Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (94615 Views)

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 16, 2015
Mandu94:

This question tells me a lot about your nature. Xx
It is a question for goodness sake, honey. How are you?
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 16, 2015
Gracyel:

Lol...wetin do ur tongue??
u like my tongue cheesy?
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2015
MrsChima:

Most gays do.

Lets not be discriminatory based on sexuality either. I also didn't like that you used the word 'nigger'. Lets not fall a victim of what we preach.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by MrsChima(f): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mandu94:

Lets not be discriminatory based on sexuality either. I also didn't like that you used the word 'nigger'. Lets not fall a victim of what we preach.

I don't discriminate against gay men for their sexuality but men don't bish with females. Fact.

I don't like 20% of what chatters say on this site and I DO NOT tell them what they should or shouldn't say because they have the free will to say whatever they want regardless if I like it or not.

I don't preach about the word nigga because it means nothing to me! I have called other races nigga.

It is not that serious.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by MrsChima(f): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
all4naija:
You jerk! Haven't you read I've got a Latina chic? grin grin grin grin cheesy

Latino male? Interesting.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
MrsChima:

Latino male? Interesting.
Bwahaha...But, I am straight. I think Mandu94 would agree with me. She is a feminist by heart though.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
all4naija:
Bwahaha...But, I am straight. I think Mandu94 would agree with me. She is a feminist by heart though.

? No idea what you are trying to say here.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mandu94:

? No idea what you are trying to say here.

What I am saying is that you know that I like women and support you in your feminist-by-heart views. grin cheesy cool

I still think you really need to do researches on feminism because you have a very limited understanding of what it is all about.

Thank you.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by MrsChima(f): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
all4naija:

Oh she has seen you with a Latino male? Not my business!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
MrsChima:

Oh she has seen you with a Latino male? Not my business!
You keep forcing it on me. What's with your feminist agenda on this? Trying to spite at me for some reasons, I guess.

Why would I want to have Mandu94 at the front seat of my super car, if I am gay?
cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by MrsChima(f): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
all4naija:
You keep forcing it on me. What's with your feminist agenda on this? Trying to spite at me for some reasons, I guess.

Why would I want to have Mandu94 at the front seat of my super car, if I am gay?
cool

Because you are on the downlow.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
MrsChima:

Because you are on the downlow.
Ask her if I look like one from my expression? I have no problem with gays at all because they have rights just like women or feminists by heart. I have Latina super model already, if not, I would have asked Mandu94 to visit me for some good talks.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
all4naija:
Ask her if I look like one from my expression? I have no problem with gays at all because they have rights just like women or feminists by heart. I have Latina super model already, if not, I would have asked Mandu94 to visit me for some good talks.

All4naja please don't involve me. You very well know I will never take up the offer regardless.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mandu94:

All4naja please don't involve me. You very well know I will never take up the offer regardless.
Okay! I am trying to make her understand my position on the argument. Why would you reject an offer from a hunk like me? That would be rude of you to say the least.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by MrsChima(f): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
all4naija:

LMAO. Nigerian boys and their lies. grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
MrsChima:

I don't tell lies! I am not a Nigerian but half Nigerian. Nairaland is my way of connecting with my father's people and that is the reason you see me hanging up here very much. angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by MrsChima(f): 1:18am On Apr 17, 2015
all4naija:
I don't tell lies! I am not a Nigerian but half Nigerian. Nairaland is my way of connecting with my father's people and that is the reason you see me hanging up here very much. angry angry angry

Oh ok the non-Nigerian side don't tell lies huh?

This jackass!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2015
MrsChima:

This jackass!
What do you want from me, i d i o t?! Go get n a k e d, come to Nairaland and say, 'wow! I am n a k e d right now'. Gross! angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by micktoxin(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
MrsChima:

