whatever it was. These are pictures of Ambode with Igbo traders and leaders today
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by bchpeter: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Badebim:
Sai Ambode
Sai APC
Sai LAGOS
SAI NIGERIA
cool
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by anonimi: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
nduchucks:
Don Jazzy may very well be Doro Accurate.

Or Doro Dullard eyi ti nje aka Agunmaniye grin
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by jaysniggs: 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
What baffles me is that we are living larger than people who had being president of nigeria before, buying up lands, our children going to one of the best schools, our children beating their children in waec, neco and jamb, we have produced more global players than anyother group that had being president, we dominate sports even before independence, we have produced more african best players than any other group, we manufacture cars which people who had being president are yet to manufacture, we dominate the commerce industry in west africa not nigeria

If your claims are true, then please educate your people to stay off politics, you guys suck at it big time and definitely not at Yoruba politics.
The Nigerian political scheme you people operate under is unfit for this current dispensation.
Yoruba politics have evolved farther ahead of others and we need you to stop dragging us back! If you can't deal with that please go back to your states of Origin and practice your tribal and sentimental politics.
This isn't hate this is just common sense!
After its all said and done
You'll be ranting about how Fashola deported people from your tribe.
Was it only Igbos he deported?
Didn't he deport Yorubas too back to Osun and Ibadan respectively?
Didn't he deport Hausas back to the North?
How many times did you hear Yorubas and Hausas rant and cry because of that?
What's this holier than thou mentality you people have?
You claim you are the best but you leave your various states to populate other places, forcing governments to take drastic decisions, choking indigenes in their various states, reducing opportunities that ordinarily should belong to indigenes!

If you want to co-exist in Lagos peacefully kindly learn how we play our politics here and don't do otherwise because if you do so you're grooming for another civil war mind you, you are in the enemy territory.
Peace!

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by andyanders: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
In fact I will insult the Oba, he is a complete mad dog.Only mad people behave the way he did. No sane person would have spoken the way the Oba spoke. I will insult him because he has made mockery of himself and deserve not to be a King.He is a contradiction to human history.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by adebisicutie: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Me sef don dey think am I agree with him
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by upsonn(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
AustineE1:

just may be you are not as smart as you think you are,after your long epistle,you didnt deem it necessary to condemn your Oba who sowed the seed of discord but you ended up blaming it on the door steps of Jimi Agbaje,as if Jimi is not a yoruba man and full blood Lagosian.For your informatn,your Tinubu and Fashola started this tribalism with their obnoxious laws that are Fashioned to go against non-indigenes,including the infamous deportation of Igbos.Pls save us your preaching and learn to call 'a spade a spade'!

Ibo feeling too important is not bad afterall... If truly, lagosian dislike lbo you won't be in any government position in lagos... How many non indigene is holding any tangible position in the ss and se.. Unah better pack well.... For what it is which is one #Nigeria. Let there be peace....

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by jenti: 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
My ppl, Blv me

!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT BE DECEIVED !!!!!!
OBA AKIOLU IS WORKING FOR HIS COUSIN AND
FOR PDP
THIS WAS THE SAME TACTICS THAT PDP USED IN OGUN STATE TO SWAY VOTERS OPINION AGAINST OLUSEGUN OSOBA IN 2003 AND THEY WON.

IN 2003 OGUN STATE GOVERNORSHIP POLL
PDP STARTED PAINTING THEIR GOVENORSHIP CANDIDATE'S POSTERS AND BILLBOARDS IN THE STATE CAPITAL. EVERYONE THOUGHT IT WAS THE THEN AD ( ALLIANCE FOR DEMOCRACY )THAT WAS DOING IT. THE ACTION WAD CONDEMNED AND THE PEOPLE VOTED AGINST THE INCUBENT GOV. OSOBA

IT WAS MUCH LATER WHEN THEY HAD INTRAPARTY CRISIS IN PDP THAT THEY CONFESSED IT WAS DONE BY THEIR MEMBERS TO POISON THE PEOPLES OPINION

NDIGBOS BE WISE. OBA AKIOLU IS USING HIS POLICE TRAINING TO SWAY OPINIONS AGAINST APC.

