Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends (54343 Views)

10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Dopeyomi(m): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

Before nko! Dem go shout 4 u like say u wan rape dem.

ąήđ I feel embarrassed when qirls yell at me..

You'd here something like:
Leave me alone(in a harsh tone) I said is it by force grin
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by ivyy(f): 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Olutola88:
lol! Dumped by you?

And break your fragile heart? Hell no! grin
I'll pass tongue
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

It's even more annoying when one realizes that it takes same seconds typing k and ok.

I had to delete 2 female contacts on my BBM early this yr

1 Like

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by KingTom(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
i fit swim the deepest ocean for her.... grin
but only with this grin
It's advised grin
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by ronald4lif(m): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

I had to delete 2 female contacts on my BBM early this yr

Lol! Bad guy.

I don't even associate with such people anymore. I take them to be unserious minded. Thing is, some people just have to communicate based on the way you chat them up and how serious minded you are. If you do lame jokes or act in similar name they join the fray. I have never been an enthusiast to abbreviation. I mostly see those 'k' and 'I' on public forums like this one.

1 Like

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
you dey craze angry grin

Hahahahaha grin
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
ivyy:

Why do you lie so shocked

So easy to see through guys trust me

Huh. If u see the coded one, it will be difficult
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! Bad guy.

I don't even associate with such people anymore. I take them to be unserious minded. Thing is, some people just have to communicate based on the way you chat them up and how serious minded you are. If you do lame jokes or act in similar name they join the fray. I have never been an enthusiast to abbreviation. I mostly see those k and on public forums like this one.

Abi bro. At the bolded. Me too. Bros it's really irritating.

1 Like

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Olutola88(m): 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

I guess Yes except u tell me there are others. wink
What if I've never had a Girlfriend? What if Myself and my ex girlfriends separated on mutual grounds?
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
No man will ever reply posts with k. Except spacebookers grin
iffa hear...guys do it alot
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

I dey tell u. D emotional trauma as regards that point 1 is damn frustrating.
some guys use that point 1 too & i hate it, i will just log out.
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by KingTom(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Midehi:

iffa hear...guys do it alot
Na gays na grin
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Midehi:

some guys use that point 1 too & i hate it, i will just log out.

Really? Have neva come across such guys
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Olutola88:
What if I've never had a Girlfriend? What if Myself and my ex girlfriends separated on mutual grounds?

Hmmm then ur referring to an open relationship
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by kindnyce(m): 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
AFTER SHE DISCOVERS SAY D GUY NA BROKELORD cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed grin
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Greg2015(m): 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
All this things are true.......but we guys are the best to use this as an Excuse to free our babe after seen the Jerusalem and Her Judea......... Abi nah lie ?
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hmm.. Women nd tactics na wa o.. Well na dm life b dat..
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
lol @ "I"

1 Like

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Greg2015:
All this things are true.......but we guys are the best to use this as an Excuse to free our babe after seen the Jerusalem and Her Judea......... Abi nah lie ?

Guys are not guilty of point 1. I can defend that.
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by majestique(f): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
This is simply child's talk. Why give excuses when you don't want someone anymore? If a relationship isn't working, the right thing to do is call it off! albeit wisely.

1 Like

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by ojnnaco(m): 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hohohoho.. Its so true
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
aflyingbird:
lol @ "I"

I hate it 2 much
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
majestique:
This is simply child's talk. Why give excuses when you don't want someone anymore? If a relationship isn't working, the right thing to do is call it off! albeit wisely.

My dear, some derive pleasure in torturing guys with this act
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
do girls do that these days? "I" instead of "Hi", funny sha. never thought about that, you're giving me ideas now cheesy

wristwatch:

I hate it 2 much
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by james809: 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Eniqurl(f): 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Which one b excuse abeq straight to d point tongue
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Venom104: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Eniqurl:
Which one b excuse abeq straight to d point tongue

as in GUY, I NO DO AGAIN..
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by AJORE(m): 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
* she will travel without telling the guy, when she comes back and d guy ask her where ve U been since all ds days?..
girl...must I tell u b4 I go out/travel...mmmcchtmmm
* starting receiving strange calls in d present of the guy
* I called you yesterday no body pick the call.....I was busy then and my phone later went off...
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by sophtaf(f): 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
She no know the kind suffer wey these girls dey put us through! grin
enjoy every bit of it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" / Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.