Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women (24020 Views)

Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) / Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook / Light Skin Black Women Discriminating Against Dark Skinned Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by bukatyne(f): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2015
YourCoffin:

Without having to venture that far, kindly read the comments above mine.

Yes. And I really don't understand why people won't just leave other people's preferences alone.

I thought you were talking about a personal experience hence my question as to where you are/were based.
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2015
crackhaus:

Oh come on now, black men are not the ones wearing Brazilian, Indian, and Moroccan hair extensions just to look attractive.
Black men are also not the ones bleaching and wearing coloured contact lenses just to appear biracial. cheesycheesy

So tell me, who do you think is really defeated?

Is it the black man who does not have to look/feel/seem white just to attract women and be successful, or is it the black woman who has become so subjected to the choices and whims of black men, so much that she has to tweak herself and be artificial just to attract the same black men she thinks are defeated?
Your logic is Noble Prize worthy... grin

If the black man is perpetually defeated by the white man, then the black woman is consequently conquered by the black man - not my opinion though, just finishing your sentence for you. gringrin

Brotherly I tire for dat kain thing, the black man has been defeated yet he sleeps with any woman he desires from any country or continent.... white, black, red, green and yellow, mongoloid, Caucasian, Australian etc... they all feel the black man....
Defeated my foot, as far as this love game is concerned, the black man is the ultimate conqueror...
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Stillfire: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
I used to think the weave craze was just for fashion. Africans copied because that is what the American stars are doing. When afro was the craze there, we copied, when weave and relaxed hair became the norm we imitated them. I did not for once feel I was trying to be white, there was no consciousness of race, or black men like this or that nonsense. That was not my reality.

Now growing up you will get a rude awakening that things run deeper than they appear, why certain things became what they are today and realize corporate America or UK does NOT accept black hair, braided or let loose as an Afro. It is not seen as professional. In america it is seen as militancy. A defiance against the system.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-31914177

What on earth is wrong in that ladies hairstyle in the link up there?
Black women will do themselves a world of good to keep their hair in it's natural state.

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by crackhaus: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
njokusboy:

Brotherly I tire for dat kain thing, the black man has been defeated yet he sleeps with any woman he desires from any country or continent.... white, black, red, green and yellow, mongoloid, Caucasian, Australian etc... they all feel the black man....
Defeated my foot, as far as this love game is concerned, the black man is the ultimate conqueror...
But really though, I don't understand why she had to be so angry just because Kendrick Lamar chose to be with someone of lighter shade.

Maybe if she was married with kids or living a happy and content life, she'd have less time hating on the next brother for his dating preferences.

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Stillfire:
I used to think the weave craze was just for fashion. Africans copied because that is what the American stars are doing. When afro was the craze there, we copied, when weave and relaxed hair became the norm we imitated them. I did not for once feel I was trying to be white, there was no consciousness of race, or black men like this or that nonsense. That was not my reality.

Now growing up you will get a rude awakening that things run deeper than they appear, why certain things became what they are today and realize corporate America or UK does NOT accept black hair, braided or let loose as an Afro. It is not seen as professional. In america it is seen as militancy. A defiance against the system.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-31914177

What on earth is wrong in that ladies hairstyle in the link up there?
Black women will do themselves a world of good to keep their hair in it's natural state.

If you copy my hairstyle and bleach your skin lyk mine, it simply means you re not comfortable with the way you are and desire to be like me... even a fool can deduce that...
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Stillfire: 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
njokusboy:

Let it be known here that I do understand that this is the height of success for the black man D, while his counterparts are taking over his continent, killing his sensibilities, and likely to be killed senselessly on the streets of America and Europe. That is the height of success I guess. grin

Black women stop complaining, just accept it, before una kill yaself. grin

4 Likes

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by bukatyne(f): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
crackhaus:

But really though, I don't understand why she had to be so angry just because Kendrick Lamar chose to be with someone of lighter shade.

Maybe if she was married with kids or living a happy and content life, she'd have less time hating on the next brother for his dating preferences.

She is 'angry' because the guy uses 'dark skinned' women to sell himself and marries a 'white skinned' one

More like practice what you preach and imitation is the best form of flattery.

If you want to flatter 'dark skinned' women, what is the best way than to marry a 'dark skinned' one?

However, the activist need not break a sweat because Marketers and people who sell themselves/a brand do it all the time.

I do not know what her marriage or her living a content life has to do here (except if she was expecting Kendrick to propose to her which is a new set of ball all together)

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by bukatyne(f): 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
njokusboy:

If you copy my hairstyle and bleach your skin lyk mine, it simply means you re not comfortable with the way you are and desire to be like me... even a fool can deduce that...