This jackass!
You see this is what I have a problem with (Though I have deliberately kept out of the discussion), which is painting all Nigerians or mens so to speak with the same brush.
I share most of your frustrations about how women are being treated especially in a developing countty like Nigeria.
However, some of your post kept me wondering whether your narrative about how women are being treated or how much of a feminist you are, is red herring.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by micktoxin(m): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
Perhaps MrsChima, you might need to clarify where you stand, because most females are very quick to distance themselves from the latest feminist agendas. One of which was a recent blockage of equal parenting bills to allow fathers equal custody rights in USA.
In my opinion, the new generations of feminists are sexist. They have a horrible, and very well deserved, reputation as being close-minded, manhating sheep, indoctrinated by their women’s studies class to see “oppression” everywhere. They like to claim they are “equality” fighters, advocating for both men and women.
Make no mistake, women in Africa are suffering and should be given equal rights and more protection by the government. But you seem to share some of the western feminist views one of which is a generalisation of what all Nigerian men are.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by micktoxin(m): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
MrsChima:

This is the post I meant to quote, but it is whatever still. You don't need to prove yourself but there is a thin line between feminist and closet misandrist these days.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by MrsChima(f): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
all4naija:
What do you want from me, i d i o t?! Go get n a k e d, come to Nairaland and say, 'wow! I am n a k e d right now'. Gross! angry

LMAO! grin grin grin

You wish!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by MrsChima(f): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
micktoxin:

This is the post I meant to quote, but it is whatever still. You don't need to prove yourself but there is a thin line between feminist and closet misandrist these days.

Thank you for your grievances. Someone will get back to you in 7 to 10 business days. Good day!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by MrsChima(f): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
micktoxin:
Perhaps MrsChima, you might need to clarify where you stand, because most females are very quick to distance themselves from the latest feminist agendas. One of which was a recent blockage of equal parenting bills to allow fathers equal custody rights in USA.
In my opinion, the new generations of feminists are sexist. They have a horrible, and very well deserved, reputation as being close-minded, manhating sheep, indoctrinated by their women’s studies class to see “oppression” everywhere. They like to claim they are “equality” fighters, advocating for both men and women.
Make no mistake, women in Africa are suffering and should be given equal rights and more protection by the government. But you seem to share some of the western feminist views one of which is a generalisation of what all Nigerian men are.

Is this a Nigerian forum? If so, why would I be speaking about non-Nigerian men to Nigerians

I didn't know there were geographic feminism. Please share what "western" feminism differ from "eastern" feminism?

My stance is simple and euphoric....I believe that men and women should work together and respect each other's values. If you don't agree...not my issue.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
micktoxin:

You make some valid points, however not all feminists share the exact opinions because you cannot homogenise a diverse range of people based on their common fight for gender equality and women rights.
Similarly, gender equality is not as simple as it sounds. I believe men should have greater custody rights for their children however many factors should be taken into consideration such as who is more suitable to be the primary carer this could be either the male of female. Stereotypically women are perceived as better carers especially for younger children due to biological, physiological, psychological, sociological factors. This issue is complex but feminists are not sexist. Furthermore if you have come across the term 'positive discrimation' that needs to be implemented in some aspects of society to achieve equality. For example in the UK the amount of women CEO's and executives especially in the FTSE 100 is appalling therefore policies to encourage more women to enter higher rankings in business is a form of gender equality. In essence 'Positive discrimination' can be implemented to help achieve gender equality. The controversy about who has primary custody over children is complex because one could argue that its not based on gender but who is deemed more fit for the role. On the other hand one could say they are equally the parents.
I say women carried the child for 9 months, goes through the pain of childbirth and breastfeeds them, the physiological and emotional bond is ever so great. You bonded with your mother first. This means majority of women have that instinctual love and care (men do too ofcourse), but its that teeny weeny bit more. However not to say YES men should have greater freedoms regarding this but it shouldn't be exactly equal until the child gets older and decides or its negotiated between the mother and father.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by micktoxin(m): 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
MrsChima:

Is this a Nigerian forum? If so, why would I be speaking about non-Nigerian men to Nigerians

I didn't know there were geographic feminism. Please share what "western" feminism differ from "eastern" feminism?

My stance is simple and euphoric....I believe that men and women should work together and respect each other's values. If you don't agree...not my issue.
Dont want to be rude, but it seems there is a lack of comprehension on your part.. hey, you can continue with your pretentious cringe worthy posts.
And I have to say your other post was a poor attempt at a ridicule if that was ever the intention.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
micktoxin:

Dont want to be rude, but it seems there is a lack of comprehension on your part.. hey, you can continue with your pretentious cringe worthy posts.
And I have to say your other post was a poor attempt at a ridicule if that was ever the intention.

