Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends (54354 Views)

10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by nosike3(m): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
njideoby:
Men do make use of these excuses too.
tell me you're not njideka obi?
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
aflyingbird:
do girls do that these days? "I" instead of "Hi", funny sha. never thought about that, you're giving me ideas now cheesy

Eh ehn.. okay oo. Congrats in advance as u break d unlucky dude's heart. cheesy
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Chris95(m): 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
So fuckn True!!
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
nosike3:
tell me you're not njideka obi?

Who is that?
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
AJORE:
* she will travel without telling the guy, when she comes back and d guy ask her where ve U been since all ds days?..
girl...must I tell u b4 I go out/travel...mmmcchtmmm
* starting receiving strange calls in d present of the guy
* I called you yesterday no body pick the call.....I was busy then and my phone later went off...

O boy u sabi d game well. Terribly annoying.
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by AlphaDray: 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
I pray u don't experience it. Cos iif u do...if u do...hmmm!!...well? I pray u don't cos the story is BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chris95:
So fuckn True!!

cool
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by justjify(m): 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Number 5 kills me, 2 and 1 irritates me. What pleasure do girls gain in making guys go through these unnecessary emotional torture? Why not come out plain if you are tired of the affair?
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by sophtaf(f): 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Olutola88:
Well, I'm still waiting for that chic that'll dump me
wattayu feelin lik nw? undecided
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Eniqurl(f): 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Venom104:

as in GUY, I NO DO AGAIN..
Iswr u gt m...No time fr story.
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by boxypane(m): 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Been there.
Moral: take shit from nobody. Sumtimes we excuse wat we cherish, if its truely yours, it would come bak.
N.B: unfortunately, I no get time waste. I dump her b4 she says d words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by subbieD(f): 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Taaaaa!!!! Who get all Dat? undecided....guyz Ofcourse..... smh
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
justjify:
Number 5 kills me, 2 and 1 irritates me. What pleasure do girls gain in making guys go through these unnecessary emotional torture? Why not come out plain if you are tired of the affair?

Abi!!
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by justjify(m): 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
AlphaDray:
I pray u don't experience it. Cos iif u do...if u do...hmmm!!...well? I pray u don't cos the story is BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its terrible, gaskiya! They don't know what they put us through, yet they keep saying guys are heartless. Why won't we be heartless when they torture us and make us stop thinking like humans. Who are the true heart breakers? You have the answer, you know the answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by AlphaDray: 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
May God have mercy on some girls. I know some guys are bad but some girls are Really wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by shevi4mb(m): 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
I guess my girlfriend is @ d first stage... Ama do sometin quick, so d last stage won't cum as a shock...
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
subbieD:
Taaaaa!!!! Who get all Dat? undecided....guyz Ofcourse..... smh

Subbie are u saying guys do the listed points than gurls?
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by subbieD(f): 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
justjify:
Abeg, who Dey talk......Na guy?
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by subbieD(f): 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

Subbie are u saying guys do the listed points than gurls?
Not Jst more,MUCH MORE.....U deserve it If u gt it....#shikena
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by o3one: 12:01am On Apr 09, 2015
true Ryan my broda
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 09, 2015
boxypane:
Been there.
Moral: take shit from nobody. Sumtimes we excuse wat we cherish, if its truely yours, it would come bak.
N.B: unfortunately, I no get time waste. I dump her b4 she says d words.

LOL
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by AlphaDray: 12:09am On Apr 09, 2015
I suggest its best to let these girls be...they are not humans any more!!!

1 Like

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 09, 2015
subbieD:

Not Jst more,MUCH MORE.....U deserve it If u gt it....#shikena

Ok now I get ur point. Watabt innocent guys? Perhaps they are not rich enough to cater 4 her personal needs as she go 4 d rich dude. Wat can u say abt dat?
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 09, 2015
AlphaDray:
I suggest its best to let these girls be...they are not humans any more!!!

LOL wat are they?
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 09, 2015
Yeah...EXCUSSES here n dia....but can dia be SMOKE without FIRE Nah!!! If u truly love him/her, 1-on-1 round table talk is advised. But if situation deteriorates, my dear MOVE ON with your life "When you pleads for a relationship to continue, u need more begging for its maintenance/sustenance" sad That's d BITTER truth... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2015
njideoby:
Men do make use of these excuses too.
yeah but it's peculiar to ladies
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by subbieD(f): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2015
wristwatch:

Ok now I get ur point. Watabt innocent guys? Perhaps they are not rich enough to cater 4 her personal needs as she go 4 d rich dude. Wat can u say abt dat?
Smart girl grin tongue....just kidding.....
But Serzly, some guyz Re naturally stingyyyyyyy nd lazy......even If Dey have, Dey will still not give
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by AlphaDray: 12:14am On Apr 09, 2015
wristwatch:

LOL wat are they?
I can't call them monstars or vampires... U never can tell, they could b worse than those mentioned..
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 09, 2015
subbieD:

Smart girl grin tongue....just kidding.....
But Serzly, some guyz Re naturally stingyyyyyyy nd lazy......even If Dey have, Dey will still not give

Lol. Well talking about stingy. Yea some guys have and don't wana spend. Perhaps maybe d babe get gold digging habits in her.

1 Like

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by AlphaDray: 12:21am On Apr 09, 2015
To the ladies who In one Way or the other are guilty Of these listed above...take the middle fingers from both hands
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 09, 2015
AlphaDray:
I can't call them monstars or vampires... U never can tell, they could b worse than those mentioned..

Lol what can more worse than d names listed except lucifer or demons. They are demons abeg grin
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Wisdytech(m): 12:24am On Apr 09, 2015
Good for them!

If they leaves you, cry not, cos they will find no one like you any longer.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) / 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. / Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.