And marrying a lighter skinned person doesn't denote that?

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
crackhaus:

She's just a frustrated black woman... Black men abhor people like her because of her bitter mentality and not because of her colour...
Lemme Google her pic, na God go punsih her if she wears wig...
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
bukatyne:

And marrying a lighter skinned person doesn't denote that?

How exactly is marrying a light skinned black woman equivalent to wanting to be white as against bleaching my skin to be white.... does marrying a white woman guarantee that I'd become light complexioned the next day Isn't it only a matter of preference, how does it relate?
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by crackhaus: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
bukatyne:

She is 'angry' because the guy uses 'dark skinned' women to sell himself and marries a 'white skinned' one

More like practice what you preach and imitation is the best form of flattery.

If you want to flatter 'dark skinned' women, what is the best way than to marry a 'dark skinned' one?

However, the activist need not break a sweat because Marketers and people who sell themselves/a brand do it all the time.

I do not know what her marriage or her living a content life has to do here (except if she was expecting Kendrick to propose to her which is a new set of ball all together)
So after using dark-skin women to sell himself, he consequently becomes obligated to fall in love with one?

Err, someone who lives a content life and is happy with herself OR is married with kids running around that keep her busy, should not be angry what shade of woman a rapper chooses to be with - that's what it has to do with it.

And yea, maybe she even secretly desires the dude...just saying grin
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by crackhaus: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Stillfire:

Let it be known here that I do understand that this is the height of success for the black man D, while his counterparts are taking over his continent, killing his sensibilities, and likely to be killed senselessly on the streets of America and Europe. That is the height of success I guess. grin

You know very well that's not how he meant it.
Men don't equate number of women acquired to success (at least not financial/economic success).

You're just trying to be sensational.
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by bukatyne(f): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
crackhaus:

So after using dark-skin women to sell himself, he consequently becomes obligated to fall in love with one?

Depends on how you look at it. look at it as practice what you preach... If you would hype the black skinned girl, she should be good enough for marriage. It is how you would feel seeing Don Jazzy leave Loya Milk for Peak Milk in the supermarket after promoting Loya Milk grin

However, like I said in my first post here, he was already with his girl before his brand and I do not expect him to be foolish to dump her for a poster dark girl.

Maybe he is just a business and pleasure apart guy.

crackhaus:
Err, someone who lives a content life and is happy with herself OR is married with kids running around and keeping her busy, should not be angry what shade of woman a rapper chooses to be with - that's what it has to do with it.

She is an activist and it is her business.. She might have kids round about at home or be chilling somewhere now for all we care. She sees it as a betrayal of their struggles. He was probably popular in their community because he identified with them.

And he was 'wise' enough not to show his girl so he can sell the black affinity wella and make his doe. This guy would make a splendid Nigerian politician.

crackhaus:
And yea, maybe she even secretly desires the dude...just saying grin

Who knows? sometimes, there is sometimes more than meets the eye.
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Stillfire: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
njokusboy:

The fool is the person that refuses to acknowledge that certain things are done because of the nuances and abrasive attack thrown at them. Anorexia is more of a problem in the white community Because white men prefer skinny women. Bleaching is a problem in the black community because black men prefer light women cheesy. Darker skinned women need to accept this fact!

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Stillfire:

Shame on you, aren't you the same one dat claimed the black man has been defeated nd I am here trying to point out how we have been dominant as far as relationships/marriage is concerned... why is arguing with you guys so difficult...
Owk, wat have you and other black women achieve, aren't you the ones clamouring gender equality, why wait on the black man to take the lead... why hinge success on the shoulders of the black man alone.... what are the roles of the black woman in all this??are you pple Electric poles
How will Africa develop when the black woman is looking for the latest Peruvian hair to buy, most of which she doesn't pay for?

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by bukatyne(f): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
njokusboy:

How exactly is marrying a light skinned black woman equivalent to wanting to be white as against bleaching my skin to be white.... does marrying a white woman guarantee that I'd become light complexioned the next day Isn't it only a matter of preference, how does it relate?

Strange that wanting a light skinned girl is preference however wearing extensions is self hate

Marrying light skinned ladies ensures lighter skinned kids; our actions and inactions can be interpreted anyhow.

Besides, I do not think Nigerian girls who bleach et al want to be 'white'.

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
crackhaus:

Men don't equate number of women acquired to success (at least not financial/economic success).

