Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC (46267 Views)

Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC / Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down / ‘I Am Ready To Drag Oba Of Lagos To ICCJ’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
fineguy11:
u're the one crying here...APC will retain lagos state,,,@the end,,u guys wld have shouted for nothing...why do u igbos always allow yourselves to be used as pawns in nigerian politics?...Lagos state has been won and lost,,stop giving urself sleepless nights..im not a yoruba ,,im an akwaibomite,,just take a chill pill , relax,..watch the politricking as it unfolds..
who cares where a dolt as you comes from. If lagos has been lost and won then you mean to say the elections are already rigged In favour of apc. story for the gods. whatever Is the outcome even if ambode wins. We don't give a hoot. We are only sending a message that you can't dare or threaten us. We will vote agbaje and see if he will drown any igbo as he claimed. If he does not then he is a coward. Oba agberos. All these yoruba Obas need education.

2 Likes

ElekeNtioba:

Let me keep educating u, Kenyatta (a sitting president) was tried for inciting violence against a tribe in his country.

Ur demented oba will stand trial for 'intent' to incite violence. His case will serve as a deterence to any other deranged yoruba leader who seeks to tow his line.

While I consider you too crude to engage in reasonable discussion without insulting your elders.

To prove someones intent is one of the most difficult things to do in court. That's if you have any idea of legal cases.

And what was Kenyatta's judgement? He returned a celebrity despite the violence. Noise is not intelligence it's at best ignorance. keep making noise while Lagos advance and the Oba reigns.

7 Likes

braine:

I heard Ibo people lack respect. Yours is classic.

Thank you! Anything else? mtcheeeewwwww

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Boss13: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
donaremu:

Hey lawanson44,

You have the right to be angry at what the Oba said, being a Yoruba person I didn't like it too and I am happy that some Igbo Groups have dragged him to NHRC.
But you ain't any different from him by referring to entire tribe as YORUBASTARDS (2 wrongs don't make a right).
Let's promote unity among ourselves.

Nice comment

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Sirnokiopee(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
The next stop for the Oba is the ICC at Hague. There he would mount the stand and account for the crime of inciting genocide against a major group in Nigeria.

This case is far from over.

i want to believe this is just a usual internet rant. yes the Oba err but dont forget his an Oba. sabi una dey get mouth abi. systematically all you ranting and shouting will be responded to after Election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by mightycrown1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
lawanson44:
All these shameless yorubastard monarchs who will not leave the Igbos alone.

First it was Oba Adebukola Alli who raped Helen Okpara who was a corper serving in Osun state in 2012...

Now this useless mor.on Oba of Lagos threatening to kill Igbos by throwing them into the Lagoon.

Well, my neighbor whose brother resides in Onitsha was telling me that some guys in Onitsha most of whom were members of MASSOB have grouped themselves and targeted some yourubastard tailors and business people in Onitsha. They have agreed that for any body found in the Lagoon after April 11th and is identified to be that of an Igbo, 10 yorubastards will be fed to the crocodiles in the River Niger and their bones will be used in the construction the second Niger Bridge!

A stewpid fvcktard will just come out and open his smelly ewedu mouth to talk rubbish about the igbos! We shall see...

Enough is Enough!

[size=18pt] SO U ARE ONE OF THE BASTARD IBO THAT CANT THINK STRAIGHT. CAN MONKEY LIKE YOU WAIT WHEN THE TROUBLE STARTS. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by victors123: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Vote jk as lagos Governor!!! Lagos State also need change!!! That Old man disgrace Yoruba Obas or kings!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
klevjey:

pls remind me to keep my goat's brain for u when am about killing it since its clear that's what u have upstairs

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin And the point is? grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by driand(m): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Cateyes07:
can u listen to yourself,vote on the basis of APC at the centre,rather on the credibility of the candidate, Nigerian can no longer be fooled
voting on basis of credibility ambode seems a better choice since he has been in the government system for quite a long-term, voting on the basis of party credibility apc seem better than pdp, Lagos state is a witness to that and we've all seen how the pdp ran the affairs of the country since the past 16 years.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by blacktoy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
I hope igbo people think of what they re doing, do they remember igbo do suffer any civil war in nigeria,hw many yoruba or hausa in are in igbo land compare to igbo in all yoruba vicinity.pls think of ur self

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by quickly: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Judelord57:
Igbos people make Lagos centre of Excellence no Igbo's no Lagos.Igbo's are more than APC. na ibo i go marry biko kwanu

have u seen cotonu very nice and peaceful. All this selling of second hand goods that was collected from trash from europe and china is that center of excellence.