HE IS SIMPLY JEALOUS OF THE ENCOMIUMS ON JAGABAN & WANTS TO PUNISH APC

SHINE YOUR EYES NDIGBOS

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
AustineE1:

just may be you are not as smart as you think you are,after your long epistle,you didnt deem it necessary to condemn your Oba who sowed the seed of discord but you ended up blaming it on the door steps of Jimi Agbaje,as if Jimi is not a yoruba man and full blood Lagosian.For your informatn,your Tinubu and Fashola started this tribalism with their obnoxious laws that are Fashioned to go against non-indigenes,including the infamous deportation of Igbos.Pls save us your preaching and learn to call 'a spade a spade'!

are you minding bloody yoruba sows that continue to support ethnic bigotry and genocide on nairaland. they abound, be it in the religion, islam, politics section, many bigoted yorubas cannot just but let it all out. if not for daylight and some sense of democracy, Igbos would be murdered in their sleep and dumped at the cameroon border
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Happytina(f): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
okey ooo
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by pure2012soul(m): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
APC damage control strategy. Wonder how much they paid Don Jazzy

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by udokpuenyi(m): 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
What is Jimi Agbaje's crime against his brothers Yorubas, can someone please highlight them one after the other.
How can Oba who claims he owns Lagos Openly hates his brother with passion and also hate people that loves him.
Is it a crime now to contest for an elective position on his own fathers land?
Can common sense prevail on this bandwagon movement against a man who did nothing wrong other than asking to be
Voted in to liberated us from a fierce fiefdom that hold Lagos state down against the wish of the common man.
Can God really forgive us over what we are doing to Jimi?
Please whoever knows the Crimes and Atrocities Jimi committed against Lagosian should please for posterity sake
come out and mentioned them

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by chillian(f): 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:
I have read this Oba/Igbo squabbles and I feel so irritated that the revered royal stool is being denigrated. What Kabiyesi Akiolu said was inappriopriate and uncalled for but we shouldn't allow that to be a platform to insult the Oba. If not for his age but for the seat he occupies. No catholic will be happy to see the Pope insulted neither will a Bini son smile when Oba of Benin is abused. We should try to refrain ourselves from causing more damage. Open confrontation is not the best way to douse the situation.

you dey on point
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
I think you are bereft of ideas, I would have like you to dispute my claims
jaysniggs:

If your claims are true, then please educate your people to stay off politics, you guys suck at it big time and definitely not at Yoruba politics.
The Nigerian political scheme you people operate under is unfit for this current dispensation.
Yoruba politics have evolved farther ahead of others and we need you to stop dragging us back! If you can't deal with that please go back to your states of Origin and practice your tribal and sentimental politics.
This isn't hate this is just common sense!
After its all said and done
You'll be ranting about how Fashola deported people from your tribe.
Was it only Igbos he deported?
Didn't he deport Yorubas too back to Osun and Ibadan respectively?
Didn't he deport Hausas back to the North?
How many times did you hear Yorubas and Hausas rant and cry because of that?
What's this holier than thou mentality you people have?
You claim you are the best but you leave your various states to populate other places, forcing governments to take drastic decisions, choking indigenes in their various states, reducing opportunities that ordinarily should belong to indigenes!

If you want to co-exist in Lagos peacefully kindly learn how we play our politics here and don't do otherwise because if you do so you're grooming for another civil war mind you, you are in the enemy territory.
Peace!
play your kind of politics? That is insanity cos we are not same people, we are different, go back to where? Were you in lagos when Igbos shut their businesses to honor DIM EMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU (DIMKPA ASAA) how was it like? Do I say that the lord of the manor was shorth sighted when he was fighting for one nigeria? You guys fought for one nigeria even when we wanted out, I want you to tell your bros to stop selling their land, as much as they continue selling it, you shall continue ranting.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Mamatee07: 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
udokpuenyi:
What is Jimi Agbaje's crime against his brothers Yorubas, can someone please highlight them one after the other.
How can Oba who claims he owns Lagos Openly hates his brother with passion and also hate people that loves him.
Is it a crime now to contest for an elective position on his own fathers land?

The problem is PDP, they have failed everywhere in SW they've been tried. We are not ready for them to ruin Lagos
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by jenti: 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
2287924_jefflammyusdwq_jpeg_jpeg96b5f101c0d6e28b33d2c4eda4b3b815
[img]THIS PICTURE SPEAKS VOLUME. SEE HOW CONTEMPTUOUS YHE OBA IS BEING VIEWED BY JAGABAN & BRF. THIS OBA IS WORKING FOR JK[/img]
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by chrisviral(m): 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
We are already buying plots in Lagoon, rush now for yours oo grin
Bus o set ooo

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Dsholla: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
sweettease:
Tah.... Don jazzy just stop it, why are you trying to change it? angry
becos the guy see road

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by wiloy2k8(m): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:

if he is insulted good for him . the number 1 citizen of Nigeria was also insulted .
he should be insulted more and more so that clerics / obas shldnt be involved in politics ..
he shld be arrested for this .
stupid old fool that thinks he is God or cant be arrested .
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by udokpuenyi(m): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mamatee07:

The problem is PDP, they have failed everywhere in SW they've been tried. We are not ready for them to ruin Lagos
Hatred for a man based on his political affiliation has no place in the modern day, it is tantamount to absurdity. He must use
A platform to contest for an election. what is personal mindset to leadership. is he connected with the plight of the commoner?
does he has the attitude to deliver democratic values? My brother, these are the kind of questions we should be asking. Unfortunately with all
Our acclaimed modern day sophistication, we still still allowed ourself to be used by selfish politician.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by olareed(m): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
udokpuenyi:

Take time and watch that video again, listen and digest the statements one after another, take note the rise and pitch and tones behind the utterances and then come back and review your post
your going back bro...he subtly withdrew his statement, and Ambode, Tinubu and others never took his back...so what more bro?...

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by wiloy2k8(m): 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
jenti:
My ppl, Blv me

!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT BE DECEIVED !!!!!!
OBA AKIOLU IS WORKING FOR HIS COUSIN AND
FOR PDP
THIS WAS THE SAME TACTICS THAT PDP USED IN OGUN STATE TO SWAY VOTERS OPINION AGAINST OLUSEGUN OSOBA IN 2003 AND THEY WON.

IN 2003 OGUN STATE GOVERNORSHIP POLL
PDP STARTED PAINTING THEIR GOVENORSHIP CANDIDATE'S POSTERS AND BILLBOARDS IN THE STATE CAPITAL. EVERYONE THOUGHT IT WAS THE THEN AD ( ALLIANCE FOR DEMOCRACY )THAT WAS DOING IT. THE ACTION WAD CONDEMNED AND THE PEOPLE VOTED AGINST THE INCUBENT GOV. OSOBA

IT WAS MUCH LATER WHEN THEY HAD INTRAPARTY CRISIS IN PDP THAT THEY CONFESSED IT WAS DONE BY THEIR MEMBERS TO POISON THE PEOPLES OPINION

NDIGBOS BE WISE. OBA AKIOLU IS USING HIS POLICE TRAINING TO SWAY OPINIONS AGAINST APC.

HE IS SIMPLY JEALOUS OF THE ENCOMIUMS ON JAGABAN & WANTS TO PUNISH APC

SHINE YOUR EYES NDIGBOS

oga na lie . he was working for APC .
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by femeritus: 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is all political gimmick meant to serve as a red herring. The first time I saw the comment I knew the covert intentions behind it. Anyone who cares to listen to it or read it with an unbiased mind will see the real intentions behind it.

The whole statement sounded so childish and ludicrous that even a five-year old would not utter such in public in this century. Among other things, it was meant to irk the Igbo people and as a ripple effect goad them to voting massively for Agbaje out of annoyance. It was also meant to portray APC in bad light and give the party some negative publicity.

If you have read about how the Israeli Prime Minister won the recent election, then you would be able to connect the dots. Netanyahu's strategists appealed to pity and emotions of the people and that won them the election. They made the electorate believe they were losing. According, to them, the more the electorate were made to believe the PM was losing, the more their sympathy would grow and this would translate into massive voting. That was how the election was won and lost.

It is the same with the Oba's statement. Please don't be deceived people.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by crazygod(m): 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
Typical of APC, turning a situation into a conspiracy by the opposition and using a celebrity to propel their message. U guys won't get away with it that easily. U effed up badly when ur oba showed he has diarrhoea of the mouth and now u're trying to turn the tables around? Not working.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by jenti: 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
[size=16pt]SEE HOW JAGABAN & BRF ARE LOOKING AT THE OBA CONTEMPTUOSLY. THIS OBA NA PDP 100%. HE WANTS TO SWAY THE OPINION OF NDIGBOS AGAINST AMBODE & APC[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by ArodeTsolaye: 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
zimoni:
Sango is going to kill Jimi Agbaje eventually.

He started this madness.

The divisive politics has consumed him already.

He's finished politically.

It's only a BasKarT that does what JustKidding does.

Omo Ale Jati Jati.

Ambode till 2023.

Let them vote for PDP, we have huge Hausa votes(at least 80%).

So, NO SHAKING WHATSOEVER.

GOD PUNISH DEVIL.

AMBODE TILL 2023.

AMBODE NOONI.

KABIYESI HAS SPOKEN.

Lobatan.

Konmight, when did you become an APC brat?

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:

Correct canvaser..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US / Rotimi Amaechi Releases Statement On Confrontation In Port Harcourt Today! S / Army Major Churchill Orji Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.