You dey mind her
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Stillfire: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
crackhaus:

Sensational? Rotflmao! The truth MUST be spoken on this thread and black men and women must listen. Black men were lynched if they as much as took a look at white women, while white men ra.ped their women. It wasn't long ago the lynching stopped. So I do understand why it is a success story for the black man to be able to f..uck! Rotflmao. grin He would have been killed in the past. So my brother enjoy!

5 Likes

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Stillfire:

The fool is the person that refuses to acknowledge that certain things are done because of the nuances and abrasive attack thrown at them. Anorexia is more of a problem in the white community Because white men prefer skinny women. Bleaching is a problem in the black community because black men prefer light women cheesy. Darker skinned women need to accept this fact!

The real fool is actually the person who let's other pples opinion define them... That person suffers from inferiority complex.. Bleaching is a problem in the black community because the black woman has low self esteem.
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by TV01(m): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
njokusboy:
grin
njokusboy thank you jor...your life will be sweet and long. Just the kind of thread I needed for a good femnivorous meal - and so many delicacies available grin!

I'm besides myself with excitement - so giddy I don't even know where to start cheesy" Oya let me be a little serious first;

Funny how many of our femisnist/blacktavist wannabees totally omit - or willfully ignore - the fact that many "black men" are able to make a choice of mate without any colour consideration whatsoever?

Be that because they were raised with no real consciousness of the difference, or perhaps have grown past it, or even are wise enough to see that ultimately it's at best an inconsequential consideration in a long term relationship - especially when placed alongside more important things like character attributes and worldview.

They always have to ascribe a pernicious reason, usually falling back on the old "self-loathing" trope. The fact is in a global mating market black women are lowest in the hierarchy - relative to all other women and black men. This is to put it frankly - colossal butt-hurt" masquerading as serious polemic grin!

Face up to the truth; universally there is a generally correlated scale/hierarchy. Light at the top Charcoal at the bottom. But, and this is a big butt - see what I did there grin - there are myriad ther things that factor into mate choice (and no one should be denied there preferences - not least because they have to live with them).

His choice is fit, thin, pretty, well accomplished and a long-standing friend. She is focusing on "skin tone" as a proxy because she falls short in all the other measures. Hate, pure and simple.

Any women that presents herself well will attract a suitable mate. I speak as one who has dated white and various shades of black women. Settling on a chocolate skinned beauty - even though I always preferred the "Ghana black" type. Ultimately, race or skin tone were negligible considerations.

And please note black womens surfeit of testosterone doesn't help their cause either - another universally correlated scale is femininity. Generally men prefer more feminine women, not headstrong and aggressive types. Sisters work on yourselves - the "fake weaves" would be a good place to start cheesy!

TV

Feminism = fat, ugly - and sometimes blackie shine - women trying to cockblock grin!
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
bukatyne:

Strange that wanting a light skinned girl is preference however wearing extensions is self hate

Marrying light skinned ladies ensures lighter skinned kids; our actions and inactions can be interpreted anyhow.

Besides, I do not think Nigerian girls who bleach et al want to be 'white'.

You need to read back, I wasn't the one who brought up the self hate issue... but I insist that any black person that bleach suffers from self hate..
So what colour do black pple who bleach want to become... Green white green abi? Nigerian flag..
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by crackhaus: 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
bukatyne:

Depends on how you look at it. look at it as practice what you preach... If you would hype the black skinned girl, she should be good enough for marriage. It is how you would feel seeing Don Jazzy leave Loya Milk for Peak Milk in the supermarket after promoting Loya Milk grin
Yea I get this...but being with a light skin woman doesn't automatically mean women of darker shade are not good enough for marriage - he fell in love with someone and that's that.

So if Don Jazzy doesn't see Loya Milk in the supermarket closest to him (but there's Peak Milk), he must drive or walk a farther distance to get it at another supermarket because he promotes it?
Aren't both brands the same milk? gringrin

However, like I said in my first post here, he was already with his girl before his brand and I do not expect him to be foolish to dump her for a poster dark girl.

Maybe he is just a business and pleasure apart guy.
Agreed.

She is an activist and it is her business.. She might have kids round about at home or be chilling somewhere now for all we care. She sees it as a betrayal of their struggles. He was probably popular in their community because he identified with them.

And he was 'wise' enough not to show his girl so he can sell the black affinity wella and make his doe. This guy would make a splendid Nigerian politician.
As an activist, she should know how to pick her battles.