We are talking about visionary leadership which is missing like fashola and the rest.

AD which later became APC are following Awolowos prinicples that made western region the best region back in those days.

All this information is in history books

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by luvmijeje(f): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
The Oba Of Lagos must not apologise...... Their next point of call should be ICC. The Oba have spoken, anyone who's not comfortable with it should get ready to jump into the Lagoon. Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
mightycrown1:

SO U ARE ONE OF THE BASTARD IBO THAT CAN THINK STRAIGHT. CAN MONKEY LIKE YOU WAIT WHEN THE TROUBLE STARTS.

If trouble involves yorubas, i will not only wait...i will fast-track it cos you people are nothing but mindless cowards. Now go and wash the plates your mother asked you to wash this afternoon. Nkita ara!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Ralphlauren(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
belabela:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

What crime will you say the Oba committed when you get there?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You've probably used more inciteful statements than him. You are giving yourself online relevance. Just watch lagos politics in 4D. You will be dissapointed when even Agabje will go to his palace and prosptrate like panla.

Besides Haque does not deal with magun, juju, gbetugbetu ayelala and their brothers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok go to Haque and tell us later how it turned out. grin grin grin grin grin grin

fi won le grin

Even Kabiyesi and the APC kingpins are laughing at their folly.

they didnt drag ojukwu and his corpse to the Hague for the millions of people that died in the entire eastern region as a result of his Biafra foolishness (with lots of malnorished children whose images still haunt them till date and can be found online), its Kabiyesi they want to drag there. the only reason ojukwu got a 'state burial' was because jonadunce was trying to secure political favour with the east. thank goodness, all his permutations failed him.

Hague ko, Shrine ni

yeye dey smell.

next !

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Collynzo9: 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
braine:

I heard Ibo people lack respect. Yours is classic.
There is no amount of insult Igbos will give the Oba that will come close to what Yorubas gave to President Jonathan.
Anyone who wants to insult the Oba should feel free to do so, afterall he is a mere Tinubu stooge.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Boss13: 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
belabela:

Ok whatever you call big. Nobody will die due to violence. In a worst case senerio juju may be used ...which is not tenable in court. Case closed grin grin grin

This igbo tribal exuberance ( zeal without knowledge) will not yield any good thing for the Igbos. Simples

I do not believe in Juju and trust me some crazy lawyers will try to prove any mysterious death that will arise as a result of this. I would rather advise the Oba to swallow his pride and retract his statement. I wonder what kind of advisers he has around him.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by treasuremi1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
lawanson44:
All these shameless yorubastard monarchs who will not leave the Igbos alone.

First it was Oba Adebukola Alli who raped Helen Okpara who was a corper serving in Osun state in 2012...

Now this useless mor.on Oba of Lagos threatening to kill Igbos by throwing them into the Lagoon.

Well, my neighbor whose brother resides in Onitsha was telling me that some guys in Onitsha most of whom were members of MASSOB have grouped themselves and targeted some yourubastard tailors and business people in Onitsha. They have agreed that for any body found in the Lagoon after April 11th and is identified to be that of an Igbo, 10 yorubastards will be fed to the crocodiles in the River Niger and their bones will be used in the construction the second Niger Bridge!

A stewpid fvcktard will just come out and open his smelly ewedu mouth to talk rubbish about the igbos! We shall see...

Enough is Enough!
The oba of Lagos is wrong for what he said, but u r a bigger ignorant illiterate

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by dandoki: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Why not to ICC? Idiots.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by driand(m): 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
babajero:
I doubt you are an Igbo man but if you are tthen you have became a tout, if apc is in fg doesnt mean everywhere everywhere should be apc with littttle or opposition think
I am an igbo but if you choose to call me a tout that is unfair, but I want you to know that apc has performed better in Lagos than the pdp in many other states, . Opposition is good for governance but still we want the government that has performed and will perform better with the support of of the FG.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by austinvsb1(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
4stylz:

Nothing will happen..any attempt to disrupt there peaceful living will lead to war...and it won't be easy for everybody!

Your oba should prepare to international court/prison when that happens...better and more influential compare to the oba of lagos..