Can you reply to my last post.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mandu94:

You make some valid points, however not all feminists share the exact opinions because you cannot homogenise a diverse range of people based on their common fight for gender equality and women rights.
Similarly, gender equality is not as simple as it sounds. I believe men should have greater custody rights for their children however many factors should be taken into consideration such as who is more suitable to be the primary carer this could be either the male of female. Stereotypically women are perceived as better carers especially for younger children due to biological, physiological, psychological, sociological factors. This issue is complex but feminists are not sexist. Furthermore if you have come across the term 'positive discrimation' that needs to be implemented in some aspects of society to achieve equality. For example in the UK the amount of women CEO's and executives especially in the FTSE 100 is appalling therefore policies to encourage more women to enter higher rankings in business is a form of gender equality. In essence 'Positive discrimination' can be implemented to help achieve gender equality. The controversy about who has primary custody over children is complex because one could argue that its not based on gender but who is deemed more fit for the role. On the other hand one could say they are equally the parents.
I say women carried the child for 9 months, goes through the pain of childbirth and breastfeeds them, the physiological and emotional bond is ever so great. You bonded with your mother first. This means majority of women have that instinctual love and care (men do too ofcourse), but its that teeny weeny bit more. However not to say YES men should have greater freedoms regarding this but it shouldn't be exactly equal until the child gets older and decides or its negotiated between the mother and father.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by MrsChima(f): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mandi

Great point. I asked him what is the difference between western and eastern feminism because feminism is feminism across the board

I am fair and want to give him a chance to educate me because I know there is no difference regardless of geography.

My stance on child support is that it is unnecessary if two grown adults act with their brain instead of their emotions. Children are often used as a pawn against the other parent. I don't think no parent should be denied access to their children if no harm is expected.

Child support was put in place so that the child has adequate financial care from the absent parent. Let's be honest....some parents aren't good when it come to finances and kids. It is sad that you have to be forced to take care of your child that you free willed to bring unto this world.

It doesn't matter if it was planned or not. It is simple math to me but I have learned that common sense isn't common these days. If you are the breadwinner and works outside of the home...let the parwnt who is at home take care of the kids and you pay for their needs. It is simple.

If both parents are working then split the fees in half and take turns with the children whether it is on the weekend or weekdays. One can drop off kids at school and one can pick up kids. It is not that hard!!

But because some people don't reason...child support and child custody courts are booming!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by micktoxin(m): 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mandu94:

I do agree with most of the points. However, we will have to agree to disagree on a couple of post. The first being, the use of a positive discrimination to promote women's presence in Ftse, S&p and what not. I share similar sentiment about affirmative action so I guess we should leave it there.
Whatever happened to working hard to rightfully gain a position, rather than needing a help to get it.
I also live in UK (born and bred), and I am sure you are aware of how hard it is as a black man to get into oxford to study maths/computing, in addition to climbing the ladder to be a quant trader in the city(Ask around). You know what, if you are good enough in most cases you will get what you want with a bit of luck. I don't know about females, but as a black man I find it insulting to some of us that have worked hard, when people talk about the need to get black people into oxbridge.ivy leagues and top positions just because WE ARE BLACK.

The narrative about mum's special bond to children, I completely agree but that is where it stops. Most women are increasingly abusing their power and sometimes you will find the fathers are more capable than the Mothers. Therefore, any ploy to ignore these increasing problems, is to me being a reductionist.
I have no problem with your views, but some things like generalisations of Nigerian men isn't cool nor acceptable.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by micktoxin(m): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
I am just on nl to have fun, because I find some of the comments too hilarious, and not to bang heads(too much of it in real world already).
Golf is often referred to as a good walk spoilt, I guess this is true here, and I have no one to blame but myself.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by MrsChima(f): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
micktoxin:

How the Bleep can someone not comprehend you telling me that I share "western view of feminism

There is no such thing as "western" feminism. Feminism across the board is about gender equality PERIOD!!

Sexism is about ONE GENDER dominance or superiority. Some people really need to stop changing definitions of words to fit their argument or lack thereof.

It is not my job to understand your points but, your job to articulate your points and understand the words you have used in your speech.

I don't need to ridicule you...you did it on your own!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / How To Know A Virgin Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.