The light-skin woman is still seen by the white man as AA just as much as she is. She's the one separating herself and drawing lines between dark shade and lighter shade of the same black woman.
Self-hate and low self-esteem is all I can ascribe that to, she's still not over her unfortunate past.

Who knows? sometimes, there is sometimes more than meets the eye
Indeed.
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
TV01:

njokusboy thank you jor...your life will be sweet and long. Just the kind of thread I needed for a good femnivorous meal - and so many delicacies available grin!

I'm besides myself with excitement - so giddy I don't even know where to start cheesy" Oya let me be a little serious first;

Funny how many of our femisnist/blacktavist wannabees totally omit - or willfully ignore - the fact that many "black men" are able to make a choice of mate without any colour consideration whatsoever?

Be that because they were raised with no real consciousness of the difference, or perhaps have grown past it, or even are wise enough to see that ultimately it's at best an inconsequential consideration in a long term relationship - especially when placed alongside more important things like character attributes and worldview.

They always have to ascribe a pernicious reason, usually falling back on the old "self-loathing" trope. The fact is in a global mating market black women are lowest in the hierarchy - relative to all other women and black men. This is to put it frankly - colossal butt-hurt" masquerading as serious polemic grin!

Face up to the truth; universally there is a generally correlated scale/hierarchy. Light at the top Charcoal at the bottom. But, and this is a big butt - see what I did there grin - there are myriad ther things that factor into mate choice (and no one should be denied there preferences - not least because they have to live with them).

His choice is fit, thin, pretty, well accomplished and a long-standing friend. She is focusing on "skin tone" as a proxy because she falls short in all the other measures. Hate, pure and simple.

Any women that presents herself well will attract a suitable mate. I speak as one who has dated white and various shades of black women. Settling on a chocolate skinned beauty - even though I always preferred the "Ghana black" type. Ultimately, race or skin tone were negligible considerations.

And please note black womens surfeit of testosterone doesn't help their cause either - another universally correlated scale is femininity. Generally men prefer more feminine women, not headstrong and aggressive types. Sisters work on yourselves - the "fake weaves" would be a good place to start cheesy!

TV

Feminism = fat, ugly - and sometimes blackie shine - women trying to cockblock grin!

Hhahahahahaha...
Well don sir, you couldn't have said it better
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by crackhaus: 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Stillfire:

Sensational? Rotflmao! The truth MUST be spoken on this thread and black men and women must listen. Black men were lynched if they as much as took a look at white women, while white men ra.ped their women. It wasn't long ago the lynching stopped. So I do understand why it is a success story for the black man to be able to f..uck! Rotflmao. grin He would have been killed in the past. So my brother enjoy!
Still on a sensational row you are.

Have at it. gringrin
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by bukatyne(f): 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
njokusboy:

You need to read back, I wasn't the one who brought up the self hate issue... but I insist that any black person that bleach suffers from self hate..
So what colour do black pple who bleach want to become... Green white green abi? Nigerian flag..

Nigerian people who bleach (yeah, men bleach also) do not bleach because they want to be like whites; they do so because the Nigerian society sees fair as beautiful; the fairer, the finer and the more you are 'enjoying' grin

Besides, our sun is harsh and makes us darker; some people bleach to counter the effects of the sun tongue

My point is that it is not out of 'self hate' or wanting to become a white; they are probably still speaking their local dialect and living as others around them.

I do not know why AA bleach

And I never accused you of starting the self hate stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Stillfire: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
njokusboy:

Shame on you, aren't you the same one dat claimed the black man has been defeated nd I am here trying to point out how we have been dominant as far as relationships/marriage is concerned... why is arguing with you guys so difficult...
Owk, wat have you and other black women achieve, aren't you the ones clamouring gender equality, why wait on the black man to take the lead... why hinge success on the shoulders of the black man alone.... what are the roles of the black woman in all this??are you pple Electric poles
How will Africa develop when the black woman is looking for the latest Peruvian hair to buy, most of which she doesn't pay for?

Dominant in relationships? Hahaha. grin When you are the most likely to divorce in all interracial combinations, and have the highest amount of bastards released into society? Bloody hell.
As long as patriarchy STILL exists, the woes of the African woman would forever be on the black man. grin As long as the senate, house of representatives, presidency still have majority men as rulers, the woes and the bastardization of the African continent will lie on the black man. You have had all these years to build a civilization for your women and children and there is absolutely nothing to show for it, instead you have gifted the world with more bastards trying to pull it off as relationship. The success story of the black man is to F..UCK! grin grin grin grin grin grin Not to build planes or go to the moon, but to F..UCK! Nothing more, nothing less! And black women need to accept it.
As I said before you distract me and accomplish your aim of insulting black women, black women need to ACCEPT the way things are and stop getting palpitations when they see light skin grin.