So I repeat...nothing dey happen

I nor be igbo...but i'm still saying Nothing any Nigerian in Lagos can do to another Nigerian in this matter

Ohh you know yorubas are more sophisticated than that. We do not want the ICC threatening our oba, the strategy is already in place. The events to come will seem totally unrelated to the oba's threat! You will cry, wail and pray and start to wonder If there's no God in heaven. The wise igbos are already moving eastwards. #bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by 13july: 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jwonder4eva:

tongue tongue tongue tongue your Oba is a Monkey, if e pain you, then and your monkey oba can go jump into the Lagoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
You are mad. EWU.
You Igbo people that lack respect. I call on all yoruba people to stand against all this useless ibo senseless bastards. Should the Oba kill himself because he made a statement or he should leave his throne. If you cant take it get out of lagos and go to onitsha where ur kinsman kidnaps you and use u 4 money rituals. Awon oloriburuku.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
treasuremi1:

The oba of Lagos is wrong for what he said, but u r a bigger ignorant illiterate

Come and educate me please. Nwa Usu di ka gi!
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by UncleJudax(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Anaskie:
Haba naw.

Ambode has apologized, Fashola has apologized, Tinubu has apologized, Buhari has apologized, even APC itself has apologized.

What do they want again?

Its not like anybody has even drowned in the Lagoon since the Oba made that statement.

They'll just end up making a fool out of themselves, especially if Ambode wins..which is most likely.

Na wa for my people sometimes.
You don't get it. It is not about APC and their chieftains, it is about the Oba and his threat.

Although I do not expect him to apologize, this move further shows how reckless his comments were.

No doubt everything will die down pretty soon, but he must have been rattled by these responses.

Note: they are not making a fool of themselves, and they have taken a more civilized route of handling sensitive issues...a manner the oba clearly lacks.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Boss13: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Those trumping their chest, sounding the echoes of war and pledging solidarity to the ignorant Oba do not know the circumstances of their utterances. If they could look into the future, they will retract their statements and wish for peace.

"Newton third law of motion - for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction"
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Boss13:

I do not believe in Juju and trust me some crazy lawyers will try to prove any mysterious death that will arise as a result of this. I would rather advise the Oba to swallow his pride and retract his statement. I wonder what kind of advisers he has around him.

The reason is called an Oba is not o retract his statement.

I haven't seen anyone who is pleased with that statement but the way my igbo brothers are going about it the Oba is being disrespected and that is making Yorubas excuse the Oba and consider Igbos as lacking manners. And you know it's going to hurt Igbos in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by jkbabsjablani(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Is better u allow peace to rain because d word is very small we can met anywere or anyplace allow peace
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by badesco(m): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
ardeks:
This issue again?? Why not treat whatever he said as just one of those things, and let peace reigns. Ahba!!!!
So if somebody says you will die in 7days tine. would just take it easy and allow peace to reign. To be honest you are not been fair with this your comment..
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Boss13: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
driand:
I am an igbo but if you choose to call me a tout that is unfair, but I want you to know that apc has performed better in Lagos than the pdp in many other states, . Opposition is good for governance but still we want the government that has performed and will perform better with the support of of the FG.

That is a fact but people are going to vote based on sentiments. Clearly, Ambode should win. However, an ignorant Oba decided to make things a little bit dramatic.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by dubemivan(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wendyslim:
Mtchewwww. Dis pple go soon regret dir actions.
Sometimes i wonder if some folk ever use their head to reason at times! some group of people are being threatened and ridiculed and they seeking redress and someone will jump in to say they will soon regret it. Anyway may in your village its abnormal to demand justice but it doesnt apply in mine. The reason God gave you a head is for you to reason not just to have it as a property!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by austinvsb1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
The next stop for the Oba is the ICC at Hague. There he would mount the stand and account for the crime of inciting genocide against a major group in Nigeria.

Wailing like a kid! Which igbo has been thrown in the lagoon? We know how you quickly act like the victimised when necessary. I soo pity the igbos in lagos. what's about to befall you lots, you will plead with the oba to throw you inside lagoon but the offer would have expired. Like I said, the wise ones are already moving eastward!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by ooshinibos: 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Boss13:

Because he is ignorant and foolish. It cause him nothing but earn him more respect. However, as this matter drags on, his foolishness becomes clearer to the public
you are right boss .....if an Igbo king had jokingly uttered similar words , I bet he will be in trouble now
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by tammie24: 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Major group indeed
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

FG And Labour Set Up Committee To Review Fuel Price And Minimum Wage / Okiemute Mrere, Immigration Provost Shot Dead In Imo / Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.