Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends (54348 Views)

10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by ivyy(f): 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Olutola88:
Well, I'm still waiting for that chic that'll dump me

You're about to get dumped

1 Like

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dopeyomi:
Exactly especially 1,2 ąήđ 5 after a month she will now tell you she has no feelings F̶̲̥̅̊O̲̣̣̥я̩̥̊ you anymore undecided

Am telling u. It's step by step process still it becomes chronic and irreversible.

1 Like

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
ivyy:

grin wicked
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by ivyy(f): 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dopeyomi:
Exactly especially 1,2 ąήđ 5 after a month she will now tell you she has no feelings F̶̲̥̅̊O̲̣̣̥я̩̥̊ you anymore undecided

Eyaaa sorry grin
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by ivyy(f): 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

grin wicked

His asking and waiting for it
Not ma fault grin
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Dopeyomi(m): 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

Am telling u. It's step by step process still it becomes chronic and irreversible.

Some qirls eHn.. Infact when she sees you, you will notice a sudden change of mood ąήđ anger in her..
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by KingTom(m): 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
ivyy:

Not ma fault grin
Sister Aje! Shey Oba of Lagos don talk say una house for Lagoon go soon get new tenant grin grin grin how e go affect you na grin
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dopeyomi:

Some qirls eHn.. Infact when she sees you, you will notice a sudden change of mood ąήđ anger in her..

U are in d game bro. And d funny thing d guy will almost damage his brain thinking what wrong he has done to offend her.
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Sister Aje! Shey Oba of Lagos don talk say una house for Lagoon go soon get new tenant grin grin grin how e go affect you na grin

Roflmao. Jeez!
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by ivyy(f): 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:

Affect kini grin

Plenri free blood to suck tongue
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
ivyy:

Not ma fault grin

I know but chai... can't stop laughing @ ur comment.

But Ivy talking abt point 1, y do ladies enjoy doing it? It starts when they know ur intention and when dey get tired of d guy for no reason. So y?
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by KingTom(m): 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

Roflmao. Jeez!
Guy you no know say she get two houses, one for Elegushi beach and the other one for lagoon grin grin grin
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Olutola88(m): 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
ivyy:

Dumped by you?
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Olutola88(m): 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
ivyy:

lol! Dumped by you?
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Dopeyomi(m): 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
ivyy:

Eyaaa sorry grin

Thanks undecided Ūя̲̅ own turn is coming eHn undecided Ūя̲̅ Profile picture is nice smiley
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Guy you no know say she get two houses, one for Elegushi beach and the other one for lagoon grin grin grin

See wetin Oba of lagos don cause now. But how her bf wan take cope?
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by KingTom(m): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
ivyy:

Affect kini grin

Plenri free blood to suck tongue
Kai this girl na real weyrey! grin grin grin
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Dopeyomi(m): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

U are in d game bro. And d funny thing d guy will almost damage his brain thinking what wrong he has done to offend her.

That's it.. Even if you beg them F̶̲̥̅̊O̲̣̣̥я̩̥̊ a whole day, they wunt yield to Ūя̲̅ plead..
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by ivyy(f): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

I know but chai... can't stop laughing @ ur comment.

But Ivy talking abt point 1, y do ladies enjoy doing it? It starts when they know ur intention and when dey get tired of d guy for no reason. So y?
For intentions I gues they do so cause they aren't interested.

But when they get tired or why they get tired I can not say. It's different for every relationship grin
Besides you guys have your ways too grin
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by KingTom(m): 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

See wetin Oba of lagos don cause now. But how her bf wan take cope?
VJsmiles na expert swimmer na, e no get wahala grin grin grin
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by ronald4lif(m): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Welrez:
I detest the use of kk. Once a lady starts to use it, it means she wants to stop chatting with her.

I'm telling you. That k or I etc are chat killers. I lose interest in a chat when someone use them on me.

2 Likes

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by ivyy(f): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dopeyomi:

Thanks undecided Ūя̲̅ own turn is coming eHn undecided Ūя̲̅ Profile picture is nice smiley

Wicked muchundecided

Thanks smiley
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dopeyomi:

That's it.. Even if you beg them F̶̲̥̅̊O̲̣̣̥я̩̥̊ a whole day, they wunt yield to Ūя̲̅ plead..

Before nko! Dem go shout 4 u like say u wan rape dem.
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:

Nah whale, crocodile and shark go finish him life before e reach there starting from his joystick
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
ivyy:

For intentions I gues they do so cause they aren't interested.

But when they get tired or why they get tired I can not say. It's different for every relationship grin
Besides you guys have your ways too grin

Stylish ways sweetheart. grin and coded
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm telling you. That k or I etc are chat killers. I lose interest in a chat when someone use them on me.

So annoying bro.
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by vjsmiles: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

Nah whale, crocodile and shark go finish him life before e reach there starting from his joystick
you dey craze angry grin

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by ivyy(f): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

Stylish ways sweetheart. grin and coded

Why do you lie so shocked

So easy to see through guys trust me
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Dopeyomi(m): 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
ivyy:

Wicked muchundecided

Thanks smiley

Your' welcome #im new to this section.. Just trying to blend..
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by vjsmiles: 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
i fit swim the deepest ocean for her.... grin
but only with this grin

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by KingTom(m): 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

Hin mermaid wife Ivvy go swim meet am for surface na, then dem go dey beach sand where water and land meet, symbolising their union, till 5:00AM when she go return water and hin go return to land grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by ronald4lif(m): 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

So annoying bro.

It's even more annoying when one realizes that it takes same seconds typing k and ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) / 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.