6 Likes

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by crackhaus: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
njokusboy:

She's just a frustrated black woman... Black men abhor people like her because of her bitter mentality and not because of her colour...
Lemme Google her pic, na God go punsih her if she wears wig...
gringrin
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
bukatyne:

Nigerian people who bleach (yeah, men bleach also) do not bleach because they want to be like whites; they do so because the Nigerian society sees fair as beautiful; the fairer, the finer and the more you are 'enjoying' grin

Besides, our sun is harsh and makes us darker; some people bleach to counter the effects of the sun tongue

My point is that it is not out of 'self hate' or wanting to become a white; they are probably still speaking their local dialect and living as others around them.

I do not know why AA bleach

And I never accused you of starting the self hate stuffs.

Hahahaha,
AA bleach because their weather dey scratch grin grin grin
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by bukatyne(f): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
crackhaus:

Yea I get this...but being with a light skin woman doesn't automatically mean women of darker shade are not good enough for marriage - he fell in love with someone and that's that.
Agreed
crackhaus:
So if Don Jazzy doesn't see Loya Milk in the supermarket closest to him (but there's Peak Milk), he must drive or walk a farther distance to get it at another supermarket because he promotes it?
Aren't both brands the same milk? gringrin.

Not a problem however if he leaves Loya Milk on the shelf and picks Peak Milk, then there will be a problem angry

crackhaus:
As an activist, she should know how to pick her battles.

The light-skin woman is still seen by the white man as AA just as much as she is. She's the one separating herself and drawing lines between dark shade and lighter shade of the same black woman.
Self-hate and low self-esteem is all I can ascribe that to, she's still not over her unfortunate past.
That is their struggle how tribe is ours and it is very real that's why Kendrick could cash in on it in the first place.

I do not pretend to understand it so I try to see it from their perspective and relate using brand ambassadorship here in Nigeria

It is big for them and we should respect that.
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by bukatyne(f): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
njokusboy:

Hahahaha,
AA bleach because their weather dey scratch grin grin grin

Well well

Perhaps it would subdue it
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by TV01(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
...ah, Coco, my favourite...holá!

cococandy:
Well don't we see it everyday on NL and all sorts of social media?
The praise for white women over black ones?
Some black men prefer white women - allow. The vast majority of black men prefer black women and marry black women.

cococandy:
A white one throws a tantrum and she's cute but the dark one does the same and she's labeled 'angry bitcch'.
Nope we are always sure to label hysterical entitlement princess for what they are. It's a tone neutral term grin!

cococandy:
A black guy will serve his white wife but will scream insubordination if his black wife doesn't serve him.
Not true. A man that "serves" his wife in his capacity as husband does so because he knows too. Not because she has a certain skin tone or he feels blessed to have her because she has.

cococandy:
You guys should free the woman.
Her pain is well felt.
I kinda feel you here. Her pain is palpable - he rage however is misdirected. Google her. She needs to do some squats, fix her hair and install an attitude adjustment - she'll be pleasantly surprised at the results cheesy.

cococandy:
We know you guys have a weakness for yellow skin and really no one has a right to dictate your preferences for you but Can you just let the lady vent in peace?
That would be a disservice - we should direct her a'right - as above - there is yet hope cool!

TV
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Stillfire:

Dominant in relationships? Hahaha. grin When you are the most likely to divorce in all interracial combinations, and have the highest amount of bastards released into society? Bloody hell.
As long as patriarchy STILL exists, the woes of the African woman would forever be on the black man. grin As long as the senate, house of representatives, presidency still have majority men as rulers, the woes and the bastardization of the African continent will lie on the black man. You have had all these years to build a civilization for your women and children and there is absolutely nothing to show for it, instead you have gifted the world with more bastards trying to pull it off as relationship. The success story of the black man is to F..UCK! grin grin grin grin grin grin Nothing more, nothing less! And black women need to accept it.
As I said before you distract me and accomplish your aim of insulting black women, black women need to ACCEPT the way things are and stop getting palpitations when they see light skin grin.

Lolzz, ofcourse, ur aim was to distract me... shey na me you wan carry do merry go round....
Pls, advice your comrades to stop bleaching, skin cancer dey.. They also need to leave us alone to make our choice...a word is enough for the dumb... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice / How to parent a Stubborn Ward / Who Are The Real Middle Class In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.